After Marrying The Evil God

By NoobQueennn

Author(s) Fu Bai Qu 浮白曲 [This story is not mine credits to the rightful author and translator] Qi Baicha was... More

1- snow god
2- birthday
3- premeditated
4- demon and ghost
5- a hundred years
6- nightmare
7- first meeting
8- history
9- system
10- assistant
11- rules
12- favorability
13- understanding
14- falling inlove
15- reason
16- ointment
17- jealous
18- temper
19- ring
20- dragon pearl
21- investigation
22- jiang yan
23- investment
24- guest
25- no solution
26- candy
27- dormitory
28- evidence
29- handwriting
30- mysophobic
31- meng xing
32- sports
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

50

1.7K 84 4
By NoobQueennn

Yu Yin carried the boy in his arms, and hadn't swam upward for long, when he saw Jiang Yan who had chased him over.

His pupils shrank slightly, then he turned away, letting his long hair cover his face.

He couldn't let humans see his siren appearance.

In his haste, Yu Yin didn't even dare to change back into human form. He threw the child in his hands in Jiang Yan's direction, then swung his tail quickly and swam back.

A child directly smashed toward Jiang Yan's face. He scrambled to catch him, and when he looked down again, he could only see a fish tail disappearing into the depths of the ocean.

As well as long, seaweed-like hair.

Humans' naked eyes had very low visibility underwater, and they would be deprived of oxygen if they held their breath for a long time. If he really were an ordinary person he probably would've thought he was hallucinating.

"... Really, what is there to hide. Neither of us are demons." Jiang Yan's lips curled.

But he couldn't blame the little siren either. His cultivation was relatively high, and the other didn't know he was a demon.

The safety of the child was more important. Jiang Yan gave up the idea of ​​chasing after Yu Yin, and quickly swam back to the surface, carrying the child out.

"The child's here!" he shouted.

"Great, the child has been found!"

"Jeffrey, my Jeffrey!" The child's mother hugged the child, returning to the shore to give him CPR.

Jeffrey spit out a mouthful of water, opening his eyes in confusion: "Mama..."

"I think I saw a mermaid." Before he fell unconscious, he saw a mermaid with a tail coming to rescue him, like a scene written in a fairy tale.

"It's really great that you're okay!" His mother hugged him tightly, "Mama was scared to death. The one who saved you wasn't a mermaid, it was this gege— eh, where did he go?"

After Jiang Yan handed the child back to his mother, he dove back into the water to find Yu Yin.

Something was obviously wrong with that tentacle. He was worried that if he let the little siren face it himself, an accident would happen.

Qi Baicha looked at the behemoth on the seabed in front of him, forming an ice bow in his hand.

This thing looked a bit like an octopus, was as big as three blue whales, and was impossible to see entirely when up close. Its eyes were as wide as copper bells, and its big empty mouth opened, thick mucus flowing from it. There were no teeth in its mouth, so it could swallow countless tons of sea water, fish, and shrimp in one gulp.

It had tens of thousands of tentacles on its body, which were always squirming and waving, relying on its suction cups to firmly hold onto the prey it fancied. Countless, densely-packed tentacles swayed. None of the fish that passed by were spared, large swaths of dead fish sticking to the tentacles like samples.

Perhaps it was a paradise for tentacle lovers, but it was definitely a claustrophobic nightmare.

Its head was too big, and its tentacles were too long and large in number. Qi Baicha couldn't get close, so he could only use long-range attacks.

This creature was evidently not a species from this world; it was an otherworldly invader.

Qi Baicha held a bow in his left hand and condensed an ice arrow with his right. He drew the bow, aiming at the giant octopus monster's eyes.

He couldn't just start fighting the monster here. This place was too close to the surface, only a few hundred meters away. There were countless people in the water and on the shore. If they were even slightly affected by the fighting, there would be corpses everywhere.

He had to lead the monster into the 10,000-meter deep sea. It was deep enough there for them to put their abilities to use. Even if he lifted the seal there, it wouldn't affect the surface.

Qi Baicha let go, using an arrow to precisely and accurately hit the giant octopus's eyeball.

The octopus monster's countless tentacles didn't even have time to react, when the eyeball that was shot exploded, falling out of its eye socket, turning it hollow.

It paused for a moment, brandishing its tentacles frantically, wanting to rip Qi Baicha into shreds.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
Qi Baicha had long taken the time it was dazed to quickly sweep it to the seabed.

To humans, the deeper the bottom of the sea was, the more terrifying it was. The 10,000-meter deep sea was a mysterious kingdom that humans had never been able to explore.

The god and the octopus monster obviously didn't have these constraints, coming and going freely from the bottom of the sea. Qi Baicha deliberately lured the octopus monster behind him to chase after him, slowing down to the point where the octopus monster could keep up.

The octopus monster kept extending its thick and long tentacles, trying to catch him, but every time it missed by just a bit. It angrily chased after him, and opened its large mouth, wanting to inhale Qi Baicha into its mouth.

The octopus monster took a deep breath, and tons of seawater poured into its mouth. The fish in the sea were swept up by this inhalation and involuntarily flew into the octopus monster's mouth.

"No good, that monster is here again!"

"Wuwuwu, I'm so scared!"

"Ahhhh I don't want to die!"

The fishes in the sea screamed in fear; Qi Baicha could understand their language.

He stopped and turned around, summoned the seawater with both his hands, froze it into a huge ice barrier, and blocked the hurricane.

The god treated every creature in nature equally. He not only protected the humans on the shore, but also the fishes in the sea.

Moreover, the relationship he had with the sea god before they fell asleep wasn't bad — the snow god was very popular, and had good relationships with all of the gods of nature, so taking care of his old friend's subjects was just like lifting a finger.

The fishes ran into the wall one after the other. They became dizzy after running into it, but fortunately their lives were saved.

"Aiya, I feel a little dizzy..."

"Am I dead? Is this the world above the sea? Or inside the belly of a monster?"

"Wake up you guys! We're not dead, we were saved by that master!"

"Huh?"

The marine creatures all shifted their gazes to the other side. What they saw in the deep sea was the giant octopus monster that had terrorized them for the past few days facing a human. The sizes of their bodies were very different, and comparing them made the human look even more insignificant.

But the octopus monster was blind in one eye, and the human was holding a bow and arrow in his hands.

No, a being that could bare handedly beat up the octopus monster without any preparations was definitely not human.

"Did Master Sea God awaken?"

"No, if Master Sea God awakened,every marine creature would be able to feel it."

"Then who is that?"

"That's Master Snow God." An old voice said.

"Eh, Grandpa Turtle?" The marine creatures asked curiously.

White-shelled turtles were turtles that lived in the seas 8,000 meters below the surface, with life spans of more than 4,000 years, a species that had not yet been discovered by humans. Although he hadn't cultivated enough to become human, he still had gained a lot of spiritual wisdom.

"Do you see that ice wall and the ice arrow in his hand? That is the snow god's ability. Long, long ago, when most of the world was covered in glaciers and oceans, Master Snow God and our Master Sea God was very good. 4,000 years ago, when Master Sea God hadn't slept yet, and I was still a little white-shelled turtle, every time it snowed, the waves would happily catch it. That was Master Snow God coming to look for Master Sea God to play, and Master Sea God going to greet him." The old white-shelled turtle's carried nostalgia, "It's been four thousand years, and I've finally seen the Master God once again."

Qi Baicha shielded the group of marine creatures behind him: "All of you, stay back. Leave this to me."

The marine creatures immediately obediently swam away, hiding in the distance and secretly watching.

Perhaps it realized that it was not Qi Baicha's opponent; the octopus monster turned around and wanted to escape.

Qi Baicha used the seawater again to form a water rope, tossed it into the distance, tied the octopus monster's hundreds of tentacles together, and dragged it to the bottom of the sea.

Thanks to snow and water being of the same origins, he could also mobilize the power of these sea waters.

The octopus monster was dragged hundreds of meters, and was obviously afraid to get close to the seabed. It struggled desperately, and even unhesitantly broke off hundreds of its tentacles to escape.

Its body had some ten thousand tentacles, cutting off a few hundred was virtually nothing, but the way it looked when cleanly cut off was also ugly. It was unknown what existed at the bottom of the sea that made the octopus monster so fearful that it would risk its life to escape.

Qi Baicha unceremoniously tied it up again, this time tying it up halfway before directly dragging it to the bottom of the sea.

Very quickly, they reached the deepest part of the ocean.

A huge deep-sea vortex appeared on the seabed. It had a strong attractive force, continuously drawing in all the creatures within a few hundred meters above the vortex.

That was... the deep sea crack.

Which was also this time's dimensional loophole.

Dimensional loopholes involved the domain of time and space. Besides the specialized gods of time and gods of space, only the king of the gods could comprehend the profound meaning of these two domains. To other gods, time and space belonged to an unfathomable blind zone of knowledge. Even if it were him, he couldn't turn back time, or tear space.

So when repairing this kind of dimensional loophole, he had to lift all of his seals. Even though last time it was just a tiny ozone hole, he also had to use his peak state's power to be able to repair it.

None of the gods of all things, gods of skills, or gods of prayer other than the evil gods whose strengths were average, had the ability to repair dimensional loopholes. Considering that the evil god also wouldn't do such a good thing, it could only be the gods of nature who could take on this great task.

Qi Baicha didn't plan to just undo his seal right now. He only came to take a look at the situation, and now he has seen it. Mr. Fu was still waiting for him on the shore. If he started to repair the loophole now, Mr. Fu would think that he had died.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
This giant octopus monster came from another world, so he planned to throw it back.

The attraction of the vortex was very strong, and Qi Baicha threw the octopus monster in without any effort.

Seeing that the octopus monster had disappeared, Qi Baicha turned and was about to swim upward.

Suddenly, a tentacle stretched out from the vortex, looped around Qi Baicha's waist, and was about to drag him in.

Qi Baicha quickly cut off this tentacle, but another tentacle was already prepared, wrapping his ankle and fiercely dragging him down.

It swore to drag him down as well, even if it died.

... This monster even knew how to use the element of surprise; its big head was surprisingly not grown for nothing.
t/n: more accurate translation would be "making clamor in the east but attacking in the west"

The power of time and space was the most difficult to resist. Qi Baicha immediately wanted to lift his seal and rush out of the vortex, but then dispelled this idea.

No, it was too late. If he was still pulled in and at full power, his divine power would cause mass destruction in both worlds. This was also the reason why the gods couldn't travel to other worlds through dimensional loopholes.

This was the common law of all worlds.

The seal absolutely could not be lifted.

Qi Baicha let go, and let himself be drawn into the vortex, disappearing without a trace.

He'd just treat it as a trip to another world... he was just afraid that Mr. Fu would worry about him. Qi Baicha was worried and helpless.

Hopefully he wouldn't come back too late; he didn't exactly want to show up to his own funeral.

The second after Qi Baicha completely disappeared into the vortex, Fu Mingye appeared above it.

He actually only missed Qi Baicha by a little bit. He went into the water to find traces of Qi Baicha. Only after ensuring that Qi Baicha was safe and sound, would he have the leisure to save that little boy.

The depth that humans could dive to was not deep. At first, he searched in the diving area, but couldn't find him. Then, he heard people on the shore cheering that the child had been found, and his ominous premonition became worse.

... Could it be that that monster with long tentacles abducted the child, then realized that Chacha was a bigger target, so he gave up that child, and took Chacha away?

Fu Mingye immediately swam down, sending out his divine senses at the same time, trying to perceive Chacha's whereabouts.

He sensed that a peculiar tentacled behemoth was descending extremely fast.

That must be it, it tied Chacha up and was swimming downward!

Upon thinking that Chacha had encountered a monster, and of his helpless and scared appearance while being dragged into the deep sea, Fu Mingye's heart burned with anxiety.

Chacha was wearing a mermaid pearl on his hand, which could let him breathe freely and protect him from the pressure in the deep sea, but that behemoth could put Chacha in danger at any time...

Fu Mingye rushed over immediately, not even bothering to glance at that siren and fox. He was so fast that Yu Yin and Jiang Yan didn't even sense his existence.

In the end, he was still a step slower, and his perception of him disappeared.

He couldn't perceive the aura of that monster throughout the whole ocean, and his divine senses stopped here.

A deep-sea vortex.

A dimensional loophole.

Fu Mingye looked at that terrifying vortex, frowning fiercely, his fingers even trembling.

Could Chacha have been brought in there by that monster...

Fu Mingye chased into the vortex without thinking.

As for all of those whatever rules, they could go away. The rules weren't as important as Chacha.

But he also remembered to not lift his seal. If he undid it and the space collapsed, Chacha would also be harmed.

He didn't dare to take any risks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 411 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
741K 48.8K 57
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3M 44.4K 67
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
1.5M 98.8K 191
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...