After Marrying The Evil God

By NoobQueennn

Author(s) Fu Bai Qu 浮白曲 [This story is not mine credits to the rightful author and translator] Qi Baicha was... More

1- snow god
2- birthday
3- premeditated
4- demon and ghost
5- a hundred years
6- nightmare
7- first meeting
8- history
9- system
10- assistant
11- rules
12- favorability
13- understanding
14- falling inlove
15- reason
16- ointment
17- jealous
18- temper
19- ring
20- dragon pearl
21- investigation
22- jiang yan
23- investment
24- guest
25- no solution
26- candy
27- dormitory
28- evidence
29- handwriting
30- mysophobic
31- meng xing
32- sports
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

45

2K 93 14
By NoobQueennn

When he came out of the bathroom, Qi Baicha leaned against Fu Mingye's chest, panting, his limpid eyes full of water, the tails of his eyes stained a maple red.

This scene really incited wild thoughts. Those who didn't know better would think that Master CEO Fu had gone crazy, disregarded Qi Baicha's serious injuries, and messed around with the other in the bathroom.

Of course, Mr. Fu wasn't actually such a dog.

But he wasn't too much like a human either.

At first, Qi Baicha was at a loss. What did he mean by help? Was this thing something that could be done by others for him?

He would've never thought of what Mr. Fu would do next.

Mr. Fu lowered his voice and said one word.

"Shhh—"

Qi Baicha: "..."

Okay, he knew that the meaning of this word was definitely not for him to keep silent.

Anyhow, after living in human society for so many years, Qi Baicha had also seen some scenes. For example, a mother and son pair would be walking down a street, when suddenly the son wouldn't be able to hold it anymore and had to piss, but there was no public toilet nearby. The mother would bring the child to a corner to deal with it, and what she would say would be this exact word.

Qi Baicha would politely avoid this scene every time he encountered it, but his hearing was so good that he'd still be able to hear it.

... Was this Mr. Fu treating him as a child, no, an infant?!

The young man's snow-white skin immediately turned pink, looking like a cooked shrimp, very delicious and attractive.

The backs of his feet were slightly taut, and his smooth toes curled up. He was embarrassed enough to dig out another hospital.

"Enough... let's go back." Qi Baicha said weakly.

Fu Mingye furrowed his brows: "But you haven't gone yet."

Qi Baicha said expressionlessly: "You might as well throw me in."

Just stuff him into the toilet and let him be flushed down the drain. What did mysophobia count as, shame was the real deal.

"I'll think of another way." Fu Mingye thought about it for a moment, then said suddenly, "Got it."

"Got what..." Qi Baicha's body stiffened, and he lowered her voice, "Don't touch... aren't I going to the bathroom? What you're doing... mmph." He let a groan escape from his throat.

Fu Mingye kissed his flushed eartips, saying soothingly: "Pressing here can stimulate urination."

"How did you... know this?"

Fu Mingye: "Ahem."

He couldn't just say that before, during the process of learning, he had seen all kinds of playing methods from watching countless films, and this was one of them...

However, he had never used it on Chacha. Chacha loved cleanliness, and he wasn't interested in those methods either.

But right now it was done against his will.

"Mr. Fu, stop... I'm begging you." Qi Baicha's voice carried a slight crying tone. He was physiologically stimulated, but also psychologically ashamed and angry.

Just now he was still being treated like an infant, but in a blink of an eye, the way he was being treated became unsuitable for children. This difference was a bit too big.

Fu Mingye's eyes were dark: "It's coming."

The person he loved let go in his arms, and Fu Mingye also uncomfortably endured it. If it was before, he would've done what needed to be done with Qi Baicha in their home's big bed long ago.

But now he couldn't do that. Chacha's old wounds hadn't healed yet, and new wounds had been inflicted.

So Fu Mingye just silently helped.

After who knows how long, a clear stream of water finally trickled out.

... It was cleaner than the water in the toilet.

At the same time, there was another liquid that was not so clear.

Qi Baicha closed his eyes, bit his lip, hating that he couldn't seal off his five senses, not wanting to hear that sound at all.

This was definitely the most embarrassing day of his life; it made him doubt his divinity.

What he simulated was just clear snow water, the kind that tasted sweet and that people could get drunk on, but he hoped that when it was mixed with another liquid, Mr. Fu would not notice any flaws.

Fu Mingye obviously didn't notice any flaws.

Even if Qi Baicha really conjured rainbow colors, Master Evil God, who was similarly out of touch with reality, would probably not notice anything wrong either.

Seeing that the youth was finally liberated, Fu Mingye also sighed with relief. He pressed the flush button, helped Qi Baicha pull his zipper up, then went to the sink to wash his hands.

Then he carried him out in his arms.

After finally getting rid of that shameful posture, Qi Baicha was about to completely collapse.

He was now entirely in a trance.

He felt that his bottom line was broken again, lowered by a big step.

As soon as Qi Baicha returned to his hospital bed, he pulled the blanket over his head.

Fu Mingye pulled the blanket open: "No suffocating yourself."

Qi Baicha's gaze was unfocused. It took a while before he refocused, looking at the face of the man in front of him.

He stared at Fu Mingye in dissatisfaction: "You went too far."

Fu Mingye didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "What I did was to help you."

"You just went too far.." The beauty still had misty physiological tears in his eyes, and he spoke with an accusing tone, looking like he had been bullied.

"Okay, I went too far." Fu Mingye sighed, "But I probably have to continue going too far tomorrow."

Qi Baicha hugged his pillow tightly in shock: "Again?!"
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
That experience would be hard enough to forget for the rest of his life.

"Fractures can't heal in just a week. Right now, you can't even get out of bed and walk around yourself." Fu Mingye said, "Are you only going to go to the bathroom once a week?"

Qi Baicha: "..."

The young man covered the blanket over himself again, blocking his face that said life was meaningless.

Unaccustomed the first time but accustomed the second, Snow-baobao, don't be shy, you can do it!

Qi Baicha mentally prepared himself, lifted the blanket again, sat up, and said dully: "Whatever you say."

"That's a good boy." Fu Mingye got up, "I'll go fetch you water, to help you wash your face and wipe your body."

Qi Baicha reflexively said: "Washing my face is okay, but you don't need to wipe my body, right?"

He wouldn't be dirty at all.

He was now a little scared of Mr. Fu's close contact.

The main reason was that the experience in the bathroom just now was too... unspeakable.

Fu Mingye asked in amazement: "The fractures cured your mysophobia?"

Qi Baicha grabbed the pillow, restraining the urge to throw it at Fu Mingye's face: "You'd better go fetch water."

———

Fu Mingye put a basin full of water on a stool. Qi Baicha raised his face slightly, letting Fu Mingye wipe him down.

Fu Mingye carefully traced the youth's delicate facial features with a towel, every one of them flawless.

Very beautiful.

How could anyone have the heart to commit a crime against such a beautiful Chacha.

Even the most evil incarnation in the world like him could be captured by Chacha at a glance. How could anyone be willing to hurt Chacha?

Fu Mingye felt terrible once he thought about it.

He moved carefully to avoid Qi Baicha's wounds, scrubbing his body for him.

When his gaze met his plastered arm, Fu Mingye narrowed his eyes: "Does it still hurt?"

Qi Baicha said: "Not anymore."

He hadn't felt any pain since he woke up, and had said during the day that it was more of the pain in his heart from suffering from injustice.

"Who hurt you?" Fu Mingye finally asked, "I called and asked the principal today, he said that you asked for the afternoon off. What did you ask for leave and go to that house for?"

Qi Baicha had long thought that he wouldn't be able to avoid this question after being found out, and had made up an excuse long ago.

The matter with the demon king would only sound like a fantasy anyway, so he could only rationalize the story as much as possible.

Qi Baicha said: "I originally wanted to ask for leave to find you."

"Find me?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to see you." Qi Baicha said, "I just didn't expect to be knocked out on the way; I ended up in that house when I woke up. Fang Ya'er and her agent were also unconscious. Then he turned around and looked at me. He was wearing a mask, and he came over and knocked me out again... I don't know what he looks like."

Pascal was already dead; this matter was destined to become an unsolved case among humans.

Fu Mingye asked: "What mask was he wearing?"

Qi Baicha paused and said, "Demon mask."

Pascal was a real demon.

Qi Baicha was not good at lying, and was especially not good at lying to Mr. Fu. He could only say so much.

Fu Mingye nodded thoughtfully.

"Then when I called you..."

"The phone coincidentally fell in front of me." Qi Baicha said, "At that time, he used a stick to hit me..."

"Don't say any more." Fu Mingye clenched his fists, "I will definitely find him."

Qi Baicha was hospitalized, and Fu Mingye, as a family member of the patient, of course had an accompanying bed. However, this night, Mr. Fu didn't sleep on the bed, but instead fell asleep while he was by Qi Baicha's bed and watching over him.

The next day, Qi Baicha woke up very early, and saw Mr. Fu lying on the side of his bed, showing a tired expression, sleeping very quietly.

He had stayed by his bed the entire night.

Qi Baicha quietly watched him for a while, unwilling to bother him.

But Fu Mingye very quickly opened his eyes again, smiling at him: "Chacha, morning."

He wouldn't be tired just because he didn't sleep. Last night, while watching over Chacha, he had secretly mobilized evil spirits to trace the whereabouts of the assailant. All of the spirits in the world could be used by him. An assailant would definitely not be lacking in evil thoughts, so he should've been able to find them.

It was a pity that he got nowhere; it was as if the assailant had evaporated.

It wasn't until dawn that Fu Mingye lay on the bed and rested for a while.

Qi Baicha also smiled: "Morning."

Today he really was moved by Mr. Fu as soon as he had woken up.

Fu Mingye's next sentence was: "Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

Qi Baicha: "..."

He was not moved anymore.

———

After washing up in the morning, Qi Baicha sat on his bed and had breakfast.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door of the ward. Several policemen in uniform came in, first greeted Fu Mingye, then looked toward Qi Baicha who was on the hospital bed.

"Hello, Mr. Qi, we are the Public Security Bureau. We would like for you to give a testimony of what happened yesterday."
t/n: used the formal "you" (used throughout conversation)

Fu Mingye called the police and did not hide anything, so the police knew that he was the one who called the police, and it was not strange that they knew the one of the victims was Qi Baicha.

Fang Ya'er and Liu Yanxin had already given their testimonies yesterday. Qi Baicha needed to recuperate because of his injuries, so the police had waited until today to visit him.

This was also because Fu Mingye hoped that Qi Baicha could rest properly. He had always been very protective of Qi Baicha. Yesterday, The news of Fang Ya'er being kidnapped had spread and gave rise to much discussion on the internet, but Qi Baicha had not appeared from beginning to end.

Qi Baicha nodded politely: "Please sit."

———

It was the first time the police had seen President Fu's rumored and mysterious lover. They didn't expect it to be under such circumstances, but he indeed had unparalleled elegance.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
But professionalism came first, so they all kept their gossip to themselves for the time being, and focused on investigating the case.

The excuses Qi Baicha said to the police were pretty much the same as those he gave Fu Mingye; he basically repeated them again, and answered the police's questions perfectly. Of course, he couldn't provide any effective clues.

He had no intention of wasting their time in the handling of this case, but he could only lie. Demon king-level cases were already the gods' responsibility; humans had no way to be involved in them.

The policeman nodded while taking his testimony. When he heard about the demon mask, he showed an expression of sudden realization.

When they went to question Fang Ya'er and Liu Yanxin yesterday, they encountered a very strange situation.

Fang Ya'er was supposed to be recuperating in the hospital because of an accident in the program group, but she somehow appeared in a suburban mansion with her agent, and even fell unconscious there.

They were in good health, but their mental conditions were not very good. They kept saying that the one who kidnapped them was a demon, who had horns and black wings, and even wanted to extract their souls to make a deal.

No one would believe this kind of statement that would only be said when someone was insane. The case reached an impasse for a while.

Now that Qi Baicha said that the assailant was wearing a demon mask, the police understood. It was probably because Fang Ya'er and Liu Yanxin were too frightened, so they described the assailant who was wearing a demon mask as a real demon.

Only then was this justifiable.

Qi Baicha asked: "Are there currently any suspects?"

"There is no suspected assailant for the time being. But there is one person who is suspected of assisting in the crime."

"Oh?"

"Do you know this person?" The policeman gave him a picture.

Chen Shimiao.

One of the younger policemen said straightforwardly: "She's Fang Ya'er's stand-in, but she had already been dismissed because she had created rumors about and blackened Fang Ya'er. She had a conflict with Fang Ya'er, and sufficient reason for committing the crime. On the day of the crime, the Fang Ya'er who was supposed to be hospitalized appeared at the crime scene, while Chen Shimiao appeared on Fang Ya'er's hospital bed. The nurse would check the room every hour, and we suspect that she pretended to be Fang Ya'er to postpone the round, and make time for the assailant..."

The police next to him quickly winked: there's no need to disclose so much before we have conclusive evidence.

The young policeman bitterly stopped talking.

Qi Baicha shook his head: "I don't know her."

The policeman was a little disappointed, but still said, "Okay, I hope you get well soon."

Qi Baicha: "Take care."

Chen Shimiao really was innocent in this incident. Her body was just suddenly switched back, and she hadn't actually participated in any kidnapping.

Yet she also was not actually innocent, and was the culprit of this incident.

Pascal actually didn't swap the two souls, but instead changed Fang Ya'er and Chen Shimiao's appearances, turning their faces into each other's.

Afterward, he cast a spell to change the two's positions. So Fang Ya'er, whose face had been changed, went to Chen Shimiao's rental house, and Chen Shimiao, who had Fang Ya'er appearance, appeared in Fang Ya'er's home. She didn't have Fang Ya'er's memories, and was afraid of being discovered by the agent. She deliberately fell down the stairs and injured her head, so she could prevaricate anything that went wrong using her inability to remember.

There were no accidents; it had been premeditated from the start.

Now, Pascal was dead, so the two of them did not return to their own bodies, but instead changed back to their own looks.

So people found Chen Shimiao in the hospital bed, and Fang Ya'er in the mansion.

Chen Shimiao accidentally became Pascal's scapegoat. She couldn't explain why when Fang Ya'er had an accident, she had appeared in Fang Ya'er hospital bed. Once there were stains, they would be hard to wash off, not to mention she also had a malicious history of spreading rumors. Even if there was insufficient evidence to arrest her, her reputation wouldn't be very good in the future.

This also counted as the price she deserved to pay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 82.5K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
242K 29.4K 16
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
345K 7.8K 175
Gu Zi transmigrated into a novel and became a character in a story about a true and false rich heiress . While others who transmigrated into novels b...
1.2M 46.1K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...