It Was Always You

By DeathValleyRider

Pamela Martinez and Tyler Smith have been friends since the 3rd grade. They spent everyday together and alway... More

Character Info
Different Paths
Tribute To The Troops
Welcome Home!
My First Raw!
The Confrontation
The Truth Shall Set You Free
The Boss Vs The Hugger Vs The Queen
No More Secrets
Friday Night Smackdown
Pam's Birthday Bash

The New Beginning

690 18 29
By DeathValleyRider

~Thursday~

Tyler was woken up by his phone vibrating and as he rubbed his eyes so he could see who it was, he sat up in bed when he realized that Mercedes was texting him.

Mercedes: Hey Ty...I wanted to let you know that I am back in town. Did you want me to swing by your place?

Ty: Ohh umm...There is something that I need to tell you...

Mercedes: What is it Tyler?

Tyler snapped a quick photo of the sleeping Pam in his bed and sent it to her.

Tyler: So Pam came over Monday night and...

Mercedes: 🥶 Tyler! She is engaged...I told you that.

Tyler: That's the thing...she confessed that she had the same feelings that I did and that she didn't want to hide them anymore.

Mercedes: So no more benefits? 😢

Tyler: Unfortunately yes, but if you wanted to come hang out I'm sure Pam would love to see you.

Mercedes: Sure! I missed having Pam on the road.

Ty: Awesome...well I'm going to go so I can wake Pam up and get the day started.

He sat his phone back down and noticed that the way Pamela was laying that her neck was exposed and an idea came to mind.

Tyler's mind: I wonder if Pam's neck is ticklish...only one way to find out.

Tyler leaned down to softly kissed the side of her neck and a second later, moans can be heard from where her face is buried into the pillow. Pam slowly turned her head to see the cheeky smile on Tyler's face.

Pam: What time is it?

Tyler: Almost 7...I figured we could get up and go get some breakfast.

Pam: Breakfast sounds great...but first I need to shower.

Tyler smiled and nodded as he made his way out to the kitchen to begin making some food. Thoughts of Monday night was running through his head.

He didn't realize that Mercedes had walked in and sat at the bar area.

Mercedes: Good Morning, Ty.

As the sizzling sounds of eggs and bacon began from the kitchen Ty turned around with a smile on his face.

Tyler: Hey Mercedes, how was your trip?

Mercedes: It was fun...but seems like it was more eventful here.

She seen a small smile come across Tyler's face before he quickly turned back around to finish cooking.

Mercedes: So are you going to give me the scoop or what?

Tyler plated the food and slid it across the table to Mercedes before sitting next to her.

Tyler: I was getting ready to watch Raw when she arrived at my door.

Mercedes: and...

Pam: I told him everything.

Tyler and Mercedes turned to see Pam walking from the bedroom area with a cute smile on her face. Mercedes could see that Tyler and Pamela locked their gaze on each other and could feel the love between them. 

Mercedes: But what about Aaron?

She joined them at the bar as she sat next to Tyler and placed her hand on his thigh. 

Pam: I realized that it would never work with him...always pushing back out wedding, the sleepless nights of constant wonder...

Mercedes: *Smiles* I can tell by your voice and your energy that you're happier...plus you two make a cute couple.

Tyler blushed as a happy Pam kissed him on the cheek and both women were in awe of his reaction.

Tyler: S-So what do you want to do today?

Pam: I was thinking we could catch a 49ers' game...got a couple tickets from WWE.

Mercedes: Sounds like fun but I am probably going to head back to the house and have a lazy day.

Pam: *With a cute and seductive smile* Ty?

Tyler was picking up the plates to clean up as he walked into the kitchen.

Tyler: Is the amazing Pamela Martinez asking me...Tyler Smith out on a date? 

There was a moment of silence as the three of them looked at each other before they all burst out in laughter. 

Pam: I guess I am...

She looked at him with smile that could light up the world and just seeing that made Tyler's heart stop for a moment. 

Tyler: I would be happy to...you know that I don't really watch any sports but wrestling. 

Pam: I know, maybe you will get into football once you see a live home game. 

Tyler: Wait, isn't the 49ers from California? 

Pam: Of course...we are going to fly out for the game. 

Pam stood up and walked into the kitchen and tightly hugged Tyler and Mercedes watched as the two of them embraced each other.  She quietly left so that the two could have a day all to themselves. 

Tyler and Pam pulled back and looked into each others eyes before sharing a passionate kiss. As they broke the kiss Tyler took a long sigh of excitement. 

Pam: *Giggling* Are you good? 

Tyler: I don't think I will get use to that... 

Pam: *Blushing* That's cute...I'll guess I will have to give them to you as often as I can. 

Her phone rang from the other room and Pamela quickly jogged to the bedroom to see that it was one of the producers from Smackdown. 

Pam: Hello?

Producer: Hello Pamela...sorry to be calling you on your day off but we were wondering if you would be able to fly out in the morning for Smackdown. 

Pam: Umm...sure. Can you tell me what it's about? 

Producer: We will talk to both you and Sasha when you arrive. 

Pam: Ok...I will see you in tomorrow. 

Producer: Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.

After hanging up the phone Pam realized that she doesn't have a change of clothes as she had not moved any of her stuff out of Aaron's house. She came out in the front room and spotted Tyler on his phone. 

Pam: Hey Ty, Do you mind swinging by my old place before we head to the airport? I want to grab my jersey for the game. 

Tyler: I got an idea. Since we will arrive a couple hours before the game starts...why don't we go out shopping for some more merchandise...my treat. 

Pam: That sounds like a wonderful idea! 

~On the Plane~ 

Tyler and Pamela found their seats toward the back of the plane and as they sat down Pam could see that Tyler was breathing heavily and his eyes were closed. She took his hand in between both of hers. 

Pam: Ty...what's wrong?

After a long sigh Tyler laid his head on Pam's shoulder and looked up at her. 

Tyler: I am not a huge fan of heights...and my time in the military didn't help. 

Pam: What happened? 

Tyler: Well during badic training a few of my instructors found out about my fear of heights and they talked me into trying a HALO jump to get over my fear....

She felt Tyler's hand entwined with hers as her tightened his grip.

Pam: I am not quite sure what a HALO jump is.

Tyler: It's when some jumps from a plane and opens their parachute at the lowest point...a better way to avoid detection.

Pam: Did you do it?

He carefully nodded his head and his body tensed up as the plane took off. After a brief moment to settle his nerves Tyler continued.

Tyler: On the day of the jump, most of my battalion was encouraging and supportive. Then came the time...

Pam intently listened to his story as she didn't want to interrupt.

Tyler: Once in the plane, the instructors were not going to let me back out...so just as I leaped out of the plane I immediately regretted it...my anxiety was overwhelming as I barreled toward the Earth. I successfully make the landing almost directly on the targeted spot.

Pam: That doesn't seem as bad...

Tyler: You would think that since I was able to do the jump that I would be excited and energetic...

Pam: *Nods*

Tyler: Instead I freaked out like a coward in front of everyone...the other cadets never let me live that down through basic training.

She pulled Tyler's head into her chest to help assure him that she was there for him.

Pam: I am sorry Ty...I will make sure nothing bad happens to you.

Tyler quietly drifted off to sleep from feeling the warmth and love from Pam.

~Arrival at Levi Stadium~

Pam was very excited as her and Tyler stepped out of the taxi and started making their way to the front gate of the new stadium.

As they went to will-call to pick up their tickets they were greeted by the 49ers General manager, John Lynch.

John: Pamela, its so great to be able to get out to a game.

Pam: Thank you so much, Since growing up in the Bay Area, it's only natural that I am a 49ers fan.

Tyler stood next to Pam feeling a little awkward as he had no clue that he was standing in front of a Hall of Famer.

John: *Reaching to shake Tyler's hand* Hello, what's your name?

Pam: *Chuckling* where is my manners...John this is my Boyfriend...Tyler Smith.

John: Pleasure to meet you Tyler...are you a 49ers fan too?

Tyler: It's good to meet you too but to be honest...I have never watched a full game of football.

John: *Chuckling* Well hopefully we make you a fan after today...and Pamela  your suite is ready.

Pam: Perfect. Thank you John...Tyler and I are going to hit the pro shop before heading to our seats.

John: Have a great time.

They shook hands one more time before Pam lead Tyler toward the shop to pick out some gear.

After reaching their seats Pamela was ecstatic about being able to go to Tyler's first NFL game and that it is an official date.

During the game Tyler was smiling and joking with Pamela as she stood and cheered. He was able to snap an action shot as Pam was chanting.

He smiled at the photo before he put his phone away and continued to watch the game with Pamela.

~Half time~

The game was going great as the 49ers were beating the Jets and both Tyler and Pam were having the time of their lives.

Then as the two of them were talking Pamela seen that they were on the big screen during the kiss cam. As Tyler was in mid sentence Pam pulled him in for a very passionate kiss. Fans could be heard clapping as the two of them broke the kiss but not their gaze. 

Pamela's phone vibrated and when she checked it Tyler could see it was a message from someone she didn't want to talk to.

Aaron: Hey Pam...

Pam: What is it Aaron...I'm busy right now.

Aaron: I got your stuff packed up for you...where do you want me to drop it off?

Pam: Mercedes already left for the airport...so have the driver go to Tyler's house and I will figure it out from there.

Aaron: Whatever...

Tyler seen that Pam roll her eyes as she put her phone away and return to watching the game. He leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Tyler: I bet I can guess who that was...

Since the game was getting close to over and it was a complete blowout Pam knew they had to get going.

Pam: Unfortunately you are probably right...is it ok if I store my stuff at your place til I find my own place?

Tyler: Of course...when is it going to arrive?

Pam: It will be there when we get back but I have to jump on a flight when we get back for a Smackdown show.

Tyler: Don't worry about a thing Pam, I'll take care of all your stuff for you.

Pam: *Blushing* You are too sweet, Ty. Well we better get going.

Tyler: One more photo to remember our first date.

Pam smiled as she stood by the balcony so that Tyler could take a photo. He smiled at his phone as she joined him in looking at it.

Tyler: Simply beautiful...

Pam: *Blushing* Aww Ty!

~Back at Tyler's house~

Tyler and Pam said their goodbyes as WWE had send a driver to pick her up. He watched until the car was out of sight before he went outside and seen the mountain of boxes left at the front of his garage.

Tyler: Well this stuff isn't going to move itself....

He began taking each box in the house as he kept replaying the thoughts of today through his head. And a plan came to mind and he couldn't wait to show Pam....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 879 31
WWE, when you think of the wrestlers you probably think of tough people right? Of course, especially when you think of 'The Legit Boss' Sasha Banks r...
9.1K 203 66
A Boy living in Sweden is Madly in love with A well known professional Wrestler Bayley aka Pamela!!! A shy and Sweet guy wants to meet Bayley, this i...
25.1K 777 33
"Hi," Sasha spoke to the girl who doesn't answer. she just stares. Instead of leaving, Sasha just sits there and stares back into the eyes of the gir...
18.5K 547 58
Sasha Banks is a millionaire business women in the cosmetics industry with a bad reputation for being ruthless and a player. Sasha been nicknamed the...