The Boss Vs The Hugger Vs The Queen

~Sunday ( a week from last chapter)~

Pam laid in bed looking up at the ceiling as she shut her alarm off to get up and get ready for the day. Today was a big day for The Hugger as she was battling in her first PPV on the main roster and it's for the Raw Woman's Championship.

She quickly rolled out of bed and checked her phone to see if she had received a reply from Tyler on if he was going to be at the show or not. She noticed that since the night when he confessed his love to Pam that she couldn't get him off her mind.

Pam: I hope I get to see Tyler tonight.

The past few weeks she was getting a little more use to not having Aaron around to which she was starting to question their relationship and if she should even continue with him at all.

~With Tyler~

Tay: *Moans* Oh Ty....Like That! Yess!

Tyler: *Moans* I'm....gonna!!

Tay: Me too! Let's got together...NOW!!!

Few moments later Tyler collapsed on the bed next to Tay as the two of them were trying to catch each other's breath. He looked over at the blond bombshell who was smiling ear to ear.

Tyler: *Breathing Heavily* So Let me get this straight...Mercedes called you and told you to come over to keep me company while she was at Raw?

Tay: *Softly Giggles* Yes! She thought that you might not bee feeling yourself since you confessed to Pam your feelings...so she wanted to surprise you.

Tyler: Oh was it a great surprise too, but did she know we were going to do this?

Tay: You and Mercedes are not dating so it doesn't matter what she thinks.

Tyler: *Chuckles* You are right about that...

Tyler sat up in the bed as he watched Tay get out of bed and slowly begin to get dressed.

Tay: So Ty, how are you handling the Pamela situation?

Tyler: I was not hoping that she would leave Aaron for me... if that's what everyone is thinking.

Tay: Oh no... I just know how rejection can feel like.

He stood up out of bed and softly kissed Tay on the forehead before walking out on the balcony to watch look over the horizon.

Tyler: I don't feel rejected...I feel free. I hid those feelings for so long and I could feel the bourdon and fear of not telling her, but now...now I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders.

The Brazilian Goddess seductively squeezed between Tyler and the railing as she smirked up at him.

Tay: You do know that Pam has strong feelings for you too, right?

Tyler: She is going to live a happy married life with Aaron, just like she told me two weeks ago.

Tay: Maybe she will change her mind once I tell her how fun you...

Tyler: No! You can't tell Pamela about what this...

She could see how quickly his voice got very stern and knew that this was something that she has to keep secret.

Tay: I won't tell Pamela anything about last night into this morning.

Tyler: That is my only rule... any one you tell has to swear not to tell Pamela. Mercedes already knows this.