Uh... Hello? (UA staff Chat)

By duhhwhat

Midoriya Izuku, our sassy broccoli, gets added to the UA staff Chat by accident. The sly teen soon finds hims... More

✨Intro✨
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
THANK YOU SO MUCH 🥺
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
༺𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊༻
Thank you 💖
To my readers, With 💕
Good news/Bad news
BONUS CHAPTER AHEAD!!
Aizawa Deserves A Break

Part 10

51.6K 1.4K 668
By duhhwhat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time:

WhoArtThou: I'm confident I can't get it. Let's face it, the UA hero course entrance exam is biased.

DevilInaVest: Would you mind elaborating?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VampiresSuck: You can't just say that about a prestigious school like UA, kid.

WhoArtThou: I'm just stating facts.

VampiresSuck: Still, you have no right to judge UA's methods.

WhoArtThou: You sound like a quirkist idiot masquerading as a UA chauvinist. Seriously, weren't you guys the one to draw that out of me?

DevilInaVest: @VampiresSuck, please stop being rude to our guest. Let them justify their statement.

NeonHoboCocoon: Please explain, @WhoArtThou.

WhoArtThou: Right.
WhoArtThou: I don't really have an idea about the upcoming entrance exam but I do know that the previous year and the year before had robots for the practical part of the exam. From what I could find, this has continued for quite a long time. So I guess there is no harm in assuming that this year will be the same.

PewPewPew: It may be different

WhoArtThou: Well, I've done a little research and I'm about 99% sure that it's gonna be the same.

DevilInaVest: Research?

OneKissIsAllItTakes: Please elaborate.

WhoArtThou: Well, from what I've seen, the UA hero course entrance exam pattern is influenced by the Hero Commission. Robots have been a part of the exam for about 20 years now and were introduced by Iwasaki Wakumi. According to several reports, Iwasaki is a quirkist woman. Her quirk is called Laser, which allows her to shoot lasers from her fingertips. It's an amazing yet dangerous quirk because the lasers she fires are pointed and diverse and often result in misfiring and collateral damage. But no one's going to point it out given her position and the fact that it's "flashy and cool".

DevilInaVest: That's some quality information you got there.

NeonHoboCocoon: Let them continue.

WhoArtThou: Iwasaki was elected as the chairman of the Commission which gave her the power to alter hero protocols and policies. Since UA has been the No.1 hero school, her focus shifted to UA's entrance exam. The year All Might took the entrance exam was the year her idea was first tested out. She had planned to introduce robots for the entrance exam before she was elected and had apparently suggested that the plan be tested out that year. Since All Might conveniently made his dramatic debut and garnered immense fame as well as the title of "The Symbol of Peace", Iwasaki was convinced that Robots were the deciding factor for a good hero.

NotForInnocentEyes: I have no words….

MineCraftManButGrey: This is… astounding.

DevilInaVest: I'm impressed.

WhoArtThou: In simple words, she tried to promote her idea that a good hero must possess a flashy quirk. The same messed up ideology was forced into the minds of the public. This is the reason why most people hate.. no, despise individuals who possess the so-called "weak quirks" or "Villainous quirks" and yet aspire to become a hero. Back then, these individuals and the quirkless population were living a mediocre life but after this pathetic ideology was ingrained in people's minds, their lives have become living hell. Any person with a non-flashy quirk is a freak and does not deserve to live.

NeonHoboCocoon:...

PewPewPew:...

NotForInnocentEyes:...

DevilInaVest: Amazing analysis.

WhoArtThou: Now look at the top heroes! All Might, Endeavour, Hawks, Best Jeanist… have you seen the property damage they cause? It's worth billions! Yet no one raises their voice against it because they're obviously the top heroes and somehow through some really screwed up standards, true heroes. Over time, due to the new standards introduced by Iwasaki, the true meaning of heroism was lost. All that heroism represents today is Flashy quirks, beating the shit out of bad guys and posing ridiculously for the media. They are focused only on curbing the existing villains but aren't focusing on the roots of the problem. No top hero will ever understand why Villains have chosen the path in the first place. After all, there won't be heroes without villains so they've started marketing heroism, letting lives get ruined and villains created.

OneKissIsAllItTakes: Dearie, that is so true.

DevilInaVest: I admit, @WhoArtThou, you are way wiser than any teen your age. This is truly a gift.

BlondeInLeather: Please let the kid continue.

WhoArtThou: I just realised that I've deviated from the question! That's so stupid of me. I'm sorry for speaking too much.

NeonHoboCocoon: No. It's not stupid and you have nothing to be sorry about. I'm glad someone thought about this in the first place. I'm impressed, truly. I wouldn't mind if you continue.

DevilInaVest: @NeonHoboCocoon is right. But if you wish to talk about the actual question, go ahead. We can discuss this topic in more detail later. I must say, this is one of the most amazing discussions I've had and I have to commend you for that.

WhoArtThou: Thank you. It feels great to know that there are people out there who appreciate my thoughts.

TeethAndTrenchCoat: We feel the same way, kid.

ResidentRamseyButNicer: True.

IntoTheUnknown: I am truly speechless. You are amazing, kid.

NotForInnocentEyes: Yes. Please go on. This is a conversation I'm willing to listen to for hours.

WhoArtThou: Yeah. Well, about the entrance exam, I am sure I cannot beat those robots. There is no emergency shut-off either as they removed it two years ago when a student with a non-flashy quirk outsmarted them. Anyway, for me to make it to the hero course, I would need a minimum cut off in the practical part. I can manage the theory part with ease, I'm kinda sure of that. Since the practicals basically determine my admission into the Hero course, I'm sure I will not make it. The Robots are only suited for those with the so-called flashy quirks.

PewPewPew: I… I have to agree.

VampiresSuck: That just means you're not qualified enough to take the risk of being a hero. If you cannot defeat some measly robots, you cannot fight real enemies.

NeonHoboCocoon: I'm having the sudden urge to choke @VampiresSuck.

WhoArtThou: @VampiresSuck, Really? May I know why punching a bunch of tin cans is the determinant of a hero's success? Because as far as I know, villains aren't always robots- they're human beings, like us.

VampiresSuck: Because if you can't defeat a non-living 'tin can' as you call it, how can you defeat a meta-human?

WhoArtThou: That's some really fucked up reason you've got there, dumbass. Pardon my language but I would very much like to kick your biased ass to the moon.

NeonHoboCocoon: I'm sure everyone here wants to.

NotForInnocentEyes: We do and Pop off!

BlondeInLeather: Yeah!!

DevilInaVest: That was very indecent on your part, @VampiresSuck. Might I remind you of your own quirk?

VampiresSuck:...

NeonHoboCocoon: Tch. What a hypocrite.

WhoArtThou: Permission to knock some sense into @VampiresSuck's brain?

DevilInaVest: Permission Granted.

NeonHoboCocoon: Granted.

NotForInnocentEyes: Imma get some popcorn.

BlondeInLeather: This is gonna be fun!

PewPewPew: Granted.

PoorMan'sTonyStark: Ooh! Entertainment at @VampiresSuck's expense? I'm in!

IntoTheUnknown: I would like to see as well.

MineCraftManButGrey: I am very much interested.

WhoArtThou: Wow, people really hate you, @VampiresSuck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued....

UwU ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.4K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
23.1K 920 14
Taken from her own world and dumped into another, a young half-demon hero relearns what it means to be a hero and makes new friends along the way Als...
438K 14.8K 51
Both of Izuku's parents abandon him and he's forced to go to an abusive orphanage. What happens when he gets adopted by criminals just to escape duri...
637K 18.1K 58
Name: Izuku Midoriya Age: 16 Quirk: Demons Heart: His quirk gives him the appearance and the power of a demon. Red eyes, retractable claws, wings, a...