A Perfect Assassin (Assassina...

By Gale4Lifes

Class 3-E. The worst class in Kunigigaoka Junior High School has been assigned to kill a threat to the world... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time
Bitch Time
Adult Time
Apology Time
Assembly Time
Dinner Time
Exams Time
Discussion Time
Field Trip Time
Rescue Time
Declaration Time
AI Time
Smile Time
Humid Time
Time To Be A Target
Visit Time
Time For A Fair Fight
Baseball Time
Time To Call It A Night
New Teacher
Uncertainty Time
Pool Time
Investigation Time
Warning Time
Results Time
The End of The First Term
Training Time
Time For A Summer Vacation
Strategy Time
Infiltration Time
Infiltration Time 2nd Hour
Infiltration Time 3rd Hour
Infiltration Time 4th Hour
Blackmail Time
Time To Reveal The Past
Time to Meet
"You're a great... "
Little Secret
The Start of New Semester
Freedom
Grow
Time To Meet 2nd Hour
Disguised Devil
Tag Time
Thief
Superior Time

Art Time

5.1K 171 40
By Gale4Lifes

A few days later
1st July
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Koro-sensei: What's with all those letters on your desk, (Y/N)-kun?

Me: Beats me.

Maehara took one of the letters and read the contain.

Maehara: This one is love letter. Well, I bet all of it are love love letters.

Karma: Wow, you become popular in all of sudden.

Isogai: Maybe because of the baseball game.

Me: Dunno what are you talking about.

Everyone except Sara: You pitched a softball with the speed of Mach 2!!

Me: I just accidentally pitched it a little bit harder.

Sugino:*sighs* Anyway, what you're gonna do with all the letters?

Me: The rubbish bin looks little bit empty.

I said and put all the letters in the rubbish bin.

Me: Done.

Sousuke then entered the class. But there's something different with him today.

Sousuke: Oh, I hadn't accounted for the fact that we'll be in short sleeves starting today.

I stared at his arm for a few seconds.

Me: Henna tattoo?

Sousuke: Oh, you got that right.

Me: Just my assumption. It won't come off about a week if you set the pigment, right?

Sousuke: Yep.

Karma: Ooh, that's something they do in India, right?

Fuwa: You also know about it, Karma-kun?

Karma: My parents are crazy about India and come back with henna tattoos whenever they travel there.

Koro-sensei: O-Oh good...!! Sensei is definitely glad there aren't any students from this class turning delinquent.

He said while holding a book about counseling.

Sara: As usual, you're a real chicken about this kind of stuff.

Sousuke: If you'd like, how about I draw one on you too, Koro-sensei? I still have some material left.

Koro-sensei: Nuaa! Would you really!?

Sousuke began to draw on Koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei: I'm really looking forward to it. I've always wanted to try getting a pseudo-tattoo like this.

Suddenly...

Isogai: I see... You ground some anti-sensei bullets into a fine powder and then mixed it in with the henna paint.

Sugino: Sensei definitely let his guard down, but... He'd have to sit still long enough for you to kill him like that.

Sousuke: Hrm, no good, huh.

Koro-sensei: The idea is an interesting one, Sugaya-kun. Though it's as effective as a pinprick.

He turned around and started crying.

Koro-sensei: But I really wanted you to draw a cool design on me normally...

Sousuke: I-I'm sorry! I'll draw one on you with normal henna, okay?

Little Timeskip
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Irina: Revel in my charms, boys! Good morn-

Irina: Wh... Why the hell are you all putting on monster makeup!!

Sousuke: Ah... Everyone seemed to want me to paint some on them after they saw mine. But it's not everyone. Araumi-kun and Sara-san don't want me to paint on them.

Koro-sensei: He said that the pigment will set in a little while once we remove the paint. I'm so excited, I can't focus on class.

Irina: You're supposed to be their homeroom teacher, dammit!!

Koro-sensei: By the way, Sugaya-kun, watching you draw those has made me want to try doing it too.

Sousuke: Sure... But I ended up drawing on everyone already... So there aren't any canvases left.

Koro-sensei: So how about Araumi-kun and Sara-chan?

We pointed our anti-sensei gun at him.

Sara: Go ahead and you'll die right away.

Me: I don't mind having anyone to paint henna tattoo on me but you.

Koro-sensei: Nuaa!! I get it, I get it!!

He and Sousuke then noticed Irina.

Koro-sensei: That's one, isn't it... A large canvas area we can paint on to our hearts contents.

Irina: Wait a... Quit screwing around!! Who would ever let...

She stepped on Sousuke's paint and fell to the ground and unconscious.

Sugino: Bitch-sensei ended up passing out on her own.

Koro-sensei: Let's let her rest for now. And while she's resting, I'll take this arm and Sugaya-kun can have that arm.

Sousuke: Oho~ Planning to compete with me, aren't you?

Okuda: This is amazing, Sugaya-kun. The entire classroom ended up taking your style faster than you can blink.

Nagisa: Yup.

Sousuke just smiled and began to draw on Irina's right arm while Koro-sensei do the same on the left one.

Sugino: Ooooh~

Mimura: Just what you'd expect from Sugaya!

Sousuke: It was meant to be fashion art in the first place, and going outside with the finished product leaves you with a great feeling.

Touka: Bitch-sensei should be more grateful than this, shouldn't she?

Hinano: I know, right!

Koro-sensei: Fufufu, sensei won't lose either. Have a look at this side.

Me: No, it should be fine.

I took one of Sousuke's paint and walked to the manga side. I started to draw.

Me: There are people who consider manga as a revival of pop art too. If you just play around with the borders a bit...

Kimura: So you're good at art too.

Me: I just messing around with the borders. I'm not that good at art.

Koro-sensei: Hm.. If the end result is too pretty, it will only make her smug. We need to put something somewhere that'll get laughs.

Almost everyone: Why are you competing like that?!

And Koro-sensei started messing around with Irina's body.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Sousuke: Hmm... There's a way to sorta remove it, but it's a pain.

Koro-sensei: W-Well, maybe there's a chance she'll be happy with it...?

Me: The chances once existed until you completely destroyed it.

Irina slowly woke up and checked herself out. After she done, she walked out from the class.

Sugino: She left. I guess she actually liked it.

Me and Maehara took a peek outside.

Irina: Die!! I'm going to slaughter the lot of you!!

All the students took cover.

Koro-sensei: I-I'm sorry, we just really got into it... But please stop with the real bullets, or the classroom will be destroyed!!

Sara quickly held Irina from behind.

Sara: Stop it already. It's supposed to come right off if you don't set it.

Irina: My long-awaited summer wear debut is ruined!!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 613 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
72.7K 1.3K 24
Izuku Midoriya was framed by the LOV and was sent to Tartarus along with Eri because she wants to be with Him. Only a few people believed him. Unfort...
13.5K 333 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
6.1K 218 13
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...