Their World (R.Hale & E.Culle...

By M3_Writer

And there's certain things that I adore (I'm sorry) And there's certain things that I ignore But I'm certain... More

Summary
Cast
Aesthetic
Graphic Gallery
Act One
Prologue
Chapter One: Munchkin
Chapter Two: Major Jasper Whitlock
Chapter Three: Short Stuff
Chapter Four: Annie
Chapter Five: She Is
Chapter Six: The Legends Are True
Chapter Six: Driving Lessons
Chapter Seven: Ana
Chapter Eight: We Got You
Chapter Nine: Finally!
Chapter Ten: I'm Going To Kill You!
Chapter Eleven: Baseball Game
Chapter Twelve: We Promise
Act Two
Chapter One: Sugar
Chapter Two: Goodbye
Chapter Four: Living
Chapter Five: No It Didn't
Chapter Six: Trust Me
Chapter Seven: She's Gone
Chapter Eight: Volturi
Chapter Nine: I Did Hard
Act Three
Chapter One: Fudge Sticks
Chapter Two: It's Ana
Chapter Three: It's Always Been You
Chapter Four: I Love You
Chapter Five: Their World
Chapter Six: We Won't
Chapter Seven: Soulmates
Chapter Eight: You Are Safe
Chapter Nine: Understand?
Chaptet Ten: Graduation
Chapter Eleven: Major
Chapter Twelve: Training
Chapter Thirteen: She's Ana
Chapter Fourteen: Be Careful
Chapter Fifteen: Group Hug
Act Four: Breaking Dawn
Chapter One: Telling
Chapter Two: Grandpa
Chapter Three: Gender
Chapter Four: So Proud
Chapter Five: Eternity And More
Chapter Six: It's Time
Chapter Seven: Everything I Always Wanted
Chapter Eight: Completely In Love
Chapter Nine: Always Wanted
Epilogue
❀ ༄ ❀ New Story ❀ ༄ ❀

Chapter Three: New Chapter

25.5K 701 107
By M3_Writer

Chapter Three:
New Chapter

As the days went on Angela and Jess didn't leave my side. We either ate ice cream watched movies or just cried, but they weren't who I wanted.

Every girl who goes through a breakup wants one person and one person only and that is why I am on a plane to Jacksonville.

"Mom!" I yelled as I walked towards her.
"My baby," she yelled as she wrapped her arms around me. I immediately busted into tears when I was in her arms.

"I know baby. Come let's get home. Phil made your favorite lasagna," mom told me and I nodded walking with her.

Getting home I went to my old room and changed into my pj's. Walking downstairs I saw Phil and Mom. Phil hugged as mom fixed my plate.

"Hey kiddo," Phil told me and I smiled at him hugging him back.

"Here sweetie," Mom told me handing my plate to me. I smile at her thanking her before digging into my food.

After I finished eating I sat beside mom on the couch watching The Proposal.
"Sweetie do you want to talk about it?" Mom asked me and I sighed looking over to her.

"Does it ever stop hurting? It feels like a part of me was ripped apart and the second they left they took my heart with them," I told her with tears falling down my eyes.

"Oh sweetie," mom told me pulling me into her arms.
"It will get better sweetie. How about we do some face masks and eat some cupcakes I got from the shop down the street?" Mom asked me and I nodded at her.

For the rest of the day, I finally laughed for what felt like forever. I didn't realize how much I missed my mom until I was in her embrace laughing at Kevin Hart with face masks on and eating strawberry cupcakes.

________

As the next few days went by things got easier. I was smiling and laughing again and I was beginning to learn to live again.

"Mom I think I need a change," I told her and she looked up at me with a smile.

"Alright what do you want to do?" Mom asked me and I smiled at her already knowing what I wanted to do.

"I want to get my hair done and a tattoo," I told her and she smiled at me grabbing her purse.

"Alright let's go. Are you ready?" She asked me and I nodded at her looking at my outfit.

"Yes ma'am let's go," I told her linking my arms with hers.

Getting to the hair salon I showed the lady what I wanted and she smiled at me nodding. When she was finished she spin me around I smiled seeing my new hairstyle. I went from long brunette hair to short ginger hair and I was in complete love with it.

I smiled looking at mom and she immediately smiled back at me.

"You look beautiful sweet. Are you ready for our next spot?" She asked me and I nodded with her paying the lady and he headed toward the tattoo parlor.

Getting there I already knew what I wanted. I wanted something to show my past with Emmett and Rosalie and something that showed that the chapter has closed but would never be forgotten. With that I got three stars to represent each of us and how even the brightest loves can diminish.

When we got back home I started packing all my stuff knowing I had to head back home tomorrow since school started back up.

__________

The next morning I woke up and made sure I had everything and got dressed before heading downstairs.

"Let's get going," Mom told me and I nodded at her as Phil took my bag. We then started heading to the airport.

"Got everything sweetie?" Mom asked me and I smiled at her nodding.

"Yeah mom and thank you so much for helping me. I don't think I could have gotten through this without you," I told her and she smiled at me with tears in her eyes.

"Aww sweetie, of course, I love you and I know it still hurts but in time with will hurt less," mom told me and I nodded at her pulling her into a hug.

"I love you mom," I told her and she hugged me tightly telling me she loves me as well. My flight then was called. I smiled at mom and Phil before heading towards the plane.

_________

Soon enough I was back in Seattle. I smile looking around for Jess who was picking me up. I smiled seeing her and Angela standing there with balloons and a sign that said Allison Swan in big letters.

"Jess! Ang!" I yelled as I started running towards them. They looked toward me and squealed running to me as well.

"Oh my goodness we missed you so much! And what did you do to your hair?!" Jess asked me and with a smile as she ran her finger through my short ginger hair.

"Needed a change. New chapter new me," I told her and she smiled at me pulling me into another hug. I laugh hugging her back.

"Alright Jess moved I want a hug too," Angela said as she pulled me from Jess and into a hug. I laughed hugging her back.

"Alright come on you need to tell us all about your trip," Jess told me as she linked her arms with mine. I laughed as Angela did the same.

Just maybe everything was getting better and I would be able to keep my promise and live, but what I didn't know was that in a few months my life would be ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 7.9K 15
"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself." Book 1 |Twilight|
3.5K 58 14
We fell in love in October
41.5K 1.3K 15
In which Rosalie Hale finally excepts the mate bond ...
48.2K 1.5K 15
"You Became My Everything And Showed Me The True Meaning Of Love." Eclipse | Book 3