The church

By Glitch-p-

Ever since a fight between the Bob gang vs Bosip and Bobot. the two decided to leave and never come back but... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

262 5 6
By Glitch-p-

It's been a week since the gang reunited and Bob wanted to be with Bosip. He wanted Bosip to be with him. (He ain't a crazy lover to bosip. He just wants to be with him and love him for real) 

Bosip been keeping distance from Bob and avoiding him. He never talks to Bob. He remembers how much he use to love him and being a total fraud to love a heartless male. He remembers and feels the slap of broken heart ever since. He ran away with Bobot and broken the rule of the coding.

"Never leave the file or else", he felt nothing but being a heart beaker. And denied all of his so call "crush" feelings no more. He felt betrayed by his best friend who slapped him and now hearts...broken into X's. His four marks on his two face cheeks now grew longer when they reached his eye, they were now tears of betray blackness. Treachery is all he felt and now he became the same treachery that the other Bob gang done to him and Bobot. Negativity is in the veins of the treachery shark demonic AI. He no longer trust anyone but his sibling figure Bobot.

 He understood Bobot and how he felt. 

All the love that he was gained from fans, his use to be family of the Bob gang and the smiles of his crush. And they blown away quickly when they ran away. Every times he felt something positive from someone other than Bosip or the staff members of the church, he would cry and keep telling himself to end it all. He hears the word "love" he would go crazy and go into watery love where he'll go "gently" and tear up. One side was his negative and the other was lustfulness. Bosip was there to support and always be there for him. He kept the promise and protect him when he was attack and the emotional damage as well. Lust was for him. Broken hearted wishing to be loved again, all feelings go to heat and deep into insanity.  All of hearts of people now to be wasted into his very hands. The side of his face melts for a new person to be broken like he was. 

(I was tearing up while writing or typing this :'3) 

Now back to the present (and hopefully that was some good info about how and why they became those sins) Amor was happy that his creations were all together again but one stood out. He noticed that Bosip wasn't being with Bob. He still holded the grunge against him. 

Then an idea came to him.  He knew how to get them back together but more closer. 

The next morning 

Bob's POV 

Ugh, my head. What happened...? I opened my eye and saw that I was in a hotel room but more luxuriously. But all colors were mostly darken to the all the lights off and there's food on the table and I think I see a fridge. I look more and saw pictures of... me and Bosip from the past!? Each one was when we were together and us being best friends like we were. 

Now I look back into the darken days that I was all alone and...sad. I felt horrible since he was gone. I would always cry whenever I look back see two rooms that were empty and I even hugged his old shirt for support but in reality...he won't be there for me anymore because of me. 

(I'm tearing up again ✊🏻ÚMÙ) 

I sit up from the bed and I looked at my body. I had blie gloves on and I was in a maid suit with my freaking chest cloth showing in a heart holded by a collar that said "bite me good" and a fluffy skirt that barely covers my a$$.

(Maid bob)

I blushed at that and looked more of my surroundings. A piece of paper was on the nightstand right besides me and said for B&B. It reads as follow 

"Hey if your reading this then I know you two are kinda needing some alone time together and really want each other to get along but I know one of you is still negative about the other so I putted you two into this room. You need to do is 3 task but there is another if you two wanna do it. 

1.talk to each other 

2.hug one and another 

3.apologies for realz 

....

And 4....if you wanna....

Have seven minutes in heated make out. 

Sincerely, Amor." 

I blushed at the last one. Having sex!! That's the last thing I wanna do before dying. I heard a groan behind and I look over. My eyes widened. The person I'm doing the things with is Bosip! I recognize the hair and the teeth. I looked more at his body, he was more tip than I remembered. More marks on him as well. Every time I see him, I keep quiet and shake a little. He looks terrifying but yet so...hot. I felt myself get red every time and yet now what I'm wearing and he's right next to me and he's now stronger. I feel... weak.  I look back and saw him moving! Crap! He's waking up! I quickly putted the paper back on the nightstand but I saw hand grab my wrist. Another hand grabbed my stomach. I stopped as I felt a warm breath on my neck. I turn my head and it was Bosip. All serious, wide awake and looked energized. But yet he still doesn't look happy to see me. His eyes pointed somewhere else and I noticed it the paper. I tried to handed to him and he grabbed it. I can tell that when he readed it, he won't be happy. 

Bosip:for f's sake Amor. You know ain't doing anything of that stuff. 

I knew it. He hates as he'll live to die. He look at me and I look away. I saw a picture of me and Bosip but this one was the time we went out for (nice cream) ice cream and he licked my cheek. It tickled, yet it made my laugh a little with a hint of a smile.  I look back and Bosip getting off of the bed. He saw his phone on a table and called amor. He finally picked up.

Bosip:Amor, you dumb bitch! Why the hell you put me here with him?! 

I saw his horns grow out of hiding in his hair.

Amor:chill Bosip, I know you're still mad at him but-

Bosip:but what?! You want me to say "oh I'm sorry for being right over your BIG FUCKING EGO!!" 

Too much yelling. I can't take it anymore!! I ran to the bathroom and satted on the toilet. I closed my eyes and kept repeating and repeating. 

"I know I messed up badly to end our friendship! I know I messed up badly to make you hate me! I know I messed up badly for both of us. I know, I know, I know, I know, I MOTHER FUCKING KNOW!!"  

I opened my eyes by knowing I said all of that out loud. It became silent. I walk out of the bathroom and Bosip was there in front of me with a worried face. I can feel myself tearing up. He opened his arms and I ran right into them crying into his broad shoulder. Every tear I letted out, I can feel pats on my back. He carried me and we sat in a chair. He letted his wings in able to cover me. I didn't care about the black liquid pouring down. All I care about being with him. 

Bob:Bosip, I-I s-sor- 

(So of you who don't know. Sometimes when you cry hard, you can hardly speak) 

Bosip:I'm sorry too, Bob. Just hush till you calm down. I know how you feel now. Just let it out.

I kept crying, and crying. One of the gloves of mine were taken off from him and his hand was soft yet rough. I closed my hand into his and he done the same. When I was done crying, I look at him. My eyes were red as heck and the tears I cried stained my face. We kept staring at each other and he putted his hand on my cheek. My non-gloved hand was over it. 

I see his black yet blue eyes with "X" pupils soften and turned into the sea blue eyes I known and remembered for a long time.  His wings opened up and returned to his back where they now rested and hid. 

Now it was my chance.

Bob:Bosip...I'm sorry that I slapped you and ruined our friendship, it was so stupid of me. When you left I had no one to be with nor anyone that loves me. 

Bosip:I'm sorry too Bob. I kept ignoring you and not even trusting you evening know that you were sorry. Now that I realized that you changed. Or should I say... we both changed. Do you still wish to be my best friend? 

Bob:I don't wanna be your best friend again....

End of chapter 7 

(Lol you thought didn't you)

Bob:I wanna be your boyfriend. I mean.... do you? 

Bosip:I always dream of it....babe 

I  blushed at the name and I cried tears of joy when I hear those words. We hugged for greatness, love and most importantly... for us.  We still hugged but it was broken until my stomach grumbled. Oh right, I didn't have breakfast. I look at the clock and it was...12:00am already!? Man we been going through emotional stuff for a long time. Bosip heard my stomach and putted on the bed.

Bosip:since I owe you a lot, I'll make your favorite noodles. Will that be good for you babe? 

Bob:if it's from you, then always and forever. 

He smiled with his teeth showing. Sharp as ever could be. He walked to the kitchen area and I stare into the ceiling. And yet burying my face into the soft pillow. It was like a cloud full of dreams yet cotton if I could say.  I slept in softness. It toke over me and I gave. It was comfy that I couldn't feel anything else than the pillow. I felt a hand on my skirt and almost pulling it down, I woke up and saw Bosip with a bowl of noodles.  I smiled at him warmly, I was bout to grab it but he stopped me.

Bosip:let me take care of you hun. 

I blushed and nodded. I opened my mouth and he feed it to me. The noodles were warm, yet so good. A little bit of broth dripped down my lip and he caught it with his tongue. I stuttered yet his tongue felt so silky and smooth. I wonder if- no, no bob. You just started dating and already you hun to ruined you. He seems to notice my face. He smirked devilishly as he is already.

Bosip:what? You want me to ruin you? 

Bob:maybe I do, maybe I don't, but the thing is that you don't know.

Bosip:oh, but I do know and I know you want me to suck that little sweet dick of yours. 

I gulped and nodded a little. He putted the bowl of noodles on the table and crawled on top of me. His body was rip, and all the marks on him were all over his sides. Something tells me that we're gonna be here for a hot time.

Bosip:you ready my little maid? 

Bob:for n-now. 

Bosip:stuttering? Heheh. I ain't going easy on you, it's punishment time. (Hahaha, anime) 

Oh boi, here we go. 

End of chapter 7

Words:2042

Heyo guys, Glitch here and I'm sick, I know I should get some rest but I know that...this book isn't that pop but I drew up these character designs for y'all.

Whitty and Ruv

Sarv and Taki

And finally for the last two pics of...

Baston and Botina
(Bosip and Bobot) 

That's all I hope u all enjoy. 
Bai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 3.1K 31
"I don't know what happen, but i think i am not happy anymore" - forth That's what forth told to beam when they last talk and seen each other 5 years...
12.2K 531 45
One chat, four dorks, one misadd... Could it lead to forever? Only time will tell. [Most parts are unedited and will not be edited whatsoever]
310K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
23.2K 405 20
[𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙕𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍] ↳ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, summer unexpectedly turns into a adventure full of new friends, new fears and new feel...