๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

ะ’ั–ะด -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ

3.2K 109 35
ะ’ั–ะด -SIMPLYACACIA

tw : blood. 

Inosuke ran towards the huge stones and he jumped on one of them, making his way towards the girl demon. "Inosuke!" Y/n and Tanjiro exclaimed in sync. "Father!" the girl yelled. 

Then Inosuke had an irk mark on his face. "Who are you calling father?" Inosuke barked at the girl. Then, a huge whooshing sound was heard from the air and they looked up to see glowing emerald eyes and a huge body aiming to Inosuke. 

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro and Y/n exclaimed. The huge demon landed its buff body in front of Inosuke, Inosuke was thrown back as the water was flying everywhere. Inosuke flipped back and landed on one of the stone. The demon raised it's head as its soft white hair flowed with his movements perfectly. Then, it let out a loud sound. Tanjiro and Inosuke looked in horror at the giant as Y/n's eyes were wide. 

"Don't come near my family!" the demon yelled as it raised his arm, and aimed at the three of them powerfully. "Stay away!" he yelled. 

The ground shattered and it broke into pieces as it flew to the air, having a mark from the demon's fist. The demon girl with white hair and eyes that held the stare of disgust was staring at them. "I'm leaving all of this to you, father," she mumbled, she turned, and left. 

Inosuke was flying back, as the father demon's fist was aiming at him. Tanjiro jumped in the air. "Water breathing, second form, water wheel!" Tanjiro yelled as he aimed his black blade while screaming, hitting his black blade against the rough arm of the father. It won't cut through. "it's no good! The blade won't go through!" Tanjiro exclaimed as panic rose in his heart. Y/n then jumped in the air and flipped. "Flower breathing, sixth form, Waterfall of peace!" Y/n yelled, gripping on to her pink sword tightly in her grasp, her pink blade aimed right next to the black blade's hit and the gushing water chopped the demon's arm completely. 

Y/n landed stones, but Tanjiro's blade was still stuck on the arm, the arm regenerated quickly as the demon raised his other fist and aimed it at Tanjiro, but Inosuke had raised both of his blades at the demon's other fist to prevent Tanjiro from getting injured. "So hard!" Inosuke yelled as he tried to get his blade through the demon's tough arm. 

The demon laughed and he raised both of his arm and pushed his arm to his waist, letting out a loud noise into the sky, the water was pushed back mightily, making Y/n jump back from the rocks and on to the other side. Tanjiro flipped and landed on a huge stone. "I can't slash him even if I use an attack!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "What should I do? What should I do?" Tanjiro asked. 

"Don't come near my family! Stay away!" the father yelled as he raised his arm and rushed over to Tanjiro, punching the stone, as it broke to many pieces. "Stay away!" 

Tanjiro landed on the ground. "What are you looking at? We're over here!" Inosuke yelled as  he and Y/n were seen in the air, flying towards the demon. "Curse you!" he yelled as Y/n let out a huff. The demon raised an arm and hit Inosuke hard, as Inosuke was flying back and landed in the lake. "Flower breathing, second form, blinding petals!" Y/n yelled as she slashed both of his arm. For some reason, she couldn't reach the neck of the demon, making her let out a small huff off disappointment, landing next to Inosuke, huge amounts of blood came pouring out of the cut hands. Then, the arms regenerated again. 

Inosuke burst out of the water. "Ouch!" he yelled. "All that force with just one swipe of his arm! How did (mispronounced name) even do that?" Inosuke yelled in embarrassment. "It's no good! I'm not in full power!" Inosuke said. 

"Not to mention, the bleeding's making me stumble!" Inosuke choked. Then, the demon started chasing Y/n and Inosuke. "Inosuke," Y/n said calmly as she kept her vision on the river and the demon father was tailing behind them. "Don't panic, stay calm, you won't be able to think clearly if you're panicked," Y/n advised. "And, I will protect you," Y/n said. Inosuke for the first time, had no objections towards what Y/n just said. Tanjiro ran at the same speed with them, but still, he was on the ground, and Y/n and Inosuke were in the water. "Water breathing, second form, improved lateral water wheel!" He shouted as he cut a tree, then the both of them ran with speed, the father was catching up to them, but the tall tree collapsed disgracefully on the father. 

The water flew as Y/n and Inosuke fell in the water, they both stood up, Y/n and Inosuke being soaking wet after falling fully inside the water. They stared at the father demon. "What was that?" Inosuke asked Y/n. "What's going on?" he asked. Y/n furrowed her brows. "A tree fell, and it must've collapsed on that demon," Y/n said. "Inosuke, Y/n!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "You guys okay?" he shouted. Inosuke and Y/n turned to Tanjiro who was standing on the cut tree. 

Y/n blinked at Tanjiro. He did that? That was some move, dammit! Inosuke thought. Y/n and Inosuke made their way to the land and they looked at Tanjiro with amazement. Tanjiro then prepared himself. He then leaped into the air, as he rushed and walked in the water, aiming for the father's head, as he raised his sword, the blade hit a piece of wood instead the neck of the father. Tanjiro looked to reveal that the father had risen and he had used the tree as a stopper from victory. "L-Look out!" Inosuke yelled. "Tanjiro!" Y/n exclaimed in worry. 

He spun the tree around mightily as Tanjiro looked in horror. He was thrown in the air with such might. "Kentaro!" Inosuke yelled to Tanjiro. "Tanjiro!" Y/n shouted in shock. "I-Inosuke! Y/n!" He yelled. "Please don't die till I get back!" Tanjiro yelled at them both as the air blew against his hair and body, making him hard to breathe. "That's one of the Twelve Kizuki!" he added. 

"Don't die!" Tanjiro screamed. 

"Don't die!" he repeated it again. 

"Whatever you do, don't die!" Tanjiro added. 

Y/n tensed as she felt worry spiked in her emotions, her and Inosuke, looked at Tanjiro who was flying away, with wide eyes. A shadow grew over them both and it made Y/n and Inosuke turned around, looking at the huge father who had his fist ready. Y/n and Inosuke gulped as sweat dripped down, fear took place. The demon let out a gnarly sound. "Oh, crap," Inosuke cursed, the fist came nearer as Y/n and Inosuke were frozen, stuck in their place, looking at the monster with wide eyes. "Crap," Y/n mumbled. 

[ notes ] : 

- gonna reedit the header and divider for flower's previous chapters! credits to maria! @ilustrous 

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

Just Friends | Tanjiro X Kanao ะ’ั–ะด JTheXbeast

ะ ะพะผะฐะฝั‚ะธะบะฐ

4.5K 99 11
(COMPLETED!) This story revolves around two childhood friends, Tanjiro Kamado and Kanao Tsuyuri. Throughout their entire lives, they have been mistak...
10.6K 166 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...
819K 32.5K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
PREY {Tomioka x Tanjiro} ะ’ั–ะด Simp

ะ ะพะผะฐะฝั‚ะธะบะฐ

92.6K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...