Stay With Me (Shinkami) - Boo...

由 Posh-Tosh

⚠️PLEASE READ!!!⚠️ When Shinsou get's transferred to Class 1-A, Denki finally has his dorm roommate. Denki no... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
⚠️⚠️AUTHOR'D NOTE! PLEASE READ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
⚠️⚠️ Author's Note!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
⚠⚠⚠AUTHORS NOTE!!! PLEASE READ!⚠⚠⚠
Chapter 18 (part 2)
Chapter 18 (part 3)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
⚠️⚠️!AUTHOR'S NOTE!⚠️⚠️
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note: READ PLEASE!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
⚠️Author's Note (PLEASE READ!)⚠️
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (FINAL CHAPTER!)
Epilogue
Author's note
UPDATE!
SURPRISE UPDATE!

Chapter 32

294 5 6
由 Posh-Tosh

❗️❗️❗️SMUT, HEATED, BLOOD PLAY(?), QUIRK USE❗️❗️❗️

~~~Kirishima's POV~~~

I slid my hands down to Bakugo's thighs, and picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist, whining into the kiss. I smirked, and kissed my way down his neck, lifting Bakugo more, to make my bites and hickeys easier to do. Bakugo's arms wrapped around my neck, his fingers tangling into the nap of my hair, tugging. He tilted his head back, giving me full and complete access to his neck.

After several minutes of biting and covering his neck in hickeys, I lowered him down, and keeping him around me, I began walking back to where everyone else was. Bakugo growled at me when he realized where I was walking. "Where the fuck are you going!?!"

I only purred at him. "Bakugo, calm down, love. I'm just gonna make the excuse that I'm sure everyone needs a break and something to eat. Come on, we always take a break during these meetings, and someone goes to get the food. It could be my turn~" I kissed his neck lightly. "Im sure you haven't eaten?"

Bakugo hesitated before nodding. I chuckled. "That's what I thought, pebble." I kissed his neck again as I walked up to denki and Shinsou, who seemed to still be discussing their quirks.

"So how does this work?" Shinsou looked at Denki's fingers, staring at what looked to be thin needles protruding from the tips of his fingers.

"Well, depending on the dosage I use, I can determine if I want my opponent to be hospitalized or just dead. Ricin can be put into nearly any form, so I learned that the easiest forms to distribute it in for me is in a liquid. I can extend these needles from the tips of my fingers. Kinda like cat claws. Then all I have to do is make sure the needles come into contact with their skin, and enter. I can choose how much ricin I wanted entered into their system."

Shinsou smiled. "So you have excellent control over it?"

Denki nodded, and adjusted the way he was sitting on Shinsou lap. "Yeah. Their is a major weakness to this though. If I overdo the amount, it can leak through the needles and enter my own system. I can only use this ability for up to 15 minutes at one time. But don't worry. Because of this, my body has gained a natural defense system against the ricin, so I would have to have, in the easiest measurement way, I would have to have almost 3 cups of ricin to be introduced to my system at once for it to do any effect on me."

Shinsou nodded. "Well, then we just have to make sure you don't use this unless it's as a last resort, don't we?"

Denki nodded before looking over at us. "Oh! Hey guys, whatcha need?"

"Well it came to my attention that Bakugo didn't eat. Which means Mina probably didn't eat either. I figure everyone could take a small break, while I run somewhere quickly, and go get everyone some snacks, and food?"

Denki nodded. "Yeah, that's a good idea. If tonight goes the way I planned, we'll be here all night and partially tomorrow."

I nodded. "Alright, let everyone know to take a break. Bakugo and I will go get the food. We'll be back."

Shinsou and Denki nodded. "Here's the keys." Shinsou handed me the keys to his car, since all of us went in one vehicle.

"Thanks." I turned around and made my way to the car, Bakugo still in my arms. I opened the passenger door, and set Bakugo down, before closing the door, and climbing in on the drivers side. I smiled when Bakugo was struggling to un-stick the seat belt, so I leaned over, and helped, before seatbelting him in.

Bakugo blushed. "I could've done it myself shitty hair.."

I smirked as I started car the car, and started making my way back to the city. "I know, but it's cute when you get all flustered from my assistance."

Bakugo only blushed more, looking out the window. "You taking the shortcut??"

I shook my head. "No. Shinsou and Denki know that way more. I'd just get lost, so I'm taking the long way back."

"Oh... how long til we're back in the city then...?" He didn't remove his eyes from staring out the window.

I glanced at him. "I don't know...20-25 minutes...?" I was slightly wondering why he wanted to know but I only payed attention to the road.

"Ok.."

We sat in silence for a while, occasionally Bakugo asking how much farther.

When we were about 8 minutes from the city, I heard Bakugo's seatbelt click, and I looked over to see Bakugo had un-seat belted.

"What are you doing!? Put you're seat back on, Bakugo!" I pulled the car over to stick his seat belt on, but Bakugo only glared as he climbed over his seat, climbing into my lap.

"Bakugo?" He interrupted me by kissing me, his hands on either side of my face.

I was confused why he decided to do this to get a kiss, but I happily complied, kissing back, my hands casually placed on his hips. I quickly realized what Bakugo was doing when he made the kiss more heated, opening his mouth, his tongue flicking over my lips.

One of my hands slipped down to the adjuster, where I scooted the seat farther from the steering wheel, laying the back rest all the way back. I fell backwards, Bakugo following me, him on top of me, whining needily as I teased him by not opening my mouth. He whined louder, and bit down on my bottom lip, which only erupted a growl from my throat, as I opened my mouth, and fought Bakugo in dominance. We fought for a few minutes, before he submitted, his hands instead trailing down my chest to the hem of my shirt, trying to tug my shirt up. I smirked into the kiss, and sat up, helping him remove my shirt, my own hands slipping his shirt off. I but down on his bottom lip, my tongue raking over the roof of his mouth.

Bakugo's hands made quick work on undoing my pants, breaking the kiss, panting lightly as he looked down to better see what he was doing. I growled out and tilted my head back, and Bakugo finished, making me lift my hips as he slide them down, and slipped my cock out of my boxers, his lips finding my neck.

I slipped my hands to his hips, and gripped them tightly, growling out louder as he undid his own jeans, remove them, along with his boxers. He grabbed my cock, pumping quickly. I gasped groaning loudly as he pumped quickly. I forced my head up, and wound my fingers in his hair, yanking Bakugo's head back, biting down on his neck roughly and quickly, drawing blood. He moaned, his hands sliding down to they base of my shaft, squeezing a few times, raising his body, before roughly slamming down onto me, sinking all the way down, til I was completely inside him.

He screamed out, his nails digging into my chest, erupting a low groan from my throat. I yanked on his hair again, as I bit down again in another place, drawing blood again. He pulled up til it was only my tip still in side, before slamming back down, shouting out.

"Fuck~! Kiri~! Y-you're so big~!" His tongue stuck out,his hands sliding up to wrap around my neck, and tangle into my hair, pulling.

I growled softly. "Is that so~? I didn't realize until now~" this was the first time Bakugo had ever said anything about my size, not that I cared. I gripped his hips tightly as I ravage his neck, snapping my hips up as he thrusted himself back down.

Bakugo moaned again, and rolled his hips, leaning his head back farther. He quickly picked his pace up, his moans slowly becoming never ending, as I timed my hips perfectly with his. Blood ran down his chest from my bite marks, but Bakugo only seemed to moan, his fingers tugging harder on my hair.

"K-kiri~! Fuck~!" Bakugo moaned louder as I slammed deeper into him. He looked down at me, so I pulled my lips and teeth away from his neck, letting him take control as he wished.

Bakugo yanked my head closer, capturing my lips in an aggressive, heated kiss, his teeth finding my lips quickly and yanked roughly. I opened my mouth as he ravaged my mouth. His hands slipped to cup my face, his kiss getting more heated and uncoordinated.

He whined, a growl mixed into the kiss as he slowed his thrusts down. He rolled his hips roughly against mine, his nails lightly digging into my skin on my face, but not enough to hurt. He broke the kiss, and lowered his head, my lips pressing against his forehead when he lowered his head.

"Aah~ k-kiri~ fuck~ I-I cant-" he cried out, his thrusts slowing down.

I understood what he meant so I laid down, my hands on his hips squeezing tightly as I raised him, slamming him back down. His nails raked down to my chest, his back arching, head fling back, as he cried out. "Aah~! Haa-aah~! S-shit~"

Even tho I was helping him ride me, I could see it still wasn't the same for him, so with smooth and ease, I flipped us, and began thrusting quickly, hitting deeper than when he was bouncing on me. I grabbed Bakugo's wrists with one hand, pinning them above his head, as I continued to brutally slam into him.

He arched his back, his fingers curling into tight fists, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. I smirked, groaning at the sight below me. "Fuck, pebble~ you're so tight~!"

I leaned down, still slamming into him at a brutal pace, and started nipping on his ear lobe lightly. "You look so fucking sexy writhing underneath me like that pebble~"

He moaned lightly, thrusting hips, begging me for more. "Kiri~! S-stop teasing~!"

I growled into his ear, my thrusts getting more brutal. "Maybe I like teasing you, katsuki~ maybe, I enjoy when my pebble screams and begs me~" I leaned away my other hand traveling down to his hips, and I held him still, as I started up a even more ruthless, and I began pounding into him reaching places that made Bakugo scream for me.

"K-KIRI~!! FUCK~ OH SHIT KIRI~! IM FUCKING CLOSE~! • Bakugo's eyes squeezed shut, his hands clenching tighter.

I smirked and wrapped my hand around his cock, placing my thumb over his tip, preventing him from cumming. "Ah~ not until I say so, pebble~"

He tried to growl but it only came out a choked cry. "F-FUCK~! K-KIRI, PLEASE~!"

I only smirked, slamming harder into him, enjoying Bakugo crying and begging for release. I leaned down and capture Bakugo's lips in a kiss, my tongue flicking over his lips. Bakugo gave out a shrilled moan, opening his mouth, and dancing his tongue against mine. I released his wrists, my hand traveling down to his neck, my fingers lightly running over the bite marks, and hickeys.

Bakugo's hands gripped the top of the seat tightly, bucking hips hips, hoping I'd release him cock. I broke the kiss and growled teasingly. "Should I give you release~?"

He nodded quickly crying out. "Y-YES~! FUCK, KIRI PLEASE~! PLEASE, PLEASE~! IM FUCKING BEGGING YOU~! OH FUCK~ PLEASE~!" Small explosions started erupting from his palms, so I knew he was reaching his limit for how much he could handle without cumming, so I smirked and released his tip, growling as he came hard and fast.

I picked my pace up even, wanting to reach my release quickly now. My hands gripped Bakugo's hips tightly, as I growled out.

Bakugo screamed, his hips bucking. "F-fuck~!" His voice cracked. "K-kiri, q-quirk~! P-plEASE~! Aah~!!"

I smirked, and hardened my hands lightly, pleased when Bakugo shivered moaning. I slowly let my cock harden momentarily before unhardening it. He whined, a small cry escaping his lips.

"Fuck~! K-kiri, please~! I'm begging~!"

I growled and hardened my cock again, slamming harder than ever into Bakugo, and I leaned down, biting down on his neck, as I neared sweet release.

With a short cry, I bit down harder than before, cumming hard inside of Bakugo. I slowed my thrusts down to slow and gentle whine I rode my high.

When I came down, I pulled out, and held Bakugo against my body as I sat up. I slowly cleaned him and myself off the best I could, and re-dressed us both before cleaning our mess up.

I put the car back into drive, and went to start driving when Bakugo cleared his throat. I looked over, and smiled, when he quietly motioned to his seat belt. I leaned over and helped him buckle up, pressing a kiss to his cheek, before I started driving again.

~~~time skip: after they got the food and were on their way back~~~

We had gotten the food and rinks, and had made our way back to the park, only being about 5 minutes away. Bakugo had dozed off a bit ago, so I had the radio on, listening to whatever soft was playing, the volume low, so it wouldn't wake Bakugo up. I looked over to him, smiling slightly as Bakugo shifted a little, stirring, but not quite waking up.

I faced the road again, and saw the park up ahead, so I turned the music off, and cleared my throat loudly, looking at Bakugo.

"Pebble. Pebble, wake up. We're back at the park." I turned back to the road, turning on my signal as we got to the park. I pulled up, coming to a full stop, and shutting the car off.

I turned to Bakugo, and lightly shook him. "Bakugo love, come on. We're here. You gotta wake up."

Bakugo only groaned and turned his head away. I sighed and very gently grabbed his chin and turned his head to face me, kissing him on the lips softly. It took Bakugo a few seconds to kiss back, his hand reaching up, and resting on my cheek.

I smiled and broke the kiss, and chuckled as Bakugo barely opened his eyes, giving me the most tired smile ever. "Hey there, sleepy. We're back at Gunners' Park. You gotta wake up."

Bakugo whined, but he sat up, stretching, and yawning as he tried to wake himself up. "Alright.." he grabbed the case of drinks, leaving me to grab the food.

I grabbed the food, smiling as Bakugo kinda just sat there, trying to keep his eyes open. I walked out of the car, walking around to the other side, opening his door for him. "Come on, pebble."

He climbed out of the car, stumbling and wincing as he landed on his feet. "Ow.. my fucking hips and ass hurt, shitty hair.."

I chuckled and with my free hand, pulled Bakugo in by his waist, as we made our way to everyone, who were all chilling and talking. "I'm sorry, pebble."

He mumbled something, but I didn't ask what he said. We walked up, setting the food down. "We're back!"

Shinsou smirked slyly. "That took longer than I thought."

I shrugged. "The place was oddly packed with drunk adults and teenagers." I wasn't lying about, but it wasn't as busy as I played it off to be.

Shinsou only smirked more, as I handed him his keys. He suddenly and quickly grabbed my wrist and yanked me down, and whispered quietly in my ear. "Just hoped you cleaned up after yourselves. I really don't want anything leftover from you guys' moment still in my car when we leave."

He chuckled and let me go, and I smirked right back at him, only nodding. "Alright! So I'll start handing out everyone's drink and food, yeah?"

Bakugo had sat down next to Mina, and due to how tired he was, he simply laid down, his head in her lap as his eyes closed immediately, falling asleep almost instantly.

I smiled at his tiredness, as I continued to ha d everyone their food and drinks. Mina only smiled at Bakugo's cuteness, her fi  mg era absentmindedly running through his hair, a jealous Sero glaring down at Bakugo.

Mina glared at Sero as soon as she noticed. "Don't you give the soft boy that look. He's fine where he's sleeping, and if you wake him because if you're jealousy, you'll regret it." Her voice had a menacing tone behind the overly sweet voice she put up.

Sero immediately looked away, his jealousy pushed away to the back of his mind. "Alright, I'm sorry."

Mina smiled. "Thank you. Now someone take a picture of this. This is too cute." She almost shouted, but she cooled it, not wanting to wake him up.

Denki already had his phone out, and was taking pictures. "Already on it, Mina!"

We all laughed, and enjoyed our food, the talk light and happy. None of us brought up the plan or anything remotely like that, not wanting to dampen the enjoyable aura around us.

Heyy guys! Hope you enjoyed how different this chapter was!! Hope you enjoyed the small fluff at the end!

-Author 🥸🥸🥸

Word count: 2935 words

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

473K 12.4K 60
⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️ You and Shinso grew up together and bonded because you have a similar quirks that made people view you differently. Then one da...
32.1K 1K 19
━━━━━━ "you're fine as fuck!" completed. fluff. possible angst. smut. chat-fic. crack. ༉‧₊˚✧
20.5K 201 28
You might aldready know: izuku was bullied as a kid, especially by his so called "childhood best friend" because he didn't have a quirk in middle sch...
104K 2.6K 22
¡Depressed Kaminari AU! Denki Kaminari has had it rough. He has to work hard enough in school so he stays in, all while taking care of a young seven...