Their World (R.Hale & E.Culle...

By M3_Writer

And there's certain things that I adore (I'm sorry) And there's certain things that I ignore But I'm certain... More

Summary
Cast
Aesthetic
Graphic Gallery
Act One
Prologue
Chapter One: Munchkin
Chapter Two: Major Jasper Whitlock
Chapter Three: Short Stuff
Chapter Four: Annie
Chapter Five: She Is
Chapter Six: The Legends Are True
Chapter Six: Driving Lessons
Chapter Seven: Ana
Chapter Eight: We Got You
Chapter Nine: Finally!
Chapter Ten: I'm Going To Kill You!
Chapter Eleven: Baseball Game
Chapter Twelve: We Promise
Act Two
Chapter Two: Goodbye
Chapter Three: New Chapter
Chapter Four: Living
Chapter Five: No It Didn't
Chapter Six: Trust Me
Chapter Seven: She's Gone
Chapter Eight: Volturi
Chapter Nine: I Did Hard
Act Three
Chapter One: Fudge Sticks
Chapter Two: It's Ana
Chapter Three: It's Always Been You
Chapter Four: I Love You
Chapter Five: Their World
Chapter Six: We Won't
Chapter Seven: Soulmates
Chapter Eight: You Are Safe
Chapter Nine: Understand?
Chaptet Ten: Graduation
Chapter Eleven: Major
Chapter Twelve: Training
Chapter Thirteen: She's Ana
Chapter Fourteen: Be Careful
Chapter Fifteen: Group Hug
Act Four: Breaking Dawn
Chapter One: Telling
Chapter Two: Grandpa
Chapter Three: Gender
Chapter Four: So Proud
Chapter Five: Eternity And More
Chapter Six: It's Time
Chapter Seven: Everything I Always Wanted
Chapter Eight: Completely In Love
Chapter Nine: Always Wanted
Epilogue
❀ ༄ ❀ New Story ❀ ༄ ❀

Chapter One: Sugar

28.7K 756 95
By M3_Writer

Chapter One:
Sugar

I was sleeping when all of a sudden I felt kisses on my neck. I sigh in pure pleasure and when I open my eyes I see Rosie and Emmett leaving beside me.

"Happy Birthday gorgeous," Rosalie told me kissing my lips softly and I smile kissing her back.
"Thank you," I tell her, and then I am turned away and meet with Emmetts lips.

I laugh softly while kissing him. He smirks at me when we pull away.
"Happy Birthday," he tells me and I smile at him.

Before I could say anything they both flash away and my dad walks into the room. He smiles seeing me.

"Happy Birthday Munchkin! Here you go," dad tells me with a bright smile handing me two bags. I open the first one from mom which was a blanket, my favorite perfume and lotion, and then $100.

I smile opening Dad's which was a new camera. I looked up at him with wide eyes and he smiles at me.
"Do you like it?" He asks me and I smile at him jumping into his arms.

"Thank you! thank you! thank you, dad!" I told him and he laughs at me.
"You are welcome munchkin. Know you need to start getting ready for school," dad told me and I smile at him telling him yes sir.

He then kisses my forehead before leaving. I smile at his retreating figure before going to my bathroom and getting ready.

After doing all my morning routine I go downstairs to fix my coffee and eat my smoothie bowl. Right when I finish eating I hear Emmett's jeep honk.

I smile at dad telling him bye and I loved him before grabbing my bag and running outside. I smile at Emmett who was standing outside waiting for me so he can open the door for me.

I smile at him kissing his cheek before getting into the jeep. Rosalie smiled at me kissing me softly on the lips. I laughed at her shaking my head at her.

"You just saw me like 20 minutes ago," I told her and she laughed at me shaking her head.

"I still missed you," she told me and I laughed shaking my head at her. The rest of the ride was filled with laughter and kisses while Emmett tried to drive.

When we arrived at school I was about to open the door when it was thrown open. I looked to the culprit and see Jasper standing there with a bright smile.

"Ana! Happy birthday!" Jasper tells me as he pulls me out of the car and into a hug spinning me around. I laugh at that hugging him tightly.

"Jasper move over it's my turn," Alice told him moving him away and bringing me into a hug. I laugh at her hugging her back.

"Thank you both," I tell them with a big smile before I hear two squeals and two people jumping on me. I laugh already knowing who it was.

"Happy Birthday!" Angela and Jess yelled as they hugged me tightly handing me two presents. I smile at them both handing Emmet the presents to put in the jeep which he complies to.

"Emmett Rosalie we are stealing your girlfriend. Sorry not sorry," Jess told them as she and Angela pulled me away. I smiled back at Emmett and Rosalie and they smiled at me as I went back into the school.

After school, I was heading back towards Emmett and Rosalie when I saw a familiar face and I squealed running towards him.

"Jakey!" I yell as I jump into his arms. He laughs spinning me around.

"Ana! It's been too long! Where have you been?" He asked me and I smile at him.

"I have been everywhere, but I have missed you and the boys," I told him and he smiles at me fluffing my hair and I squat his hand.

"We have missed you too. I just wanted to stop by and give you this," Jake told me handing me a present. I smile opening it to see one of my favorite books that I lost a few years ago.

I smile at him hugging him again.
"Thank you, Jake I love it," I tell him and he smiles at me before shaking his head and pointing behind me.

"Someone is waiting for you," he says and I look behind me to see Rosalie and Emmett's annoyed faces waiting for me. I laugh and hug Jake once again.

"I'll see you okay?" I asked him and he nodded at me.
"Yeah, I will text you," Jake told me. He then kissed the top of my head. I smile before walking over to my mates.

Rosalie immediately pulls me into a kiss and I kiss her back. When we pull away I look at her confused but with a smile still on my face.

"What was that for?" I asked her and she shakes her head at me. I nod at her looking at Emmet who had a smirk on his face.

"Alright, I am going to spend some time with my dad before I go to yours," I told them and they nodded.

I then saw my dad pull up beside us. I smile at rose and Emmett kissing their checks before getting in the car with dad.

_______

After getting eating some pie and vanilla ice cream at the diner dad lets me get changed before we head to the Cullens.

"Alright munchkin I love you call me if you need me," Dad tells me and I smile at him kissing his cheek.
"Will do dad. I love you too," I tell him as I head into the Cullen house.

Skipping into the house I head to where Alice said to go and see everyone smiling and talking. They all turn hearing my heels.

"Annie!" Emmett says as he runs to me picking me up and spinning me around. I laugh at him hugging him tightly.

"I missed you too Em," I told him kissing him softly on his lips. He smiles at me kissing all over my face as I laugh.

"Alright enough! Come on Ana you need to see my present," Jasper says as pulls me from Emmett. Emmett pouts as I laugh at him.

"Alright, Jas what is it?" I asked him and he smiles at me.

"Ana, what is one thing you have always wanted?" Jasper asks me and I look at him confused.
"A puppy why?" I asked him and he smiles at me sped away before coming back.

"Here is you puppy Ana," Jasper told me as he handed me a golden retriever. I smiled big taking it from him and spinning around.

"Ana please tell me that is not a puppy," Rosalie told me as I smile big at her.
"I'm a doggy mommy," I tell her and she laughs at me as she starts petting the dog.

"What are you going to name her?" Emmett asks me and I smile thinking about it.

"Sugar," I tell him and he smiles at me. Bella then starts opening her presents as I play with Sugar.

All of a sudden everyone goes quiet. I look up to see Bella bleeding and Jaspers eyes darkening. Jasper then lunges toward her with teeth bared and eyes beyond reason. Edward flings Bella behind his own body, causing her to crash into the table, plates shattering.

Rosalie jumps in front of me shielding me from both boys mostly Jasper who right now was unreasonable and only thinking of his blood lust.

Jasper slams into Edward. They sound like boulders colliding. Edward pushes him, hard and Jasper sails backward, hitting the wall. He then jumps off it and comes back at Bella. Emmett and Carlisle tackle Jasper from the side, dragging him to the ground.

Alice helps hold him down shushing him soothingly. "Jaz shhh it's just a little blood," Alice says but she stops, her head suddenly jerking toward Bella. Then everybody's eyes snap toward Bella as they catch the overwhelming scent of blood.

Bella was lying amid the shards of broken china. She looks at her arm, seeing it's been slashed by plate shards. She looks up. All the Cullens now, including Edward stare down at her, at her blood, with fevered eyes.

Carlisle then jumps to Bella's side.
"Emmett, get Jasper out of here," Carlisle says but he doesn't do anything. Carlisle then turns to me and I nod playing Sugar back in his box.

"Emmett baby come on," I tell him placing my hand on his chest making him snap out of and Rosalie does too when she hears my voice.

They then drag the snarling Jasper out. Esme holds her nose, politely exits with the others. Alice looks at Bella and I apologetic.

"I'm sorry, I can't," Alice tells me and I send her a small smile as she slips out the door.

"I'll have to stitch this up," Carlisle tells Bella and I nod at him. Edward who was the only one left looks like he is battling his self.

"I'll carry her to the kitchen," Edward says but as he moves to pick her up, his eyes dart to the blood.
"I'll take care of her Edward. Go check up on Jasper," Carlisle tells him and Edward looks not meeting anyone's eyes.

"I'll clean everything up. You two go ahead," I tell them and they nod as I get the bleach and cleaning supplies and start cleaning up all the blood.

After everything is cleaned up I throw it in the fire burning it. I then got candles and started lighting them to get rid of the smell.

I sigh as Bella and Carlisle come out of the Carlisle office. Carlisle smiles at me.
"Thank you, Anastasia," Carlisle told me and I nod at him.

"Of course. Are there any rules she needs to go by?" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"She just needs to be careful," Carlisle told me and I nod at him.

"Alright thank you, Carlisle," I told him picking up Sugar.
"Wait Anastasia here it's things for Sugar. Jasper told us and we got you some things for her," he told me and I smiled at him.

I then dove into his arms as tears fell from my eyes. Carlisle just held me closer to him rubbing my back in a fatherly way.

"It will all be okay Anastasia," Carlisle told me and I nodded at him not believing him at all.
"Thank you, Carlisle," I told him as I walked toward the door with everything.

______

Getting home I get a shower and get everything done for Sugar inducing setting up a playpen for her for when I'm not here.

Lying down in bed with Sugar cuddled into me I sigh. I then heard my door open. I looked to see Bella standing there with a blanket and pillow.

I opened my covers for her and she immediately came and climbed into the bed with me. The rest of the night was spent with Bella, Sugar, and I cuddled together watching Christmas movies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2K 7
SEQEUL to 'Two Loves are Better than One'
324K 7.8K 14
"i was just a casualty to you. isn't that right, major?" "you know that you were so much more than that." "do i?" [jasper hale x female OC] #33 Jaspe...
326K 7.9K 15
"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself." Book 1 |Twilight|
1.3M 28.5K 70
enamour /ɪˈnamə,ɛˈnamə/ verb: enamor be filled with love for. Jasper Hale x OC I'd like to thank my sister for making the book cover for me.