𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧�...

Galing kay emilywithoutths

'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, be... Higit pa

I. N. F. O.
Charc
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelv
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Tweenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
!!!

Fourteen

1.3K 23 0
Galing kay emilywithoutths

„I still taste the past."
A.M

Avatii's POV:
Next day:

Flashback:

As I stepped down the last stair I heard him and his men talking and chuckling. I took a deep breath in before I relieve it and knocked on the door with shaky hands.

I heard his voice making it send shiver through my whole body before I opened the door to the dining hall making him come to the view sitting in the head.

He mentioned for me to sit down and I did as he said to afraid to deny. I started to walk to my place before I felt a hand on my ass making me flinch.

"That whore would be enjoyable" said one of his men smirking making me gulp while my eyes started to tear up.

"You can have her after dinner, her pussy is good " I turned my head to his direction and a smirk was on his face as well making me feel like a worthless piece of shit.

"Send her to my room after you finish with her...we might as well share to taste her" said another one of his men making them all chuckle while a tear escaped my eye. I looked down before I went to my place which was his left.

His men are disgusting. All of them. They have young girls over here every Saturday, and they do whatever fuck they want with them while they submit to them.

I guess I'm one of them too...

Flashback over:

I walked out the shower before I headed to the closet. It was 4 in the damn morning and I feel like falling asleep while standing.

Who the fuck train before the sun raises?.

I opened the drawer where the gym clothes are before I started to go through something to wear. I grabbed a black sport bra and matching shorts. I placed them on before I went in front of the mirror.

I placed my long blonde hair in a ponytail before I grabbed some shoes and walked out the room. I walked downstairs before I saw the maid making her tell me that he is waiting in the gym.

I walked there and the whole mansion was dead silent. It was still dark outside which sends you chilly vibes.

I finally reached the gym. I opened the door making the huge room come the view. I got in before the door slammed with a loud bang making my heart beat different.

I looked in front of me again before I saw him getting off the treadmill. He was well shirtless, his 8-pack was very visible and so was his sharp v-line.

I looked up his face and saw him already looking at me before I decided that I should really stop looking at him the way I'm doing.

"You have 20 minutes to warm up so get started" he said before he turned his back making his back muscles flex.

Stop it

I headed to one of the treadmill and started to run. After exactly 20 minutes he decided that we should box which made me kinda happy. Finally to the main thing.

I took my hair tie out before I placed my hair in a messy bun and turned to him again to see him struggling to put on his boxing wraps.

Should I help?

I was arguing with my mind about helping him or not.

Trust remember! You need his trust!

"Looks like you need help..." I muttered before I walked to where he was standing and grabbed the wraps out of his hands making him look at me.

I grabbed his hand before I felt shiver down my whole spin. I ignored the feeling and started to wrap his black wraps around his big veiny hands.

I felt him breathing on me making me feel something I haven't felt in a long time. And I shouldn't feel it. I shouldn't feel anything anymore.

It's wrong to feel, feelings weren't meant to be felt by me.

The definition of feeling:

One word 4 letters. Nothing more nothing less.

Pain.

I grabbed his other hand before I saw scars on it making my brows knit. As I was about to ask about what happened I decided that I shouldn't.

"Strange one like you that likes to knock bones down don't know how to wrap his own hands" I said looking up at him while my hands were doing their work.

"Who taught you?" He asked ignoring my question while looking in my eyes.

"Myself" I lied before I looked down again. I pulled away again before I went to wrap my own hands. I placed the gloves on and turned around to see him already in the boxing ring.

I went in before I looked at him and saw him looking at me.

"I think you know what you're supposed to do" he said making me smirk before we started to fight. I punched his chest before he tried to punch me as well making me bow.

His hand then without me seeing it went to my side making it hurt like hell.

"Fucking dickhead..." I muttered under my breath before I tried to punish him where the sun doesn't shine. He punched me again making me feel like the room is spinning.

I usually don't put much effort in the begging so that they get tired then I can come in with my whole strength but I guess this technic doesn't work with the mafia boss over here.

I've never been this tired in a fight. I was losing control over my own body which is pretty bad. I was punching with my whole strength making me get tired easily when he punched me.

No one have ever done that to me. No fucking one. And I'm losing my damn mind right now.

He punched my stomach and back before I lost balance and fall down making him smirk like an asshole.

I grabbed his leg and pushed him beside me before I smirked and tried to get up.

He grabbed me by my ankles and pushed me back down making my back hurt even more. I tried to punch him but he gripped both of my wrists and pinned them to the floor making it hurt like hell.

"Let fucking go..." I said angry trying to free my hands. I felt like the whole room went out of air and I needed water.

"Looks like you aren't used to get beaten up?" He asked smirking making me want to kill him.

He have right thou- shut the fuck up!

"And it looks you aren't used to someone fighting you with this energy" I said back making him chuckle before he talked.

"Maybe not" he said before I tried to remove him from me. I didn't say anything after when he gripped harder around my wrists making them impossible to move.

He kept looking in my eyes making me do the same. There was silent that you could hear us breathing heavily. His eyes were so grey that you'll be lost in them. They held many things.

But he didn't let anyone to read them as well. He looked he was hurt, got betrayed by someone close to him.

I looked away when he placed a loosen hair behind my ear making me feel...

You shouldn't feel anything...remember it's a mission!

The door opened before he got up from making me stand on my legs while my whole body was like it have been stabbed with knifes.

"I want you in my office after breakfast" he said before he took his gloves off and walked out the gym while everyone was entering.

Angelo's POV:

I opened the door to my room before I headed to the bathroom. I turned the cold water on as I stepped under the water making it cool down the sweat.

She is a fighter. And looked like she wasn't used to someone taking her down which is impressive. I was punching to hard but I needed to know how much strength she had.

She didn't use all in the begging. She looked like she had control but lost it when she saw her little technic doesn't work with me.

I walked out before I grabbed a towel around my core. I went to the dresser before I grabbed my suit and placed it on.

I grabbed my rings and chains before I also placed them on. I opened the drawer to my weapons before I took 2 guns and 3 daggers. I shoved them all over my body before I walked out the door.

I headed downstairs to my office before I started to work. I had a lot going on and I need to finish everything so I know I shouldn't worry about anything.

I sat down on my chair before I opened the file in front of me. It's to the shipment to next month. She made it legal and I'm just gonna check if she tired anything that is gonna get her killed.

I've done that with everything she've done till today and she haven't done anything that make me see red which is probably good.

"Accedere" I said before the door opened and the maid came in with my coffee and breakfast.
(Enter)

"You want anything else Don?" Asked Adrianna making me look up form the papers while she was looking down the whole time.

"Leave" I ordered before she walked out. I grabbed my coffee and drank it before I also ate. Hours by hours passed till the door opened and Fernando came to the view.

"Miss. miller-" before he could finish I told him to let her in. She walked in wearing her black fit as usual. Black tight jeans and a very revealing top making me want to rip it off her.

I closed everything in front of me before I stood up. I grabbed my phone and cigarettes before I started to walk out the room and told her to follow me.

I could her her heels behind making me smirk before we both went inside the elevator.

"Where are we going?" She asked standing beside me making me smell to her perfume.

"You ask lot don't you think?" I said before my phone buzzed making me grab it and see Matteo.

"Non sta parlando" he said making me talk.
(He isn't talking)

"Sto arrivando" I said before I hang on. This idiot will not talk and I've tried everything with him but it looks like I have to do it the hard way.
(I'm on my way)

The elevator stopped before we walked out to the cars. We both sat inside before the driver started to drive.

"Where were you last night?" I asked knowing where she was but I need to know if she's lying.

"I think you know where I was" she said looking in my eyes making me raise my brow.

"I wanna hear it" I said again taking a cigarette out.

"We went out for food" she said before she held her palm in front of making me smirk. I took a cigarette and gave it to her before I turned the lighter on making her lean foreword.

She looked in my eyes while the cigarette was between her red lips making the red come of to it. She leaned back again and started to smoke.

Some time after we reached my basements. Where my fighters, assassins are. And also my hostages, so they can train on them.

We got of and started to walk, she started to look around her making me know what she's looking for. Cameras. Unfortunately they are here.

We got in before I saw how they all were fighting. They all stopped before they started to bow their head while looking at Avatii making my fits clinch.

I headed straight to the shooting room before she also got in.

"Fuori" I said before everyone inside went out. A guy in his 19s stopped in front of the door where she stood before he checked her up and down making me walk to him.
(Out)

I grabbed him by his shoulder before I turned him around and grabbed him by his throat.

"Sembrava che non mi avessi sentito..." I whispered in his ear before he apologized making me look to the guard beside me.
(Looked like you didn't hear me)

"No Don please- I'm beg-" before he could finish the guard punched him making his jaw crack.

"And you take your damn gun out" I said looking at Avatii before she took her gun out and walked to where she is supposed to stand.

I walked behind her before I looked at the asshole in front of us. He was chained and she will practice on him so let's see if she can kill someone running.

"Now" I said before they let the idiot started and run. Before he could move a leg she started to shot him. 3 bullets right after each other. Not a single one missed.

Impressive

"Bring me two more" I ordered the guard behind me before he went to the basement and brought two with him. He throw them inside before he closed the door and she straightened her arms again.

She had focus. Deep focus. Her eyes didn't blink and were pierced to her targets. She started to shot before they all were dead on the floor.

I've never seen someone with so high technics.

She hits the weakest spots where you can die within a second.

She looked at me before she placed the gun down and talked.

"You should maybe use something else than prisoners to train your men on" she said making me raise my brow.

"What should I use then?" I asked trying to think about something.

"Your assassins... your best assassins" she said making me talk.

"I'm not willing to lose my best assassins fo-" before I could talk she cut my of.

"Train on the best to become the best" she said loading her gun again before she shot the one that was crawling away.

"And who did you train on?" I asked walking to my guns.

"Too many to count" she said making me smirk. She dose not answer directly which I like. She likes to play people on her fingers.

"Are we done or you want me to kill someone else I'm getting hungry" she said annoyed before I told her to follow me.

"Stay here till I come back" I said before I turned my back and was about to leave when she talked.

"What the hell am I supposed to do here?" She asked raising her brow before she looked around her.

"Use your imagination" I said before I turned my back and went to down to the cold basements.

Avatii's POV:

Use my imagination? Well then use it Avatii.

I looked around me again and his men and women were trying. They looked like blood killers.

Not that I mind.

They had each weapon you could ask for. From the smallest to the biggest. All in use to train and get to kill people.

Thinking they will be fearless after they finish all this hard work. Get tortured and marked everywhere, thinking it's worth it.

I started to walk around but each fucking time I tried to leave from this big ass room a guard will follow me which making me go insane.

With a sigh I leaned on the wall and grabbed my cigarette from my bra. I took the lighter before I turned it on and started to smoke.

"You aren't allowed to sm-" before he could finish I cut him off.

"Then go and tell your damn boss that I'm getting bored" I said smoking in again.

"Wanna leave us so soon Blondie?" I looked beside me and a girl in her early 20s was in front of me making me roll my eyes.

"Now one called you in so mind your fucking business" I said before she started to walk close to me while her daggers were flying around her fingers.

"Or what Blondie?" She asked making me chuckle before I lost it. I stood up and smoked in before I smoked out again and went to her ear.

"You will not like my or what trust me..." I whispered in her ear before I turned the cigarette off with her skin making her mutter a your bitch before she took her hand and was about to stab me.

I grabbed her hand and twisted it before she made the dagger fall down. She then punched my face making me reach my max level of uncontrol.

I grabbed her arm before I pulled her off my back and made her hit the cold floor hard before I heard some bones cracking making me bent to her before I grabbed her by her clothes and lifted her so she was close to my face.

"Don't fucking try anything next time yeah?" I asked looking into her black eyes, before I throw her head back.

As I was about to stand I remembered something making me bend down again.

"Oh and one thing more...call me Blondie one more time an-" before I could finish she smirked.

"And what...Blondie?" She whispered making me chuckle before I grabbed her dagger from the flood and stabbed it right in her neck making her gag.

"Or that" I said before I got up and touched my lip to see that it was bleeding.

Whore

"Che cazzo sta succedendo qui?!" I turned around and saw Angelo yelling making me roll my eyes, before I looked at him again and saw that he no longer had his suit jacket on.
(What the fuck is going on here?!)

Instead his 3 first boutons were open making his tanned chest come to the view while his sleeves were reaching his elbows making his veins visible.

"Use your imagination remember?" I said before he went to me and grabbed me harshly by my arm making me look coldly at him.

"Go and wait in the fucking car!" he said through his teeth sounding very angry making me remove my arm from his grip before I walked out the stupid building.

Fucking asshole.

I got into the car before the guard closed the door and I opened the little fridge. I grabbed a vodka bottle before I opened it and started it drink it making it burn down my throat.

I leaned in my seat before I grabbed a tissue and tried to stop the blood till I gave up. It needs to get stitched and I hate doing it.

The door opened before he came to the view and sat down. His knuckles were red like blood, but they weren't bleeding while his jaw was sharp like a knife.

"Looks like your man didn't talk" I said taking a big sip of my vodka, before he talked.

"One more fucking word and I'll not hesitate to fuck the attitude out of you" he said looking at me before he took his cigarette out making me roll my eyes and look out the window.

Non of us said anything the whole rid which was quite peaceful, but I felt his eyes burning in my body the whole time which didn't make it very peaceful.

The car stopped before we got out and headed inside to the mansion. As I was about to go to my room he talked.

"Follow me" he ordered not bothering to look at me. We started to walk before I got into his hallway making me not feel good about what is gonna happen.

He opened a big door before his room came to the view making me feel his whole scent hit my body and nose trails.

The room smells just like him.

Fresh and cold.

"Sit" he said like im his dog. As I was about to talk I decided to shut up this time. I sat down on one of his black couches that he had in front of the bed.

I looked around me and the whole room was in dark colors. Dark blue, black, dark grey. His bed was huge. 10 people could fit on his king sized bed.

He came out again before he sat down on his bed and started to take some things out the first aid kit. He took the needle out before he sterilized it and looked at me.

He grabbed me by my chin before his warm hands started to stitch my lower lip making it hurt like a bitch.

I looked in his eyes before he turned his gas on me making me gulp. His eyes were so pretty.

Probably the only pretty thing in his world.

"Why did you kill her?" He asked calmly making me feel confused. He should be yelling at me or something not talking like that.

"She was on my nerves" I said still looking in his eyes that were still pierced into mine. This eye contact send shivers down my whole spin and made me feel weird.

Lov- no stop. I can't.

I looked away before I noticed that he finished making me stand up before he pulled me down again.

"I didn't say you can leave" he said standing before he went to the bathroom again. He came back before he told me to stand.

"Strip" he said in one work making my eyes widened.

"I-" before I could finish he cut me off.

"Did I fucking stutter? " he asked again sounding impatient. I took my fingers through my hair before I bite my lower lip.

"I do-" before I know it grabbed me by my waist and pushed me to the bed making me moan.

"When I tell you something you do it got it?" He asked looking deeply in my eyes before I nodded.

What on earth is happening to me?

You shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't feel this way.

It's dangerous...

——————————————

VOTE

——————————————

Hey everyone :) hope ya all are doing good and is enjoying the story so far! Comment what you guys think...

Love ya all

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 27.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
434K 8.6K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
241K 4.1K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
226K 4.9K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...