โ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐...

By _Alixxandra_

"๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น, ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎn't throw punches!!" "Girl p... More

A/N
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty- three
Thirty-four
Sorry
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven

Twenty-nine

838 53 5
By _Alixxandra_

[ Who did it? ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

UPON ARRIVING AT THE headquarters where they mostly hang out when they don't have anything to do in the world.

"Wassap bitches!!" She busted open the metal doors as she pridefully walked down the path cleared by the underlings.

"Oh! (Name)chin~ what brings you here?" Mikey asked, not getting up from his seat while having a mouthful of dorayakis.

"Hmm? I just came here because I wanted to, got any problem with that?" She asked slinging an arm to the quiet long white haired masked man's shoulders beside her.

"Tsk" Sanzu just clicked his tongue and just stood there, letting her arm rest on his shoulders. If he were to be honest he liked it though would never dare to say it.

"Huh? Where's Baji and my baby Chifuyu?" She asked looking around in hopes to find the two absent boys.

"Takemichi isn't here too!" She whipped her head to Mikey to just ate his dorayaki. He felt her eyes on him and just shrugged, not knowing where they were.

Everybody on the quarters were just having their time, play fighting, arguing with shitty things, shouting, throwing whatever they see throwable.

"Tell me, what did I miss?" She asked removing her arm on the males shoulder much to his dismay. She then sat beside mikey.

They're sitting on a rock, by the way. The quarters was an abandoned garage, what do you expect? A luxurious couch and an expensive glass table right in front of them? No.

"A few days ago when you didn't come to the meeting.. I dunno if you came but.." Mitsuya trailed. She looked at him saying to continue and he did "..Mikey made Kisaki Tetta the third division captain."

"What the fuck Mikey?!" Suddenly she stood up. Looking at her closest friend with disbelief.

She had a bad feeling about that Kisaki guy and she did not expect that Mikey would make him as Pah's replacement. (Name) told Mikey what she felt about that tanned sonova bitch and said he understood. But what part did he understood? He made him the third division, not Takemichi, but him of all people.

"Y'know...? Imma go find those bitches." As she was about to walk off, Draken held her wrist stopping her from taking another step.

"There's more you need to hear.." He said, in which (Name) sat back down besides Mikey and fished some dorayaki out if his bag and ate it. Mikey didn't complain though.

Mituya stood in front of (Name) and started to talk about what happened. Baji left, leaving the throne of first division captain. Told her about the festival which she couldn't come because of some matters, and Draken being stabbed by Kiyomasa.

"That goddamn son of a bitch! Let me kill him!! I'll stab him hundred times!" She abruptly stood up and started to angrily stomp out of the quarters when Draken stopped her again. "What the fuck?! Let me the fuck go!!"

"Bitch, he's not done talking. Now, sit your ass down." He dragged (Name) from where he had stopped her back to Mikey.

She pouted and accepted the dorayaki Mikey held in front of her mouth. She then told Mitsuya to continue.

There he said about a gang without a leader or also known as Valhalla, the headless angel. He also mention last on how Kisaki and Baji punch Takemichi. That was the last straw that she went out of the quarters fuming and had let out an immense amount of bloodlust.

"I just hope that, that Valhalla gang wouldn't loose many of its underlings, considering they're still new." Mitsuya stated with Draken humming in agreement. Sanzu and Muto on the other hand just looked where the girl had just taken off.

"They'll be fine, I'm sure Takemichy is with them so rest assured.." he shoved another dorayaki in his mouth then proceeded to talk, surprisingly they understood it ".. (Name)chin ish wek wehn ith kams toh Takehmishy anff Shifuyuu!" (-is weak when it come to Takemichy and Chifuyu!)

MEANWHILE
At a certain abandoned arcade

"He's also a founding member of Tōman?" Takemichi asked confused while looking at the bi color haired male that has a tiger tattoo on his neck. "But why would you betray Mikey?"

"I promised Kazutora that I will be with him." Baji replied while wearing a Valhalla jacket that Hanma gave him.

"But—"

*BAAAMMM!!!*

"What the fuck was that?"

"Who the hell?"

"What happened?"

"Huh?!"

"Eek!!"

"It's her!!"

Near the entrance was a whole mess, smoke was covering half of the arcade that they weren't able to see what the hell was happening.

Shouts of pain and smashing of objects can be heard from the front. As the smoke started to clear, half of the delinquents inside the arcade was laying down with bloodied faces.

A path was made and there was seen a girl in the middle of it while holding an unconscious bodies in both hands. Her hair was covering her eyes filled with rage.

Once she lifted her head as well as letting the bodies fall on the floor, she looked straight at the raven haired male. Baji flinch under her gaze, he held a cold and unbothered look though on the inside he was shitting himself. It wasn't just him who was scared as fuck, all of them were. Except for an oblivious punching bag.

"So... you decided to leave huh?" Slowly, she walked down the path made by the underlings towards the four boys she had known for years.

Stopping right beside Takemichi who gulp and held his head low. He was sweating bullets as he felt the huge amount of bloodlust (Name) was letting out.

The air was thin, the atmosphere was heavy, and it feels like if you move, you're dead.

'I've never seen this side of her.. boy it's damn scary!!' Takemichi thought as he clenched his fist to prevent him from trembling.

(Name) on the other hand was having a staring contest with Baji who was having a hard time composing himself. It was as if he is a chihuahua in the presence of a lion.

"Baji Keisuke."

'Oh fucking help me!! She's gonna end my life for real!' Baji thought as he started to sweat. 'Please don't let her see him, please don't let her see him, plea—'

*cough*

Baji's eyes widen when he heard Chifuyu cough, looking at his all beaten up face. He gulped and hoped for the best. Slowly looking at (Name) who was now looking at her precious baby beaten up, though she was asking who in their right mind did this to him.

Her oceanic blue orbs trailed from his shoes up to his beaten face, fist clenching really hard that it started to bleed. (Name) slowly looked back at Baji who's heart was about to jump out of his rib cage.

"Say... who did this..?" She pointed at Chifuyu while her gaze was fixated in his.

He didn't answer and only looked away. But when he did, he felt her presence in front of her in an instant.

"Who.did.that." She asked, but it sounded more like a command with full power and authority.

"M-Me.."

(Name) looked at the owner of the voice who belonged to Takemichi. She softened her gaze for a second then went back to cold and murderous.

"It wasn't you.." She spoke, Takemichi tried to talk but she cut him off "There is no way you could beat Chifuyu like that.."

"Now tell me, who the FUCK!! did that?!" She yelled back at Baji's face. It got him weak for a second there.

He stayed silent for a whole damn minute and thought that if he's not gonna speak and spill the truth, all hell will broke loose. And if he did, maybe she'll forgive him? But thats the only way.

"It was me.."

___________________
_______________
___________

Backstage:

(Name): Who the fuck did that?!

Takemichi: M-me..

(Name): puhhh-lizz babe, your punches can't hurt me nor Chifuyu..

Chifuyu: yeah! Haha your punches needs training

(Name): so who did that? I'm not mad.. i just wanna know..

Baji: you're really not mad?

(Name): no..

Baji: okay it was m—

*punched him in the face*

*baji fell down*

Smiley: OoOoh shi—

(Name): let him get up, let him get up!

*slowly gets up*

*beats tf outta baji*

Mitsuya: hey stop them!

Draken: nah let them

Chifuyu: (name)-san!! Sto—

Timeskip Sanzu: hE nEedS sOme dRu— i mean... MiLK!!

Here's another chapter y'all( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Sorry it took too long for me to update :( I was just caught up with assignments and tasks that needs to be submitted right away.. and I'm sorry for the typos and grammatical errors🙏🏻

Midterms are also coming for my ass and I haven't studied yet 😭

But y'know wat? Phaq dat
╭∩╮(_)╭∩╮

They aren't the one who's gonna pay for my hospital bills if I end up there💀

Sooo yeeaahh!!

THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING MY LOVELY BABIES😭✨

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 11.9K 18
"๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•จ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ" | | | | "๐•Š๐•™๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–." ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– (๐•ช/๐•Ÿ) ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••...
33.7K 2.2K 13
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜†๐—ผ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ฌ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐™บ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท | fun-loving and playful, but also a little flirtatious. ๐˜พ๏ฟฝ...
267 6 5
[ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต...
15.8K 747 25
"I've been a skillful sniper since I was six. Yeah that's a mouthful, I know, but it's the truth. For many people, it's either kill or be killed. I c...