Devil's Replaced Bride

De Abhigya1409

A girl who has been through a lot in her life, who lost her parents at the age of 5 now lives with her uncle... Mai multe

Cast
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter: 2
Chapter:3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter 12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter: 27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:35
Chapter: 36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter: 40
Chapter:41
Chapter: 42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44
Chapter:45
Chapter:46
Chapter:47
Chapter:48
Chapter:49

Chapter:34

4K 298 415
De Abhigya1409

Avneet pov: 

I woke up, finding my body completely tangled with him. I looked towards his face and he was looking very calm and cute with his messy hair and lips slightly parted. I admired his features for sometime then used my index finger and lifted his chin upwards to close his mouth but he again opened his mouth. I again tried but he again opened his mouth. I chuckled quietly looking at him. 

"Are you done?" he asked in his morning husky deep voice making me shocked.

"You were awake?!" i whispered embarrassed that he caught me.

"Yeah i was awake since you were busy admiring your handsome husband." he said with a smirk on his face and my face became red in embarrassment. Thank god my hair strands came in front of my face, otherwise he will see my red face.

"Umm, i should go now." i said and tried to get out from his arms but he tightened his hold on me and flipped us, i gasped at his sudden action and placed my hands on his chest. Now he was above me and my face was clearly visible to him.

He removed the hair strands from my face and tucked them behind my ear. He was staring at me intently making me nervous.

"Siddharth let me go." i said in a low tone due to the closeness between us.

"Never, i am never gonna let you go." he said in deep voice, which held determination in it, then he started leaning in making my heartbeat fast and the animals in my stomach started dancing. I felt his hot breathe fanning on my lips and i closed my eyes tightly thinking he is going to kiss me, but i felt his lips on my forehead and my eyes shot opened only to see a smirk on his face.

"Expected something else?" he asked with the smirk never leaving his face. My face flushed in embarrassment. What a great morning i had, i am making me embarrass  again and again.

"No." i replied while shuttering.

"Ok i believe you." he said sarcastically and stood up from me.

I also hurriedly stood up from the bed and was about to leave, not wanting to embarrass myself more but he caught my wrist making me stop. He came and stood just behind me.

"You know i can have this type of good morning everyday, with you in my arms." he whispered in my ear and lightly bit my earlobe. Goosebumps raised on my skin and my cheeks became red. I didn't knew what to say so i made my wrist free from his grip and ran from there, i heard his chuckle behind me.

I entered my room and placed my hand on my racing heart to calm it down. Every time it happens like this, whenever he comes close to me, my heartbeat pick up its pace and those strange animals starts dancing in my stomach. I don't even know what kind of animals these are, i never read of them in any of my books.

When my heart calmed down i decided to take a bath and get ready for college. When i got ready, i went downstairs and saw that breakfast was already arranged on the table, i went towards the table and saw a note there, it was from aunt which was saying that  she had to go market, so she placed the breakfast and will come after 2 hours. I smiled and placed the note aside. She really cares a lot for us.

"Is breakfast ready?" he asked coming down while wearing his watch. Damn why do he always look so handsome in his every suit!

I was busy checking him out when he snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Done checking me out?" he asked with that signature smirk of his.

I cleared my throat and looked away. So guys today has been announced as the most embarrassing day from me, note it down all of you. I mentally thought.

"Let's have breakfast." i said while stammering and he sat on his chair.

"You know i don't take tax from anyone to check me out, specially not from my wife." he said with a smirk and i just wanted the mother earth to swallow me. 

"I wasn't." i replied and a child can say that i was lying.

"Oh really, i guess then you must be sleeping with open eyes and in standing position that you didn't heard me until i snapped my hand in front of you." he said sarcastically and i mentally groaned at myself, couldn't this day be more worse.

"I am running late for college i am going bye." i said and was about to ran off but he came in front of me and i frowned.

"Don't skip your breakfast." he said now in a serious tone and it held finality so it left no point of argument. I nodded and sat down on chair. After that we had our breakfast with him teasing me and me wanting just to hide in the corner of the world where he can't find me.

Then we left for our works.

Siddharth pov:

I reached my office and directly went into my cabin. I had few important meetings today, so i was just going through the files of those projects when someone barged into my cabin and i don't need to look upward to see who is this, because only some people has this audacity.

"What do you want Deep?" i asked not looking up.

"Well hello you too." he said in a sarcastic tone.

"I am busy today so just tell me why are you here?" i asked and heard him groan.

"See Bhai he always do this." he whined and i looked upwards to see Dada standing there.

"Hey Dada you came too! How are you and Mom?" i asked getting up and went to hug him.

He hugged me back

"We are fine but don't you miss us that you never came home after your marriage. Oh how can you? I forgot, must be busy with Avneetayy, haina?" he asked in a teasing tone and i groaned.

"Bhai not you too, this stupid also teases me whenever he comes, now don't start you too." i said in annoyance and they both burst out laughing. Suddenly a memory crossed my mind and i smirked internally.

"Btw bhai a week ago i saw Vaishu di going somewhere with a boy but i couldn't see his face. They both were dressed like they were going to date so i followed them to check on her for her security, That boy took her to a beautiful beach and proposed her and guess what she accepted and i also got to see the face of the boy, must say di's choice is worse, she chose a donkey for her. After that they both kissed each other and you know i recorded all of it, do you want to see?" i asked while smirking and all the colour drained off from his face.

"You knew and you recorded it too?" he asked in a scared tone and i nodded while smirking.

"What's happening here, will someone tell me?" Deep said in an annoyed tone.

"Ask from him." i said gesturing him towards bhai.

"What happened Bhai?" he asked

"Nothing happened Deep, he is saying shits."  dada replied while stammering.

"Really i am saying shits, then the video in my phone is also a shit." i said in a sarcastic tone.

"Ah its no need to hide from you, you already know this so i surrender, but wait did you just called me a donkey young man." dada said glaring at me

"Yes i called you a donkey  and i am very angry with you, i thought when you will propose her, you will tell me but you didn't told me even after proposing her, thank god that day i saw you, otherwise i wouldn't be able to know this." i said 

"What bhai you have a girlfriend and you didn't told us, that's not fair. But wait, she is not like that ex of yours. Right?" deep said the last line in a disgusted tone and dada shook her head.

"No, she is nothing like her. In fact there is no comparison of her. She is sweet, caring, cute, bold and confident. She cares for everyone and help everyone. She never supports wrong and always remain by my side whenever i need her. She trusts me and most importantly, she loves Abhishek not the COO of Nigam enterprises." dada completed with a wide genuine smile on his face and i too smiled at him because finally he got what he wanted.

"Ohk so now both the most hottest and eligible bachelors of the country are taken, wow its breaking news." Deep exclaimed 

"Don't you dare to tell this to anyone." dada said pointing towards deep.

"Why??" We both asked in unison 

"Because we our self will announce this when the time will be right." dada said and we both agreed.

"But i will tell this to Avni, she deserves to know that her sister is not single anymore." i said smirking towards him.

"No no don't tell her, she will literally kill me if she got to know that i didn't told her about this, because she told me that whenever i will get a girlfriend, firstly i will tell her and not to forget she is black belt." dada said in a horrified tone and deep and me burst out laughing.

"Ok i will not tell her but do tell her soon." i said controlling my laugh and he nodded.

"Oh yeah i came here to tell you that tonight mom has arranged a family dinner, so reach there by 8." he said 

"Ok we will reach there but why so suddenly?" i asked him

"Nothing mom said its been a long time since we had dinner together." he replied

"Ok, so are you bringing di with you?" i teased him

"No mom doesn't know about her till now." he said 

"Ok but when are you planning to announce this?" deep asked him

"On her birthday which is in a week." he replied in a dreamy tone.

"He is so whipped." deep whispered to me and i nodded.

"Ok so we will meet tonight." dada said coming out of his dreamland.

"This piece of shit is also coming." i said pissing deep.

"Haww, i will tell this to vibha ma, she will beat you for talking to me like this." he said 

"Lets see." i smirked pissing him more

"Ugh you bastard yes we will see." he said and stormed out of my cabin and we both burst out laughing.

"Its still very easy to piss him off." dada said 

"Yeah that's why i keep doing this." i said while laughing.

"Ok so i am leaving now." dada said and i nodded.

After that i attended my meetings, when the meetings ended, its already 6.

"Shit i forgot to tell her about the dinner, she must be at the library this time." i thought and was about to call her

"But my work is completed so i will just pick her from library and we both will head to the home." i said to myself and left my office in order to pick her.

I reached there and entered but stopped in my mid tracks seeing a man talking with her. He was standing way too close for my liking and she was laughing at something he said. My blood boiled and I clenched my fist. I took angry strides towards them.

"Hey Avni?" i said controlling my anger and stood beside her keeping my hand on her waist.

She was looking shocked by seeing me here, obviously because i didn't tell her that i was coming.

"Hey." she replied coming out of the shock.

"Uhm Avi who's this?" the guy asked and i was ready to explode. How dare he call my Avni Avi. Its only my right to give her nicknames.

I was about to answer him but she spoke in between

"Arhaan meet Siddharth, my friend and Siddharth meet Arhaan, he is a regular customer." she said and my blood boiled.

Why didn't she told him that i am her husband? 

"Friend?" i said to her emphasizing on the word friend.

"Yeah friend." she replied nervously.

"Ok so this friend of yours want to talk with you, when you get free then please mind to come to this friend of yours." i said emphasizing on friend each time and stormed out of there.

I went towards my car and banged my hand on the door of the car. I ran my hand in my hair frustratingly in order to control my anger.

After few minutes she came out and i grabbed her by shoulders and pinned her against the car door.

"What was that?" i asked while gritting my teeth.

"What?" she asked while stammering.

"Why you didn't told him that i am your husband?" i asked in an angry tone and my grip on her shoulders tightened.

"Siddharth leave me you are hurting me." she said and i noticed my tight grip on her. I loosened my grip but didn't left her.

"You didn't answered my question." i said 

"You yourself told me not to tell this in public that we are married." she snapped at me and realization hit me.

I left her shoulders and ran my hand in hair with angry on myself. How can i forgot that? Stupid me! I scolded myself and turned towards her. 

"I am sorry i forgot." i  in said while looking down in a guilty tone.

"Ok i can understand that you forgot but what's the matter Siddharth why you want him to know that i am married?" she asked and my eyes snapped towards her.

Because i want every single men to know that you are mine and out of league. I wanted to say this but kept quiet.

"Nothing, forget about it and yeah i came here to pick you and tell you that we have a family dinner tonight." i said ignoring the topic.

"Wow, that means i am going to meet mom, I am so excited, its been a very long time since i met her." she squealed in happiness and i chuckled at her reaction.

She is really cute.

"Okay let's get going now, we have to get ready also before going." i said while smiling and she nodded.

Then we both went to our home to get fresh and ready.

After an hour i came out of my room and went downstairs.

She was not there so i sat on the couch and started scrolling my phone. After few minutes she also came down and damn man she can slay in everything.

I stood up from the couch and she came in front of me.

"How can you look beautiful in every damn cloth?" i said removing the hair strand from her face and she blushed.

"Thank you." she said and i smiled at her.

"We should go now." i said and she nodded.

Then we drove off to the Nigam mansion.

_________________

So here's the new chapter.

Twists and drama on their way.

We will meet in next chapter, hopefully soon, hehe 😅 Till then

Love you all, stay safe.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

32.1K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...
158K 7.7K 36
SidNeet Love Story.... Peep in to know more
24.1K 1.1K 24
Hello everyone! This story is somewhat inspired by the current dynamics between all these people- Siddharth, Jannat, Avneet, Mr. Faisu, Reem, Ashnoor...
5.4K 551 28
Do u still have a hope avi..?! I shook my head shutting off my thoughts. Today I want to be a little stress free cuz my little pie needs me, my only...