He who no one understand

By Tiffany_Henituse

One day Ron was interfilterating one of Arm's secret bases. They got news from the world tree that they must... More

Cale Henituse
chapter-1-Young master?
chapter-2-who the hell are you?
chapter-3-This is driving me crazy.
chapter-4-I will tell you.
chapter-5-I just lost fifty years of my life.
chapter-6-On one condition.
chapter-7-a baby dragon.
chapter-8-dragons are proud and selfish creatures after all.
chapter-9-stop using it.
chapter-10-benign smile.
chapter-11-shut up you punks.
chapter-12-fate
chapter-13-how many times do I have to say?
chapter-14-how complicated this whole thing is.
chapter-15-aren't you coming in?
chapter-16-I must be going crazy.
chapter-17-his attribute is present
chapter-18-now let's get started.
chapter-19-he is targeting me.
chapter-20-a special core to power up.
chapter-21-down the drain instantly.
chapter-22-cale is exhausted.
chapter-23-greeting mother, father.
chapter-24-there is no way.
chapter-25-cale has given up.
chapter-26-cale just smirk.
chapter-27-the molan household.
chapter-28-you got caught.
chapter-29-his hairs and eyes change.
chapter-30-a golden plaque please.
chapter-31-raon connect it.
chapter-32-look forward to it.
chapter-33-mary seem to be the women's name.
chapter-34- the human world.
chapter-35-this is getting strange.
chapter-36-drained out today.
chapter-37-the next battlefield.
chapter-38-please don't worry.
chapter-39-just what the hell happen.
chapter-40-some work to do.
chapter-41-an invisible dragon.
chapter-42-the delicious food.
chapter-44-super rock.
chapter-45-dragons do keep their words.
chapter-46- let the game begin.
chapter-47-cursing in his head.
chapter-48-the ancient powers.
chapter-49-everything turn black.
chapter-50-what the fuck.
chapter-51-they can be with Cale.
chapter-52-teleport him here.
chapter-53-rok-soo-hyung.
chapter-54-cale asked.
chapter-55-a death sentence to me.
chapter-56-don't hate me.
chapter-57-then shall we start?
chapter-58-from the clock.
chapter-59-I've had some fun.
chapter-60-money is water.
chapter-61-goodness.
chapter-62-cale mumble.
chapter-63-Raon would always made comments.
chapter-64-one of Cale's people.
chapter-65-might not notice anything.
chapter-66-he has something to do.
chapter-67-until after I was already stuck.
chapter-68-crown prince Valatino.
chapter-69-the sky eating water.
chapter-70-doesn't felt normal.
chapter-71-you fucking bear bastard.
chapter-72-cale frowns.
chapter-73-it's quite a mystery.
chapter-74-lead the way.
chapter-75-alberu sigh.
chapter-76-golden plaque it is.
chapter-77-Cale's mysterious clock in his pocket.
chapter-78-cale felt a headache coming.
chapter-79-is it just me?
chapter-80-this old butler.
chapter-81-his one and only god.
chapter-82-came prepared.
chapter-83-he smile like that.
chapter-84-let's start.
chapter-85-everything went dark.
chapter-86-Lemon tea.
chapter-87-letting you go.
chapter-88-drunk crown prince.
chapters-89-Wa-
chapter-90-so hard to understand.
chapter-91-who is Raon?
chapter-92-an unlucky bastard.
chapter-93-back at Eruhaben.
chapter-94-can only sigh.
chapter-95-teleport us Eruhaben-nim.
chapter-96-lion's den.
chapter-97-puzzel city.
chapter-98-occur ouside.
chapter-99-cale cut off.
chapter-100-On his face.
Kim rok soo no!
Proud hyung.
THE END
fallen angel
Joke
Jail
1.04k special
roses
Favourite
Brain

chapter-43-glowing gold.

6K 346 45
By Tiffany_Henituse

Cale stay at the Henituse mansion for the night and went back to the super rock villa the next morning since an emergency call came in.

Telling him that the empire had started to make a move. After preparing everything Cale headed to the Whipper kingdom.

Of course he was still in his holy appearance and white cloak. Toonka was there to welcome them.

He immediately spotted Cale and approach him. "My friend you are here." Toomka welcome him with wide arms.

Cale just sigh as he was done with Toonka's bullshit. He immediately held his hand out to stop Toonka from approaching him.

They were inside the chief tent with only them and Toonka. Since the can't teleport openly in front of the soilders that hated magic.

"Let's get to the point. We don't have much time." Then CLae went over the plan with everyone.

After explaining about the plan Cale turn to Toonka. "Have you did what I ask you to do?"

Toonka just nodded as he slumped down onto the chair. "Yeah don't worry about it I have already executed him."

Toonka said as he try to smile. Cale just sigh and put his hands onto Toonka's shoulder.

Toonka look at the holy looking person in front of him. "You did a great job Toonka.

Now don't we have much important things to deal with." Cale smirk somehow made Toonka regain strength.

As Toonka jump up from his seat. "You are right. We have to show those empire people that we will not follow their strings."

"That's the Toonka I know." Cale mumble as he smirk. Then Toonka look back at him.

"What do you say my friend shall we go beat their asses and show them what we are made of."

Toonka offer Cale a hand which Cale took and smile his holy looking smile.

Then the battle begins as a horn was blown across the battlefield. Yes and this time also everything went as planned.

But midway through the battle the crown prince of the empire, Adin join the battle.

But Cale had already predicted as the plan was made he make sure to left some loop holes.

In case of emergency. Everything else was going well until the apprentice Tower Master Honte step in.

While Raon and Choi Han was busy with the Golems Honte teird to hit Choi Han with a spell.

Cale know that Raon is near Choi Han. He couldn't let a child get hurt as Cale acted before even he himself could think.

Right now his heart was beating widely as Cale's eyes were fixed where Choi Han and Raon was.

Cale subconsciously started walking, no he was runnibg toward the edge of the tower.

"You- Bob-nim it's dangerous please stay inside the shield!."

He could hear Rosalyn's shouts but he ignore it. No his body if ignore it. As he felt himself using the sound of wind and jump off of the edge.

"Young Master!" Rosalyn forget about everything as she saw Cale jump. This wasn't part of the plan.

She look toward the battlefield. This isn't good Cale could get hurt if she let him go.

Rosalyn was about to go after Cale when Freesia stopped her. Freesia held her hand tightly.

"Miss Rosalyn please calm down and act according to plan. If something were to go wrong the young master could get hurt."

"He would get hurt if he went to the battlefield with his weak body!" Rosalyn could see Freesia looking at Cale's back.

"Does it look like he would listen right now?" Rosalyn got confused and she look toward Cale again.

She didn't notice it before but now it was clear. Cale wasn't his usual self. Something is weird.

Cale is acting weird like he has been possessed as he bolted to where Choi Han was.

Meanwhile when Rosalyn shouted Cale's name Choi Han subconsciously lost focus as he look at the white cloaked person that was coming to them.

His surrounding become blurry as his eyes were fixed on Cale. He dropped everything as he bolted to Cale with his sword.

He need to protect Cale. That was the only thing on his mind right now. He couldn't lose his family again.

Cale said it himself that they were family.

Well Cale just said that On, Hong and Raon was their family so they would to protect them but Cale has no desire to be family with the 'heroes' but Choi Han don't need to know that.

As Choi Han bolted toward his 'family', he didn't notice Honte attacking him.

He only notice Cale and that he was acting weird. Now that he look closely Cale face return to his original one under the hood.

Cale reddish brown eye were also glowing gold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 2.2K 26
Waking up as a Chibi... Honestly, at this point in life, nothing can shock that red-haired noble anymore. Obviously not after everything that he went...
26.9K 1.7K 15
Lee Chung-ae was an average woman. She was just walking back to her apartment when suddenly she got into an accident which lead her to her death. A g...
12.3K 1.1K 11
Gift: /É¡ift/ (noun) "a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present." ___ A year has passed since the defeat of white star. The war wa...
9.5K 589 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...