After Marrying The Evil God

By NoobQueennn

Author(s) Fu Bai Qu 浮白曲 [This story is not mine credits to the rightful author and translator] Qi Baicha was... More

1- snow god
2- birthday
3- premeditated
4- demon and ghost
5- a hundred years
6- nightmare
7- first meeting
8- history
9- system
10- assistant
11- rules
12- favorability
13- understanding
14- falling inlove
15- reason
16- ointment
17- jealous
18- temper
19- ring
20- dragon pearl
21- investigation
22- jiang yan
23- investment
24- guest
25- no solution
26- candy
27- dormitory
28- evidence
29- handwriting
30- mysophobic
31- meng xing
32- sports
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

33

2K 111 12
By NoobQueennn

"Awesome, my bros, you're both even able to break the Guinness World Record." Jiang Yan said in admiration.

"The Guinness World Record?" Fu Mingye was puzzled.

What was that?

Forgive him for being an evil god that was airborne and was indifferent to everything else while living in the human realm for the past three years.
t/n: airborne = skipping an intro (basically he just got dropped onto earth without any upbringing / education about human culture)

"Look." Jiang Yan used a browser to search it up for him, "The humans' Guinness World Record for one minute two-person jump rope is 127 times. You guys have already gotten 168 here, it's a little... a little... abnormal." The fox reacted in hindsight.

This was too abnormal!!!

Human beings had their limits. After reaching a certain level, jumping rope one more time, running a second faster, or diving one meter deeper were all as difficult as climbing to the heaven.

Jiang Yan was an animal before he transformed, and animals also had limits, so he could understand the difficulty of breaking one's limits.

But gods basically had no limits.

Qi Baicha and Fu Mingye suddenly set the record too high.

The director group, the on-site staff, and the other guests looked at each other in amazement. The competition used the rope to count, and was also in broad daylight, so the possibility of counting incorrectly didn't exist.

Was this really an impromptu combination of the richest man and an amateur, and not professional athletes from the national team sent to provoke them?

Fu Mingye: "..." How did it turn out like this.

They accidentally broke mankind's limit.

127 and 168 were basically the same in the god's eyes. Before he properly understood human beings, it was very difficult for him to control this slight deviation.

To gods it was something negligible, but to humans it was a huge leap.

Fu Mingye still didn't suspect Qi Baicha. He was the one responsible for swinging the rope, and gods' hand speed was far greater than humans' reaction speed. He could've swung the rope two or three times in the time it took for Chacha to jump once, so it wasn't very surprising that Chacha could keep up until the end.

Because he was completely focused on controlling his own power when swinging the rope, Fu Mingye didn't notice that Qi Baicha was actually completely keeping up with his speed at all.

Although Qi Baicha was also slightly suspicious, but because of the extremely thick rose-tinted lens that he looked at Mr. Fu through, he didn't ruminate on it, only thinking that his husband was very strong, as expected.

In the end, in gods' understanding, although 168 times was a little more powerful than the current human limit, it wasn't that much more powerful, and diligent exercise could make up for this gap.

Gods really thought that way.

The world had many skilled people, and not all of the achievements would be noted down by people or counted as records. Mr. Fu's speed, then, actually wasn't too exaggerated.

If a person suddenly encountered a woman wearing a historical costume on the street, their first reaction would be "she's filming something" instead of "she transmigrated from ancient times." This was a normal line of thought; the possibility of the latter was too small, and normal people wouldn't believe it.

For the snow god, "his husband was also a god" was something like this, something that had such a small probability, that he had never even thought about it before.

Only gods like him could hide their existence from his eyes. But in today's world, only two sleepless gods were left. The other was a ten-thousand-year-old shut-in, lazy to the extreme, a world-weary veteran, a heartless sleeper — his Excellency the Evil God — besides not having sealed his five senses, this one was no different from those who were asleep.

How could he appear in the human realm and coincidentally become his husband.

The people who witnessed the record-breaking moment were shocked for some time, not even caring too much about Yu Yin's group who had jumped 0 times.

They finished filming for the morning after the two races, but there was still a running race in the afternoon. The three-legged race and two-person jump rope both consumed a certain amount of physical strength. Only after the guests rested during noontime and returned to their peak state, would that ensure the fairness of the last competition.

When returning from the field, Fu Mingye asked Qi Baicha: "Are you hot?"

Qi Baicha nodded.

Fu Mingye touched Qi Baicha's forehead: "How come you didn't sweat at all?"

Qi Baicha: "I've said it before, my skin is like ice and my bones are like jade; my body is naturally cool and I don't sweat."
t/n: the actual definition of what qi baicha says (冰肌玉骨) describes a person's skin being smooth and pale

Fu Mingye continued: "You just finished jumping rope, but your face doesn't look red and you're not out of breath. When did you secretly exercise behind my back?"

Qi Baicha said: "I exercise every day at school, you just don't see it."

"Really?" Fu Mingye deliberately teased him, "Then why do you pant so hard at home?"

"When did I—" Qi Baicha was about to ask when he had exercised at home, but he reacted halfway through his sentence. Fu Mingye was speaking shamelessly again.

"Fu Mingye you..." Qi Baicha turned to look at him, his eyes widening slightly, as he was unable to speak for a while.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
He could only quickly walk forward, leaving Fu Mingye behind.

He didn't want to see this scumbag for the time being!

Fu Mingye stood there and laughed, before hurrying to chase after him.

After their two-hour lunch break, at two in the afternoon, the program continued to be filmed, and the weight-bearing race officially began.

The track was 100 meters in total. Fu Mingye made sufficient preparations this time, and checked the 100-meter world record with his phone before the race started.

He couldn't break a second world record.

9.58 seconds... Okay, as long as he didn't finish in ten seconds, there would be no problem.

Considering that he had to carry a person on his back, Fu Mingye decided to extend the time by another five seconds.

"Come up." Fu Mingye naturally squatted down in front of Qi Baicha.

Qi Baicha climbed onto him and warned: "You're not allowed to let me fall."

"If you fall I'll cushion you." It wasn't like this was the first time Fu Mingye had said this.

"Not allowed either." Qi Baicha whispered, "You're also not allowed to fall."

Fu Mingye smiled: "Don't worry, leave it to me. I promise I'll give you first place."

The two other groups were also getting ready at the starting line.

The selection of the contestants for this weight-bearing race wasn't bad. Liu Kaisheng and Qin Yirou had sung love songs together before, and Cui Hao and Fang Ya'er had played as a couple together before. Them forming groups with each other could create topics without worry.

However, the picture of a handsome guy carrying a beautiful woman on his back was clearly so eye-catching. The gazes of everyone present, including the photographer's lens, unconsciously gave those young pairs more preference.

Fu Mingye stood in the sun with Qi Baicha on his back, the two of them just competing against the groups next to them in looks. Qi Baicha stretched out his hands to gather the strands of hair near Fu Mingye's temples that had been tousled by the wind. Fu Mingye turned his head and smiled lightly at him, them having a peaceful vibe.

What impromptu acting as a fake couple, how could that compare to a black and white, real married couple.

They didn't need to deliberately fry a cp, as their naturally revealed intimacy made people see that they were a match made in heaven.

As soon as everyone had this idea, they were awakened by the referee's whistle, and quickly put the idea back.

Mr. Fu had a family, Mr. Qi was also rumored to be married, what random cp were they thinking of making.

As soon as the whistle sounded, Fu Mingye rushed out like an arrow from a string. As if carrying air on his back, he easily opened up a large distance between the other two groups.

They had become a distinctive control group.

Upon seeing this, Cui Hao and Liu Kai hurriedly sped up their pace, intending to keep up. Even if they couldn't beat him, they couldn't be too far behind, to avoid looking bad.

... But President Fu wasn't human, they couldn't catch up at all.

Seeing Fu Mingye cross the finish line, they finally gave up, concentrating on competing against the other group.

"Drink some water." As soon as Fu Mingye put Qi Baicha down, Qi Baicha asked the staff who were on the side for a bottle of iced mineral water, handing it to Fu Mingye.

Fu Mingye waved his hand: "No need."

"You aren't hot from running so fast? You're sweating... where's your sweat?" Qi Baicha suddenly realized that Fu Mingye didn't have any sweat on his forehead at all.

He could use physical problems to explain his problems, but what was Mr. Fu's reason?

In a more than 30 degrees Celsius weather, under a burning hot sun, and after sprinting a hundred meters with people on his back, he didn't sweat?

That was inhuman!

Fu Mingye's figure halted. He quickly adjusted his body's mechanism, and instantly a bunch of sweat soaked the shirt on his back.

"What do you mean there isn't any, all the sweat is behind." Fu Mingye turned around, "My clothes are all wet, and it's sticking uncomfortably on my back."

He accepted the iced mineral water and took a large sip in passing.

Now, Chacha's suspicion shouldn't have been aroused, right...
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
Qi Baicha glanced at him, immediately saying, "When we go back and shower later, change your clothes in the meantime." The mysophobic also felt uncomfortable after seeing it.

Fu Mingye nodded, about to respond, when a female's shriek came from the track.

"Ah!!!"

Qi Baicha turned his head and looked. Fang Ya'er had somehow fallen to the ground, scraping a large portion of her calf.

It was hot, and Cui Hao had just come out of the air-conditioned room. Suddenly running made him a little dizzy, and he didn't carry the person on his back firmly.

The staff hurriedly surrounded her.

"Ya'er, sorry, sorry." Cui Hao didn't expect this would happen, so he kept saying apologizing, "Is your foot okay? Can you still stand up? I'll help you..."

Fang Ya'er held her ankle in pain: "No, I can't get up, it seems to be sprained..."

The director also immediately cut off the filming: "Hurry and send her to the hospital!"

Fang Ya'er was taken to the hospital after a rush of noisy scrambling, and the afternoon filming ended there. As the wrongdoer, and for emotional or logical reasons, Cui Hao was supposed to go visit her in the hospital, to the hospital to see her, so he accompanied her and went.

The incident happened suddenly, and the remaining guests looked at each other before they each went back to rest.

Qi Baicha glanced at the ambulance that was leaving, and said to Fu Mingye, "Let's go back too."

First go back to the dorms and take a shower.

Unfortunately, the school had their water supply cut off today.

To be precise, the whole district had their water supply cut off.

Because it was the weekend, and the students were away, the spare water stored in the school could not be used. Fu Mingye pressed down on the faucet, but not even a drop of water came out.

"There's no water, can't shower." He hung the towel back and walked out of the bathroom.

Qi Baicha felt that the sky was falling: "That really is a nightmare."

"It's fine, it just so happens that we can take a bath together. There's a new bathhouse in the Beicheng District." Fu Mingye said naturally.

Qi Baicha looked at him thoughtfully: "Why do I feel like you planned this a long time ago." He even knew where a new bathhouse had opened. Why would the great and magnificent President Fu care about something like a bathhouse opening for no reason?

Fu Mingye didn't even bat an eyelid: "I heard it from the company employees."

As if it wasn't because after that night Chacha said his hemorrhoids had recurred, he hadn't even been willing to take off all his clothes in front of him, and didn't even let him in the bathroom while he was showering.

If he didn't look for chances, how could he give Chacha treatment?

When the time came to share a bath, he didn't believe that Chacha would be able to avoid it anymore.

Fu Mingye made his calculations based on his wishful thinking, feeling that he was really a genius.

However, he totally didn't expect that when they arrived at the place, and Fu Mingye had already gotten into the water, Qi Baicha would stand on the side and say, "You go ahead and wash, I'll go somewhere else and wander around."

Fu Mingye was taken aback: "... You're not bathing?"

Qi Baicha said: "It's not like I'm sweaty. I'll shower at night."

"Then I'll also..."

"Don't make me disdain you."

"Chacha." Fu Mingye tried to save the situation, "We've already come here..." Let's bathe together.

Qi Baicha smiled and said: "We've already come here, so it should be fine if I go wander the streets in the meantime, right?"

Fu Mingye lay on the edge of the bath in frustration: "... Fine, go go, have fun, swipe my card."

———

Qi Baicha turned around and walked out of the bathhouse. The sun outside was shining brightly, hitting half of his face, making him look exquisite and unparalleled.

He finally had some free time; Mr. Fu had been more clingy than a cat recently.

Then, was he supposed to go to the hospital, or S City's Conservatory of Music next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 30.8K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
774K 20.6K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
220K 5.3K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...