In Love With My Classmate

By RainbowRoses21

I might never be the hands you put your heart in Or the arms that hold you any time you want them But that do... More

CAST
CHAPTER 1 - Late
CHAPTER 2 - punctured
CHAPTER 3 - Amigo
CHAPTER 4 - Please don't cry
CHAPTER 5 - I trust you!
CHAPTER 6 - Love story
CHAPTER 7- five more minutes !
CHAPTER 8 - Nostalgia
CHAPTER 9 - Trekking
CHAPTER 10 - Holding hands
CHAPTER 11 - Jab we met
CHAPTER 12 - Radhakrishna
CHAPTER 13 - We are screwed !
CHAPTER 14 - Gents toilet
CHAPTER 15 - Hotel
CHAPTER 16 - Jeete hain chal
CHAPTER 17 - Chai
CHAPTER 18 - Where is she?!
CHAPTER 19 - Realization
CHAPTER 20 - ZOO
CHAPTER 21 - Sherni
CHAPTER 22 - Jerry
CHAPTER 23 :- Confession
CHAPTER 24 - Broken
CHAPTER 25 - Mumbai
CHAPTER 26 - Jerry&Sherni
CHAPTER 27 - Practice
CHAPTER 28 - Dance practice
CHAPTER 29 - Unknown number
CHAPTER 30 - Culprit
CHAPTER 31 - Partner
CHAPTER 32 - Closeness
CHAPTER 33 - DDLJ
CHAPTER 34 - Pani puri
CHAPTER 35 - Cricket match
CHAPTER 36 - I like him!
CHAPTER 37 - Condition.
CHAPTER 38 - All the best!
CHAPTER 39 - CHAWL
CHAPTER 40 - letter.

CHAPTER 41 - Karidaan.

350 24 63
By RainbowRoses21

After one week of struggle hridaan finally got a job in a big company. He worked day and night to earn his salary. Meantime Karvi and hridaan couldn't see each other whole month everyday karvi used to make dinner for them after the college and she used to eat the same thing they ate.

Karvi and hridaan longed to see each other ones, hug each other ones but they couldn't they used to give letters to each other That was there only way of communication.

But finally hridaan was going to get his salary today but he had a big project his boss gave him. Hridaan was nervous this project was really important This project was going to decide their fate he prayed to bappa. .

Here Even karvi was nervous she was constantly praying to bappa for hridaan's success.
--
Hridaan was prepared. He checked his project one more time. Currently he was in his office then his boss came in.

- "The cilents are here hridaan. Don't worry everything will be good."

Hridaan :-" Yes sir."

When they went to welcome the cilent hridaan was surprised to see Mr bhardwaj. Now he was more nervous.
His boss introduced them.

- "Sir this is Hridaan he is my brightest employee! He is leading this project."

Mr bhardwaj smiled at him.

Mr bhardwaj :- "Nice to meet you Mr hridaan. I'm looking forward to the meeting."

Hridaan :-" Nice to meet you too sir. I'm looking forward to this meeting too."

They went inside the meeting room. Hridaan prayed to bappa and thought about karvi and started the presentation. He was presenting confidently and brilliantly. But Mr bhardwaj had a dead serious look.

When The presentation was over everyone was looking at mr bhardwaj.

- "So what do you think mr bhardwaj?"

Mr bhardwaj :- "I must say the presentation was Brilliant. The deal is final."

He smiled at hridaan. Who was head over heels in happiness. Mr bhardwaj got up and approached hridaan he patted his back.

Mr bhardwaj :-" I'm proud of you hridaan!"

Mr bhardwaj smiled at hridaan and he smiled back. After a brief conversation mr bhardwaj left. Hridaan jumped in happiness. Even His boss was really happy with him.

- "I'm really happy Hridaan! You really are a brilliant boy I wish you all the best for the future."

He gave him the check of his first salary. Hridaan had tears in his eyes.
Finally hridaan and karvi won the challenge.

Hridaan :-" Thank you so much sir! Thank you so much for trusting me and supporting me. I'm really grateful."

- "Hridaan you deserve this! I'm proud of you boy! Now go get your simran!"

Hridaan smiled at him he rushed out of the office to the station he boarded the train. He was desperate to meet karvi.
After half hour finally he reached her house. He knocked on the door and Mr bhardwaj opened it.

Mr bhardwaj :-" I knew you would come hridaan."

He smiled at him.

Hridaan :- "Here is my first salary Sir."

Hridaan held out his check mr bhardwaj happily took it.

Mr bhardwaj :- "Well done hridaan I'm proud of you! I watched you whole month. hridaan you really love my daughter I'm sure you are the right guy for her. Go and meet her."

Hridaan :- "Thank you sir."

Hridaan ran to her room he opened it to see her praying to bappa. He was seeing his karvi after a month. He quietly approached her and hugged her from the back startled karvi turned to see hridaan.

Karvi :- "Hridaan."

She had tears in her eyes and a bright smile. She hugged him tightly he hugged her back more tightly. Now both couldn't hold back their tears.

Karvi :-" I love you hridaan!"

Hridaan :-" I love you more karvi!"

He looked at her lovingly he cupped her cheeks and he leaned in and so did karvi Finally after a month.
---
Hridaan and karvi were in her room. Hridaan's head was on her lap and they were holding hands.

Hridaan :- "Dadu told me you slept on the floor why karvi?"

Karvi :-" Are you serious? Even you used to sleep on the floor then how can I sleep on my bed!"

Hridaan :- "Seriously?"

Karvi :- "yes!"

Hridaan :-" I can't believe this sherni that finally we are together!"

Karvi :- "So what can I do so that you will believe?"

Hridaan :- "Like... You know."

Hridaan winked at karvi.
she smiled at him then kissed his forehead so After catching up on lot of things like you know. They went to meet hridaan's parents.

Mrs vyas hugged her son tightly. She had tears in her eyes after all she was seeing her son after a month.

Mrs vyas :- "I'm so happy for you both! I'm proud of you guys!"

Mrs vyas then hugged karvi.

Mrs vyas :- "I'm so happy that hridaan found a good girl like you! I'm proud you!"

Karvi smiled at her.

Mr vyas :- "I knew you would first meet karvi! I know it all son!"

Mr vyas teased hridaan and karvi Both blushed hard at this hridaan then Hugged his dad.

Mr vyas :-" I'm proud of you son!"

Hridaan :- "Thanks dad!"

Meenal :-" Well done bro!"

Hridaan crouched down to her level and hugged her.

Hridaan :- "Thank you sister!"

Meenal then broke the hug and shook her head she cleaned the mark on his neck and whisperd in his ear.

Meenal :-" Seriously bro atleast clean the marks!!"

Hridaan was shocked he covered his neck and blushed.

Hridaan :- "How Do you know these things?! "

Meenal :-" I know everything bro! "

She smiled proudly at him and he just rolled his eyes.
---
After a month and clearing their second year their parents decided to get them engaged for now and after few years they will get married when they are ready. karidaan were more than happy.

Everything was prepared the engagement was today but before the engagement karvi wanted to propose hridaan so she took him to his room She blindfolded him so everything will be a surprise for him.

Karvi:- "Ok we are here now i'm taking the blindfold off."

She took off the blindfold. The whole room was decorded with flowers candles and red balloons.

Hridaan :- "Wow karvi ! You did this?"

Karvi :- "Yes".

Karvi sat on her knees and held out her hand.

Karvi :- "I love you hridaan! And I want to spend my entire life with you..You are the Best thing that ever happened to me! So will you be mine ? Will you make me the luckiest girl? "

Hridaan held her hand and smiled at her lovingly.

Hridaan :-"Yes i will be yours forever!"

She stood up and hugged him tight with a bright smile.

Karvi :-" I love you yaar!"

Hridaan :-" I love you more !"
--
Hridaan and karvi's parents gave them their rings. Karvi first slid her ring into his hand she smiled brightly. Then Hridaan slid his ring into her hand and smiled at her lovingly.

arjun :- "Finally engaged!!! Now I can live in peace!!"

Anushka :- "Not yet ji! "

Arjun looked at her confused.

Anushka :-" I love you!"

Arjun :- "oh ok nice....Wait what ?! You love ??? "

Anushka :- "Yes i do and now tell me about you!"

Arjun :- "I love you too chudail!"

Anushka chuckled at this and hugged him. he hugged her back. When they broke the hug they saw that everyone was looking at them.

Dadu :- "Lets get you guys engaged too. What say?"

Hridaan :- "Good idea!"

Anushka and arjun blushed.
---
After the engagement ceremony at night hridaan and karvi were on the terrace.

Hridaan :- "God if anyone had told me few years ago that we would get engaged I wouldn't have believed him.

Karvi :- "Yeah even I wouldn't have believed them we really never talked."

Hridaan :-" Now here we are!"

Karvi :- "That trip changed everything for us."

Hridaan :-"For good."

Karvi and hridaan smiled at each other lovingly. They hugged each other tight but then suddenly it started raining.

Karvi :-" Let's enjoy the beautiful rain!"

Hridaan :- "Now you love rain huh?"

Karvi :- "I loved rain! I was just messing with you."

Hridaan held out his hand and karvi happily took it. They both started dancing. He twirled her around and dipped her back.

Hridaan :- "I love you sherni!"

Karvi :- "I love you more Jerry!"

And they leaned in..

KARIDAAN FOREVER!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR READING TU HI RE AND FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING !!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE STORY AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT GUYS!

I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY MY FUTURE STORIES TOO!

SEE YOU SOON!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8.3K 43
This is my second wattpad story on Sidneet. Siddharth Nigam a famous Superstar of bollywood and top most entrepreneur of india, is engaged with his c...
12K 772 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*
2.1K 111 41
Two Typical Characters who are destined to share their life together. Will Love bloom between them
24.3K 1.8K 41
This is the sequel book of ''The Fate'' book as this is the story of Sanjana and Siddharth "Siddharth, Siddharth" she said while knocking at his door...