Body Image

By Alyssa_Tomlinson

Alyssa has problems with her body. Well.... In her mind she does. All these size 0 models, and beautiful girl... More

No One
Hey There Delilah
X-Factor
Find Myself
What Makes You Beautiful
The Concert
Seeing the Boys
Tour Busses
First Day on Tour
Meet My Sister
I'm Sick?
The World Knows
Academy Awards
Leaving
London is a Stranger
Wanna Dance With No Pants?
Tables Turn
Saving Alyssa
Hospital
373 Messages
The Angels Tour
Beautiful

I'm Leaving

1K 17 0
By Alyssa_Tomlinson

Chapter 21

Alyssa's P.O.V

I have been in the hospital about a week and they said I could go. Everyone had plans this weekend before all this stuff happened so I told them not to cancel.

Lets see what everyone's doing, shall we?

-Louis and Eleanor are in Florida doing the last of the Up All Night tour.

- Mom has a business meeting in Manchester and brought Phoebe and Daisy with her. Lottie and Felicity are going to meet mom after school.

-Victoria's Mom is having a baby so she's in America with her.

-Ed's still doing Promos.

-I made Emma rest so she's in London shopping.

I'm sure I can handle going back to the flat by myself.

"Sorry you need someone with you." My nurse said. I groaned and grabbed my phone.

I looked through my contact list... No one is able to get me.. Ugh.

I went on Twitter an saw #getwellsoonAlyssa was trending for the third day in a row.

'Third day! Nice! To bad I have no way to get home... I WANT OUT!!' I tweeted. Within 5 minutes Louis was calling me.

"Hello?" I said. I heard muffling the Louis voice came on.

"I called Ed. He was already headed to see you so he's gonna take you home." Louis said.

"Ok then Mr.Pushy!" I said turning to stand with my walker.

I still can't stand properly but they will help me with that in Rehab.

"Whatever I have to go back to rehearsals. Be safe, love you." He said. I said ok and that I love him too. He hung up as I got to the dresser.

I grabbed my clothes and stumble back to my bed. The nurse had set the bag on the bed for me.

I stuffed them in then texted Ed

'Louis said you were on your way. Don't hurry I have to get ready.' I sent.

'Dont worry I'm about an hour out. So take your time' he sent back almost emediatly. I laughed and went to the bathroom to get a shower.

I love taking showers here. You know why? Cause you can sit down... IN THE SHOWER! How cool is that!!

I turned on my music then hope in the shower. Broken Hearted b Karmin came on and I started singing.

"This is more than the typical kinda thing

Felt the jones in my bones when you were touching me, uh oh

Didn't wanna take it slow

In a daze, going crazy, I can barely think

You're replaying in my brain, find it hard to sleep, uh oh

Waiting for my phone to blow

Uh oh yep

Now I'm here in a sticky situation

Got a little trouble, yep and now I'm pacing

Five minutes, ten minutes, now it's been an hour

Uh don't wanna think too hard, but I'm sour" I sang washing my greasy hair. I grabbed the bottle and used it as a mic.

Uh oh, I can't seem to let you go

"See, I've been waiting all day

For you to call me baby

So let's get up, let's get on it

Don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight

Come on, that's right

Honest baby, I'll do anything you want to

So can we finish what we started

Don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight

Come on, that's right, cheerio

What's the time, such a crime

Not a single word, sipping on a Patrón

Just to calm my nerves, uh oh

Poppin' bottles by the phone

Oh yeah

Had me up, had me down, turn me inside out

That's enough, call me up

Maybe I'm in doubt, uh oh

I don't even think you know, no no" I stood up wobbly and started acting to the lyrics. I danced around in the little area I had.

"See, I've been waiting all day

For you to call me baby

So let's get up, let's get on it

Don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight

Come on, that's right

Honest baby, I'll do anything you want to

So can we finish what we started

Don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight

Come on, that's right, cheerio" I sung as I rinsed my hair.

"Anything you wanna do, I'll be on it too

Everything you say is like go with the view

Business on the front, party in the back

Maybe I was wrong, was the outfit really wack?

This kinda thing doesn't happen usually

I'm on the opposite side of it, truthfully

I know you want it so come and get it, cheerio" I said acting gangsta.

"See, I've been waiting all day

For you to call me baby

So let's get up, let's get on it

Don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight, ohhhohohhhoohhhh

Honest baby, I'll do anything you want to

So can we finish what we started

Don't you leave me brokenhearted tonight

Come on, that's right, cheeri, cheerio

When you gonna call

Don't leave me broken hearted

I've been waiting up

Let's finish what we started, oh oh

I can't seem to let you go

Come on, that's right, cheerio, uh!" I sung doing a shoulder punch at the end.

I finished taking a shower and got dressed. I put on a long dress cause pants hurt. I put my hair in a messy bun and put some flip flops on.

---

"Ready to go?" Ed said walking in the room. I had been watching what little American shows they had here. Surprisingly they had Snooki and J-wow. That's my stuff.

"Yeah." I said standing up and turning of the T.V. Ed grabbed my bag and let me hang on to his arm as we went to the car.

He slid me in the passenger seat and thew my bag in the trunk of the car. I remembered he had that thing where I can plug up my phone. So, I did that as he cranked up the car. I hit shuffle and Little Bird came on. I smiled and left it. He rolled his eyes and sung along.

"Um.. I took your advice... I'm go in to rehab." I said as the song ended and Don't Stop Believin' by Journey came on.

"Really?" He said turning his head a bit to look at me. He had a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'm gonna call the place when I get home to get info." I said looking at my feet. He nudged my shoulder with his.

"I'm proud! Why don't we do something special in honor? Like... Get some Legos?" He said. I laughed and nodded.

"Great choice Mr.Millionare." I laughed. He chuckled as we pulled up to my apartment and Riot! by Cher Lloyd came on.

"I'll get your bags." He said cutting the car off and getting out. I grabbed my phone and pulled myself out.

Mr.Walker, the manager, came and took the bags for Ed so he could help me get to my apartment.

Ed held me up straight on the elevator while I thanked Mr.Walker. The elevator started, and I tapped Ed shoulder and said 'they say I'm up and coming like I'm-'

He laughed and shook his head as the elevator dinged. Mr.Walker put my bags down then said he was glad I was ok when I unlocked the door.

I waved as Ed helped me to the couch. I fell down and he followed.

"So... How bout them Legos?" He asked looking around. I laughed.

"How bout later? I need some rest now." I said. He nodded and stood up.

"I'll let you sleep. Talk to you later." He said hugging me. I hugged back and said bye. He wave and went out the door.

I laid on the couch staring at the fan. I guess I fell asleep.

Ed's P.O.V

I pulled in to my house and took out my bags. I took them to the laundry room while humming that The CaB song Alyssa showed me. It's a catchy song.

I unzipped one of my bags and saw multiple bras. I don't think this is my bag.

I picked up my phone and called Alyssa.

"Hello?" She said. She sounded like she just woke up. Oops.

"I think I have your bags..." I said lifting up a shirt that said 'Breckinridge Colorado' on it.. Yeah this isn't my bag.

"How can you tell?" She laughed. I rolled my eyes

"I don't normally wear size 34b bras." I laughed.

"DON'T LAUGH AT MY SMALL BOOB SIZE!" She said. I laughed more and told her I'd bring them over in a minute. First I must tweet.

'Size 34b? I'm not sure but I normally don't wear bras.' I hope that embarrass her.

I got in the car with the luggage and took it to her.

Alyssa's P.O.V

Ed just left with his luggage and I now have mine.

I walked over to the couch and took out my laptop. I typed in the website for the rehab center I wanted. I saw the phone number and whipped out my phone.

"Hello. Saint Lawrence Wellness Center, how can I help you?" A lady asked. I took a deep breath.

"Could you tell me what the success rate for anorexia and bulimia you have?" I asked.

"We have about a 95% success rate in all programs. Are you or a loved one thinking of coming?" She asked as I scrolled through the website.

"I am. Who do I need to talk to?" I asked. I heard some typing.

"I'll pass you on to our head Mistress Lori." The lady said. I heard more typing as I said 'thank you.'

I heard the line transit with some clicks.

"Hello? Lori here." Lori said into the phone.

"Hi. My names Alyssa Tomlinson, and I'm thinking of coming for your anorexic and bulimic program." I said strongly. I need to do this.

"Ah, well we have many programs, from minor to sever. Tell me what you've gone through so I can let you know." She said softly. I took a breath.

"Well, I'm 20 years old. I've been anorexic for years I recovered a few years ago but relapsed. I just got out of the hospital due to deep cuts and fatigue." I said taking a breath. Wow, my life's jacked.

"Ok, we have the perfect program for you. It's called Angels Assistance. We will have you in OI resort a while with a few girls just like you who are recovering." She said. I nodded clicking on the label that said Angels Assistance.

"Ok. Sounds great. Is there anyway we could meet so I could take a tour of the place?" I asked looking at the description if the program.

"Yes, what would be a good time for you?" She asked while I thought.

"Um, is Wednesday good?" I asked thinking of what would fit for cheap air fair.

"Yes! Perfect! That's visiting day, so you can come on in. What's your full name sweet heart?" She asked.

"Alyssa, A-l-y-s-s-a, Tomlinson, T-o-m-l-i-n-s-o-n." said spelling it all out.

"Ok. Thank you, we will be look forward to seeing you!" She said. I smiled.

"Your welcome. Bye!" I said hanging up. Ok. I'm really doing this. Now to buy some airplane tickets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 22.2K 32
Harry's father Devon marries Louis' mum, and at first, Louis isn't happy about it. In fact, he tries his hardest to hate Harry. But the more he learn...
319K 6.4K 75
I apologize ahead of time for any cringiness, I wrote this when I was 14. Alyssa Hansel. Your everyday good girl. Never kissed a boy, straight A's...
463K 14.9K 32
Omega Louis thinks he's worthless, after being told thousands of times a day, he finally starts to believe the bullies. But no one is there to protec...
166K 3K 38
Melody is very emotionally and mentally unstable. She suffers from an eating disorder, self harm, and has serious depression. She has lost all hope...