"15 Dooms and 1 Mate".(BTS x...

By AuthorK_0004

(BTS x Reader x Stray Kids) 15 Dooms 1 Mate. BTS and Stray Kids Are The Immortal Dooms and Rival , Full of Su... More

#Part 1. "The Begining ".
#Part 2. "Reborn"
#Part 3 : "Our Rights on You"
#Part 4: "Rules"
#Part 5: "Always For You"
#Part 6. "Lost Relation"
#Part 7. "Real Lee Y/n"
#Part 8 : "Call of Evil"
#Part 9 : "Rivals"
# Part 10 : "Possessed ?"
#Part 12: "Run Away"
#Part 13:"Scream Of Devils "
Special Part: "Our Memories"
Special Part:"Our memories"
Part 14:"Welcome Back Helena"
#Part 15:"Tacenda"
#16:"I'm Not A Demon"
#17:"Die For Me"
Part 18: "We'll Meet Again"

#Part 11. "Find Me".

2.9K 314 77
By AuthorK_0004

Note:
Did you have ever get so Frustrated That You wanna Choke Every Human being on Earth and Live alone peacefully ?😑 I Get This Kind of Thinkin' whenever I argue with Mah Brother 😒😒.
#Send All the Brothers in prison 😤

*Y/n POV*

...!?!:*Deep Voice*.. I'm Back to Meet YA Y/nnie..! *Evil Giggle*....

You almost stopped breathing Because That shadow is so Terrible and Horrible, You stepped Back while Holdin' the pain' in your Chest...

...!?!: You Scared..?

The atmosphere turned into Dark and wind blowing off ...You Held your chest and....

Y/n: Why you Here..? Why You follow Me.?.... WHO Are you...?

That shadow was Only visible on Wall, but Yet So Horrible....

..!?!: I'm Helena...~~~The Queen, The Master......The Creator of HELL....~*thunder striked* ...

She Yelled in demonic Tone, Even thunder striked So Loudly That you we're Scared as Hell....

Y/n: B~But What do you want from me..?

...!?!: Help~~

Y/n: What..?

Helena: Mah Powers and Body is Trapped somewhere, I want you to Find Me...~~

Y/n: And Why would I Help Ya~~?

Helena:*Evil Giggle*.. Lee Y/n..? I'M trapped somewhere But Still I can contact you...? You can See me..? Don't you think there is Somethi'n..!

Y/n: What Do You Mean..?

Helena: You Don't have Your childhood memories, You don't know Who we're Your parents.. But I know...~~

Y/n:*eyes widen*..How..?

Helena: Tsk Tsk Tsk...So Much curiosity..! I'll Tell Ya Who Are your real parents Even Where They Are...! Just Help me With a Plan..!

Y/n: I won't....I ~~~D-Don't trust You~~

Helena: I'm not tellin' Ya to Trust me ....! It's Just You'll Find all the answers of your questions When you'll once Get There....~~

Y/n: Where...?

Helena: Barmuda Triangle ~~~~

..!?!: Y/NNN...??

YOU turned around and saw BTS and Skz behind you, You quickly Looked at walls and Saw That shadow already disappred.....

Bang Chan: Hey...What You Doin' Here...?

Y/n: Tha~~

Namjoon: We can Talk later about it... But Less Go Home, it's Goin' to Be storm Here..!

Namjoon Dragged Your hand and was about to Drag You But You protested....They Looked at you in Confusion...

Y/n: I wanna Go somewhere~~~

Seungmin: What ? We Can talk about it later...!

Y/n: I wanna Go Barmuda Triangle for the Trip...!

Skz and BTS'S Eyes Widen as Those Words Escaped Your Mouth, They Looked at you while Confusion on Their Faces......

*Time Skip*

You come back to Home Still Thinkin' about What Happened before, While Your 15 Mates Are Still in school, They didn't replied Anythin' But Asked for time' to Think about it, They Left You at Home and Went Out Excusing That They Have Important Business......

As You entered the House, Kwon Ran to You, You Ignored Him Since You we're already in Your Own thoughts, You Went Upstairs to Your Room and Kwon Followed Ya to There.......

Y/n: Yahh...Kwon~ssi...? today I don't have any Mood to Play with you... Leave Me alone...!

You Yelled at Kwon, He Made a cute sad Pout....

Y/n: Yahhh... STOP Whinning and leave the room !!

You Again Yelled louder, But Instead of leaving Room Kwon Sat on Floor and started to Make a puppy Faces.....

Y/n: Such a Dramatic Pabo..!

You stood in front of Kwon and planted Both of your Hands on your Waist and Cutely Death Stared Kwon....

Y/n: You Leave Right ? Fine Then...*smirk*... I'll leave This Room...!

You quickly Ran Out of Room like a Kid and Kwon chased Ya ......

Y/n: C'mon... C'mon..! Catch me If Ya can PAbo .!! *Giggle*...

You ran through downstairs, Kwon chased Ya But suddenly You bumped into someone, You Bumped so Hard That You Fell down on floor on your Butts.....

Y/n: Ahh~~

You Saw Black Shoes in front of you, You Looked Up at the Person and Saw.....

You Saw a Very Handsome Man Standin' in front of you, he had a Dark Aura around Him......

G-dragon: I'm sorry....

He offered His hands to You, You Accept His Help and Gave your hand in His Hands and as Soon You skin touched His, all' the lights in the House short circuit and Exploded, Winds Started to Blow Up and You Felt like Somethi'n Inside You Woke up, Your Eyes Widen.....

G-dragon: You Okay..?

You Come Back to your Senses, You Looked Around At Realized You're Still on Floor, You quickly Stood up......

Y/n: I Think There is a Short circuit...! Lemme Bring candles...!

G-dragon: It's Fine...! Electricity Will be back !

Y/n: Are You magician..? How You know When electricity Will be Back...?

While You we're Busy in Talki'n , G-dragon Slide His hand Behind His Back and snapped His finger and Bang, Electricity was Back.... While you we're Jungshooked.....

Y/n: Woahh.. You're really a magician..!

G-dragon:*light Smirk*....

Y/n: Btw Who Are you ? What Are you Doin' Here..? And How You Entered the ~~

G-dragon: So Many questions..? Well... I'm Close friend of Your 15 Mates....*smile*.. They Call Me Hyung..!

As He Said "Hyung", You Just launched the arrow of Guess in air...

Y/n: G-dragon..?

G-dragon: *Nodded as Yes*...

And Your arrow Hitted the Bullseye.....

Y/n: *Bow*...That Means You're The First Ranked Doom...The Master Of Dooms...!

G-dragon: It's all' Okay...! BTW What's Your Name..? *Light Smirk*...

Y/n: Me..? I'm Lee Y/n ..! I'm 19 years old and I'm From Seoul..! Just a Normal Human...!

G-dragon Lightly Giggled on You But suddenly a Loud Growling Noise came From Upstairs, You Knew it G-dragon Also Heard it....

G-dragon: Did Ya Heard it..? Is there a Dog upstairs..?

Y/n: Dog..? Yeah something like That...!

G-dragon:

Y/n: W~Why Smilin'..?

G-dragon: Nothin'..! Just I'm Happy..!

Y/n: Happy ? But Why..?

You Looked at G-dragon for reply But instead He Smiled...

Y/n: Nevermind...But Should I bring somethi'n for Ya like Tea or Somethi'n...?

Suddenly G-dragon stepped towards you and put His hand on Your Head and Lightly tapped...

G-dragon: It's OKaY...! But Now I need to leave..!

Before you could Say Anythin', He stepped back and Smiled...

Y/n: Wait.. Lemme at Least Call Em'...!

You Turned around and started to Dial number But ....

Y/n Mind: Wait...I remember I Closed the Door So How He entered The House...?

You quickly Turned around to G-dragon but He was already disappred in Air...You we're Left Their Confuse....

Y/n: What The~~~~

G-dragon disappred like He never Been There while You we're Confused as Hell......

To be continued....

Note:

I'll update Again' By This evening. Don'tcha Worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 3K 51
"š“š«š®š­š”, šššš«šž, š¬š©š¢š§ š›šØš­š­š„šžš¬ š˜šØš® š¤š§šØš° š”šØš° š­šØ š›ššš„š„, šˆ š¤š§šØš° š€š«š¢š¬š­šØš­š„šž" šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
904K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
70K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
736K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...