Mafia Stepbrothers (completed...

By Gursneh

"sooner or later, secrets are gonna reveal" Christina, A 17 year old innocent, kind-hearted, sweet girl. Goo... More

Prologue ~♥~ ✔️
chapter 1:- start of life? ✔️
chapter 2:- meeting whom? ✔️
chapter 3 :- why me? ✔️
chapter 4 :-what should i do?✔️
chapter 5:- moving on? ✔️
chapter:- 6 moving in? ✔️
chapter 7:- talk with Davin ✔️
chapter 8:- Saving Emma.
chapter 9:- family time..
chapter 10:- we are togther.
chapter 11:- betrayal
chapter 12:- care and love
chapter 13:- game?
chapter 14:- overprotective ?
chapter 15:- anger
chapter 16:- party?
chapter 17:- revenge
chapter 18 :- lizard??
chapter 19:- fun with Andrew!!
chapter 20:- who are they??
chapter 21 :- past
chapter 22:- nightmare
chapter 23:- something is strange
chapter 24:- unusual party
chapter 25:- I can't understand
chapter 26:- what is wrong with Justin?
chapter 27:- tell me the truth
chapter 28:- everything turned wrong
chapter 29:- sister? how come ?
chapter 30:- what will happen?
chapter 32:- she knows everything
epilogue
epilogue 2 (alternative)

chapter 31:- everything revealed

5.1K 171 10
By Gursneh

it was almost 2 am but Justin was not able to sleep at all. he felt uneasy and uncomfortable. he tried to divert his mind by listening some music and reading a book but nothing seemed to work. he couldn't stop thinking of the day he had lost his whole family. how he turned from a loving kind person to a cold person, how he turned from a family loving person to an orphan. after so many years, he got to know about so many things. the sister who was inside the house in these months was actually his own biological sister. it was not easy for him. secondly, if daisy was Christina's mom, did it mean she was also his mom too?

after a long struggle he was having in his head, he decided to go out and take some fresh air which was only thing he felt right at the moment. As he went to the garden, he saw someone sitting on the bench with a blanket around. it was very chilly and cold. the weather was freezing cold. he went to the person as he tapped on the shoulder.

he was shocked to see Christina sitting there but it looked as if she had cried.

"what happened princess? why are up so late and that too sitting here in such a cold weather. you will catch cold."

"n-nothing. just felt like coming here."

"hey? why are you crying?"

he said sitting on the bench looking at her.

"nothing."

"remember you promised me, no secrets between us at all. c'mon, won't you share it with your big brother?"

"i- d-don't k-know?"

she was unable to control her emotions as she started crying and hugged him tightly. he wrapped his hands and started patting her head slowly.

"just let it out but i don't you to cry again over it."

she didn't know why she was crying, these were some emotions she was feeling which made her feel so weak. she never liked to cry in front of anyone but she couldn't stop herself at all.

"now tell me, is something wrong? did anything happen in school?"

"n-no"

she kept on sobbing. he got really worried for her condition.

"look at me princess"

he said looking at her face. she slowly looked at him as he removed the tears on her face.

"tell me, what happened?"

"i don't feel good at all. i don't know what's wrong b-but-"

"are you okay? are you hurt somewhere?"

"no, i don't know but i feel something bad is going to happen!"

justin was shocked to hear this. did she get anything related to tests or something.

"why so?"

"the day i entered in this house, everything is going wrong. i can't understand anything at all! i have been having nightmares almost every night. the same dream everytime."

she said as a tear fell down her check depicting that it was not a normal dream.

"what kind of dream? and why din't you tell us?"

"a past memory. i thought you guys would get worried about me."

"as i told you, you are our priority princess. your happiness is our happiness. your pain is our pain. we don't want you to get hurt at all. we want to protect you from everything. you should have told us."

"i am sorry."

"don't be sorry about anything. its fine. but why do you feel something is going to happen?"

"i don't know. i just felt it. i am really missing mom now. i really want her here."

"i am here princess. let's go inside now, i don't want sister to get cold."

 he said getting down on his knees.

 "what are you doing?"

 "how about a piggy back ride?"

 "are you sure? i don't want to break your bones."

"i am strong enough and you are very light. i really need to tell the maid to give you lots of food so that you get fat. then i will call you pumpkin."

 "fine fine."

 she said getting on the back.

 "ready?"

 "yup. let's goooooo.", he chuckled at her cute behavior.

Time skip

 "good night princess."

he said switching off the lights and closed the door.

"good night to you too."

Next morning

Justin was in a deep slumber when he got a call. He looked at his phone with one of his eyes closed but when he saw the name, he instantly sat on the bed. It was the call of the doctor. Without wasting any time, he picked up the call.

"good morning Mr Justin. Sorry to disturb you so early but we have got the tests result you did yesterday."

"y-yeah. What d-does the report say?", he said in a panicked tone.

"it is-", his voice cracked a bit showing the poor signal

"yes sir? I couldn't hear you!"

"hello? Can you hear me?"

"yes, please tell what does the report say?"

"the report is POSITIVE. Both the DNA matched."

"w-what??? Are you sure there isn't any mistake?"

"no sir, the reports are absolutely correct. "

"o-okay. Thank you so much."

what the hell is this??? How can this be possible? Oh God? What will I tell Christina?

He instantly dialed up Aidan's number. After few seconds, he picked up the call.

"what happened? Why did you call so early?"

"please come to my room fast, the results have come."

"okay, I am coming."

Time skip

"are you sure that it's really true?"

Aidan asked looking at the online report that the doctor sent him.

"I did confirm and this report is correct. Now, what should we do?"

"should we tell Christina about it?"

"no, we can't tell her. She is constantly getting nightmares related to her past and it's not good to tell her."

"what type of nightmares?"

Justin explained him whatever Christina had told him the day before.

"this is very serious matter now. We need to confront dad now."

"calm down Justin."

"how can you expect me the calm down? HOW? I TRUSTED DAD SO MUCH! I FELT DAD LOVED ME AND THATS WHAT I GET HUH? WHY? WHY DID HE NOT TELL ME SO BIG THING WHICH IS TOTALLY RELATED TO ME?"

he had lost all his patience now. This was not something he expected from him.

"please calm down!"

"no, now just wait and watch what I am going to do!"

"just-"

Justin immediately left the room leaving Aidan alone.

"Ohhh God! What should I do now? I know he won't listen to anyone now!"

"I need to confront dad at all costs. How could he do this?", he said running downstairs and suddenly he bumped into someone.

"Christina, why are you awake so early?"

"oh actually, I have to go to Katherine's house. She is not well and her parents are out of station."

"did you inform anyone?"

"I have told Davin about it. Where are you going?"

"I have some work to do"

"Ohhkk Got to go, bye"

"bye"

thank God Christina is leaving. Now I can do my work.

aidan's pov

i need to stop him from doing anything wrong. should i tell the others? but i promised him that i won't tell anyone but i need to stop him and that can be possible when i tell others. what if Justin gets angry? ahhh what should i do?

"bro, look at this document! that ugly Mr smith didn't pay the money yet back! should we c-"

Lucas stopped in between when he saw Aidan standing near the window as his hand was on his head

"hello?"

he asked coming towards him with a confused but it looked as if Aidan was unaware of his presence.

"Are you fine?"

he said keeping his hand on his shoulder as he flinched.

"huh? when did you came?"

"just few minutes before but what happened to you?"

"uhmm nothing."

"c'mon, tell me, what's wrong?"

"I am waiting for you in the meeting room. call everyone right now. i need to discuss something important."

"okay"

what's wrong with him? is there any mission? why? dad had to come today and we will not be even able to meet him! he went outside as he messaged them through phone.

"i am sorry Justin but we can't hide the truth more."

time skip

"why did you call us Lucas?"

"Aidan said me to do so. he was talking about something important. maybe there is a mission to do"

"what the hell? ughhhh today, dad is coming and we will be stuck in an useless mission."

"where is Justin?"

"he replied that he has gone out for some work. he might come late."

"but where is Aidan? he called us here and he hasn't yet come?"

"i am here."

he closed the door and sat on the chair.

  "now tell us, what's the matter?

"see, it's really very important so listen to me first and it's not a mission."

"i thought it was a mission!"

"no it's not a mission but even more important than that."

"what is it?"

"actually, it's about justin.ĺ

"i very well knew that something is wrong with this guy! what is it?, James knew something was with him. He had been behaving strangely from past few days"

"it's not only about Justin."

"then?"

"it's also about christina."

"huh? what about her?"

"actually, we have been hiding something from you guys.ĺ

"WHAT?"

"WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?"

"YES!!!! WHAT IS IT?"

"a-actually-"

before he could tell, he heard a knock on the door.

"sir, they have arrived and Justin is calling you.", the maid said opening the door."

shit!!!! i knew this is going to happen!! what should i do now?

"mom and dad are here. i am going."

Lucas immmediately rushed out as James and Davin came behind them

"i just hope everything goes smoothly."

flashback

"finally, we can go home."

john said getting out from his private plane stretching his arms.

"you are right honey. i am very excited to meet our children. they must be very excited too."

"offcourse. let's go home."

both of them went inside their car as the driver got the luggage from inside.

"meeting after them so long is literally a different feeling."

"i can't wait to meet them."

they were happy unaware of the fact that a huge storm was waiting for them at home. the driver kept the luggage in the car and sat on the front seat as he started driving back home.

"i don't know what my little princess is doing at home? she will be surprised to see us."

he giggled thinking about the reaction of Christina seeing them suddenly as they kept a secret for her

"you will see her whining because rest of them know we are arriving."

after a travel of 30 minutes from the airport they went back home to see no one in the living room

"where are they?"

he said looking here and there as he saw a maid approaching.

"welcome home sir and ma'am. it's nice to see you again. they are in the meeting room right now."

"WELCOME HOME STEPDAD!"

john turned around to see Justin standing in front of them. he was shocked to hear him calling him stepdad. this was the first time, he refered him like this. although, he was not his real son but never let him feel different at home. he always treated all his sons equally.

"J-justin?", he said coming towards him but he stopped him midway.

"CALL THEM DOWN FROM THE ROOM NOW",  he shouted at the maid as she flinched and ran upstairs.

"what happened Justin?"

he just ignored the question and stood there silently waiting for everyone to arrive.

end of flashback.

everyone is gathered in the living hall. all of them expect Aidan are confused about why did Justin call them.

"Can you tell Justin? what's the matter with you?"

"yes son, what's the matter? tell us."

"SO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REASON HUH?? THE REASON THEN LISTEN MR. JOHN!"

"what the hell is wrong with you justin? is this a way to talk with your father?"

Davin shouted looking at him angrily but Justin stood there emotionless. it was as if he didn't really care what Davin said.

"stepfather! he is not my father and will never be."

john's heart broke into pieces when he heard this line. James rushed towards Justin and and held his collar

"enough of your nonsense!! how the hell can you talk to him like this? from when did you became so ruthless?! you have changed Justin!"

"stay away from my matter !! i don't want to say anything to you which would make me regret later."

"stop it guys! why are you fighting and Aidan ?? why aren't you saying anything."

james and davin looked at Aidan who just stood there silently not speaking a single word.

"leave him james! look at me Justin and tell me what happened?"

"acting innocent?"

Justin asked in a sacrcastic tone. davin was about to go to him when Aidan stopped him.

"what?"

"stop it Davin. he has his own reasons so first listen to him."

"yes, so where was i? uhmm-- yeah innocent! why are you acting so innocent when you already know what have you done."

" JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED??? TELL IT STRAIGHT JUSTIN!!!", Justin took the document he had brought from his room and gave it to John.

"what is this?", he flipped through the pages.

"c'mon, my dear stepdad!! stop acting if already know the damn truth!"

"i really don't know what are you talking about? who is this girl?"

"huh?? stop it !! she is none other than christina and the boy next to her is me!"

all of them were shocked. John couldn't believe his eyes

"what is this and how did you get it?"

"YOU KNEW EVERYTHING DAD!! YOU ALREADY KNEW BUT YOU KEPT THIS ALL A SECRET!! WHY?? DID I EVER GO AGAINST YOU!! DID I NOT TRY TO BE THE BEST SON???? THEN WHY?"

"calm down Justin, i think there is some kind of misunderstan-"

"there is no misunderstanding! CHRISTINA IS MY BIOLOGICAL SISTER AND YOU WERE WELL AWARE OF IT BUT STILL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME !"

"what!!! Christina is your biological sister? stop with your pranks Justin because this is not funny!"

"stop it! please accept that you hid this from both of us!"

"i seriously don't know anything about it!"

"how is this possible? the file was there in your room so obviously you were aware about it all"

"i swear to god justin!! i don't know anything! in which room was it?"

"your room, room no. 26!"

"that's no more my room Justin!! it's Daisy's room."

he turned around to see Daisy who was moving back.

"where are you going honey?? how do you have this file?"

"w-which file? i- i don't know anything",  she said stuttering

"what happened honey? is there anything wrong?"

"n-nothing."

"why was the file in your room?"

Justin asked in a cold tone coming towards her.

"I don't know about any file Justin believe me!"

"you know, I called you my mother. Don't lie! Please tell me!"

"i-i don't have a-any idea!"

"then why are you stuttering? TELL ME YOU KNOW EVERYTHING RIGHT?"

"Justin!!! Don't talk like this with your mom"

"don't interfere in between us dad! please?  And yes, tell me mom, you know everything!"

soon the innocent face of her changed into a smirk

"yes, I knew everything about it."

"what!!!!!"

all of them were shocked and even Justin. He had been blaming dad till now but it was daisy who was behind it!

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS???

"for money!!! Just for money!ĺ

"huh? What?"

"your mom, dad and I were in the same college. I knew your dad since schooltime too. We were best friends but it was not just friendship I loved him more than myself but h-he, he rejected me everytime!!!! He started dating your mom which was a secret and he didnt tell me and suddenly after completing our education when I was about to confess it, he married your mom!!!! THE DAY I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT IT, I WANTED TO TAKE REVENGE! your dad was not at all innocent. he was also a mafia but he hid this thing from you and christina to protect."

she was laughing like she was telling a joke. on the other hand, everyone was stunned to hear this. Justin wasn't able to process anything.

"my d-dad was a m-mafia?"

"YES! HE LIED TO YOU!"

"THEN WHAT DID YOU DO??? HOW IS CHRISTINA ALIVE WHEN I SAW HER DYING INFRONT OF ME?"

"you are such a fool Justin! the one you saw wasn't christina! I was the one who killed your mom! she had no disease! i killed her! i thought your dad would then agree to marry me but he was so stupid! he committed suicide. you were sent to orphan and now, christina had all the money and i took her along with me. i gave her medicines which made her forget her whole past. i wanted to destroy your dad the way he destroyed my feelings!!"

"YOU-"

he held her by the neck as tears started to flow from his eyes. Aidan immediately ran to lose his grip and tried to calm down Justin

"calm down Justin!"

"S-SHE KILLED MY MOM!!!! MADE MY DAD COMMIT SUICIDE !!! TOOK MY SISTER FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN!!!!! HOW? "

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?? DON'T YOU HAVE A HEART? DIDN'T YOU THINK BEFORE DOING SUCH SHAMELESS WORK!", John said looking at her with pure hatred.

"and didn't you guys kept a secret from christina about you being MAFIA! THE SCARIEST MAFIA IN THE WORLD! SHE WILL DEFINITELY LEAVE YOU ALL!", she knew that they were Mafias.

"SHUT UP!!! I FEEL GUILTY CALLING YOU MY MOM!!! YOU DESTROYED A WHOLE FAMILY AND NOW YOU CAME HERE TO DESTROY US TOO!"

"I just want money and I am not interested in anything!", Daisy shouted glaring at others.

"y-you!"

to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
314K 5.9K 28
|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergarten teacher who loves kids and her job...
15.4K 564 43
When her mom gets arrested for a crime she committed, 17-year-old Xara is forced to leave her life behind and move to London to live with her dad. St...
64.3K 1.7K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...