๐’๐„๐— ๐’๐„๐‹๐‹๐’ | Tommyinni...

By Moonbunny_28

โ๐’๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š ๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐
ใ€01ใ€‘๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐›๐จ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ 1.50$
ใ€02ใ€‘๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
ใ€03ใ€‘๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž
ใ€04ใ€‘๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ
ใ€05ใ€‘๐›๐ž๐๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง (๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ง๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž)
ใ€06ใ€‘๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
ใ€07ใ€‘๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ
ใ€08ใ€‘๐จ๐ก ๐ง๐จ
ใ€09ใ€‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ
ใ€10ใ€‘๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง
ใ€11ใ€‘๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š ๐ฑ๐จ๐ฑ๐จ
ใ€12ใ€‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž
ใ€13ใ€‘๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
ใ€14ใ€‘๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ?
ใ€15ใ€‘๐จ๐ฐ! ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ?
ใ€16ใ€‘๐ข'๐ฆ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ซ. ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ซ. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž.
ใ€17ใ€‘๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ?
ใ€18ใ€‘๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ญ
ใ€19ใ€‘๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ...
ใ€20ใ€‘๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
ใ€21ใ€‘๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐š, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
ใ€23ใ€‘๐ง๐จ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ
ใ€24ใ€‘๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค
ใ€25ใ€‘๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐›๐จ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ 6.90$
ใ€100๐ค ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งใ€‘๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ

ใ€22ใ€‘๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง

7.7K 264 158
By Moonbunny_28

────☆★☆────

Tom Simons upload a new video

Taking A Lie Detector Test...

────☆★☆────

Dramatically the light in the room turned on, revealing Tommy confidently sitting in a black leather arm chair. "I don't lie!"

────☆★☆────

"Are you going to be telling the truth in the test today?" The man operating the lie detector asked Tommy.

Said boy looked nervously around before answering, "...yeah!"

That's all the group on the couch opposite to him needed to spring in to action and start with the questioning.

Ranboo was the first to get up, walking up to Tommy, who looked very and obviously nervous, "Ranboo... Looking good, king... wanna y'know- get outta here? What do you want to ask me today, bud?"

"Have you ever given someone bad YouTube advice on purpose?"

Tommy thought for a moment, a doubtful look on his face, "...No!"

"Truth."

"Suck my dick!" Tommy yelled in triumph as he was proven right.

"He looked to doubtful of himself to be telling the truth!" Jack commented.

────☆★☆────

"Ayup, Will. Looking rather dapper!" Tommy let out a shaky nervous breath as Wilbur came to stand next to him.

"Have you ever apologised on stream and not meant it?" The older asked.

Tommy thought for a moment, "No."

"Fail."

Everyone gasped. "What video?! What stream?! What apology?!" Wilbur continued to ask as he sat back down.

The blond teen let out an awkward laugh, "Most of them..."

────☆★☆────

"Yeah, looking good Jack. Don't ask me anything you-"

"Flattery won't save you," Jack cut him off, making Tommy's face fall.

"Balls!" The teen said with a grin, "How are your balls?"

At the unexpected question Jack broke out into laughter, but quickly composed himself, "Do you believe you are the most talented person in this room?"

"No," Tommy replied with a nod, sure of his answer.

"Truth."

"Awww."

"It makes up for the last one," Ranboo commented in amusement.

Wilbur laughed at that, "It makes up for giving fake apologies."

────☆★☆────

"Look he's moving..." Wilbur said in a hushed whisper to the pair of twins, but it was still loud enough for Tommy to hear.

"Because I'm anxious!" He defended, "I'm an anxious boy!"

────☆★☆────

"Tubbo, long-term friend! Ally!" Tommy called out as said brunet came up to him, "How are you Tubs?"

"Good!" The shorter boy paused, "Wait- oh, wait I ask the questions."

Everyone else laughed, but Tubbo only continued, "Would you consider yourself a genius?"

"No."

"Truth."

Everyone cheered and clapped at that. "He's an idiot!" Wilbur shouted into the room, while Tubbo sat back down.

────☆★☆────

"Twinboo! Have I told you how pretty you look today? Your hair looks-" he took a breath, "It looks fantastic."

A small amused smile was on her face, but she quickly cleared her throat and went serious. "Would you leave me for Charlie D'Amelio if she responded to you?"

"No," Tommy replied without almost no hesitation and a straight face.

"Truth."

The group on the couch awed in reaction, while Ally walked back to the couch to sit down.

"Ask him that again in a year and see how he responds then," Jack commented with a small laugh.

"Are you implying that I'm annoying, Jack?" The teen girl asked, turning her head to look at said male.

Jack was silent for a moment, "I don't have to answer your questions. I'm not hooked up to the machine."

────☆★☆────

"The Able Sisters is playing through my veins right now," Tommy said fidgeting in his seat as Tubbo walked up to him once more, his hand folded in from of himself.

"How would you describe your sexuality?" The brunet asked.

"Gay!" The blond immediately replied without hesitation, then an immediate look of regret was visible on his face, "Wait-"

"Truth."

"It's the truth!" Tubbo shouted laughing even harder then he was before.

"No!" Ally dramatically threw her head in her hands, Wilbur gave her a small back pat, while also laughing.

"Am I gay?" Tommy asked, looking at the others, "Wait, am I?"

"Are you gay?" Jack repeated back at him, also laughing.

"I don't know!" Tommy replied in distress.

────☆★☆────

"Have you ever had romantic feelings for anyone in this room outside of my sister?" Ranboo asked as his next question and Tommy didn't even hesitate with his answer.

"No!"

"It better be Tubbo or Ranboo," Wilbur commented as they waited for the answer.

"It better be no one," Ally added from next to him, her eyes staying trained on the blond boy.

"Fail."

"Oh my god!" The only girl in the room shouted out, hiding her face in her hands as she fell onto Wilbur's shoulder once more.

"I've seen Ranboo without the mask!" Tommy started to explain, "He's a handsome- uhhh. Ranboo, you're a handsome fella. It's Ranboo, I promise!" His eyes traveled over to his girlfriend, who was looking up at him from her spot on Will's shoulder, "I mean, I- it's no one! No one at all."

────☆★☆────

"I'm gonna sit down," Jack pulled up a tall white stool from behind them and sat down on it as everyone watched him curiously. He turned to look at Tommy, "I have developed romantic feelings for your mother."

The teen only stared at him with wide eyes, not believing the words that just came out of his friend's mouth.

"He seems to be happy with it."

"I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!" Tommy quickly said, contradicting the lie detector man.

"I'm your step father!" Jack shouted, yet again Tommy was just in pure and utter shock.

"It's no responds. He's happy."

"She's married!" Tommy shouted back at Jack, who went to sit back down with the others.

"We can work around that. Divorce exists," Jack explained, "So does murder."

────☆★☆────

"Is it true that Jack Manifold has romantic feelings for your mother?"

"No!"

"You know it to be true son!"

────☆★☆────

"If I marry your mother, will you call me daddy?" Was Jack's final question for the time being.

Tommy only laughed, still not over the ridiculousness of the bit. "Yes."

The replied wasn't disproven by the lie detector and so everyone cheered.
"Come here man!" Jack said with a grin, hugging Tommy, who didn't hug him back, "You didn't hug me..." The older said as he let go of the younger.

"Hug your new dad!" Wilbur shouted, now standing behind the couch for some reason.

Tommy looked at him in confusion, "Pardon?"

"Hug your dad!" He repeated sternly.

────☆★☆────

"Hello, my beautiful girlfriend," Tommy said with a nervous laugh, "Please don't ask me something relationship related I—"

"Would you rather be dating Ranboo instead of me?" She promptly cut him off.

Tommy immediately shook his head, "No."

"Fail."

"No! No! No! I love you! We're a great couple! I promise!" Tommy tried to proof his innocence, but Ally was already walking back to the couch, "I promise! Wait, come back—"

────☆★☆────

"Have you ever been in love?"

Tommy grimaced, his eyes on the only girl in the room, "Yes."

"Truth."

"Awwww."

"I'm getting mixed signals here," Ally commented quietly as her eyes were also fixed on Tommy.

Jack nodded, a blank look on his face, "I relate to this."

"Very sweet," Wilbur said, "Very hip and very cool."

────☆★☆────

"Ranboo..." Tommy dreaded, "Please don't ask if I find you hot, coz I don't! I don't. I don't. I don't. I don't."

"Do you think I'm ugly without the mask and glasses?"

"No."

"Fail."

"Wait- I don't! I fully don't!" Tommy yelled in a panic, trying to defend his honour and safe his friendship.

"You lied!" Ally shouted at him from the couch with raised arms.

"But I don't!" He defended, "No, I don't! I promise I don't! I fully don't! Ranboo I think you're a hot man! I said I have the hots for you Ranboo!" He paused and looked at the wires around his body, "Should we just check that this is on properly?"

────☆★☆────

It was back to Tubbo's turn. "Do you talk about me negatively behind my back?"

Tommy looked around the room as he thought of an answer, "...No."

"Aw, come one man!"

"To be fair, I could have told you that, Tubbo," Ally commented from the side.

────☆★☆────

"Are you just dating me to prove a point to everybody?"

"No."

At the sight of the man at the computer showing a thumbs down, Ally frustratedly threw her arms in the air and walked away, "Come on!"

"I don't! I don't! I promise I don't!"

────☆★☆────

"Do you wish that one of us was a woman?" Was Wilbur's final question that he asked with a big grin.

Tommy broke out in laughter at the question, "Yes! Ranboo."

Ally's eyes widened, "What?"

"No."

Will's face fell, "Oh."

"No I do!" Tommy shouted, "I do, Ranboo! You're hot!"

"He likes men," Wilbur stated.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Ranboo asked upon hearing Tommy.

"Yeah, what do you mean?" Ally added to that.

"He likes his men!" Wilbur repeated.

Tommy rapidly shook his head, "No! I don't like men! I don't like men!"

"He likes men," Wilbur said again.

"I hate men," Tommy contradicted.

────☆★☆────

"That's it, man. We're out," Wilbur announced, "Did you enjoy that, Tommy?"

The teen let out an exhausted breath, "I fucking—"

────☆★☆────

"Are you going to break up with me?" Tommy asked as Ally walked into the room. He hugged his knees to his chest and watched as she sat down on the white stool next to him.

"I'm thinking about it," she replied.

He stared at her with wide eyes, "Like actually?"

She nodded with a thoughtful look, "Yeah."

"Yeah?" Tommy repeated.

"I mean you want to date Ranboo anyways, so maybe it's in our best interest..." she explained.

"But I don't!" Tommy immediately shouted, "I was joking! I-you have to believe me!"

The blonde girl nodded, "Okay, I believe you."

"That was eas- wait, genuinely?"

"No, of course not."

Tommy's face fell, "Come on! I'll make it up to you! I'll buy you lunch! I'll buy you anything you want!"

Ally looked at him accusingly, "Do you really think that I can be bought?"

"I mean-"

"Goodbye, Tommy."

────☆★☆────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.6K 28
Y/n meets Ranboo at twitchcon and you get close. A bit more close than you thought. After some rough patches and broken friendships the bond you shar...
384K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
692K 24.9K 46
#๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ชหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท open for mor...