𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖞𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙✔

By AliviaGoldman

||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break... More

𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1: 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑?
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2: 𝕾𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5: 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖎𝖒
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6: 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖋𝖚𝖓
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7: 𝕯𝖗𝖚𝖓𝖐 𝕰𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8: 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9: 𝕳𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10: 𝕴𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11: 𝕱𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖘𝖞𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12: 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13: 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14: 𝕴 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16: 𝕿𝖜𝖔 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17: 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18: 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖐
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19: 𝕰𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20: 𝕿𝖔𝖝𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21: 𝕹𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖚𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖉
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22: 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23: 𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24: 𝕳𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖚𝖇
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26: 𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27: 𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28: 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29: 𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30: 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32: 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15: 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌

4.7K 111 21
By AliviaGoldman

I have no clue what to do. I haven't been home alone in a while. I've been living with a house of guys for a few weeks now. It feels very weird with them not here. I might say hello to the guards, but they are all outside and it is cold out there.

I somehow ended up in the living room. I fell into the couch. It was very comfortable. Like a cloud.

I put on a movie. I haven't relaxed in a while. It feels good to not worry.

I pull it my phone and just scroll. I had no idea what I was doing, I'm just bored. There is no one is bother, annoy, or make fun of. That leaves me bored.

I am literally about to call Massimo. I'm bored and it's entertaining when you get him mad.

I was just about to when I heard a noise. I scream from outside. I know not to investigate. I run to a secure location in the house and hid. I have no weapons but dad showed me where they hide them. Only in the kitchen and his office. I had no time to run and get them.

I heard the door open, when it did multiple footsteps followed. I remained quiet.

Once it stops I take a quick look and when a do a man is right there.

He grabs me by my hair. I get thrown to the floor. I struggle to get back up. When I do I see 2 other men. That isn't to hard. When the same man comes back I kicked him in the dick. I know it is low but I needed to steal his gun. I did end up getting it.

I took his gun a held it tightly in my hands. I ask multiple questions. I get no answers from them. I ended up killing all of them. One bullet in each head.

I go to grab my phone and call my father. As I did, the pain hit me, then another. I fell to the floor. Two bullets to the stomach. I tried to move but I couldn't and I let out a scream. A man came over to me, gun in hand. He put it to my head. He said I will pay. I pulled the same move.

I kicked him in the dick. I used all my strength to do so. His gun went off and shot me in the shoulder. I let out another scream, not so much pain but the surprise of it. I took his gun which was now on the floor and I shot him too.

I shot him just like the others. I then was on a hunt for my phone and once I found it I crawled my way there. With every movement more pain was brought to me. My body was crying out for help.

I finally got the phone. I let myself rest. I noticed how my shirt is completely soaked in blood. That isn't a good sign. It is a sign of a fatal bleed. I slowly move as I go to call my dad. Once I do, he doesn't answer. I try again, this time he did.

"Amara, what do you need?" He sound angry.

"I need help." I let out weakly. My voice was involuntarily quiet.

"Amara, I'll send someone, what has happened?" He said followed by him screaming orders.

"I-," I started coughing. I couldn't even speak. I look to see more blood. The pooling just got progressively worse. I had a fear I wouldn't make it.

"Amara!" My father shouts, his voice killed me. He was heartbroken. Have you ever seen someone in a movie that was so scared that they didn't even have any words, and the only words they say come out different. As if they are no longer present. That was his voice. He was scared. He should be, I am," Please hang in there."

I am trying. It's all I wanted to say. I wanted so badly. I couldn't, it all hurt. Everything was giving out. I could feel it, I knew my body. I tried to stay.

I heard my father on the phone. I keep him close, I did that so he could hear my breathing. He was doing his best to simply keep me alive. He was driving. I heard some of my brothers.

All I thought of is what of I don't make it. I haven't done much. I've made no progress. I've been a waste.

The door bust open. Running, shouting, and the ringing in my ears. All so overwhelming. All these voices trying to tell me it's fine.

At this point I could barely see. I don't know what in the hell is going on. The sirens are all I hear.

More people.

More noise.

I couldn't stay awake. I let it take over. I gave in. I became weak when I needed to be strong. All this fighting just to give up. Sounds like me.

I have seen many things. Some horrid others beautiful. However this is just undescribable. My daughter covered in blood. Her own blood pooling underneath herself.

That is something a parent never wants to see. I've never been scared. Never truly terrified.

They take her away, her body is alive but she just looks lifeless. So much is happening. So many people talking, screams, tears. I just want it all to stop, I want my daughter to be okay. This won't make her okay.

She has to be fine. She can do this. She is strong, she can beat it all.

Vince goes with her in the ambulance. If I don't stay the others will create more than there already is.

I suddenly think about Dante. He doesn't even know what is going on. He is still at the office with Emiliano. I told Emiliano to not tell him.

Dante isn't going to take it well. I can't imagine his face when he sees her, I hope she makes it. For all our sakes.

Also Alejandro. I didn't think about him. I have heard of their relationship. I hope he doesn't truly care, because if she doesn't make it, he won't make it either.

I get out of my own world and look at the one in front of me. I see her blood being cleaned from the floor. It stained it, all I can see is her. Amara Anaïs D'Angelo, my beautiful little girl, please make it. I don't know what will happen if you don't.

My phone rings. I see that it is Massimo. I am kinda afraid to answer. I kinda fucked his sister and all.

"Hey Mace, what is going on?" I decided to go a casual direction, but I wasn't expecting the way it went.

"Al, it's Amara. She isn't okay," his words take me by surprise,"She has been shot. She is in surgery, we don't know what is going to happen."

No words. I have none. He doesn't know what may happen. It doesn't make any sense. I just was with her yesterday.

She is fine. She is okay, she has to be.

"I don't get what this has to do with me," I can't care, if I do it will all hurt more. If she leaves and I care, I'll leave to. I can't do this again.

"What do you mean?" He doesn't seemed to get it. I don't blame him, I really dont either.

"What don't you get! She was just for sex. We both were using each other. I don't care about her. She can die for all I care, you know me better than that." It took so much to say that, but I have to force myself to feel like this. I may let people think I'm all hard and shit. That is just business.

"I thought I knew you." He hangs up.

I don't know what I just did. I throw my phone at the wall. I don't understand. She is perfect. We all have a person that just can make us smile. She is that person.

I take a deep breath. I let it all go. I turn it all away, all the feelings, all the emotions. I let her go. I have to because the alternative is just to heartbreaking.

Emiliano is telling me about my horoscope. I don't know what that is. I'm kinda confused.

What does the planets have to do with my birthday, I was thinking more about daddy.

We were all playing but then he left. He was crying. I asked him why and he said his friend was hurt. I hope they are okay.

I kinda miss sissy. I feel sad for her. She was sad yesterday. She always looks sad.

When I get home, I'm going to give her a hug. She doesn't need to be sad.

We should play go-fish. I like go-fish.

That is the end of Chapter 15 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed.

For my Maze Runner lovers, my people, I love you.

With love Alivia ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 191 17
Living with abusive parents for the past 10years, she grew up to only rely on herself but after witnessing the murder of these people whom she used t...
377K 11.5K 49
After generations of men in the Giordano family, the idea of a baby girl was a mere dream. So when their first and only princess was born, they belie...
1.2M 26.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
5.6K 160 19
Catalina Black is barely holding the cracks her life together, when it shatters completely. Her abusive foster dad is dead. She has nowhere to go. Of...