REVERSE! ❨ FIVE HARGREEVES ❩

By fivesacad

love got me confused and scared ━━━ ©lcveaidan book two of the pause series. More

REVERSE !
CHAPTER ONE ⎯ FINDING THEM.
CHAPTER TWO ⎯ JEALOUSY
CHAPTER THREE ⎯ MIXED FEELINGS.
CHAPTER FOUR ⎯ BANG.
CHAPTER FIVE ⎯ THE GALA.
CHAPTER SIX ⎯ DID YOU JUST PLAY ME?
CHAPTER SEVEN ⎯ A PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD.
CHAPTER EIGHT ⎯ FAMILY REUNION.
CHAPTER NINE ⎯ MORE KILLING.
CHAPTER TEN ⎯ IN LOVE.
CHAPTER EVELEN ⎯ THE HUNT FOR MY SIBLINGS.
CHAPTER TWELVE ⎯ ANGRY FIVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ⎯ BACK ON TRACK.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ⎯ PARADOX PSYCHOSIS.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN⎯ PARADOX PSYCHOSIS PT 2.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ⎯ FAMILY COMES FIRST.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ⎯ GOODBYE.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ⎯ WHAT THE HELL.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ⎯ WAY BACK HOME WITH STRUGGLES.
CHAPTER NINETEEN ⎯ NOT THE END.
CHAPTER TWENTY ⎯ GOODBYES. . . AGAIN.
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ⎯ THE END OF SOMETHING
FORWARD !

PROLOUGE !

1.6K 18 71
By fivesacad

On April the 1st, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the six survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings who brought it on.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

A blue flashing whirl hole appeared in the sky in a ally way. There was a whirling sound as two people fell out of the hole. Klaus and Ben. Two brothers who had time traveled from 2019. They fell hard on the floor.

They groaned and grunted before getting up to see that none of their other family members had made it. "That was.." Klaus started. "Exhilarating" Ben continued in a surprised tone of voice. "Where's Five?" Ben asked his brother Klaus.

Klaus looked around yet again, before he saw the blue hole in the sky. "Five! Diego, Allison!" He started yelling. The hole started to slowly disappear into nothingness, leaving the two siblings disappointed. 

"Where is everybody?" The ghost asked. "Oh, they're gone." Klaus said with no hope. "They're gone, like a fart in the wind." He said while using a odd way to explain his thoughts. "Poof."

"Just me and you again. Great." Klaus said disappointingly. The duo walked out of the alley way to see where they had landed in. They were met by middle aged looking people who were wearing bright clothes that were not trendy.

"I think the question is, 'When are we?'" Ben said reasonably. Klaus started running to a man who was crossing the road. "Hey! Hey! Excuse me. Sorry to bother you. Could you tell me what year this is, or what day?" He asked. The man gave Klaus a disgusting and confused look before leaving. "Rude."

Meanwhile, Ben walked over to a trash can where he had spotted a magazine. He picked it up and read it, immediately having his eyes widen. "Klaus! Get over here." He yelled. "Look." Ben pointed out. Klaus examined it for a bit. "Yeah, I mean, he's pretty my type, but I'd have to see him from the shoulders down." Klaus' gay self said. 

Ben rolled his eyes, "The date, you idiot". Klaus looked at the date clearly, "1960." They both gasped.

"Shit."

Allison drops from the sky like everyone else. It was now 1961. She drops on the floor hard on her back. She grunts before getting up to see that she was no longer in a theatre. She can't speak, so she kept quiet and stared up at the blue hole vanish. 

She can't find out where she was until she saw the outside of the alley way, so she left. It seemed to have rained a bit ago, since Allison felt slipperiness under her black heels. She looked at all the strange building before she saw a coffee shop that seemed to be full of customers.

She walked in, expecting people to ask her why she looked so alarmed, but she was met by faces of disgust. She wondered why people were looking at her weirdly until she saw a sign.

"WHITE'S ONLY" It read. She looked shocked, disgusted, and most of all, angry. 

She couldn't believe what she had seen. Racism

Luther landed on a trash can, unlike the others. It was now 1962. His hard gorilla invested back hit hard onto the trash can, making a loud thud sound. He grunted and groaned in pain. 

He looked around to see if he can spot his siblings, but they were nowhere to be found. 

He got up and walked to the end of the alley, only to be confused at how everything looked and how people dressed. He looked around in hopes to see if his siblings were around. "Five? Allison! Allison!" He yelled. He especially yelled the love of his life very loudly. 

As he was about to yell Allison's name again, a homeless man beside him was quick to jump in. "Allison!" The random man yelled proudly. Luther looked confusedly at the man.

He must be crazy, he thought.

Diego landed on the ground. It was now 1963. But he was the only one was landed properly on the ground. The others fell straight on their backs. Diego looked around, but didn't yell anyone's names since he knew they weren't there. 

Diego was cautious and kept quiet. He got up and walked out the alley way. He looked around and examined the strange world he was in now. 

"Help! Someone help me! Help! Somebody help me!" Diego heard someone chant scaredly. Diego was quick to act and ran to the sound of someone screaming. He found a woman crying and a robber looking guy who had a purse that didn't look to be his. 

The man, seeing that he was spotted by someone, started running. Diego pulled out one of his knifes and quickly threw one while using his amazing ability of knife throwing. The knife went flying and caught itself right on the robber's shirt and got him stuck onto the wall. 

Diego walked calmly to the man. He used his shoulder to knock out the man. He grabbed the bag that was stolen and gave it back to the scared woman. She thanked him by nodding quietly before leaving quickly. She was most likely scared, Diego thought. 

As Diego was about to leave, he heard something that shocked him. "...and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." A man on the T.V said. Diego knew who it exactly was. 

J.F.K.

He knew he was no longer in 2019.

Vanya landed with a great fall. Her head was hurting like hell. She had no fucking clue where she was. She had no idea who she was either. 

She stumbled up and down as she walked. People looked around confusedly and weirdly at Vanya because of her looks, at the moment. Her clothes were still bleach white from 2019. Her makeup made her look emo too. This was not normal clothing for someone from the 60s'

Vanya continued stumbling around, not aware that she was now walking on road. As she walked around, she soon found herself straight on the ground again. She was hit by a car. 

It was a light hit, so she had not died or had got injured. But she had hit her head even more, making it pain. The people who had ran her over, walked out of the car and quickly ran to the woman laying on the ground. 

They too were confused who this strange looking woman was. 

"Son of a biscuit." The woman said. Beside her, there was a young boy, about 10 or 11, who too was confused like his mother. 

They had no clue who this woman was. 

Lastly, comes the 2 most important people of this fairy tale, Y/N and Five. They both came together since they had both used both their powers. They fell from the sky like everyone. Five landed first and saw the puddle under him. He was quick to grab Y/N's hand before she fell in. 

Y/N was confused of where she was in. "Oh damn" Y/N muttered out. They both looked up to see that their siblings weren't coming out and that the hole was closing. "Luther! Diego!" They yelled at the sky. The hole disappeared. 

Five and Y/N turned around to see the real problem. Five and Y/N walked out the alley way and saw the mess. Unlike the rainy or sunny weather the other Hargreeves siblings witnessed, Five and Y/N saw war

From two sides, people were running in green uniforms. As they saw bombs and fast planes pass them, they were shocked. As Five looked around, he spotted a newspaper. He grabbed Y/N's hand like usual and ran to the paper. 

Y/N kept quiet, mainly because she was shocked. "'Soviets attack US?'" Five read off the paper. "No, this can't be right." Y/N spoke up. Five turned to her and nodded. "Hey, you kids, get down!" A army man yelled at them. They ignored the calls and walked in the middle of the road. 

"What the hell did we do now?" They said in unison. 

As they did, they both immediately fell to the floor from a nearby explosion. As Y/N got up and looked around, she spotted people who she thought she would never see again. Her siblings. They seemed to be stopping people who weren't from the US.

Y/N's eyes first caught Vanya, who was in a black coat, unlike before. As a missile was about to hit her, she stopped it and exploded it right in front of her eyes and got down like nothing happened. 

Next she saw Klaus, who was helping the US by getting ghosts to kill the army. It worked and they were soon dead. As now that they were gone, Klaus wiped his long hair (which was now straight) and stood proudly. What he did not see, was a missile coming to hit him. Then comes her other brother. 

Luther came jumping out of nowhere and protectively stood in front of him. The missile hit Luther's back, but it was no use to his strong gorilla features. Klaus thanked him by looking up at his tall body. Behind them, someone was yelling, making Y/N dart her attention to them. It was another one of her brothers.

Ben was now in his blue glow form again, just like how he looked like when he was in the theatre. He opened his jacket and his monster form came running out, ready to feast. It grabbed some army workers and killed them in a poof. Just as their dead bodies fell to the floor, it caused Y/N to look at her other sister, who looked braver than ever. 

Allison had some of her best curls as she bravely walked to the people. "I heard a rumor that I blew your minds." She said, voices echoed in the background, making her sound like a god. As Y/N watched the peoples' brains explode and melt, it caused her to look at her last sibling.

Diego was standing on a car as many army people surrounded him, ready to shoot and kill. Y/N was planning to step in, but was taken aback when he bravely jumped over them. He missed every shot that the army pulled and landed safely on the ground. Meanwhile, the army people accidentally shot themselves and died. 

"Five, Y/N! You little shits, where the hell have you been?" Diego yelled at the duo. Y/N and Five got up to help but were stopped by someone putting their hand on their shoulders. As Y/N was about to throw a punch at this person, when she saw their face, she softened. 

It was Hazel. "If you wanna live, come with me." He said. "Hazel. What the hell's going on here?" Five asked him. "There's no time to explain." He told them. Y/N and Five spotted big bombs coming their way. "Those are nukes, old-timer, time-stopper" Hazel told them. 

"What about my family?" Y/N asked caringly. "You can't save 'em if you're dead." Hazel reasonably said. "Okay..." Five said scardly. Hazel brought out his hand. Y/N and Five got ahold. 

They were gone again.

2069 words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 8K 26
"I'm not letting you get hurt again." "Even at the cost of the world?" "Even at the cost of the world." | book one | season one | | total word count...
21.9K 475 45
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝:) 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧 �...
439K 10.5K 27
❝I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Eɪɢʜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ, ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ?❞ ❝Iᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴇ...
782K 17.7K 178
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘱,𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦"