As High As MounTains.. /Tombo...

由 AshWasTaken1111

This is what you searched for so don't hate on me please 😧😧 btw I'm not shipping the characters, I'm shippi... 更多

Have You Fallen Yet?
Fimilar Setuations
The Date?...
Meetup..
Chaotic Day
The Secret
SORRY!
Falling Apart.. 🕊
IM SORRY!
Your Voice Is Repeating In My Head.
The Suprise.
Tommy, Do You Copy?

Dont Be Too High!..

1.2K 37 3
由 AshWasTaken1111

I was lost in thoughts about him until I heard a notification sounds coming out of my phone, I opened my phone to a message from Ranboo, it writes "Hey Toms, wanna come over tonight to watch a scary movie?" I replied with an "Ofc! I would love to <3" I was so exited while dressing up to get to ranboo's house, after I got ready I got out of the house and start walking to Ranboos house, I was so damn exited, once I got there, I knocked on the door, it didn't take 5 seconds to someone opening the door, it was ranboo, we hugged as I walked in the house, he said that he's living in tubbo's house, I nodded as I sat down the couch, awkward silent until he started playing the horror movie, I sat next to him, I was so scared so I jumped onto him, I was blushing so hard. He blushed back as I was hugging him. Time passed and the movie ended, I was playing on my phone scrolling through dms, nothing special, I looked at the time, not really suprised, just 2AM I looked over at ranboo, he was practicing for mcc, I didn't want to bother him by telling him that I just hit 11m subsribers so I just looked back at my phone.
ITS LIKE 3AM I THINK IM GONNA BE UPLOADING THE STORY TMR SO YEAH GOODNIGHT I GUESS

BTW GUYS I FUCKING KNOW HOW BAD AND EMBARRASSING THIS IS, I MEAN THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ANYTHING ON WATTPAD SO FEEL FREE NOT TO JUDGE :(

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

366K 24.1K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
2.9M 244K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 26.2K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
647K 25.4K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...