Marrying You | Huang Renjun ร—...

By QisyaHusna

"Zhong Hana, you are getting married" "Marry?!" "Yes,with Mr.Huang's son" "WHAT!" A girl who was forced to ma... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
random
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Problems (Part Two)
เธ…^โ€ข๏ปŒโ€ข^เธ…
35
.
2k reads-

โ€ขProblems (part one)โ€ข

472 9 6
By QisyaHusna

Studying, writing notes, doing assignment, all of those that she always do when she is at the library. Right now Hana was not in a mood to do those things. She was reading a fanfic on Wattpad instead.

Everything going fine, understood the story line, being quiet. But all of that things stopped when a person came sitting beside her. She look at the person who it was before continuing reading.

Hana: What do you want Renjun.

She said looking at her phone. She gets out from the Wattpad app and goes to her Instagram account.

Renjun: Nothing. What are you doing.

Hana: Just, Instagram.

He took a quick glance at her phone. Hana knew he did that but she just ignore it.

Renjun: You're a fan of EXO?

Hana: Mhmm.

Renjun: Who's your bias.

Hana: Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun.

Renjun: Isn't bias supposed to be one only?

Hana: Why would you have one only if you can have more than it.

Hana rolled her eyes, annoyed.

Renjun: Yeah whatever you say.

After 3 second of quite-ness, Renjun started to speak up.

Renjun: This is weird.

Hana: Why.

Renjun: You didn't study. Looks like a first time.

Hana: The fact that i dont have a mood for it right now.

Renjun: k, make sense.

After the topic ended, Renjun took out his phone from his bag and started playing his games. While Hana just back to Wattpad reading Sehun's fanfiction story. All out of sudden, Miju came..

Miju: Hey bunny!!

Renjun smiles and Reply 'hi' as he puts his phone down. While Hana look at the two, Jealousy.

Miju: You know Bunny, i saw my ex boyfriend at the park yesterday while walking with my friends.

Renjun: Is he doing anything to you?

Miju: Nope! And uh i forgot his name but lets just get over it. Now give me a hug.

Renjun open his hand wide to give a hug to her. They- this is the hecking library. Hana thought. She was annoyed and gets up from her chair to leave.

Hana: Yall have fun. Im going to class.

Renjun: Still early right?

Hana: Im- im going to do something while waiting. Bye.

Miju: Its fine bunny. Let her go to class. Now lets go have a walk while waiting for class.

She said as Hana leaves. Plan one, perfectly work Miju thought and smirks.

....

Mrs.Lee: Class Dismiss. Oh and Hana..!

Hana: Yes miss!

Mrs.Lee: I need you right now. Come here.

Hana goes to the teacher while the students just leave the class.

Hana: So..what do you need?

Mrs.Lee: Well, there is one handsome guy coming to our school. He is a a famous solo singer as you can tell. And he is going to perform here..

Hana nodded slowly, understanding what is she trying to say.

Mrs.Lee: I want you to tour him around and make him comfortable..

Mrs.Lee: If you can, i mean like if you cant its fine.

Hana: no no! Its fine. I could. Do it. Since i have uh nothing..to do..!

Mrs.Lee: Oh thank god you could. I picked you coz you know, you are a person who can make things better. Can make that person comfortable with what happened.

Hana: Oh..thx..

....

They decided to meet each other after her next class.

Time skip••

Its finally the time! To meet this guy. Hana waiting for him at the school garden sitting on the bench. After minutes later, he was here with Mrs.Lee. Hana gets up from sitting with a smile on her face.

Mrs.Lee: Sorry to keep you waiting.

Hana: Oh its ok. I just arrived here.

Mrs Lee: Daniel, meet Hana. Hana, meet Daniel.

The boy and the girl greets each other.

Mrs Lee: Im going to leave you two.

Han nods.

Hana: Come, sit here beside me.

She said as Mrs Lee walks away. Daniel as usual, he joins Hana sitting.

Hana: So..i heard your name before-

Got cutted again. By a same person unfortunately.

Miju: OPPA!- omg are you dating her?

Daniel: We just met Miju.

He rolled his eyes. Hana here, completely confused. How did the two know..each other. She is completely speechless. Daniel started speak up.

Daniel: Oh sorry. I forgot to introduce my self. Now let me do it again...

Daniel: Hi! Im Kang Daniel, his brother. I meant Miju's, brother.

He gets out his hand for a handshake. Hana did his handshake on a completely speechless face.

Hana: O-oh. I thought Miju is a fan of you. You know..

Daniel just chuckled.

Miju: Im leaving.

Daniel: You better leave. Go with your boyfriend.

....

Hana: There is the library, which the place i study. And the last part is our Canteen.

Daniel: wow- your place is really big. I swear.

Hana: And tons of fans came to you just now. Do you want to meet them?

Daniel: yes i do. Im going to them later. Now could we know each other better..?

Hana felt weird for a sec. She just agreed to it and go sits at a bench.

Daniel: you start.

Hana: What do you mean-

Daniel: oh i meant start with you story. Maybe things that i dont know.

Hana: Oh..! First, im allergic to chocolate..

Daniel: Wow really! I was about to bring you to chocolate shop when we have time.

Hana: Oh- too bad i guess.

....

"the one and only Kang Daniel..!!!"

The mc said before Daniel went on stage. Fan girls even including boys screaming.

"OMGGGG DANIELLLL"

"DANIEL-AH!!!"

"OTTOKEEEE"

Hana: Ma gawd fans these days. Really want to explode my ears.

Minha: Shutup. If you are at the EXO concert, i swear you will be the same.

Hana: Yep whatever you say.

Ara tapping Hana's hand couple times to show how cute Daniel was on stage. She is a fan as you can see.

Hana: Ara slow down.

Ara: WHY WOULD I IF THERE IS DANIELLLLL!! AGHHH DANIEL SARANGHAE!!

"I love you too!!"

Yep, he replied to Ara.

Ara: OH MA GOD! AHHHHH!!

Minha: This girl- she seriously have a boyfriend.

Ara fainted out of sudden. She used her energy too much i guess.

Hana: Call his boyfriend to come here.

Hana ask Minha. Minha called for Chenle and he said he was on his way.

....

Chenle: Is Ara okay?

Chenle said, he looks like in a rush to come here.

Hana: She's fine.

Ara's head was on Hana's shoulder.

Chenle: What happened, i was far away from here.

Hana: She is just excited, Daniel replied to Ara saying 'i love u too'. After that, she screamed and fainted.

Chenle: This girl. I swear no more hugs.

Hana: take her to the nurse room.

Chenle: Okay..

When the lovebirds leaves, Hana continued to watch Kang Daniel singing.

....

Chenle bringing Ara with a bridal style. When he is arrived, Chenle right away put her on the bed.

Nurse Nara: So..what happened here..

Chenle: She just- uh fainted.

Nurse Nara: Well yes i know that-

She sits beside Ara checking her hand, leg, face, maybe something else that maked her fainted. But its nothing wrong, its just her using too much energy on Daniel.

Chenle: Im not sure about the story but her friends said that Ara was too excited after Daniel saying 'i love you too' back to her.

Nara laughs out of sudden. She didn't expect that was going to happen. Slowly her laughs fade before she said anything.

Nurse Nara: Oh my gosh. I thought it was something serious. But its what i heard. Then, she will wake up after 15 minutes. You can sit there I'll make some tea.

Chenle: t-thank you..

Chenle said in ambarassment and sits beside Ara.

....

Before going home, Hana saw Daniel is at the bench sitting alone. She decided to talk with each other. So, Hana go to Daniel sitting beside him.

Hana: Hi!

Daniel: Hey!

Hana: Why aren't you going home yet?

Daniel: That is supposed to be my question..but uh i dont know. Like i dont want to leave yet 

Hana: oh..

As they talk and talk, their questions became more spicyyyy.

Daniel: Hey um i want to know, who is Miju's boyfriend again?

Hana: I-its Renjun.

She faked her smile.

Daniel: She have a new boyfriend?

Hana: what do you mean?-

Daniel: like what i heard, about month ago, she have a boyfriend named..uh Soobin?..gosh why i forgot—

Hana: Soobin?!

She whispered-scream.

Hana: He is a new student like maybe month ago. But he didn't even showed up. Weird..

Daniel: Oh and she said that he changed college near here because of family problems.

All was Hana thinking is, is she cheating?!

Hana: then..

Hana & Daniel: is Miju cheating on Renjun?!

Unfortunately, the two thinks the same thing.

....

The next day••

Hana's Pov:

The next day has begun, i have no idea to tell to Renjun or what. But give it a try wont hurt..right?..

Idk this guy ‹/3
Online

You: Hey um Renjun. We need to meet up, i have something to tell

Renjun: uh- i dont think i can

You:  pls. This is important for you.

Renjun: i have to meet Miju tho-

You: pls I can only tell this once idk if i can at the other time.

Renjun: fine then, where to meet

You: oh at the schools garden, im here already
Seen 7:39 a.m.

I close my phone and put it to my bag. While waiting, i was just adoring the today's morning view.

  After awhile, Renjun finally came.

Renjun: Sorry i came late, Miju need me for a second.

Mhmm, Miju Miju Miju. Hana thought.

Renjun: Now what you want to say.

Me: im telling this for only one time. Believe it or not, its up to you. I don't know. But i think you have to believe on it.

Renjun: Then what is it.

Me: There is a possibility that Miju is cheating on you, Renjun. I—

Renjun: c-cheating?! There no way she would do that.

Me: No hear me out—

Renjun: There no hecking way!!—

Me: HEAR ME OUT RENJUN, Gosh.

Renjun shut up when he hears Hana screaming.

Me: I did not finish my story yet. Now please, hear this. So why did i say this is because when i was talking to Daniel, he asked me 'what is her boyfriend named again?'. And ofcourse i answer it's the name of yours but when he remembers back, it was Soobin. Another guy. ANOTHER HECKING GUY RENJUN. You have to—

Renjun: You and Daniel. Why would you listen to him Hana?! You already trust on him after meeting him for a day?!

Me: I-

Renjun: you're wasting my time.

He leaves Hana alone.

Hana: Why the heck i disturb their relationship. OH MY GOSH HANA- THINK! THINK! How am i going to say this to him?!

To be continued..

(A/N: So im busy- im soooo sooo sry for not posting, school these days. Rn idk what am i doing tbh. BUT HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY :) BYE STAY SAFE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.6K 42
in which, a very outstanding medical student, renjun, sees a dating club news on his school's announcement board and decides to join, shocking everyo...
30.5K 696 23
I wrote this like a year ago so this is very VERY VERY CRINGE-- They saw an angel, and his name is Renjun. A book of short stories containing one-s...
3.7K 153 17
โUhmm, what the fuck is that?โž โOh my God, that is our baby!โž _________________________________________ One fake baby. Two new-adults. And a rollerco...
28.4K 1.5K 34
Eyes barely open, head low-key spinning from the hangover, Renjun sits down on the dinning table at his house only to find out that he's going to mar...