After Marrying The Evil God

By NoobQueennn

Author(s) Fu Bai Qu 浮白曲 [This story is not mine credits to the rightful author and translator] Qi Baicha was... More

1- snow god
2- birthday
3- premeditated
4- demon and ghost
5- a hundred years
6- nightmare
7- first meeting
8- history
9- system
10- assistant
11- rules
12- favorability
13- understanding
14- falling inlove
15- reason
16- ointment
17- jealous
18- temper
19- ring
20- dragon pearl
21- investigation
22- jiang yan
23- investment
24- guest
25- no solution
26- candy
27- dormitory
28- evidence
29- handwriting
30- mysophobic
32- sports
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

31- meng xing

2K 123 13
By NoobQueennn

Warning: Attempted suicide

Qi Baicha and Fu Mingye ate from the beginning of the street to the end of the alley, eating a round of everything from the street of food vendors.

To them, they could only taste the flavors of the human realm's food. Gods didn't need to eat, had no concept of hunger or satiety, and wouldn't have any feeling of overeating. So, how much normal human beings were supposed to eat, or how much they actually ate in the end... they didn't know either.

They were eating until they were full anyway.

If a careful person had observed the whole process, they would've noticed that these two young people that looked tall and slender had appetites that could be said to be big stomach king level.
t/n: big stomach king = someone who wins eating competitions

However, neither of the two gods involved realized.

The bittersweet feeling of being with a lover obscured the concept of time. They only thought, the lover by their side hadn't eaten enough, so they would just accompany them to eat, then they could leave when the other was full.

Since both of them had the same idea, when they realized that the appetite of human beings was different from that of gods, they had already eaten everything in the entire street...

Qi Baicha became concerned after realizing: "You don't have indigestion, do you?"

Fu Mingye: "I don't, what about you?"

Qi Baicha: "I don't either."

The two looked at each other, and they both thought that this was normal.

Qi Baicha reflected on it: "Have I been treating you badly..." Mr. Fu seemed to have quite an appetite; the amount he used to make when cooking meals wasn't enough.

"You haven't been treating me badly at all. Thank you, Mr. Qi, for your hospitality every day." Fu Mingye pulled him backward, "Let's go, let's go."
t/n: fu mingye used -laoshi here

The two got into the car again. Qi Baicha sat in the passenger seat, and fastened his seat belt.

They had stayed at the street of food vendors for so long, and it already wasn't early, so they'd just directly wash up and go to sleep after returning to the dormitories.

Fu Mingye drove back to the school, passed a few traffic lights, then ran into a traffic jam on the way back.

In front was a large group of people surrounding something. What happened was unknown, but police cars and firetrucks were all dispatched. The police were maintaining order at the scene, preventing onlookers from approaching.

Many vehicles and pedestrians stopped to watch the excitement. No matter how the traffic police directed them, they could not prevent the traffic jam.

It was human nature to watch the excitement.

Fu Mingye got blocked on the road, so he honked his horn several times, but the car in front of him remained motionless.

Qi Baicha wondered: "What happened here?"

Fu Mingye opened the car door: "I'll get out and go see what's going on." Then, he closed the car door.

Qi Baicha sat there for a while, but the traffic jam still persisted. Him staying in the car alone was boring, so he also got out of the car.

There were so many spectators outside, and he didn't know where Fu Mingye was. Qi Baicha looked around, but couldn't even find Fu Mingye's shadow.

A driver who was also stuck rolled down his window, asking impatiently: "How long will we be stuck in traffic? What happened up ahead?"

A passerby whose phone was raised to take a photo replied: "Someone's going to jump off a building!"

"What? Jump off a building?" The driver suddenly became energetic, stretching his head out of his car window, "Why jump off a building?"

"Who knows, youngsters nowadays all have such fragile mentalities, always threatening to kill themselves. They're nothing like our generation, properly enduring everything no matter how hard it was." A middle-aged man said.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
A housewife riding an electric scooter said impatiently: "If they want to jump then jump quickly, causing this traffic jam that's annoying me to death. I still need to hurry home and cook for my husband and children."

"It's been so long yet you haven't jumped, jump! Coward!" A group of messy-looking adolescents yelled a sentence together. After provoking and being yelled at by the police, those few gangsters immediately snuck into the crowd and fled.

"The person who's jumping seems to be our school's, that uh, Meng Xing..." Several young girls gathered together, whispering.

"Ah? It is him. No wonder he wants to jump off a building. If I were him, I wouldn't have the face to live either."

"Forget it. Right now, let's not say anything sarcastic; a person's life is at stake." A girl who went with them persuaded her companions.

With someone atop a high-rise building, all thoughts and hopes were dashed, and all of the onlookers' expressions were different. Some were coldly looking on, some were staring indifferently, some were watching with schadenfreude, some with excitement, and some with compassion and worry. In short, it confirmed: the joys and sorrows of human beings were not interlinked.

Qi Baicha looked up. He had excellent eyesight, and could clearly see the top of the city's most prosperous skyscraper. At a height of twenty-three stories, a handsome boy climbed over the guardrail and stood on the edge of the roof, looking down at the neon lights below him, listening to the people's voices, looking cold and lonely.

Both physically and mentally, he was in extreme danger.

The police and firefighters had reached the top floor, but they all stayed a certain distance away and dared not approach, in fear of irritating the boy.

They were yelling desperately, trying their best to persuade him.

"Young man! Calm down a bit!"

"You're still very young, only twenty years old. You still have a long way to go in life, as well as years of youth! Are you willing to stop here?"

"Think about your parents and family. There are still many people in the world who love you... Can you bear to leave them..." That sentence hadn't been finished when the policeman beside him hurriedly whispered: "He's an orphan."

The boy was just wearing the uniform of the nearby conservatory, and this amount of time was enough for them to find out the identity of the boy.

They became distressed after finishing their investigation. An orphan at birth, had excellent grades since young, and admitted to the best conservatory in the country at age 16. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to call him a genius.

It was a pity that he was introverted, and talent that was too dazzling attracted envy, so his reputation at school wasn't very good. Recently, there was also an incident, which made him fall completely to the bottom.

It was also probably because of that incident, that the psychological pressure became too great and made him have a mental breakdown.

"..." The policeman who was shouting hated that he couldn't slap himself. Isn't this saying what shouldn't be said?

"You go." He handed over the task of persuasion to another policeman who knew the situation better.

The other immediately started shouting: "We know your story! We understand your feelings! Don't pay attention to the rumors, everyone has chances to correct their mistakes!"

When the boy heard this, he finally had a reaction.

"Correct their mistakes?" He turned around, asking slowly.

"Yes! Everyone makes mistakes, but there are also chances to correct them! You're still young, don't be scared that there won't be any second..."

"I know and understand what correcting my mistakes means." The boy smiled mockingly.

The last glimmer of hope in his eyes was completely annihilated, his gaze turning barren.

He said: "But I didn't make any mistakes, so there's nothing to correct."

Then he leaned back, unhesitantly falling from the tall building.

———

Qi Baicha instantly disappeared, appearing on the top floor.

Everyone only felt a gust of wind blowing, and the boy who should have fallen from the skyscraper had not yet had his feet leave the ground, when he was lifted up by an inexplicable force, and draped over the railing. The police and firefighters were taken aback. When they reacted, they immediately rushed forward and pulled the boy back.

In the eyes of the onlookers below, the police and firefighters worked together to rescue him.

"Great, he's saved!"

"That's good, that's good..."

Many people let out a sigh of relief, obvious joy on their faces.

People were very complicated creatures; some really were vicious, and some really were honest.

People not caring about things that didn't affect them existed, gloating and cynicism existed, and sympathy, worry, and anxiety also existed. The differences in all these aspects combined formed this group of "people."

Fu Mingye turned and walked to his car, indifferent to the attitude of the people around him.

Countless evil thoughts penetrated into his mind, annoying the god.

[How come they haven't jumped yet, I'm waiting to watch the excitement...]

[Hurry up and jump so I can post it on my Moments, there will definitely be many people who will like it.]

[If you want to die, die somewhere farther, okay? I'm tired enough after getting off work, yet there's also a traffic jam. How annoying, this just looks like someone trying to gain notoriety.]

...

So noisy.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
After hearing everyone's discussion, Fu Mingye looked back, finding that the person on the rooftop was gone.

He didn't know when they were rescued.

He coldly retracted his gaze, continuing to walk back.

The person who wanted to jump had not yet reached the end of his life; today was not the day he was supposed to die.

Being rescued was therefore nothing surprising.

On the rooftop, Qi Baicha stood to one side while invisible, watching the police hurriedly comforting the boy who had tried to commit suicide.

"You're okay, right? Meng Xing, right? From the nearby music school? Be stronger in the future. There is nothing that a young man can't push through." The policeman patted Meng Xing on the shoulder.

"There are no hurdles you can't get over in life. You only have one life, so you must cherish it..."

No matter how others comforted him, Meng Xing never said anything, his eyes never wavering.

He was rescued, but his desire to survive did not rekindle.

Qi Baicha frowned, feeling that there was yet another thing he had to take care of.

Every day, so many people would die in this world, and he would not save every one of them. But the one in front of him wasn't supposed to die.

If it weren't for him taking action today, no one would've been able to rescue Meng Xing. Dying by jumping off a building would've been the boy's final ending.

Meng Xing's vitality was still very strong. He was not fated to die; something must've gone wrong.

According to the butterfly effect, every and any place with seemingly minor inconsistent development could be hiding large loopholes, which would change the original world line.

These loopholes affected the stability of the world, so he definitely could not pretend he didn't see it, or ignore it.

But this was not the time to think about these things.

The person had been rescued, the onlookers had scattered, and traffic had resumed as normal.

Qi Baicha wrote down Meng Xing's name and school, reappearing in the car the next second, revealing his figure.

Immediately afterward, Fu Mingye opened the door, sitting in: "Just now, someone jumped off a building up ahead."

Qi Baicha asked, "Are they okay?"

"They're okay; they got saved. Now, there's no traffic either." Fu Mingye held the steering wheel and continued to drive. "I heard it was a student at S City's Conservatory of Music."

"That's the best conservatory in the country, everyone in there should be elite and successful." Qi Baicha pretended to be surprised, "Why would they want to commit suicide?"

"Who knows." Master Evil God didn't really care.

"If you want to know, I'll help you find out tomorrow." Fu Mingye didn't really mind satisfying Master Wife's curiosity either.

"What would I do with this gossip? Drive your car, there's a red light up ahead." Qi Baicha said.

If he wanted to know, it was more convenient for him to investigate it himself.

When they returned to the school dorms, it was already ten in the evening.

Jiang Yan was squatting in the corridor and eating instant noodles. He saw them coming back, and said hello: "You guys came back so late. Want some midnight snacks?" He raised the bowl of instant noodles in his hand.

The male dormitories were all in the same building, so they would run into each other frequently. The only difference was that Qi Baicha and Fu Mingye's dorm didn't have surveillance.

Eating instant noodles in the dorms like this was too unsophisticated, and also detracted from his image of beauty, so Jiang Yan could only squat in this corridor without surveillance to eat.

Qi Baicha didn't reply, so Fu Mingye took the lead to answer: "No need, I just finished eating."

Jiang Yan asked again: "What about Chacha?"

Fu Mingye said coldly: "He just finished eating as well." Was Chacha a name you could call???

Jiang Yan looked back and forth between the two of them: "You guys went out together? And now you guys even came back together..."

Fu Mingye was full of hostility: "Yeah, so what, does it have anything to do with you?"

This strong smell of gunpowder...

Qi Baicha said: "You guys take your time and chat, I'm going inside." Then he quickly moved away from the battlefield.

Fu Mingye was just about to enter the room, when Jiang Yan pulled him aside, asking in a whisper: "Chacha has such a cold personality; he doesn't even really like acknowledging me. How did you get such a good relationship in such a short period of time? Teach me."

When he heard that Qi Baicha didn't really acknowledge Jiang Yan, Fu Mingye felt relieved.

However, he then heard the next sentence...

Fu Mingye was full of bitterly cold killing intent: "No comment." He wanted to learn from him? Delusional!

Jiang Yan scratched his head: "You can't say it? I feel like Yu Yin is also pretty difficult to get along with. I wanted to ask you how to quickly build a good relationship with your roommate. If it's not convenient for you then forget it..."

Fu Mingye was silent for a second, instantly becoming amiable: "So that was it, you should've said it earlier, I'd definitely have told you everything."

He quickly dug up the website he had previously saved — "The Secret Encyclopedia of Love and Love Words," selflessly sharing it with Jiang Yan: "Study this thoroughly, it'll ensure that you can promote the feelings between you guys."

Go harass your roommate, don't bother my Chacha all day, thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 50.2K 57
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
587K 12.8K 58
The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :)
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
608K 30.9K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...