Soulmates

By Fangirlandiknowit

(OC x Thorin) Elysian Theron is a princess with out a kingdom. Her home was lost to dark forces and now she i... More

A/N
Trapped
Dragon fire
Gandalf the grey
The Shire
Exploring
Dwarves and a hobbit
Thorin Oakenshield
Rain
Fire stories
Star gazing
Shifting
River
Trolls
Troll hoard and orcs
Rivendell
Dinner
Truth
Fountain
Moon runes
Soulmates
Stone giants
Goblins
Eagles
Bathing
Beorn
King Thrandruil
Escape
Bard
Lake Town
We need weapons
Master of lake town
Dinner
Sparring
Healing
Dating customs
Soulmates
Where is she?
Finding out
Aunt?
Farewell party
Master and Alfred
Leaving Laketown
Dale
Erabor
Smaug
Golden dragon
True form
Under the mountain
Gifts
Dragon sickness
Leave
Discussions
Battle of five armies
Captain Aedion
Dead and captured
Reunion
Apologies
Discussions
Dragons
Meeting and payment
Family reunion
Family dinner
Immortality or mortality
Decisions
Lady Dís
Tattoos
Disbelief
Council meeting
Consider your options
Alone time
Plan
Preparations
Dress
Announcement
Dancing
New Council
Wedding dress
Wedding aesthetic
Sleep
The shire
Flying
Getting ready
1st dance
Speeches
Honeymoon
Calcite
Happy suprises
Announcements
Erabor
Home
Happy family
Old friends
Final goodbyes
Eternity
A/N

Vows

452 11 1
By Fangirlandiknowit

Elysian P/O/V:

Saeya and Thalia stand behind while Sigrid and Tilda stand in front with my father by my side. "You look stunning my dear." I lean over brushing a finger under his eye "Don't cry Ada." he chuckles "My little girl is all grown up." I loop my arm through his smiling "I love you Ada." he smiles pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead "I love you too Elysian my dear." 

Slowly the doors creak open "It's time." Sigrid and Tilda go first scattering petals as they go. Father leads me forward Thalia and Saeya falling in to step behind us. The room is crowded with people banners of both our houses hanging from the walls pillars of flowers and sparkling jems either side of the aisle. 

Thorin is waiting at the other end of the room Fili, Kili, Ranon and Attar lined up behind him. All looking very handsome in their royal robes. Thorin grins standing proud his crown on top of his head looking regal and handsome as ever. There is an elderly Majda standing next to him in traditinal robes.

After what feels like eternity we reach the front of the room where I leave my father and step up to stand next to Thorin. Thalia and Saeya stand near my brothers while the majda, who I now recognise as Elrad, steps forward "Ladies, gentelmen, estinguished guests, family and people of all races welcome. We are here today to celebrate the coming together of two noble familys. King Thorin Oakenshield of Erabor and Princess Elysian Theron of Calcite."

Thorin and I join hands during the vows I can't take my eyes of Thorin as he speaks his vows. Everything else is blurred out as I get lost in his eyes. Firstly we go through the dwarvish vows then the Majda. After exchanging rings Thorin receives his tattoos marking him as my husband and a royal of Calcite, linking our souls as one.

"It is an honour and a privilage to announce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Grinning I lean forward meeting Thorin half way as the room erupts into cheers.

Flower petals rain down over the room as the cheers rise to a deafening level. Thorin and I pull apart grinning broadly "I love you Elysian Oakenshiled more than anything it self." my forehead rests against his lightly "I love you more Thorin Oakenshield." We turn to face everybody collasping hands smiling brightly at our gathered friends and family. The room is quickly turned into a dinning hall tables appearing and people sitting and talking happily.

I hug both my parents tightly then my brothers "Congratulations Ell, you do make a cute couple." I snort kissing Ranon on the cheek "Thank you." I sit down at the head table with Thorin holding his hand under the table. "You look radient my dear." I lean closer blushing slightly "You look incredibly handsome." he chuckles fiddling with my ring before bringing it to his lips kissing it gently "I will love you for eternity Elysian Oakenshield." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.4K 54
(Y/N) is the daughter of Bilbo Baggins, she is a curious, kind and loyal young lady who has always wondered what life is like outside of the Shire. ...
218 11 10
It has been almost fifty years since Thorin Oakenshield and Kaylea Wolf began their new life in the North. Now a war is brewing between the Seven Kin...
17.9K 383 13
(Set during the Hobbit: an unexpected journey) A young elf maiden accompanies Gandalf on his quest to help the dwarves of Erebor. The dwarf king nat...
178K 5.4K 38
Enmira is a half elven skin changer, that went through a lot in her early years. After an encounter with Gandalf, she sees the company that she needs...