Obsessed

By avengersrecruit

Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3r... More

Info
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓈𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈
𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒
𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒹𝒾𝓍𝒾𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇
𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈
𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌
𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎
𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎
𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹
𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹
𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎
𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝕕𝕙 𝕡𝕥.𝟙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎
𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽
𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
More Info

𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃

1.2K 42 120
By avengersrecruit

HARRY'S POV
Here I am, submerged in a body of water and having visions of the Dark Lord like crazy. By the time I got out, Ron and Hermione were out as well.

We had just hopped off the back of a dragon, having escaped Gringotts with a new Horcrux to destroy.

"He knows." I warned my friends as we changed into some dry clothes, "He knows about Gringotts, he knows about the Horcruxes. He knows that Y/N is.. Wait.."

I checked my surroundings with wide eyes.

"Slow down, Harry. How do you know?" Hermione slightly panicked at my words.

"Y/N.."

"What?" Hermione grabbed my arm.

"Y/N. Where is she?" I repeated with a hint of anger in my voice.

"She's.." Hermione turned to Ron for a slit second before turning to me again, "Well, you told her to stay with Dobby."

"Why would I do that?" I asked, more so questioning myself.

"Because you're an idiot." Ron shrugged. We glared at him, "I mean to keep her safe."

I sat my hand out in front of them, "We have to go back."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"Mrs. Potter!?" I heard a familiar voice shout into the distance.

My eyebrows lifted in worry, "Dobby!" I ran towards him, "Shh! Shh! You can't go yelling my last name out!" I whisper shouted at him.

"Dobby apologizes, sir." Dobby replied, making Ron and Hermione glance at each other.

The tears in his eyes were not a good sign.

"Where's Y/N?" I intrrogated.

Dobby burst into sobs.

"No no no- Dobby! Where.. is.. Y/N?" I shook him unintentionally, praying that she's okay and just lurking around somewhere.

"Dobby only turned around for two seconds to give Harry Potter his wand, sir-"

"It's been that long?!" I shouted, making the elf sob even more, "I'm sorry Dobby, stop crying. Please, stop crying. I didn't mean to shout."

"Do you have any idea of where she could be?" Ron questioned with hope.

"No, I.." I then realized as stood up to my feet.

I sighed, almost angrily because I knew where I'd find her.

'It can't be Malfoy. I mean.. he's at school, right?' I thought to myself.

I balled my fists, "I'm going to fucking kill that son of a bitch."

I apparated away.. to the Malfoy Manor.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

THIRD PERSON
"I'm back with your.." Draco walked in his room, expecting Y/N to be on his bed.

He walked a bit closer, seeing her shirt was there but she wasn't. He stood for a few seconds, his breathing becoming more intense.

"FUCK!" He frustratedly shouted and threw the plate he brought for her across the room.

He prepared to go search for her, "Are you alright, Draco?" Y/N walked in the room, wearing his shirt and making him turn around with a softened expression, "I had to use the restr-"

Draco and Y/N ducked down slightly after a crashing sound and a shake from the building. Draco's eyes widened after he actually realized how much danger he put her in.

Screams were heard only a couple of seconds after, a mix of male and female before someone's words were clear.

"She's upstairs!" The woman screeched in fear.

Bellatrix.

To Y/N's advantage, the curse had wore off by the time Draco stopped kissing her hours ago. She went along with what he wanted in order to stay safe.

But now look what happens.

"Hide!" Draco whisper shouted to her.

She had no choice but to apparate away, knowing the Voldemort was looking forward to killing her.

Draco sighed, wanting to go with her, but wanting to cover for her even more.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"Shit," Y/N panted out and slapped her hand against her chest, where her heart was located, "That was close."

She stood up straight and looked around at the vacant environment. Well, almost vacant.

"I'm going fucking kill that son of a bitch." She overheard one of her favorite voices speak before a loud whooshing sound.

"Harry?" She jogged over to where the voice came from.

Hermione and Ron turned around, facing the way Dobby was, "Mrs. Potter!"

"Y/N!" Ron and Hermione gave her a warming group hug.

"Hi!" She hugged them back with a smile. When they let go, her smile faded, "Where's Harry?"

"He just left to go find you!" Ron shoved her a bit.

"He didn't say where he was going though. Only that he'd kill someone once he arrived." Hermione explained with downturned brows.

"No.." Y/N started to realize.

"What?" Ron questioned in a state of concern.

"He's on his way to the Manor," Y/N explained, "You-Know-Who is there. That's the main reason I came back."

"What!?" Ron and Hermione shouted in unison.

"We've got to save Harry Potter-"

"No," Y/N firmly interrupted Dobby, "Take them back to the cottage. I'll be back."

"Are you mad?! We're joining you." Hermione stepped forward.

"Since when did you become that overconfident boyfriend of yours-"

"I'm serious guys." Y/N stated.

"We don't care-"

"Follow me and I won't hesitate to hurt you." Y/N replied, making them go quiet and glance at each other.

"Well, what are you waiting for Dobby? You heard the girl." Ron quickly grabbed the elf's hand.

They all left at the same time, most ending up safe, the other ending up the complete opposite.

Her friends expected the worst, hoping for the best as they showed up in the living room of the safe house.

But it only took a couple minutes for Y/N and Harry to pop up at the cottage, surprising Ron, Hermione, and Dobby.

Ron quickly stood from his seat, "That was quick." He furrowed his brows.

Harry looked over at Y/N, quite upset that rescued him before he got to do anything.

"We start again tomorrow night." He looked away and towards Ron, "Come on, Ron," Harry motioned towards the front door, "I want to talk to you about something."

Ron glanced at Y/N before joining Harry outside, praying that whatever they'd be talking about wasn't anything bad.

Y/N sat down by Hermione, sighing as they made their exit, "What's that about?" Hermione questioned.

"I think Malfoy may have told him something before I got there." Y/N leaned back, sliding down the sofa.

"Malfoy? You don't mean-"

"Yes, I mean." Y/N nodded.

"But, he should be in school. Why would his parents let him stay home?" Hermione interrogated.

"Why wouldn't they?" Y/N rolled her eyes as she scanned over the way Y/N was sitting.

"Don't sit like that." Hermione slapped Y/N's arm, making her start sit back up straight, "You're a lady."

"Hermione, I'm eighteen. Lady is a term for the elderly-" Hermione hit her again, "Okay fine, fine!" Y/N fixed her posture, then crossed her legs.

She didn't like it very much.

"This feels uncomfortable-"

"It looks unnatural- loosen up a bit." Hermione instructed.

Y/N returned to her original sitting position, "That's too much of an effort."

HARRY'S POV
"What's wrong, mate?" Ron asked me as I gazed off into the horizon, not prepared to speak of what happened in the ten minutes or so that I was gone.

"When I was there," I started, "Her shirt was on the bedspread. Malfoy handed it to me and said "Tell her stay safe"."

"We all know he's in love with her-"

"But Ron, she obliviated him a long time ago." I informed, "I watched it happen. Or.. I thought it happened."

"What are you saying?" Ron furrowed his brows at me.

"I'm saying, I don't think she erased his memory at all. For some reason, she wanted him to remember her." I told him with a low tone.

"Or maybe he just found a way to remember?" Ron suggested, making me doubt myself.

"No, that's nearly impossible." I shook my head, "Ron, I'm starting to think.." I hesitated, "I'm starting to think she's been lying to me."

"About what?" Ron asked.

I turned to him, "About what's been happening with Malfoy."

FIRST PERSON
"-He admitted that he's killed more people." I explained to Hermione, receiving a look of sudden shock from her.

"Like who?" She questioned me, leaning closer as if she were intrigued.

"He never mentioned." I sighed dramatically.

"This is bad, Y/N. If he's killing people who have only flirted or fancied you in the slightest," She looked at me, "who knows what he's saving for Harry."

HARRY'S POV
"-I know what he's got planned." I spoke to Ron, "The only reason he hasn't killed me is because he's afraid of the consequences of what his lord will do."

"Y/N wouldn't dare let anything happen to you. And neither would I, or Hermione." Ron responded with assurance.

I leaned against the door, "Are you sure?"

FIRST PERSON
"Positive." I replied to Hermione, "I'd never let anyone hurt Harry. I was more than happy to obliviate Malfoy."

"I just hate that it didn't last for long." Hermione complained.

"Same here." I turned away, "At least now he'll remember what he did to me before Harry does something bad to him."

HARRY'S POV
"What did she say he did to her?" Ron quizzed before crossing his arms.

"A lot," I answered, "Nothing I'd do to someone I care about."

"And so you don't believe her?" Ron glanced over at me.

"Of course I do. I mean.. I did.. Y/N has no reason to lie to me- we tell each other everything, it's just-" I closed my eyes and exhaled before tilting my head back to lay against the door, "I don't know what to believe anymore."

FIRST PERSON
"-Believe me. I have no reason to lie." I pat my hand against Hermione's thigh for emphasis, "Why would I let him kiss me?"

"I see your point." Hermione chuckled.

"Thinking about it gives me the jeepers creepers." I shivered in disbelief.

"How come you remember, then?" Hermione raised a brow.

"It's sort of fuzzy but, I know I was going in and out of the spell like.." I halted my sentence, "Like he didn't have full control."

"It's because he wants it to be real. No matter how much he curses you, it'll never actually be the love you share with Harry." Hermione advised, grinning at me.

"I'm starting to think Harry's keeping something from me- like he knows something." I fiddled with my bracelet.

"Why is that?" Hermione probed.

"When I went to find him, he wouldn't speak to me." I crossed my arms, "Almost like he was-"

HARRY'S POV
"-upset with her?" Ron guessed.

"More so confused on what she's not telling me." I stated, "It's not like she'd just cheat on me. That's out of the ordinary."

"Well.." Ron mumbled.

"Well?" I twisted my brows at him.

"Well, it's not impossible." He shrugged.

"What d'you mean?" I unfolded my arms, wanting to know more.

"Sometimes girls get bored after being with someone for so long. Especially someone who's not in their league," He insulted me a bit, "No offense."

"Some taken." I peered down at my feet.

"I'm just saying," Ron stepped away from the door, "Maybe she needs a break."

FIRST PERSON
"A break?" I lowered my brows at Hermione.

"I mean, you two have been dating for a while and, right now, it seems like a rollercoaster." Hermione shrugged.

"But," I fixed my posture, "I like rollercoasters."

"Look, Y/N, all I'm saying is," She laid her hand on my shoulder, "Give each other some space."

Ron and Harry walked back in and headed upstairs. I knew they came in but I sort of ignored it and continued talking.

"But, I love him." I admitted, "We have so much in common- I'm starting to really believe that I belong with him.

HARRY'S POV
"What?" I whispered, stopping at the top of the stairs, directly behind Ron, "You don't think she's talking about Malfoy.. do you?"

Ron lifted his shoulders to reply, dropping them not long after.

My heart shattered as Hermione continued their conversation, "I mean, clearly he's crazy about you as well."

"Oh, yeah. He's proved that one." Y/N scoffed.

"Maybe I was wrong," Hermione went on, "You two have been through so much- you belong together."

"As much as I hate admitting it." Y/N chuckled softly.

"In that case," We overheard footsteps and ran into the room we'd be sharing. I heard a couple more words before shutting the door, "It's time you tell Harry."

'Is she..' I closed the door behind me, 'Breaking up with me?'

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.6K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
9 0 9
Before I say anything else. This is a short story I had to write for my Harry Potter class in 10th grade. Evelyn Potter had just lost her last famil...
515K 18.3K 41
[THIS BOOK IS PRETTY SHIT. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. IT IS BEING RE-WRITTEN AS 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑. YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PROFILE.] "I mean it. I...
1M 31.4K 200
***Completed*** 337k words **Some 18+ content! consider this your official warning!** When Violet steps onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time...