Black Or A Mikaelson (N.M)

By 20erza

"I will kill you and everyone you have ever met don't your dare lie to me. What do you want me to say brother... More

Casts
Cast 2 (Harry Potter)
Chapter-1 Beginning of the Change
Chapter-2 When Change started
Chapter-3 An Unexpected Turn Of Events
Chapter-4 Unrevealing the Truth
Chapter-5 A New World
Chapter-6 A New World-2
Chapter-7 My little Star
Chapter-9 Missing her first
Chapter-10 Birthday and Then.....
Chapter-11 Goodbye for now..
Chapter-12 Memories
Chapter-13 Hogwarts here i come.....
Chapter-14 Darling, it's Potter genes
Chapter-15 A New Adventure
Chapter-16 Hey! It's double Potter
Chapter-17 Some bets!!!!!
Chapter-18 How about I'm the best House.
Chapter 19 Non Existent Love Life
Chapter 20 Life at Hogwarts
Chapter 21 Awww...I mean Ahhhhhh
Chapter 22 Let's take a break!
Chapter 23 Broomstick-It's Nimbus 2000
Chapter-24 Troll ok TROOOLLLL.
Chapter 25 Witch's Intuition
Chapter 26 It's Qudditich TIME
Chapter 27 It's Christmas time.
Chapter 28 Mirror of Erised
Chapter-29 The Mystery Nicholas Flamel
Chapter-30 I want that
Chapter 31 The Original Child
Chapter-32 Ending of year one-1
Chapter 33- Ending of Year-1(2)

Chapter-8 Something Special

21.6K 637 99
By 20erza

"She's so cute, brother. Look at her adorable face. Awwww, she's gonna be the cutest baby in the world," Rebekah gushed over the newborn, "And brother look at her innocent eyes, they're so beautiful, full of innocence and..." Regulus cuts her off mid sentence, " and mischievous, she's gonna be a handful just you watch," Regulus said, smiling while looking at his adorable baby niece as he never got the chance to see her like this.

Kol: Her cheeks are so chubby, and she's also tiny. Are all babies this tiny and fragile (He asked while trying to poke the baby's cheeks. Even though it was a memory, he wanted to try what could go wrong but he forget they were just holograms)

"Yes Kol, all babies are the same, even you were like this" Finn said smiling at Kol who was looking at Adhara and when the baby blinked he looked towards his brother, "She blinked," he said with a goofy smile. All his siblings chuckled seeing him like this.

Jeremy: She's also your niece so why are you not there? (He asked curiously and everyone also perked up looking his way for an answer.)

"Well at that time me and my brother were on opposite sides so we didn't have any contact with each other for almost 5 years," Regulus said with a heavy heart, "Plus I was already dead at that time. A year before she was born to be more precise, I didn't even know I was going to be an uncle and my brother didn't even know I was dead."

Klaus was the only one to notice him say opposite sides. 'What does that mean'. "What do you mean opposite side?" questioned Klaus.

Regulus: You will find out soon enough, right now just enjoy the memories. (He said with a nod telling them the topic shouldn't be discussed any further.)

"Looks like Elijah is totally whipped," whistled Damon pointing at Elijah's still form. He was looking at his daughter with the utmost concentration. He didn't want to miss anything even if he already did in real life.

Elijah: Tell me I'm wrong Regulus but I was sure when my daughter was born she had grey eyes but now she seems to have hazel eyes like her mother, is something wrong with her, is she ok, is she.. (He said, starting to panic, not knowing what's wrong with his little star whom he had grown quite attached to in this short span of minutes.)

Hearing this everyone looks towards the baby and sure enough her eyes were a different color. And a few seconds later they saw something that wasn't possible: the baby had changed her black hair to blond and various other colors.

Damon: Are my eyes playing or is mini suit over there changing her hair from black to freaking blonde? (He mused looking at the baby curiously.)

"No Damon you are right we all saw that," said Stefan, astonished he had never seen something like that before. Everything was so different, first there are other types of witches and now this.

Regulus: That ladies and gentleman is a Black family specialty. Back in the day we were famous for this ability as well as many others but now only a few are able to due to inbreeding. But when new blood is introduced into our line many get all sorts of abilities. (He says proudly.)

"What do you mean by ability? Is my niece okay, there is nothing wrong with her right," asked Finn.

Regulus: Finn, Elijah, calm yourselves it's not a problem she's completely okay and healthy. She just has some extra powers you could say. She is a metamorphmagus, or a shapeshifter if you will. She can change her facial features, hair, eyes, anything basically at will. She can even transform into an animal if she's able to control her powers perfectly. (He explains to the mystic fall gang.)

Caroline: Wow, just wow she's something special isn't she.

"Look at mini padfoot she's already going following her path as a brilliant prankster in the making. She's just like us, she's our future in mischief making, the legacy of us Marauders," muses James happily. When all of a sudden Lily smacks his head.

"Stop it James I just hope the baby has Krystal's brain as well otherwise there'll be another Sirius and I can't handle that," sighed Lily.

Remus smiled, " I can feel your pain Lily. I have spent 7 years together with these idiots."

"Hey we are not idiots, we are just awesome," exclaimed James and Krystal at the same time. Then they look towards each other and laugh.

When Sirius wakes he groans, "What's happening, oh ya I became a father, A FATHER, Prongs boy I'm a father, you're an uncle, Oh MY God we have a baby," he yells out taking little Adhara from Krystal, " Our little girl's gonna be the best. She's gonna be the most beautiful girl in the world, my little princess. Today my darling pup I promise to give you the world if that is what'll make you happy."

Elijah felt his heart shatter. It was supposed to be him who made that promise, it was supposed to be him who protected her, he was supposed to be the one who she smiled at, he was to be her father.

Seeing his stiff expression Kol just gave him a big hug. Klaus felt guilty but didn't let it show on his face and he vowed to make them both meet each other no matter what. Rebekah smiled at them and Finn just looked happy seeing his family being there for each other.

Sirius made that vow with a smile on his face.

"With Sirius and Krystal's looks it seems like our little doll is gonna be a heart breaker, just like her mother and father. There'll be plenty of girls and boys after our beautiful doll," says Lily while smiling.

"No Boys or Girls," yell out James, Remus, Peter(yes Peter's also there) AND Sirius at the same time.

In Mystic falls all the Mikaelson men and Regulus say the same thing at the same time.

"Oh come on you can't do that to her," Rebekah says while pouting. "Oh please sister, my niece doesn't need any boys, and if any boy even looks her way I'll kill him, it's as simple as that," says Kol, protective of his niece. While Finn and Elijah nod and Klaus is thinking of ways to torture those pitiful souls in his head.

Damon: Well all the best fending boys from her, she's already got the features and when she grows up she's gonna be looker just look at her mother (He says giving them smirk.)

All the Mikaelson's glare at him while Elena suddenly feels jealous which goes unnoticed by everyone except for Stefan whole heart breaks a but.

Caroline: I'm gonna agree with Damon on this. Look at her father. His eyes are beautiful. (She says while looking at Sirius.)When Klaus hears this he comments, "What about my eyes, Love."

Caroline just glares at him and diverts her eyes blushing which Regulus notices.

Regulus: Oh Klaus you are gonna regret ever saying it. Just you wait. (He says in a whisper which isn't heard by anyone other than Rebekah who looks towards him wondering why but shrugs it off.)

"Oh, like you can stop her, she's my daughter. If you can't stop me how are you gonna stop her," says Krystal smirking and looks at Remus, "When's V coming it's been so long, after all she need to meet her goddaughter with you."

Remus chokes hearing this, "Goddaughter" he questioned. Krystal and Sirius just smiled at each other, "Well James was always gonna be named godfather of any of my children but since he's already an uncle he'll be named honorary godfather along with Pete,"said Sirius and Krystal then continues" And V is my best friend after Lily so she's gonna be the godmother and you're gonna be Godfather. Will you?," asked Krystal hopefully.

Remus teared up and he looked towards the couple and to his friend, "You want me to be the godfather of this child? What if she doesn't accept me, what if she hates me for what I am?"

"For god sake Remus you're not a monster. This child will never hate you but we will if you refuse our offer so please Moony for us. Prongs, Wormy back me up please," says Sirius with a pout.

"Come on Moony say yes," "Yaaa," reply James and Peter at the same time and laugh when they notice. "Plus," Lily voices as she pats Remus' shoulder, "with parents like Sirius and Krys, an uncle like Pete and James, that child's gonna need someone who has a brain to handle things." Making Remus laugh while everyone mentioned gives Lily a playful glare.

Remus then takes Adhara from Sirius, "Well I Remus John Lupin takes the position as godfather of Adhara Celeste Potter Black, so mote it be," says Remus. And with this a beautiful relationship was established between Remus and Adhara once the vows had been taken.

"My Little cub, welcome to the family," says Remus smiling while everyone laughs happily.

"Now we just have to wait for Lily's delivery then Adhy over here will get a brother and new playmate," Peter says smiling.

Elena: Are godparents important in the Wizarding World? (She questioned while observing the new world introduced to her.)

Regulus: Yes Miss Gilbert, godparents are like another set of parents in our world to simplify it. We believe in magical numbers: an example being the number 7 so three parents would be considered good luck for the child. And since Remus is married then by extension his wife is Adhara's godmother. And James being Krystal's twin brother he would be an honorary godfather. But Remus is the first to have rights on the baby. (He explains to them.)

With this information the Mystic Falls gang further watched and learned about the prophecies. They felt bad for the Potter couple as they had to go into hiding and twins had to be separated for safety purposes. But they still got to meet each other. Lily's delivery date was also near.

One day Remus went to meet Black and Potter couple as they were still not married. They were waiting for a safe moment keeping in mind Adhara's safety.

"So how's motherhood treating you," Remus questioned Krystal.

"A little bit hectic but also heart warming seeing the cute bundle of joy smile, Oh James's also here," She tells him.

"Where's Lily," Remus asked, taking a seat.

"She's at Alice's, you know, bonding over mothers to be," Krystal tells him, serving him coffee.

"So what's been hectic," questioned Remus with a frown.

"Just the crying and all," Krystal says with a smile.

"Well she is a baby after all crying is to be expected," Remus muses.

"Oh I'm not talking about Adhara.Come see for yourself," Krystal says, pointing towards the baby's nursery and from there they both tiptoe towards the room.

From a slight crack in the door they peek at James and Sirius who were looking at Adhara with at most concentration and suddenly Sirius starts crying with James joining him, "Look at her Prongs she woke up, she woke up so cutely, and she's looking at us so cutely," Sirius say while crying, "You are so perfect my pup, so perfect."

"You're right Padfoot my Bambi is so intelligent she recognized her uncle.How can someone be so perfect," James answered Sirius while crying and wiping his tears.

Remus and Krystal just sigh, "How many days?" "It started a while ago. Last week her smile, last month her chubby cheeks I can go all day."

"They are so whipped," Remus says, shaking his head. "It's not like you're not, how many wolf toys have you given her," Krystal accuses. Remus just smiles sheepishly her way.

"When's V gonna come back, " asked Krystal.

"Next week if everything alright," Remus answers her.

Bonnie: They are so whipped. (She says while laughing.)

"They are not the only one witchy look towards your right," Damon says while pointing in that direction.

Stefan is seen standing over there looking at baby Adhara with fascination who is just playing with a stuffed dog. He smiles at her even though it's just a memory. Adhara giggles, making Stefan's heart melt at the sound.

"He's not the only one," Rebekah says, pointing towards her brother who are discussing something important.

"Brother I think her room should be of neutral colors. It would be nice and not too girly," suggested Finn to his brother. But Klaus shakes his head, "I'll paint it personally, we'll see what she likes."

"Her favorite foods and hobbies. I'll ask Regulus about them so that I can learn more about her," Elijah inputs his thoughts while the others nod.

"I think I should also study about her world's magic too, in order to help her, I need to get my old toys back as well," Kol muses.

The others were just watching them with dumbfounded expressions. All the while Regulus just chuckled seeing this, "They are so whipped now. I wonder what'll happen when they see her all grown up," he thought.

Regulus: Next up I'll show you her childhood memories, not all of them but the main events. Just be prepared. (He said thoughtfully.)

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

Hope you liked it. Please comment and vote.

Chapter's been edited by Babushkas_ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.6K 37
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
970K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
869K 40.3K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
244K 23.2K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...