The Doberman

By nayawritess

Azalea Caruso is the heir to the Caruso Mafia, an assassin and cutthroat. She hates the idea of marriage but... More

Visuals and a note :)
Chapter 01: Meeting trouble.
Chapter 02: Tesoro
Chapter 03: Leonardo Ricci isn't that bad...
Chapter 04: Power duo
Chapter 05: That's how Azalea Caruso works
Chapter 06: Exes and psychos
Chapter 07: French kissed and flawless
Chapter 08: Players and protectors
Chapter 09: Ricci-Caruso bonding
Chapter 10: Shooting hearts
Chapter 11: Gunshots are like chirping birds now
Chapter 12: Pain and pleasure
Chapter 13: Stalker in the USA
Chapter 14: Soon to be?
Chapter 15: Till death do us part.
Chapter 16: 1 month to forever?
Chapter 17: I spy a traitor...
Chapter 18: Trapped.
Chapter 19: A lie for love
Chapter 20: Dolore
Chapter 21: Signatures and Suspicions
Chapter 22: Fiducia
Chapter 24: Just an alliance.
Chapter 25: Have a blessed life.
Chapter 26: Grudges and goodbyes.
Chapter 27: New beginnings, same faces.
Chapter 28: Stronzo
Chapter 29: Wedding bells, same hotels
Chapter 30: Spend the night
Chapter 31: Giglio
Chapter 32: I do...or do I?
Chapter 33: Fuck it.
Chapter 34: Feelings and shit.
Chapter 35: Your favourites
Author's note & Character Aesthetics
!! PREQUEL !!

Chapter 23: Ci vediamo all'inferno

3.7K 89 5
By nayawritess

{"Ci vediamo all'inferno": "See you in hell" in Italian}

I paced and paced around the room, thinking of a plan. What the fuck do I do? How do I save him? I kept thinking and thinking but nothing came to mind. I decided to go visit papa. Maybe, I'll get an idea?

I went to the hospital and walked into papa's room. I really didn't want to come here. I couldn't see papa like this, it was too heartbreaking for me. He was my biggest strength. Everyone knew I was a father's daughter.

"Hi, papa. I know you can't hear me but I'm still here, hoping you could give me a solution. I want to save Leo but I don't know how. I know he didn't do this. I know he is in danger. I just want to grab those assholes and snap their neck. I don't know how to approach them because if I make one wrong move, he dies." I sighed.

I sat there, for god knows how long and just thought. You know what? Fuck this. I cannot just sit here and waste my time while he might be running out of it.

I called up Emma and Jay.

"Emma, Jay, call the whole damn team to the security room and tell Dario to bring his team too."

[In the security room]

I explained to everyone what had exactly happened.

"Em, Jay did you find Leo's recent locations?" I asked.

"Yeah, I found Nate's too."

"Great now we just have to see which location they have in common. That's where Leo is trapped."

"I'll do that for ya." Emma offered.

"Thank you, babe."

"Dario and I will go to Nate's place till then. Gladius isn't dumb enough to call them at their place and expose his location. He is a selfish man. He will even have his family members die but save himself in any way possible."

"Be safe."

"We will."

We went to Nate's place and hid behind the big green bushes in his front yard. We tip-toed closer to the big glass windows while trying to remain unseen. I saw Nate standing near the sofa while another man stood in front of him but his back faced towards us.

Nothing can be heard but I see the man standing in front of Nate, turning around slowly. Gladius. They teamed up with Gladius.

I quickly texted Emma and told her to dig into Gladius and Nate's history together, if they had any.

I got a response from her in about 10 minutes. What I read left me shook.

"Dario..." I whispered. "Nate is Gladius' nephew."

"What?!" his eyes widened.

"This means that he has always been a mole in our team." I clenched my fists.

"That son of a bitch!"

"I have an idea... call the team and tell them to follow us."

"What do you have in mind?" he asked.

"If they have trapped Leo somewhere then they will definitely go to that place again. We just need to follow them and let the team follow us as our backup. I'll tell Diana to come here now and go with us."

"You're a really smart woman. I'm happy my dumbass son got someone to check on him now."

"I'm flattered." I laughed. "Look, they're going somewhere!" I pointed. 

We hid behind the bushes without making a noise and followed them. As they got into the car and drove off a little further, we called Emma and Jay and told them to track Nate's phone. The guy was dumb enough to leave his location switched on.

We soon reached a big old mansion.

"Wait...this is the mansion where I sent Leo for his hit job." Dario gasped.

"It was a trap. There was never a target. They sent you up to send Leo there so that they could trap him." 

"Oh for fuck's sake!"

"The team's here and in position. Let's go in." I told Dario.

He nodded and we got out of the car and slowly walked to the mansion. Diana joined us on the way in.

"Diana you take care of the left, Dario go to the right and I'll go straight ahead."

I kept shooting on whoever came in the way. Don't worry I have a silencer on. As I walked straight ahead, I found a big mirror on the wall with a red button which was screaming for me to press it.

As I pressed it, the mirror turned and I was in a closed grey room where I saw Leo sitting on the chair and Nate standing in front of him.

"Lea? what the hell are you doing here?" Nate asked as he turned around.

"Saving me you dipshit." Leo hissed.

"How's you dad Lea?" Nate asked, smirking.

"Oh, you son of a bitch!" I roared as I pulled out my gun.

"Not so fast." he aimed his gun at my head.

I glanced at Leo a few times and he understood what to do. 

He kicked him behind his knee joint and he dropped his gun. 

"That's what you get for trying to hurt Leo." I said as I shot him five times.

"I can't believe you would do such a thing to dad. You really are a disgrace to your father's name."

Once would've been enough but I wanted to take my anger out on something.

"Leo! Oh my god!" I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Tesoro." He held me tight and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Just a few bruises but I'm okay." he chuckled.

"Where's Gladius?" I asked.

"You didn't kill him on the way in here?" His eyes widened.

"No."

"I'm here shitheads."

"Shit." I cursed under my breath.

I turned around and faced him.

"You killed my nephew." He raged at Leo.

"You sent her father to the hospital." 

"You idiots really thought that I would believe that Leo did something like this? Your biggest mistake was to include Scarlett in your plan. She gave it all away." I laughed.

"I knew that bitch was of no use. But now there's nothing to do so shut the fuck and stand still beside each other, I have to shoot you." He ordered. "Come one chop chop."

We did as he said. I couldn't take out my gun because he already had his pointed up.

"Now let's say goodbye, shall we?" He chuckled.

*gunshot*

"Not so soon Gladius." Dario walked in from behind with a gun pointed forward.

Gladius fell to the ground, groaning. I walked over to him and laughed.

"Ci vediamo all'inferno , Gladius." 

"Leo!" Diana cried as she hugged him.

"Stop shrieking your voice annoys me." he rolled his eyes as he hugged her tight.

"Shut up. I will shoot you." she sniffled.

"I hate to interrupt this reunion but we have to get out of here before we get into more trouble." I said as we walked out of the room and till we were out everyone had already set up explosives around the building.

"Blow this shit up and let's get out of here!" Leo groaned.

We sat in the car and started to drive off. 

*explosion*

Gladius was dead. I was elated that this chapter was finally over. I was so relieved that Leo was back.

"Thank you tesoro."

"Always stronzo."

*phone rings*

"Ma, how's dad?" I asked.

"He's out of danger." She sighed with relief. "How are you? How is Leo?"

"We are fine Ma. Gladius, Nate and Scarlett are all dead."

Leo's pov:

This woman I tell you. Her father is in the hospital and I was suspected to be the reason for that. She could've easily believed those pieces of evidence because she literally hasn't even known me for two months yet. She could've killed me for hurting her father yet here she is. Sitting beside me, smiling at me. Knowing she was safe and nothing happened to her made my heart feel lighter.

I smiled back at her, tugging her hair behind her ears.

To be continued...

I hope y'all liked this chapter! Leo is safe and the enemies are dead! Everything seems back to normal now right?....well I should've ended the book till now if it were that...What do you think will happen next? Keep reading to find out ;) ILYSMM xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.3K 35
A prince in love with his childhood best friend. Nikolai, he loved the thrill of things and didn't mind using his charm to get things. He loved his...
565K 10K 52
They say that angel's don't have wings That may be why this one fell for the devil Or so she thought he was the devil until she found out she was nev...
115K 2.1K 70
As I saw him coming towards me I start to walk backwards until my back hits the wall. I don't want to spill blood here. Dad's going to kill if if I d...
207K 4.9K 80
{complete & editing } ๊ง๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๊ง‚ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข...