Behind Those Scarlet Eyes (Ku...

By youresoradical

Soon after Kurpakia restricted Chrollo's nen, he finally resumes his main goal, to take back the crimson eyes... More

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴇʏᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɪɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ]彡★
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 E𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 N𝚎𝚡𝚝 S𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚎𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚐𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎٭⊹•꧂
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕕 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖, 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝔸𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕞ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕕𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤ঔৣ✞
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐛✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯: 𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢: ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝 𝕿𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖞 𝕿𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖕𝖊𝖓 ⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞⬾♛✥

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★

1.7K 73 79
By youresoradical

"Wow, Kurapika! Don't you look snazzy?" The young girl beamed at her fellow blonde friend, admiring how put together he looked.

The blonde avoids her embarrassing gaze as he places his suits blazer over his shoulder, holding the item between his nimble fingers cooly.

"You really know how to dress up don't cha!" Repeated the (h/c) haired girl continues to boast at her current partner in crime.

"You're not even dressed, yet you told me to arrive here early." The blonde sighs as he places his blazer on her sofa then proceeds to sit down, making himself comfortable.

"I did so we can go over the plan a few more times and even cross some scenarios just in case we have to change tactics."

The young girl shrugs as she places the files before him on her wooden coffee table, along with a mug of earl grey tea.

With a small "thank you" the blonde gladly accepts the smooth warmth of a perfectly blended cup of hot tea.

"Look over these again and pick out any missed details that we may have missed. I'm going to go ahead and get ready. Don't wait up!" The girl calls from the room to the right of her kitchen, most likely her bedroom, considering it's the only room in the entire apartment that he hasn't been in yet.

One thing that he could admit was that the girl's work ethic was much different than her personality, all of her work and paperwork was neat and filed in an easy system making things much easier to find if needed.

The male didn't even have a system really, it was mainly intel from word of mouth from his associates or even the words from the underground mafia.

Yet, what this girl has couldn't be anything short of amazing, he just had to give the (e/c) eyed girl credit, this was simply astonishing.

Every thread was connected to something, rather it be an underground dealer of rare and expensive things or the rich who had a taste of next to extinct artifacts, she had it all.

Getting up from his seat the male walks to her makeshift office, his grey eyes looking at the large map before him, showing him specifics of everything that connects.

She even had images of the Phantom Troupe. Those pictures were the only ones that didn't have a colored string connecting them to something else.

Probably signaling that there were no other attachments besides their own members.

Then there was a black and white picture of Hisoka, but could you even refer to him as one of the legs at this point? Considering that he didn't even have the spider's mark tattooed on him in the first place, using bungee gum to fake it.

He remembered the look on Hisoka's face when Chrollo had admitted that he could no longer use nen.

Remembering how pale he got causes the blonde Kurta to give a faint smile.

Along with the other troop members, there was also a piece of paper that had a printed eight onto it.

The blonde's eyebrows furrow at this, seeing that Shizuku already had a photo of herself listed in numerical order with the rest of the troupe, so who was this referring to?

The white piece of paper was listed below the troupe as if it were its own category, the only fragment of parchment that didn't have anything connected to it at all.

The blonde stared at that piece of paper for a while before the noticeable bags under his eyes began to get a bit heavy just staring at the white rectangle.

With a curt sigh, he then returns to the girl's living room, plopping himself back onto the sofa, crossing his legs while he respectfully waits on his partner.

"You really fell asleep?" The girl voiced as she comes across the sleeping form of the Kurta before her. She knew she took longer than expected but jeez, he didn't have to just pass out on her couch like that.

"Hey Kura, it's time, get up." The (h/c) haired girl coos at the sleeping blonde before her, a cute smirk on her tinted lips showing as she begins to think mischievously.

With the same smirk, she pokes his cheeks, repeatedly.

'With his cheeks puffed out a bit he kinda looks like a puppy.'

The girl smiled to herself as she continues to call his name, finally stirring him awake.

With a groan the blonde opens his eyes, his eyes focusing on the being before him.

The girl had honestly put herself together rather nicely, compared to the overly large T-shirt and mismatched socks she had dawned on hours ago.

She had a fitted, off-the-shoulder dark deep green dress on. The part at her bust had sequins on, which caused reflections to sprinkle about, then immediately after the fitted bust, it was pulled at her waist before the sheer fabric loosely ran down her legs to stop at her shiny black heels which were strapped around her defined ankles, definitely giving her some height but not too much as to where he still towered over her.

Looking more closely at her face, she had darkened eyelashes and her lips were a few shades darker, complimenting her complexion rather nicely, just enough to bring out her features a bit.

She also had a black velvet choker on, with a black flower dawned upon the side of her neck, the mix of fabric brought out the texture of the choker a bit more than it normally would have.

She could honestly dress up to the occasion there was no denying that.

Even before, when he had seen her at the under club, how she donned a slightly provocative dress yet couldn't be labeled as anything other than classy.

He had seen her undercover before when she had dressed up as a nurse to access the hospital's archives, this was probably something she picked up on the way.

In a way he could understand dressing a bit differently to not attract any unwanted attention, this was one of the main reasons why he had temporarily put away his tabards, despite how much it hurt him.

He then quickly wondered what she would look like in her own traditional tabard, how differently she must look compared to her current style.

"Earth to Kura, It's time to go sleepyhead." The words that flowed from her tinted lips finally hit Kurapika, causing him to jump up from his seat, instantly awake and alert instead of hazy and sleepy.

The young man's reaction caused the girl to stifle out a laugh.

"Be careful of getting up so fast, you're going to end up being light-headed." The girl continued to laugh as she poked fun at the blonde.

It took half a second for Kurapika to bear his surroundings, taking his left hand and running it through his hair, causing a few strands to get out of his face.

"Alright, I'm awake. Let's get going before it gets too late." The blonde states, ignoring the girl's pitiful giggles as she gives a fake salute.

"Sir yes sir!" She exclaims, only to laugh once more.

Sliding his velvet blazer on once more, the blonde eventually leads the way out of the girl's apartment, the girl only a few steps behind him as she locks up.

★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

"Good evening, I'm here to attend Malcolms one-of-a-kind reveal," Kurapika tells the older gentlemen before them, gaining his attention to the young couple before him.

"Yes, and the names are-?" The older man kindly whisks out a white book that presumably has all the guest names within its contents.

"Of course, I am Dr.Wellamby and this is my plus one, my wife, Ms.Wellamby."

The young woman who was attached to the blonde's arm smiled slightly at the older man before them, gaining a smile back in return as he searched for the name in the book.

It didn't take the gentleman long before he spoke. "Ah! It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Wellamby, congratulations on the success of the surgery!" The eyes of the older man suddenly narrowed at the blonde's own grey eyes.

"Indeed it was, say, I heard that Malcolm has a lion-turtle exhibit, do you think he would fancy a show?" The blonde sends a closed eye smile towards the older man, who in return softens his gaze, the keyword safely used convincing the old man.

"Indeed, enjoy your stay." The older man unhooks the red velvet sash, letting the two Kurtas go forth.

The younger girl let out a soft sigh as they began walking up the heaps of stairs that led to Malcolm's mansion.

There were several well-dressed people in attendance, most were probably of higher class with a few lathered in black and white tailcoats with server trays upon the palm of their hand were also sprinkled about.

Upon entering the foray, the eyes of the pair both simultaneously looked at the grand room before them.

There were themes of gold and red sprinkled about, a grand red carpet set in the middle of the room then headed up the grand staircase, most likely a prop for a grand entrance.

The (e/c) shades of the girl looked around the room analyzing simple aspects from windows to exits.

The blonde doesn't wait for the confirmation of the girl before he takes the lead moving towards the left-most part of the room.

"There's no apparent security Kura, they're probably blending in." The girl looks up at her partner who was doing just as she was before, analyzing the space.

"Yeah, I noticed as soon as we walked in. Our best bet is that it's the butlers." The blonde quietly states, bending down just a bit towards the young girl's year.

This place honestly reminded him of the Zoldyck estate, how it was grand and well decorated, yet the staff itself were more than capable.

The butlers also gave off a glimpse of charisma that bled with bloodlust.

"Are you ready to kick off the plan? First impressions are rather important." The tinted lips of the shorter girl peered into a slight smirk.

"I'm ready when you are." The blonde gives the girl a curt nod as she then suddenly shoves him away from her.

"Fine, if you need me I'll be getting me a drink." The girl states loud enough for the surrounding faces to look at them, yet not enough to fully stop the ongoing commotion around them.

With a look of distaste, the girl turns around, her wavy hair flowing against the current as it lifts off of the girl's clothed back.

The blonde looks around at the slight scene that they have caused, adjusting the cuffs of his velvet suit he lifts a small bashful smile which could be placed within the lines of embarrassment, dismissing the event silently towards those around him.

They soon return to their own casual affairs.

As his grey eyes return to her, he watched as she gracefully places one foot in front of the other, which causes her form to sway lightly with each given step.

She had even managed to cause a few heads to turn, which honestly was enough to slightly upset the Kurta.

How could people just not respect women? He could never understand.

He kept his eyes on her form till he knew she arrived safely at the bar, taking a seat on a leather heightened bar stool.

She had felt the eyes that landed on her as she walked or even as she sat down, the heat of their eyes was enough to bore into her (s/t) flesh.

"A cosmo if you don't mind." The girl gave the quiet man before her a charming lipped smile, enough for her face lines to pop out a bit.

The man nods as he sets up his cocktail shakers together.

During the making of her drink, all of the lights suddenly went out, just for a spotlight to turn on with a loud flick, which urges all to regain their formal attention to the top of the stairs.

With much anticipation from the whispering crowd, a man with salt and pepper hair stepped out first, full in clad of a black and white suit with white-gloved hands.

The man steps forward which causes all to cease their whispering.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce before you a true one of a kind, a being so magnificent that it had to be brought back to life. I present to you all for the first time! Sir. Malcolm S. The first and only! Artificial Kurta!"

The entire room went wild, several people boasting and hollering their excitement at the disgusting being before them.

The girl quickly made eye contact with the light grey ones, she could tell just by the intensity of his stare that he was tempted to rampage him right here and right now.

Feeling her stare, the blonde quickly turns his head to the right, the glimmer of her stern (e/c) eyes was just enough for him to untense his muscles and give the girl a curt nod, thanking her for getting himself on track once more.

They had a plan, it was solid. His part was fairly easy, she would be the one who would rather make it or break this operation.

After the cheering subsided, the older man bowed and stepped out of the way, encouraging Malcolm to step forth.

If the room couldn't get any more excited, you were dead wrong.

There were hundreds possibly thousands of people in the estate, cheering for this fake, pathetic excuse of a man.

Breaking their contact, the (e/c) eyes of the girl meet up to a disgusting sight, a sight that caused the back of her throat to burn with stomach acid that honestly threatened to spew up.

Her eyes widened as she focused a bit more on the man who wore a velvet scarlet suit, he wore a white undershirt and white loafers, causing the scarlet tones to pop out more.

Yet the most disgusting feature the man donned was pair of scarlet eyes in the place of his original green ones.

The girl looked towards the blonde once more, just to make sure that he's not tempted to jump out and ruin this for them.

Her eyes landed on the blonde, whose face was in utter awe. It looked as if his eyes had landed on the devil himself.

His eyes were wide, she could see that his irises looked smaller than they normally looked. His mouth was frozen open, a line of a frown downed the lined of his opened lips, leaving him an opened mouth frown.

His skin was as pale as the dead, it looked as if he were long dead, she couldn't even see his chest moving, he was completely frozen in horror.

He had to get moving, this was their open window.

Through the yelling and hollering the girl took a chance to scream at the blonde who remained at the other side of the room.

"Kura!" She yelled, the people around her not paying an ounce of mind.

The words echoed through the blonde's mind for a moment before he managed to break out of his petrified state.

His teary grey eyes met the glossy ones of the girl, her skin also looked several shades paler than her original tone.

The girl then mouthed some words to him, silent words that screamed louder than possible.

'Go! We'll get justice!'

That was all the blonde needed in order to snap out of his dazed state, he needed to remember what they were there for.

Justice.

It was always about justice, he couldn't afford to not be composed now.

Closing his mouth, the blonde sent a quick nod her way, indicating that he was good now.

With nothing else said, the blonde then disappeared beyond the crowd, the girl losing him instantly.

Returning her gaze to the host she started calculating which scenario would take place in this instance.

After the applause had died down, Malcolm spoke his first words, pride falling down the cliffs that were his pink lips.

The young man then brings up his right hand and brushes it through the white stands of his fluffy white hair.

The man had a light olive skin complexion which caused his white hair to look brighter against his tanned skin.

Her eyes ran back to his eyes, it was hard to muster the energy to look at those eyes. They were absolutely haunting.

Thinking more on the heinous crime caused her blood to heat up, infuriating the young girl.

His eyes didn't glow like the ones of the live Kurtas, they remained the same shade of scarlet rather than alternating between shades of red and sometimes even pink.

So in the end he couldn't become a true Kurta, after all, all he was able to do was to use them as lenses, nothing more.

This was enough to cause the young girl to relax.

There was so much unknown to this operation, no one had records on the differences Malcolm's success contained if any, and it was confirmed here and now that his eyes weren't able to shift like how they normally would.

The girl then reached out for her Cosmos and took a sweet rich gulp before lifting up the glass to the man who still stood at the top of the grand staircase. With this heightened motion, the crimson eyes of the artificial Kurta took notice of the female seemingly sending a cheer his way.

Her eyes didn't fail to notice how he somehow took notice of her among the darkened crowd, maybe it was due to the fact that she was the only one in the building who donned that specific shade of deep green, or the fact that her lips remained connected while all others shouted and boasted.

Or maybe it was the instant feeling he got when he looked down onto her, her own (e/c) staring back at his new scarlet ones, holding something rich behind them, something which was drowning.

The man spoke, one could tell that he was in his early twenties due to the radiance in his voice, the tone and maturity evident in his tone.

"I thank you all for this evening, a grand one-of-a-kind experience that I am blessed to bestow upon you very fine guest of mine! enjoy the evening, I know I will!" The young man spoke, making his entrance short and sweet, fake, and rehearsed charisma flow from the small spaces from behind his straight white teeth.

Several more applauses were sounded as Malcolm bowed and the bright lights returned to their normal brightness.

Casually turning around from her left side, her eyes quickly catch a glimpse of the space the blonde stood just moments ago, confirming that their mission was already underway.

Returning her gaze back onto the bartender, she patiently waits for the bartender to return to her services

"So humor me, I made that within the inventions that the attendee was allowed to bring a plus one." The sultry young voice spoke from the formerly empty seat that was empty just moments ago.

"Yet, from the time I made my appearance and managed to get to you, no one had come to claim this seat as theirs, leaving me to believe that you are on your own."

The young girl breaks her contact from the several arrays of drinks from before her to turn towards the voice box that is currently speaking to her.

Her (e/c) meet the scarlet ones before her, instantly sending a kick to her stomach.

Yet, with proper composure, she lifts up the corner of her mouth in a subtle smirk.

"It turns out that I am the plus one." She gives a short answer to the white-haired male before her.

The man's eyebrows raise at this in a joking fashion.

"You're the plus one?! And they left you alone?" He asks. His domineer is very much lax overflowing with his forced charisma.

"Before I forget, let me properly introduce myself the name is Demeter, Demeter Willamby. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Sir. Malcolm. S." The girl provided her hand to the male before her, formally and respectfully as much as possible.

Malcolm then takes the young girl's left hand then kisses the center of the back of her hand.

She physically had to restrain herself from grimacing at the action.

"Ah Willamby, I know that name from my research team, forgive me for not recognizing faces."

The girl removed her hand from the male using it as an excuse to gesture it dismissing his apology.

"I don't take offense, it was my husband who was on the research team." The girl spoke as the white hair male stole a look at her left hand once more, not noticing the mark on her ring finger. prior

"Sorry if this sounds prudent, but I don't see a ring on your ring finger."

The young girl gives a soft smile in return. "Yes, divorce isn't kind to all, we're in the final stages as we speak." She replies as she finishes off the remainder of her sweet pale red drink.

"Pardon me if this is rude, divorce? you look so young, so radiant! Full of untouched potential!" The male boasts, earning a fake blush across the Kurtas face.

"Don't flatter me! We've been lovers since we were in school, then married a year ago and since then, it hasn't been the same. We're simply not the same anymore."

She spoke, rehearsed sadness leaked from her lips.

Her eyes glossed up a bit, something that the white-haired male didn't miss.

"Things happen for a reason Demeter, One day, it'll make sense to you." The male states as he then whistles for the bartender to attend to his needs.

"Two glasses of 1947 Château Cheval Blanc if you don't mind." The white-haired male finishes, obviously boasting about his riches in a subtle way.

"Oh you don't have to, I've already had my fair share for the night." The young woman pleads kindly denying the expensive gesture.

"Don't be so modest, life's too short to not experience it fully." The white male then proceeds to grab a glass and give one to the female as he grabs the other for himself.

"To new beginnings!" The male sends a white smile to the younger girl as she giggles and accepts his offer.

"To new beginnings." She quietly repeated as she took a sip of the luxurious velvet liquid.

She couldn't deny it, it was the smoothest wine she had ever had.

The male then places his glass back onto the bar, the glass still mostly full almost identical to the girls.

"Sir Malcolm, if you don't mind a word?" A man with dark tanned skin spoke, causing Malcolm to part his attention from the girl.

"Excuse me if you will." He didn't sound too happy at the fact that his attention was diverted from the girl, yet she couldn't have hoped for a better opportunity.

Lifting her dangled bracelet, she casually looks around her perimeter, seeing that it's clear, she then uses her other hand to open one of the charms on her bracelet.

using her eyes to spot Malcolm still speaking to the tanned man in the suit, she continues to dangle her arm on the bar, releasing the opened charm, letting the fine gradient powder fall into the depths of his ruby-red wine.

Seeing that the white-haired man is on his way back, the girl grabs her glass and takes a small sip, just so his return wouldn't be labeled as awkward.

"My apologies, that was just my subordonnant, I hope I didn't keep you waiting." He smiles as he returns to his previous seat, eyeing the woman before him.

"Understandable, I apologize if I'm the one that's keeping you waiting, I feel bad that you're a very popular man, much less a host, I can't help but feel like I'm taking away from your very own celebration."

A short laugh leaves her lips as she picks up her glass once more, taking another sip eventually finishing it.

The man laughs before he picks up his own glass and finishes it off in a few gulps.

"You are far more entertaining than this celebration. Say, would you be interested in me showing you around my private exhibit?" The young man asks a smile donned showing the dimples that rest on the corners of his face, causing him to look much younger than his mid-twenties.

The girl gives a look of surprise, her eyes glimmering and a smile plastered on her face.

"D-do you mean it? I mean if it wouldn't burden you to leave your own event just to show me around as if I were some tourist."

The girl avoids his gaze looking away bashfully

"Nonsense, it would be my honor, Demeter."

She stifled a giggle as she stands up, meeting the side of the much taller Malcolm. He could honestly be a few inches taller than Kurapika if she thought about it. She was wearing heels.

"I promise not to steal you away for too long, I wouldn't want your husband worrying." The male gives off a laugh as they begin walking, her arm laced against his own in a rather formal matter.

She let out an honest laugh at this, or maybe it was the rich wine. "He's honestly probably speaking to someone about his newest research, he never stops talking about it." The girl baited the man as they begin to walk up the stairs together.

The white-haired male rose his eyebrow at this, curious as she continued.

"It's the only thing he talks about these days if I'm honest."

The male looked down at her, seeing a pleased look on her face along with rosy cheeks, her body fairly warm to the touch.

"Well don't tease me now, what is he currently researching?"

"Human soul reanimation."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 24.4K 44
''𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶,'' 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
107K 1.7K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...
42.8K 1.9K 31
y/n comes from a special village secluded from society. they're known for their special DNA; their blood and tears can heal any injury. they're also...
32.4K 699 21
𝘮𝘦𝘵·𝘢·𝘯𝘰𝘪·𝘢 /𝘮𝘦𝘥əˈ𝘯𝘰𝘪ə/ 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰...