A Perfect Assassin (Assassina...

By Gale4Lifes

Class 3-E. The worst class in Kunigigaoka Junior High School has been assigned to kill a threat to the world... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time
Bitch Time
Adult Time
Apology Time
Assembly Time
Dinner Time
Exams Time
Discussion Time
Field Trip Time
Rescue Time
Declaration Time
AI Time
Smile Time
Humid Time
Visit Time
Time For A Fair Fight
Baseball Time
Art Time
Time To Call It A Night
New Teacher
Uncertainty Time
Pool Time
Investigation Time
Warning Time
Results Time
The End of The First Term
Training Time
Time For A Summer Vacation
Strategy Time
Infiltration Time
Infiltration Time 2nd Hour
Infiltration Time 3rd Hour
Infiltration Time 4th Hour
Blackmail Time
Time To Reveal The Past
Time to Meet
"You're a great... "
Little Secret
The Start of New Semester
Freedom
Grow
Time To Meet 2nd Hour
Disguised Devil
Tag Time
Thief
Superior Time

Time To Be A Target

5.9K 179 26
By Gale4Lifes

A few days later
Field
(Y/N) POV

Hinano: Sensei, over there...

Karasuma:*sighs* Just ignore it. Continue the exercise.

Me: That's too much for us to ignore. Just explain the situation already.

Karasuma sighed again before explaining the situation.

Long story short, that foreign man is Irina's sensei. They were having a contest.

Whoever kill Karasuma first with anti-sensei knife, win. And who lose will back down from the assassination attempts.

Karasuma: And actually Lovro wanted to make (Y/N) as the target for this game.

Me: Hmm?

Karasuma: He said that you pique his interest when he first saw you yesterday. But since if you be the target, it will interrupt Class E study, so that octopus didn't allowed it. Anyway, we'll end today's P.E. class now. Dismissed!!

Everyone except me and Sara thanked him before standing up and walked into the building.

Sugino: What makes you so special until Lovro-san wanted to target you, Araumi?

Me: I wonder.

Suddenly the whole class heard Irina's voice.

Irina: Karasuma-sensei~

Everyone looked at her and saw she was holding flask.

Irina: Thanks for all your hard work~ You must be thirsty, right? Here's a cold drink for you!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Irina: C'mon, drink up! Drink up!

Everyone*thought*: There's definitely something in it.

I just ignored her and continued walking.

I could feel someone staring at me.

Me*thought*: Seriously, what did he want from me?

Timeskip
Office
Karasuma POV

As I was looking at my laptop, (Y/N) entered the office.

(Y/N): Koro-sensei, I'd like to have a conversation with you.

Koro-sensei: Of course, (Y/N)-kun.

He walked to his seat and (Y/N) followed suit.

They started their conversation. I was too busy to hear them.

As everyone in the room minding their own businesses, suddenly Lovro entered the office and rushed at (Y/N) with incredible speed.

Me*thought*: He's still want (Y/N)?!

Before I could do anything, (Y/N) dodged Lovro's thrust without looking and disarmed him.

He quickly kicked Lovro's knees and immediately choked him from behind.

Everyone in the room except the octopus was shocked.

Lovro tried to escape from (Y/N)'s grip but failed.

(Y/N): I've seen this coming. That's why I came here. My movements in the class is limited since there are lot of desks and students.

Lovro:*tries to breath* L... Let me go...!!

(Y/N) let him go and Lovro fell to his knees and catched his breathes.

Lovro: Haa... Haa...

Octopus: Fufufu, no wonder you managed to pique Lovro-san's interest, (Y/N)-kun.

Me: I don't know what are you talking about. What I did is nothing more than defending myself.

Irina: He's a professional hitman and you just defeated him with no problem!!

Me*thought*: I know he's hiding his true potential from the very start. But to take down a professional hitman... Just how much he's hiding from everyone?

Lovro: Haa... I knew it... When I saw you yesterday... I knew that you're hiding something... Just what do you practiced in the past...?

(Y/N): Piano and calligraphy. Now, please excuse me.

He got out from the room.

Lovro:*chuckles* I have been defeated by a middle schooler. What a nice student you guys have.

Me:*crosses arms* I told you to not target him.

Lovro:*looks at me* You know about his past, don't you?

I just kept quiet.

Lovro: Honestly, I won't ask you about his past. I'm not interested in it, anyway. What I'm interested in is his skill as an assassin.

Me:... Tell me, who is stronger. Me or him?

Me*thought*: I already know the answer but I still want to know what does a professional hitman think about (Y/N).

Lovro: I don't want to break it to you, but...

He stood up and looked at me.

Lovro: That boy is stronger than you. Maybe stronger than the "God of Death" himself.

Octopus:...

Irina:...

Me:.... I see.

Lovro: Anyway, I think I need to withdraw from this game. That boy injured my hand when he disarmed me earlier.

He then looked at Irina:

Lovro: I suggest you to withdraw too. There's no way you can kill that guy from elite force. It seems this game is a draw.

Me: Hmph.

I stood up and got out from the office.

Timeskip
Lunch Break
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Karma: Hey, look at that.

We looked out at the window and saw Karasuma was eating burger under a tree.

Kayano: Ah, Karasuma-sensei often eats lunch over there.

Someone then approached Karasuma.

Karma: There's a lone woman approaching him.

Me: Bitch-sensei's sure got commitment.

Irina took off her blazer and put it on the ground.

She then walked behind the tree while saying something to Karasuma.

Everyone in the class turned their attentions toward Irina.

Irina quickly came out from behind the tree.

She quickly get on Karasuma.

Sugino: Woah, she got the drop on Karasuma-sensei!!

Mimura: Way to go, Bitch-sensei!!

She tried to stab Karasuma's face with the anti-sensei knife but Karasuma stopped her hands.

Me*thought*: She can do nothing when it comes to physical strength. If she wants to win, then Karasuma-sensei need to surrender.

Just like my prediction, Karasuma let himself got stabbed with the anti-sensei knife.

The other students didn't realized about the fact that Karasuma surrendered though.

Sara: He surrendered, huh?

Me: Yeah.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 21
Assassination Classroom x Reader x BSD [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- A story where-in the Armed Detective Agency gets a Request from the Minist...
24.4K 592 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
4.7K 159 13
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...
46.4K 846 27
When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was assigned to assassinate their teacher who h...