LSW: Love Sick World

By Coming_To_You_Live

(EDITING) What will Y/n (or should I call you as Brielle?) do just to save Her Friends? A life full of secret... More

Prologue
Lee Rin
Chou Tzuyu
Yeh Shuhua
Kang Seung-Shi
Park Brielle/ (Y/n)
Witnessing Some Deaths (Pt.1)
Witnessing Some Deaths (Pt.2)
Try Again (Pt.1)
Try Again (Pt.2)
Frustrating (Pt.1)
Frustrating (Pt.2)
Don't Lose Hope (Pt.1)
Don't Lose Hope (Pt.2)
His Part Of The Problem
You Knew!?
Timeline?
Pictures From The Past
I Can Stop and Reverse Time!?
Voice?
C R U S H
I Have Some News For You Lil Shits
Sunshine Shu And Brave Tzu
Something About The Different Timelines
Are You Fucking Up Everything?
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Who Is SHE?
Prom (Pt. 1)
Prom (Pt. 2)
Hints
Reveal
Unexpected
Choice A (Pt. 1)
Choice A (Pt.2)
MY STORIES +NEW BOOK

My New Friend Future Irene

70 6 8
By Coming_To_You_Live

(did not proofread)

Brielle was just laying down on her bed.

Irene was just chilling on her mind.

(Just imagine Irene laying down beside her)

"So.... Can you explain everything?"

Irene opens her eyes as she sighs.

"You do realize you can talk to me with your voice right?"

"What the!? You mean I can fucking talk to you outside my mind?"

"Yeah you can, but that would look like you just did drugs and just got out a fucking asylum Twit."

"Your so mean... Well I'll only talk to you like this if I'm alone, but if not? Then I'll talk to you.."

"Here."

Irene smiles.

"Witty but stupid sometimes."

"Hey!"

"Anyways I'm floating and I see you have a plan, everything is pinned here."

Irene traces the papers that was pinned on the wall making Brielle gasp as she saw some paper moving.

"Are you a ghost?"

"Well, I'm a ghost I guess? I can predict, I can touch things but I can't hurt people... Welllllllllll.."

Brielle rolled her eyes.

"I can hurt them, But that would drain me for 10 minutes. I can't talk to you neither help you."

"So why'd you chose me?"

"Why? You say.... Because.... I trust you bring justice to my death."

(Why do I feel like I'm making this a Irene x (Y/n) type of story--)

"Sad that your dead... I wanna see your face..."

Irene smiles as she moved beside Brielle making the bed creak, Brielle jumps up with a screech.

"Sheesh what a scaredy cat."

"M-Me? Psh! Nada--"

"AHHHHHH!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Brielle hid under the bed.

"Pft-Hahahahahhaha!"

Brielle blushed in embarrassment as she crawls away from under the bed.

"Your really mean!"

Irene chuckles, if only Brielle can see her sticking her tongue out towards her teasingly.

"It's been a long time since I had this kind of joy..."

Irene sighs making Brielle frown.

She sat down on the edge as Irene hugs her pillow.

Brielle blushed imagining the girl who was hugging her pillow.

"I died because of... Aish.... He did this to me, he stabbed me 28 times in the stomach..."

Brielle's face paled at how Irene was murdered.

"2-28.... T-time-s?"

"Yep."

Brielle gulped as she scratched her nape.

"Do you know who did this to you?"

"Kim Woo-bin."

"The famous model!?"

"Tch! I knew it! He used my contract to sign himself to The company!"

Brielle felt pity and sympathy for Irene.

She was stabbed at the back and was literally stabbed 28 times in the stomach.

"I never knew he was that corrupted..."

"And I know for infact his helping that Hwang Hyunjin to kill your precious friends, if I get my hands on him I will--I WILL CUT HIM TO PIECES!"

Irene shouted as she threw Brielle's pillow at the wall creating a crack on the wall.

Brielle gulped.

"So how will we do this? Like if I'm somewhere you'll be always there for me right?"

Brielle asked as Irene sighs.

"Yes, there's like a rope on your waist that is tied on mine. If ever I try running, walking, sprinting or cut it I will get hurt or worst die. If you let go of me..."

Irene made the yellow rope that was tied on her waist glow making Brielle gasp as she now knows where Irene is, she looked down on her waist and saw the glowing yellow rope.

"By untying that rope on your waist... Means your sending me to hell--"

"Oh well I ain't doing that then..."

Irene was speechless.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah I'm certain! 100%!"

Brielle smiled brightly as Irene tensed.

"This human is different to the ones that Suga gave me.... I'll have to thank him soon."

"Who's suga?"

"Suga is my best friend and a Reaper, when he saw me he tried giving me humans to help me bring justice. But none of them were any different they ended up letting me go making me fall down to hell but Suga always grab me away from hell, he has a little sister that has the same skin as him so white like I'm gonna go blind if I glance at them."

Brielle grabs the pillow Irene threw and went back to her bed to listen to Irene.

"Moonbyul back then had a girlfriend named Krystal, But Krystal was only using her so she ended up crashing her car or drugging herself until she gets an overdose."

"... Rin..."

Brielle frowns as she scooted near Irene making their shoulder bump.

Irene noticed it but continues her story.

"Hwasa was bullied by her looks and was blamed by her Girlfriend named Kim Chungha's death, of course typical MEN kept punching and kicking her until she had enough. She took all the blame and her aunt made her live inside an hospital making her get tired of life, she drowns herself inside the tub with her sorrow and for her longing to her girlfriend, or she gets bumped by a car... Not just any car... It was Woo-bin's car."

Irene felt tears run down her cheek but Brielle wasn't aware.

"Tzuyu.."

"Wheein was like you... Well her attitude of saving us even tho I was saving them.... But she wasn't like that at first, her boyfriend named Kwon Min-sik broke up with her without regrets. She started to burn her apartment... But what was difficult was she kept changing places or like she was stabbed by Woo-bin..."

Irene sighs as Brielle who felt her trembling pouts.

"Just like Shuhua..."

She now knows the girl was crying.

So she lays her head on Irene's shoulder.

"Then Yongsun.... Yongsun's girlfriend Jihyo.."

(This is not Park Jihyo, this is Song Jihyo. Imma use her since they close too)

"Died because Woo-bin decided to poison her... Making Yongsun broken and kills herself by jumping off a building or kill and burn the hospital down saying If I'm going to hell, their going down with me. She was killed by an Electric chair."

"But you saved them right?"

"I managed to save them..... They thought I sacrificed myself... Well that was the letter I sent them.. but it was actually not a sacrifice... I can be with them.... But.... Woo-bin was gonna kill someone I care the most... So I went to where he said I should go, and when I did yo--that person was not there... So he ended up killing me."

(Yeah I'm turning this into Irene x (Y/n))

Irene stopped.

She heard Brielle sniffling.

"Wait are you crying?"

"N-No..."

"Liar..."

But instead Laughing at Brielle, she gasped and stood up making Brielle fall.

"I... I CAN FEEL YOU!"

Brielle's eyes widened as she looked everywhere and now she can see Irene who had bandages around her stomach as she was wearing a crop top shirt and blood all over her checkered long sleeve polo.

Even tho it's been years, Irene still looked Young. Her black long hair was softly laying down her shoulders as her chocolate brown eyes scanned Brielle that had a shock expression.

Her lips a bit open as she gasped when Brielle shouted.

"I-I CA-N SEE YOU!"

She covered her mouth as she happily giggles jumping towards Brielle hugging her.

"Y-You accepted me! That means you accepted me... You'll help me..."

Irene hides her face on the girls shoulder.

"I'll surely will.... You don't have to say thank you..."

Brielle glanced at the picture that appeared beside her.

Irene let's go of the hug as she also saw the picture.

Irene knows what's going on.

"Concentrate at the picture and find it's sweet spot."

Brielle's sight started to get blurry as she tries focussing on the picture.

Everything went black.

"Brielle wake up.... You'll be late...."

"Wake up Brielle..... Today is May 8, 2016."

🤍(Shu)-(Whee)🤎
🧡(Tzu)-(Hwa)❤️
💛(Bri)-(Hyun)💚
💙(Seu)-(Yong)❣
💜(Rin)-(Byul)♥️
____________________

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.9K 28
Once upon a time there is Y/n, L/n an kind, shy, beautiful smart girl who used to be an YouTuber and singer but she quits during her last performance...
214K 9K 41
❝Good roommates are hard to find, harder to leave, impossible to forget. But My Roommate is nothing. Yet, i fell inlove with the girl i hate and the...
148K 4K 66
A story that surely will drive you crazy! • Please be aware that some of the characters in the story are purely products of my imagination. • I take...
14.1K 1K 51
They Were Studying About Mentality and Disorders, They Dreamed the Same Dream Job. But What Happens When a Girl with a Traumatic Life gets into them...