Beginning of falling in love

By KayBrown9

Elena slowly falls in love with Klaus when he unexpectedly showed up at the Mystic Falls. New adventures and... More

Chapter 1: Beginning of falling in love
Chapter 2: Roadtrip
Chapter 3: Blissful Night
Chapter 4: Confession
Chapter 5: Love and Death
Chapter 6: Call me Cazy but I Think I am in Love
Chapter 7: Love Forever
Chapter 8: Beginning Plan
Chapter 9: Lover's Triangle
Chapter 10: Family Matters
Chapter 11: I Want You
Chapter 12: New Love
Chapter 13: New Life
Chapter 14: Down Marriage Rode
Chapter 15: Vamp Wedding(Part 1)
Chapter 16: Vamp Wedding (Part:2)
Chapter 18: Honeymoon (Part: 2)
Chapter 19: 2 years 10 months and 245 days
Chapter 20: Breaking Klaus
Chapter 21: Dead But Alive
Chapter 22: Switched At Death
Chapter 23: What Now?
Chapter 24: Not The Same Person
Chapter 25: Rough Patch
Chapter 26: Healing and New Beginings
Chapter 27: The Road of Pregnacy
Chapter 28: Baby Shower
Chapter 29: Savior
Chapter 30: Settling
Chapter 31: Selfishness
Chapter 32: Baby time

Chapter 17: Honeymoon (Part:1)

1.2K 35 2
By KayBrown9

Klaus's P.O.V

I kissed Elena and held her.

"Now your mine forever." I said in her ear.

"Forever is a every long time." She said and kissed my jawline.

"You should know aren't you like 17?" I said remembering the first time we had sex and our conversation about forever.

She laughed and smiled at me.

"Come on love, we have to go off on our honeymoon." I said her forehead.

"Don't worry we don't have to pack the maids did it for us." I added.

"Klaus when I talk to Damon-" Elena started to say but I cut her off.

"I don't want to know. You mine now he lost so at the end it doesn't matter." I said.

"I love you." She said and kissed me.

"Come on we are waisting time. You still need to get out of your wedding dress" I said and led her out the church.

The driver opened the back seat door and me and Elena got in. He went to the other side and go in then drove off. He drove us back to the house so Elena could get changed. Elena sped in and got changed and sped back out with a more comfortable dress on. Then the driver drove us to the airport.

Elena was quiet but smiling. She looked out the window and I looked at her the whole ride there. 'I really did fall for the Doppelgänger- Elena.' I thought and chuckled.

"What?" Elena said and looked at me.

"Nothing just who would have thought you becoming my wife." I said smiled.

She smiled and kissed me.

"And I never been happier." She said and kissed me again.

We finally made it to the air port and the driver led us to my private jet.

"A private jet?!" Elena said and looked at me.

"You deserve the best." I said and led her on the plane. We sat beside each other, Elena got the seat by the window. She stared out of the window and I stared at her.

"We finally have eternity together." She said and looked at me.

"When I first became a vampire I thought I could never get married and settle down with someone. I would always be alone and my father laughed upon this making this his biggest curse he put on me..." I said as she looked at me with her doe eyes.

"You don't have to be alone anymore.. You have me..." She said and kissed me.

"It seems my curse has lifted." I said and kissed her deeply with love.

The plane ride was long and peaceful. After an hour Elena fell asleep on my shoulder, she was so peaceful and beautiful. Even though she lost all her friends she still choose me and you can feel her happiness.

The plane finally landed and it was the morning. We were finally in paris where our honeymoon would be.

"Elena time to wake up love." I said as I gently nudged her.

"Here already?!" She asked in a sleepy voice.

"Well you did sleep most if the way here." I said and chuckled.

We got out the plane and Elena started to looked around.

"We're actually in Paris!" She said with excitement.

"Yes, where we will spend our honeymoon." I said and put my arm around her.

"So, how does a nice brunch sound?" I asked and kissed her.

"It sounds wonderful." She said and kissed me back. We went in the airport and out towards the lobby where we saw our new driver.

"Bonjour!" He said and waved at us.

"Enchanté Je m'appelle Alexandre I will be for driver." He said speaking haft french and haft English.

"Yes well we would like to have brunch." I said.

"Yaa yes I know a very good restaurant. I'll take you." He said in a french accent and bad grammar.

We followed Alexandre into a limo.

"I never rode in a limo before.." Elena said and look at all the fancy drinks and snacks.

"Well get use to it. This is our honeymoon." I said and kissed her.

Elena got on my lap facing me. She kissed me and loosened my tie. I held her waist and kissed her down to her neck and back up to her lips. I caressed her thigh and pulled her closer to me. Elena softly and quietly moaned in my ear making me even more excited in till the limo stopped.

Elena pouted and got off me. I tighten up my tie and she fixed her dress. Alexandre opened the door for us and we got out. I tipped a hundred dollars and he grinned at me.

"This is Ze Kitchen Galerie. Very good restaurant filled with art." He said and smiled.

"What do you think Elena?" I asked.

"I want to try it. It seems nice." She said.

"Alright." I agreed and me and Elena walked in."

Elena's P.O.V

The restaurant was filled with beautiful art and fancy decor. It was like a restaurant art gallery it was so beautiful. Even though we didn't have reservations Klaus compelled the waitress to slip us in so we didn't have to wait. We got seated by the window and she served us a glass of water.

"Bienvenue à Ze Kitchen Galerie. Appelez-moi quand vous êtes prêt à commander." She said as she put the water down and then she walked away.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Just to call her when we are ready to order." She said reading the menu.

"You speak french?"

"Well you live a thousands years Elena you tend to get bored." He said still reading.

I laughed and picked up the menu.

"I suppose your right." I said and started reading.

"Mmm well I can't read anything.. How about you order for me?" I asked cutely.

"Are you sure you want me to?" He asked and smirked.

"I trust you." I said and smiled.

"Okay as you wish." He said.

Klaus got the waitress to come back so he can order.

"que désirez-vous?" She said and got out a pen and pad.

"Elena aura la Cochon de lait, et je aurai le pêche du jour." Klaus order speaking fluent French. The waitress scribbled in her pad and walked smiled.

"toutes les boissons ?" She said looking at Klaus.

"Champagne." He said as he looked at me.

"ok votre repas sera bientôt prêt." She said and walked off.

Klaus reached over and grabbed my hand. He softly kissed it while looking at me.

"You look beautiful." He said and smiled.

"And you look so handsome." I said and giggled.

Our champagne arrived and the waiter set it down. He smiled and left.
Klaus picked the glass up and looked at me.

"A toast to an eternity of happiness and love." Klaus said and raised his glass.

I picked my drink and me clinked our glasses together.

We drank some at the same time and then our food came.

"voici. se il vous plaît appelez-moi si vous avez besoin de moi . profitez bien." She said as she set the plates down.

The food smelt so good and looked so fancy. I wish I was human right now so I can fully enjoy this meal and get full from it. But I'm happy I can be here and taste it at least. I grabbed my fork and knife and cut into the the soft tender meat with this strange sauce on top of it that smelt soo good.

I looked up at Klaus as I finally ate some. It melted in my mouth and I closed my eyes enjoying this unique flavor.

Klaus laughed as he took a bite of his.

"This taste so good." I said and took another bite.

"You should try this then." Klaus said and fed me some of his dish.

"Mmmm yum." I said and took a sip of the champagne to wash it down.

30 minutes went by and we finished our meal. Klaus paid the waitress and we walked out. The driver was still in the limo waisting for us. Once he saw us she swooped out and opened our doors.

"Was the brunch good?" He asked.

"Indeed it was." Klaus said as he got in.

"Excellent." He said and got back in the limo and drove off to the hotel.

"We have arrived to Hôtel Le Bristol Paris." He said and got out to open our door. The hotel was so beautiful and elegant.

Klaus led me in and went to the front desk.

"Klaus Mikealson." The lady said behind the desk and smiled.

"Bethany give me the best suite in this hotel." Klaus said and smiled.

"Long time no see. I'm sure I can whip something up for you and your girl." She said and smiled.

"This girl is my wife I want the best of the best." Klaus said.

Bethany stopped typing and looked at me.

"What a shocker." She said and laughed and continued to type on the computer.

"Well the best suite we have here is opened but reserved.. I can just changed it. Here you are the keys to the suite." She said as he handed Klaus the keys.

Klaus put my arm around we went to the elevator.

"This hotel is amazing." I said and looked at him.

"It gets better." He said and kissed me.

I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. He sped and banged me against the wall of the elevator. He hiked one of my legs up on him and kissed me down to my shoulder and back up to me lips. The elevator finally stopped but we kept kissing in till the door opened. Klaus grabbed me and sped us to our suite and banged me against the door. He picked me up and rushed to un lock the door and sped in. He closed the door and pushed me on to the bed.

I craved for his body and he knew it. He smirked and walked slowing towards me. Klaus crawled on top of me and kissed me. He took off him dress jacket and I ripped off his shirt.

Making love together will be different.. Because we're married. It will be rougher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 266 27
Elena swiftly falls into her coma, saying her final goodbyes to her loved ones. But once her eyes shut, they instantly open. Elena is now in another...
809 55 40
A new girl in Mystic Falls, who happens to be Elena's sister. But what happens when she discovers her sister cheating on her boyfriend, if you guesse...
111K 1.5K 52
A friend from Damon and Stefan's past shows up in Mystic Falls. Will she throw a kink in their seemingly perfect lives or will she be the one to save...
161K 4.5K 31
Elena Gilbert gets the surprise of her life. So, she, Bonnie, and Caroline heads down to The Crescent City to track down Elijah Mikaelson. Now, she i...