To Be Loved By A Mikaelson

Roslynmadyson द्वारा

Before Klaus daggers Elijah, he had given Hayley a small track phone and told her that if he were to ever dis... अधिक

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER LIST
MR. MYSTERY
MR. SAVIOR
MR. TROUBLE
MR. LOVER
MR. CONFUSED
MR. REGRET
MR. SLEEP
MR. FIGHTER
MR. UNTIL THEN
MR. FAMILY
MR. MINE
MR. YOURS
MR. DANCING
MR. GONE GONE GONE
MR. BIG HEART
MR. FETE DES BENEDICTIONS
Mr. PROTECTOR
Mr. BAYOU
Mr. big Brother
Mr. Hurt
MR. WEAK
MR. PUSH AND PULL
MR. FATHER
MR. PYTHON
MS. JEALOUSY
MR. RE-WRITTEN PAST
MR. DELICATE
MR. SLEEPING BEAUTY
MR. FORGIVENESS
MR. FAREWELL
MR. PLAYFUL PAIN
Mr. To The Rescue
Mr. C & H
MR AUTHORS URGENT QUESTIONS
Mr. Wolf Bond
MR. PLANNING
MR. PAIN IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
Mr. choices
MR. MISSING YOU
Mr. Overwhelmed
Mr. Kidnapped
Mr. Heed My Warning
Mr. It Was All For You
Mr. Love you long time
MR. AFTER THE TROUBLE
Mr. Sire Lines
Mr. SHES GONNA KICK MY ASS
Mr. Take My Soul
MR. WHO IS GONNA SAVE ME
MR. I Got You Brother
MR. GHOST
Loving Margo

Mr. Big Brother Knows Best

6.1K 226 13
Roslynmadyson द्वारा

Gabriel and Caroline walk through the doorway of Niklaus' paint room hand in hand with a large smile adorning his face.

"Bex!" He exclaims, uncaring that he interrupted the two siblings banter.

Rebekah spins around in surprise and her eyes drastically widen when she notices Caroline. "It's about time you've come to see your sister! What the bloody hell have I all missed?!"

Gabriel let's go of Caroline's hand to catch Rebekah for a hug. "I've missed you." She sighs in content.

"I've missed you too, sister." He smiles, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Suddenly, Elijah's voice is heard, revealing that they are talking with him on speaker phone. "Could we dispense with this fascinating dispute for just a moment and return to the subject of our supposed long-lost sister?"

Gabriel's eyes widen and his whole back straightens. "Did he just say long lost sister?"

Rebekah sighs in annoyance of Elijah's disruption. "There's not much to discuss, Elijah. She said she was Freya, and then she darted off into the night."

"Freya?" Gabriel whispers, Caroline, noticing his confusion places a hand on his arm in comfort, equally confused.

"Well, I met the girl in a mystical loony-bin, she could be anyone telling any lie. But, she did seem... familiar, somehow." Rebekah confesses.

Klaus grunts in frustration. "Then how is she still alive? A question, as ridiculous as its possible solutions, given this family's annoying predilection for cheating death."

"She's real." Gabriel admits. "Well she was."

"Well, did you happen to ask, if by some similar miracle, our aunt Dahlia lives as well?" Klaus says, not hearing Gabriel.

"If she is who she says, we'll find out soon enough. For now, it remains imperative that no one learns of Hope's existence. This has been our salvation thus far." Elijah interrupts his brother.

"Both are real people." Gabriel loudly announces.

Making all of the siblings in the room swivel in his direction and Elijah to stop in his steps at the safe house.

"What do you mean she is real? You'd think we would've heard of a sister sooner than a thousand years later." Elijah questions.

"I'm the eldest out of all of you." Gabriel rolls his eyes. "I know how many siblings I've had and I know Freya was one. If I'm completely honest I'm not sure how much younger she was than me, I was told she passed when we were very young. None of you were born yet, besides Finn."

"Exactly! She died young, as a child. So this woman is an imposter. Hopes existence must be kept a secret at all costs. Unless Hayley's husband-to-be starts flapping his gums. Perhaps I should take preventative measures and separate him from his head?" Klaus suggests happily.

Caroline rolls her eyes at his violent tendencies. "Jackson won't do anything to ruin the wedding."

Rebekah gasps in confusion, turning to Gabriel. "Hayley's getting married?! No wonder why Caroline's here."

Caroline glares at the blonde who sends her a wicked smile in response and Gabriel and klaus smirk at their bickering.

"She makes me so mad!" Caroline exclaims, waving her hands all over the place.

Letting out a slight chuckle Gabriel shakes his head and grabs her hand. "That's just how Bex is Care. She means well, very deep down."

"Speaking of the devil." Caroline whispers in annoyance as are all walks into the compound shouting for Klaus.

"I believe that's me, Caroline." Klaus says as he enters the room, hanging up his phone.

Looking towards the three he holds up his phone. "That was Aiden. Finn has Marcel."

They all follow the pacing Klaus into his study.

"What? Why?" Rebekah says in horror.

"I don't know. Nor do I know where they are, what they're doing, or what specifically to do about it." He says throwing a tiny statue across the room.

Gabriel catches it right beside Caroline's head and huffs. "This family makes me want to murder people."

Gabriel's face slightly lightens when Kol appears in the entry way, looking exhausted.

"I see my timing is as impeccable as usual." Kol sighs.

Klaus glares at the youngest brother. "Well, the traitor just thinks he can waltz in here like he's welcome!"

Rebekah growls. "As gracious as your apology better be, you're still getting one hell of a slap!"

Rebekah lunges for him but Gabriel sends her a look that forces her to roll her eyes and cross her arms in annoyance. Kol backs away, holding up a hand in front of him and speaking quickly. "Wait! Wait. I understand the irony of what I'm about to say, but I came here because I need your help."

While Klaus deviously laughs Gabriel narrows his eyes at him slightly, analyzing his body up and down.

"Figure out how to do your wicked little body-swap, and then we can talk about help!" Rebekah yells.

Kol looks towards Gabriel frantically. "Look, you don't understand, Gabriel, Nik. Finn has locked me in this body, no more jumping. He's put a curse on me. I am dying."

Rebekah rolls her eyes and crosses her arms once more while Klaus just raises his eyebrows in amusement.

Kol laughs bitterly as he eyes all of his siblings. "You don't believe me. Gabriel, brother please." He pleads.

Caroline looks up to Gabriel with furrowed brows. This was Kol Mikaelson, one of the two Mikaelsons famously known for being saved by their brothers. Yet, here he was leaning against the wall with a straight face as his brother pleads for him to save him.

Klaus shrugs. "Well, you're hardly the champion of truth-telling."

Kol scoffs in anger. "Of course, why would a brother expect his siblings to leap to his aid?"

Klaus gapes at him. "Oh, spare me the pity party, Kol! Your recent actions merit a certain allowance for disbelief. And don't act as if Gabriel hasn't babied you every moment of your life."

Kol looks towards them all in frustration. "Look, I know what I've done!" He turns towards Rebekah. "But, I won't apologize for trying to pull one over on you, Beks. You deserved it! But I don't deserve to die! Certainly not at the hands of my own family!"

Klaus yanks at Kol's arm and spins him so they're face to face. Gabriel straightens his posture ready to intervene if needed. "What kind of con are you playing?"

Kol jerks out of his grip. "The kind I hate the most, the truth."

Rebekah now looks at Kol worriedly and walks toward Niklaus. "He's not lying. Even as a boy, Kol never lied once called out on the act. He may play dirty pool, but he's not lying."

Klaus sneers at him before turning away and pacing around the room and Kol walks toward him.

Meanwhile Caroline quietly nudges Gabriel's arm and sends him a look that says 'what do you know that I don't?'

Gabriel simply sends her a half smirk.

"Nik, I was helping Marcel for Davina. Finn has got him, he's trying to get a secret out of him, something he thinks Marcel knows about you..." Kol watches with interest as Klaus, Gabriel, and Rebekah share worried and anxious looks. When Kol makes eye contact with Klaus, Klaus gives him a look as though he's inviting him to question him. Kol laughs bitterly "He's right, isn't he?"

"Marcel doesn't know anything about anything." Klaus coldly responds.

"Well, if I were you, I'd hope that that's true, because believe me, Finn has the means to get it out of him." Kol states, watching all of their concern grow.

Rebekah and Kol are setting up candles, salt, and herbs on top of a map on a table in the courtyard to prepare for a spell, while Klaus leans against the nearby wall.

Gabriel is sitting at the table with Caroline sitting on one of his legs. She traces his forearm tattoos of Kol and Rebekah's names in their native language.

Kol looks up at Klaus. "So, what is the secret, anyway?"

"The term "secret" implies something only known by those who have earned the right to be aware of it. Start the spell." He responds in a bored manner.

Kol huffs. "Well, it's easier said than done. Finn is channeling the power from our parents. He's a lot stronger than something some week-old witch and I can do. It'd be a very different story if Gabriel's magic wasn't on the fritz."

Rebekah snaps her head towards him in offense. "Now, hang on! I may not be trained, but I..."

Gabriel chuckles into Caroline's shoulder as Rebekah's emotional outburst causes her to accidentally create a magical wind that blows all of the spell ingredients and candles off of the table. Kol sighs in annoyance and looks at Rebekah, who looks both surprised and guilty as she sits on the couch. "Oh, blast."

Klaus walks toward Kol and then Gabriel. "We need a stronger witch. Let's call Davina."

Kol stands up already shaking his head. "No, no, no, no, no! I- I don't want her to know that I'm sick."

Klaus growls. "Then do a better bloody job!"

"I just need time." He pleads.

Gabriel pats Caroline's thigh signaling for her to stand, to which she does. "We have some errands to run, give me a call if I'm needed for anything more."

All three of the siblings snap their heads towards the two. "At a time like this!" Rebekah nearly screeches.

"Anything more! You haven't bloody done a thing!" Kol gapes in shock. Was his brother that bloody mad at him for sending their sister away that he'd leave his life in the hands of Klaus?

"In all due time, sister." He winks, disappearing with Caroline far enough out of eye sight.

Caroline opens her mouth to speak but Gabriel holds a finger to her mouth and zooms in his hearing to his siblings banter.

"The spell Finn cast to lock you in your body; do you remember it?" Klaus questions, not realizing that Gabriel hadn't said anything about the situation the whole time

Kol huffs. "Well, I was a little distracted by the murder-y part..."

"If we can use his own spell against him, once he's locked in his body, I can end our collective woes with a brief snap of the neck!" Klaus claps in joy. "All I need to do is pull it from your memory."

Kol immediately backs away. "Oh, no, no, no! I am not allowing anybody into my mind, do you understand?"

"You came into my home, asking for my help. This is it. It's not a request." Klaus lunges toward Kol and grabs each side of his head with his hands.

As soon as Gabriel hears the shuffling he starts leaving the compound completely.

Looking over to Caroline Gabriel chuckles when he realizes she's slightly glaring at him with a hand on her hip. "What is it, love?"

"You would never let Kol die let alone leave his life in Klaus's hands. What do you know that the rest of us don't?" She raises an accusing brow.

He wraps an arm around her shoulder and begins walking. "Well you see Care, when we were in Finn's little mind maze I realized what Finn was about to do to Kol before anyone else and deflected it into the necklace I made for Kol decades ago."

Caroline stops in her tracks with a thoughtful look on her face. "So the necklace is making him sick?"

"On the contrary, the necklace saved his life." He chuckles. "All he has to do is take it off."

"Wait a second." Caroline looks around to make sure no one was listening and then glares at the cheeky man in front of her. "When did you get your magic back?"

Gabriel nervously chuckles at the blonde. "Around the same time Rebekah must've escaped the insane asylum I imagine."

"Ouch woman!" Gabriel yelps when Caroline smacks his arm.

"Why didn't you tell anyone!?" She exclaims. "You could've been helping them this whole time."

Gabriel speeds them into an empty alley way and looks both ways before whispering. "The night Rebekah escaped I woke up feeling like I couldn't breathe."

Caroline stops and stares at him in concern. "What, why?"

"Every hundred years or so my magic has flared, almost like it's sending me a warning signal." Gabriel rubs his forehead in exhaustion thinking about it. "I never understood it, but if what Finn is saying is true then I'm guessing that's when our aunt Dahlia and my sister Freya wake up. It must be how they've stayed alive all this time."

"You can feel them." Caroline whispers in realization.

"I can feel their huge amount of magic." Gabriel corrects.

"That still doesn't explain how your magic came back after exhausting it so much." Caroline states.

Gabriel begins pacing back and fourth in the small alley. "It felt like jump starting a car. My magic flared and then I felt it shoot through out my whole body. My magic feels threatened and therefor my worry for my family sky rocketed."

"You're saving up your magic. To fight Dahlia." Caroline's eyes widen in realization.

Gabriel places both hands on either side of her jaw in urgency. "No one must know Caroline. Not my family, not even Davina."

"But why, I don't understand you guys could make a plan?" Caroline shakes her head.

"My family is paranoid. They barely believe Dahlia exists as it is." Gabriel sighs, shaking his head. "Hopes life is in danger. Everyone is going to spiral thinking their doing what's best for her and chaos will occur. Caroline, I think it's best you go back to Mystic Falls before Dahlia presents herself."

"What?" Caroline steps away in shock. "No, I'm not leaving you now. Just because things get hard doesn't mean I'm going to leave you early."

"Stubborn, stubborn woman." Gabriel sighs. Pulling out a bracelet filled with red gems, he presents it to her. "I figured as much. So I wasted no time in making this for you. You must wear it at all times."

Caroline stares at it in awe. Skimming her fingers over the bright ruby gems. "It's just like-"

"Kol's." He cuts her off.

"But this almost drained all your magic already helping Kol." Caroline points out.

"Trust me love, it's a lot harder to protect the dead than it is the living." Gabriel smirks.

Walking into the compound, the pair feel more confident after sharing everything but are shocked at what awaits them.

Rebekah is limp on the floor and Niklaus is coughing out blood. "Stop it!" Klaus yells in anger.

"Oh, you're angry, are you? Well, join the party, I've been here a thousand years!" Kol says, enraged. Klaus lunges for Kol, but Kol just hits him with another spell, and he falls to his knees. "I was building that dagger to protect myself against you, Nik. I'm not the bad guy in this chapter of our family's story! I'm the wronged! I'm the dead, but never mourned, unless you got everything that you wanted. I got a family who didn't care if I lived or if I died!"

"Gabriel." Caroline urges in worry. He holds up a hand and silently shakes his head.

"Oh, shut up!" Klaus yells. He vamp-speeds toward Kol and grabs him in a choke-hold as he slams him against the wall. "We've all suffered! We've all been wronged!"

Kol gasps for breath. "Go on! Go on, finish it off! Go ahead, kill me!"

Klaus glares at Kol for a moment before finally letting him go and dropping him to the floor. He takes a moment to calm himself before he speaks. "I'm not going to kill you, you idiot! Despite your behavior, you're still my brother!"

"Yeah, just the one you attempt to dagger anytime Gabriel is gone." He spats back.

"I've daggered all of you! Each for your own good! If you don't agree with my motives, fine. I never claimed to be the bastion of temperance! But stop this drivel about being singled out and unloved. You are a Mikaelson! You're my blood. And I need you. I need you by my side." He admits.

Gabriel slightly smiles.

"What does it even mean, Nik? Hmm? You talk about family; family this, family that. I haven't even earned the right to share your secrets, have I?"

"No. You haven't. But, by all means, brother, prove yourself. It's not too late." Klaus offers him a hand to help him up.

Gabriel let's himself be know. As he silently walks towards Rebekah's body and takes her into his arms and off of the floor.

Kol looks towards his brother who gives him a nod of encouragement. "Finn wants your blood. He promised to heal me if I delivered it."

Klaus' eyes widen. "You know where he is?"

Kol shakes his head. "You've gotta tell me why he wants it. Look, Nik, you've gotta trust me for once in your life, and I will stand by your side! I promise."

Klaus looks at him in slight shock. "You would risk your life to help me?"

"I know enough about dark magic to know that I'm hexed." His voice breaks in fear and sadness, and they both start to tear up. "There's no reversing what Finn's done to me, which makes him a murderer and a liar. And if I'm gonna die, I'll be damned if he gets what he wants."

"Finn has been dead to me for a long time. Tonight, I intend to make that official. Help me, and then I will share my secret with you. " Klaus promises.

"He'll be in the bell tower of the St. Louis Cathedral." He smiles sadly before grabbing Klaus' arms and putting his hands on either side of his head. "Go inside my head. Find the spell. Let's finish this."

"This is why you didn't tell him." Caroline smiles in his direction.

"This is why I didn't tell him." Gabriel confirms with a smile.

The five of them arrive at the bell tower, only to realize Finn was no longer there. But the table filled with items for a spell remained.

"Where is he? Is this a trick?" Klaus snarls in nervousness.

"He said he'd be here." Kol swears.

Gabriel and Caroline look around the room looking for any clue as to what he could be up to.

Gabriel looks at the ash and ingredients in interest. "This is the remnant of a spell. Ancient."

Rebekah points at something on the table, "Gabriel,what is that?"

When he looks closer, he finds a small, burnt piece of wood under a pile of ash, which he picks up and holds tightly in his hand. "Runic tiles."

"And what's it mean?" Rebekah questions:

"It's a symbol..." Gabriel pauses, slowly turning towards Klaus. "For baby."

Klaus and Gabriel give each other a significant look, which doesn't escape Kol's notice. Kol's eyes widen in alarm when he realizes what it means. "That's it, isn't it? Your baby's still alive."

Rebekah runs towards them all. "Finn tricked us into running about all day thinking he was looking for a way to find Hope..."

"When he knew where she was all along." Gabriel finishes, as Klaus quickly reaches into his pocket to pull out his phone.

Gabriel and Caroline look to each other, afraid of what that could mean.

"Cami's not answering." Klaus paces back and fourth in fear.

"Elijah will protect them." Caroline tried to assure the Mikaelsons.

"Finn is channeling both our parents. He's too strong. We need to find a way to sever his link to them! How do we do that?" Klaus says looking towards Gabriel with pleading eyes. Pleading with his brother to please save his child.

"It'll take power of our own. And a lot of it." Kol pipes up as Gabriel stares at the ground in contemplation.

"Why are we out here while they're doing the spell?" Caroline questions curiously as they walk around all the tombs.

"There's a certain tomb, where I'll be able to do magic and no one will be able to sense it." Gabriel explains as they approach a tomb slightly larger than the rest.

Claire

"This is Marie's family tomb? Davinas?" Caroline questions.

" Davina has never been in here because only I can open it. It has all of Marie's life work as a witch." He admits.

Touching the slightly crumbling wall Gabriel's hand glows a slight blue as he inserts magic through his hands into the wall. The tomb door pops open.

"That's convenient." Caroline mumbles as she follows the man in.

Caroline's in awe as she stares at all the objects and books in the room. "Why haven't you given any of this to Davina?"

"While Davina is quite excelled in her power, she's still a child. A bit immature." Gabriel admits.

"So what are we doing in here?" Caroline questions. "How are you going to help?"

"I'm going to give Elijah a little boost." Gabriel whispers before he begins to chant.

Caroline closely watches as he continues, he slightly winces.

"Gabriel's what's wrong?" Caroline steps forward in worry.

"I can see them." He whispers.

Elijah hears Finn calling out for her and pulls the shovel out of his chest so he can go after him

"There's no use in hiding!" He can hear Finn yell.

"Los triforce comète. Los triforce comète." He chants.

Suddenly, a large knife flies through the open front door and embeds itself right into Finn's abdomen. He yells out in pain as Elijah walks purposefully through the door in his direction, kicking the door shut behind him. Finn groans as he pulls the knife out.

"Come on, Lijah." Gabriel whispers in total concentration.

Finn is overwhelmed by all the power and falls against the wall as he screams in pain.

Gabriel's eyes snap open. "It's done."

"I can hear Kol coughing." Caroline states and they both rush to the other side of the cemetery.

Gabriel gets there just in time to catch Kol during a coughing fit.

"Kol?" Rebake rubs his back in worry,

Kol continues to cough, and she pulls him up so she can look him in the eyes. "Listen. I am not going to let you die. You hear me? Whatever it takes."

"About that..." Gabriel chuckles as everyone looks towards him in confusion, Caroline deadpans.

"Ahh. Tell me it worked." Klaus gasps as he sits up.

Gabriel smiles. "Everyone did their bit."

"I promise, Finn is back to being a normal, regular-strength maniacal bastard." Rebekah scoffs as Gabriel pulls her into a side hug, Kol being under his other arm.

Klaus takes a deep breath. "I know in the last millennium, we haven't always seen eye-to-eye. But, in this moment, I am reminded once again of something Elijah has always said. Family is power."

"Gabriel also failed to mention that Kol is not dying, he has once again saved him." Rebekah points out.

Klaus deadpans at his elder brother. "Why am I not surprised?"

"Because I'd do it all and have done it for all of you thousands of times at this rate." Gabriel smirks.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

580K 6.8K 51
Suggestions open for imagines! - Klaus - Elijah - Kol - The Occasional Hayley, Freya, Rebekah, or Hope Not all chapters have mature content! Chapter...
1.3M 28.7K 30
mir·a·cle ˈmirək(ə)l/ noun a surprising and welcome event What if Klaus and Hayley never had their one night stand? Instead of choosing to stay, Hayl...
55K 2.4K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
157K 4.1K 102
Elijah was in New Orleans trying to figure out who was conspiraing against Klaus when he learned some unfortunate news. Hayley was not the only one p...