Mafias Obsession|| Jeon Jungk...

By minnikookie

Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is f... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
A/N
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
HAPPY DEEPAWALI
Part 26
End
WELP
Promo
Epilogue

Part 25

5.7K 203 19
By minnikookie

Screams of terror were only to be heard. Men fighting and using physical violence. Hundreds of people dying, gun shots to be heard it felt like an apocalypse .

Blood all over the place, loud noises, loud gun shots all over the abundant area.

"JACKSON BEHIND YOU!"  Yoongi yelled .

Jackson turned around but before he could shoot , an iron rod hit his face causing him to fall down. His head bleeding, his eyes slowly shutting down , everything happened in slow motion , every thing was turning dark.

"JACKSON!  The faint voice of Taehyung was heard by the man.

The vision of his lovely beautiful wife passed of front of his eyes. Her beautiful smile ,her laughter, her giggles echoed in his ears. He thought that he is going to die, his wife's vision slowly blurred and soon Jackson passed out. 

The place sounded like a wild zoo except humans were fighting and yelling instead of animals getting happy to see humans.

The place went silent afterwards. No gun shots , no screams of terror just the sound of their heavy breathing were heard.

"Y/N " Jungkook dragged his body up the stairs to find you , there he saw a big room .

Jungkook searched the whole place but still couldn't find you.

"Where are you ?" He ran his hand through his hair , suddenly the loud noise of a helicopter made him come out of his thoughts.

"JUNGKOOK ITS AHN OH JU HE'S RUNNING AWAY WITH Y/N!  Hoseok yelled through the ear mic.

"No no no this can't be happening " Jungkook ran downstairs and saw the chopper heading across the sea.

"We don't have much time let's get our chopper out" Taehyung informed the guards.

Suddenly Steve came out limping.

"Steve! Yoongi held him.

"I'm sorry sir that I couldn't protect madam " steve apologized .

"You did all your best to protect her" Namjoon patted his shoulder.

Soon the chopper arrived.

Jungkook, Taehyung , Jimin and Seokjin sat in the helicopter , Yoongi wanted to go too but his arm was injured. Namjoon took care of Yoongi and Jackson.

Hoseok will be the pilot as he is experienced.

The chopper flew across the ocean, they were searching for you after a few minutes they saw another helicopter ahead of them.

"Isn't that Ahn Oh Ju's  chopper? Jimin asked .

"I'm not sure , let's get a closer look"  Hoseok told jimin and went closer.

There he saw you tied up sitting at the back.

"What the fvck? Ahn oh ju muttered when he saw jungkook's helicopter.

Taehyung was about to shoot when jungkook stopped him.

"Are you nuts? If you shoot oh Ju then the helicopter will be out of control which will lead us to lose Y/N " he angrily said.

Oh Ju took out a gun and shot their chopper.

"Shit he knows what he's doing,  we can't fire back" Seokjin was  frustrated and so were all.

"Hyung take the helicopter closer to his , I might be able to go through " Jungkook stated.

"Jungkook no that's too risky " Hoseok warned him.

"Hyung trust me I'll not fail, I will go through the doors knock him out and safely land the helicopter " Jungkook told his plan.

"Okay we trust you just be careful okay? Seokjin told the younger man.

The mafia boss loaded his gun, wore a bullet proof jacket and took a parachute .

Hoseok flew closer to Oh Ju's helicopter,  now they were close enough.

Oh ju tried firing but Taehyung blocked him. Taehyung tried distracting Oh ju by firing a few bullets.

Jungkook took this opportunity and carefully jumped to one helicopter to another.

He was successful at it. Now he is inside his enemies helicopter.

Jungkook took out his gun but Oh ju turned around .

"Well well well look it's the lover boy , ready to die for the sake of his girl . Aww how sad "  He sarcastically pouted.

"Cut the crap old man " Jungkook stood there pointing his gun .

"You look so much like your father,  same old dialogue and ready to die just like him " He saw how jungkooks face got more scary because he mentioned his father.

"Don't you dare bring my father into this " Jungkook gritted his teeth, the grip on his gun got more tighter.

"Y/N has done nothing wrong to you, this fight is between you and me " Jungkook stated.

"She is your weak point, plus you'll die anyways and Y/N will be mine forever " Oh Ju laughed .

"She was never yours to belong to , you ruined her you murdered the inner child in her , because of you she refused to speak another word and because of you her parents had to die " Jungkook angrily yelled at him.

"You're just too disgusting, do you ever think that Y/N will love you? No she loves me and me only, you gave her trauma and I gave her happiness. I made a promise to my father that I had to protect her forever and till my last breath . You're too cheap, you will use her then throw her away , she is too precious for you Oh ju " . Jungkook punched oh ju in the face after all that.

Oh ju lost his balance and fell down,  and so did the helicopter lose its control.

Jungkook quickly handled the helicopter and it went back to normal .

Ahn oh ju wasn't dead yet , he stood up and pulled jungkook by his collar.

He punched him . Oh ju shot jungkooks leg and jungkook lost his balance.

The mafia boss saw the love of his life,  crying and he couldn't handle the pain.

The helicopter went down , oh ju flew this side to another jungkook grabbed the parachute and untied you.

"Baby listen take this parachute and jump, don't worry about me okay? He told you but you refused to listen.

MAYDAY MAYDAY  the helicopters chopper flew off.

Jungkook held you and grabbed the seat.

"No please jungkook " you cried.

" LISTEN TO ME AND JUMP!  He yelled and cried at the same time.

"No I can't " you cried harder.

Jungkook and you cried together.

Suddenly he got an idea, he hugged you tightly and tied a rope around both of your bodies.

Jungkook wore the parachute , you were in his arms as he carried you.

His leg is hurting too much and yet he couldn't give up.

Jungkook jumped with you in his arms, he held you tightly and you did the same.

You screamed out of fear while he opened the parachute.

You stopped screaming and held him tightly.

"Its okay love , we're safe " he reassured you.

The both of you look into each others eyes.

"I thought that I'll lose you " you told him .

"Hmm me too , but now we're going to live happily " He kissed your forehead.

BOOOOMM!! The helicopter exploded.

"He's dead now and forever " jungkook whispered .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There's an island down , you both landed safely.

Jungkook untangle the ropes and fell down .

"Ugh " Jungkook groaned in pain.

"Your leg " You saw that he was bleeding so you ripped a piece of your dress and tied it around his injured leg.

"The boys will track our location and will arrive soon " He said while you held him and sat on the sand.

Jungkook laid his head on you lap while you played with his hair.

Never have you ever thought that you will fall in love with a handsome and yet kind man , a mafia. You never thought that one day you would get into so much danger. He saved you like a prince saving his princess. He is your prince.

All of this that happened felt like a dream , it just didn't feel real.

Suddenly someone came out of the trees, you both looked around and though that the people of this island came out but to your surprise it was none other than Ahn Oh Ju.

" how the fvck ?" Jungkook got up confused.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wlep...... he never dies ig. Maybe immortal???

Next part will be final

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 11.6K 47
[ Angst, Dark, Mafia Romance, Love Triangle, Obsession] โ Her love can turn a blood thirsty monster into a lovable men, And, Someone's obsession for...
236K 9.1K 30
|| Status : โ˜‘|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" ใ€ŠWARNIN...
862K 33.7K 21
โI swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.โž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ขโ—ฆ โ‰ โ—ฆโ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โžบ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 โžบ m...