The Alpha's Human Mate

By Gracelesss

Addison Avery's life has been completely flipped upside down when her mother announced that they would be mov... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Maybe It Won't Be So Bad
Chapter 2 First Day
Chapter 3 Ivy Know's Best
Chapter 4 Electric Shocks
Chapter 5 History and Myths
Chapter 6 Maybe Mom Was Right
Chapter 7 Andrew And Juliet
Chapter 8 Friday Night
Chapter 9 Near Kisses And Near Misses
Chapter 10 Mountain Lions Roar
Chapter 11 Strip Tease And Soulmates
Chapter 12 Santa Isn't Real But Werewolves Are
Chapter 13 Spending The Night
Chapter 14 Empty Classrooms
Chapter 15 This Feeling
Chapter 16 Human Dating Customs
Chapter 17 Dress Shopping
Chapter 18 The Date
Chapter 19 Threats
Chapter 20 Telling Mom
Chapter 21 The Show Goes On
Chapter 22 The Reason
Chapter 23 Xavier's POV
Chapter 24 The House Where Dream's Die
Chapter 25 Finding Addison
Chapter 26 Andrew's True Colours
Chapter 27 The Battle
Chapter 28 The Things We Hear
Chapter 29 Waking Up
Chapter 30 Mom Advice Is The Best Advice
Chaptet 31 Girl Talk
Chapter 32 From Friends, To Family, To Forever
Chapter 33 Dungeons and Details
Chapter 34 Andrew's Answers
Chapter 35 Meeting The Parents
Chapter 36 Hair, Makeup, Tears
Chapter 37 The Cermoney
Chapter 38 After The After Party
Chapter 39 Cuddles and Kisses
Chapter 41 First Official Event
Chapter 42 Mr. Thomas' Threats
Chapter 43 How To Reject a Mate
Chapter 44 The Blue Moon Pack
Chapter 45 When Mr. Thomas Comes Running
Chapter 46 Ivy's Confession
Chapter 47 Not In Midnight Creek Anymore
Chapter 48 He Knows
Chapter 49 The Plan
Chapter 50 Out Lying The Liar
Chapter 51 Under The Full Moon I Say . . .
Chapter 52 Stand Down
Chapter 53 It's Your Life, Addison Avery
Chapter 54 Reunited And It Feels So Good
Chapter 55 I'll Always Come Back To You
New Updated Version
The new updated version is up!

Chapter 40 Monday Madness

42.5K 1K 132
By Gracelesss

I did not want to get out of bed and go to school today. I already tried to convince my mom to let me stay home, but she shot me down right away.

"Absolutely not, Addison."

"Why not?" I whined. I hated Mondays with a passion and after the whole ceremony and getting marked this weekend, I think that I deserve a little time off.

"Because you've already missed enough class when you were home that week and when that weird, stupid guy took you!" Ok, so maybe my mom had a good point, but I still wasn't happy.

"But I'm a luna," I tried hoping that it would get her to budge.

"And I'm the mom. I win."

I knew that anything else I said wouldn't work, so I begrudgingly turned on my heel and went back upstairs to get dressed.

Xavier wasn't at all happy when I told him that I was going home to sleep in my bed Sunday night.

"But princess," he whined like a baby pulling me closer to him as I was trying to pull my jacket on. "I don't want you to leave. Stay. Stay the night." He even brought out his puppy-dog eyes to try and convenience me.

I stifled my giggles at the big, bad alpha acting like a toddler whose candy just got taken. "You heard my mom," I reminded him gently. "She misses me too and wants me home. But I'm sure that I'll see you at school, and maybe afterwards I'll come by and you can start to teach me about the alpha and luna duties?"

"I hate parents," Xavier grumbled out.

"I heard that!" Xavier's mom shouted from the kitchen.

Xavier's eye went as wide as dinner plates. "Um, that was Addie1" He called back.

"Hey!" I shouted out pushing his arms away from me and lighting smacking his chest.

"So Addie's voice just dropped a few octaves? Hmm?"

"Don't make me get that pan," I threatened, remembering the first time that I came over for dinner and his mom did the same thing.

"What's the point of being alpha if your mom still treats you like a kid? I mean," Xavier flexed his arms and I was drooling on the inside. "I'm a man!"

"And that's my cue to leave," I teased him. "Don't want to get in the man's way or anything."

It was absolutely downpouring when I pulled up to school and parked my car. I just knew that the second I set foot outside and opened my door I would be completely drenched. I sat in my car for a few minutes digging around to see if I had a spare umbrella laying around, but of course, I didn't.

I blame the Arizona in me. I'm somehow not used to this rain yet, and still expect it to be all sunshine and none of this.

I groaned out loud, dropping my head onto my steering wheel in frustration.

"Hey!" Someone called out, knocking on my window and freaking me out.

I screamed out loud and grabbed the closet thing to me before turning my head to get a good look at the crazy killer standing outside my car door.

"It's me! Hunter!"

I let out the breath I was holding in and opened my car door to get out. "Thanks for the morning heart attack," I said sarcastically.

"I'll make a mental note not to sneak up on you again," Hunter said.

"Well getting kidnapped in a school parking lot kid of ruined them for me," I rolled my eyes.

"I saw you just sitting there so I figured that you didn't have an umbrella and since your the luna, and Cecelia's favourite person, I came here to help you into the school without taking a shower." It was only then that I noticed that Hunter did have an umbrella that was the size of a smart car above up keeping us dry.

"You're the best!"

"Were you planning on using that to hurt me?" Hunter raised an eyebrow at me and jerked his chin at my hand.

I quickly looked down my hand only to see what I was holding. A tampon. I was holing an unopned tampon. Of all the things that I could grab, I grabbed a tampon. A tampon!

My cheeks felt like they were on fire. "Um, I thought that if I couldn't find an umbrella then I could just hold this above my head and soak up all the water," I said all in one breath trying to play it off but it didn't work at all.

Hunter gave me another look but didn't say anything, which I was very grateful for. I mean, my first day back to school being officially the luna and I just tried to defend myself with a tampon. This week was not going well and it was only Monday.

Hunter and I walked in silence the rest of the way to the front of the school. The only sound was the raindrops rolling off of the umbrella and our feet slapping against the wet pavement.

"Addie!" I heard a squeal and then was engulfed in a hug.

"Can't breathe," I murmured into Cecelia's shoulder.

"Right," she said right away pulling back from me. "Sorry, sometimes I forget my own strength."

"And to think I just saved our luna from drowning out there only to find my own mate trying to suffocate her," Hunter joked. He closed the umbrella, gripping it in one hand and pulling Cecelia closer to him by his other.

"What's this I hear about someone trying to kill my mate?" Xavierpiped up appearing out of nowhere.

I swear that boy just magically knows where I am all the time. I mean, I haven't even texted him today and didn't see his truck in the parking lot, but poof! Here he is right beside me.

"My mate," Hunter rolled his eyes as Cecelia smacked his chest in a joking manner.

"Do I even want to know how you found me?" I asked Xavier ignoring the bickering between the other two beside us.

"That'll cost you one kiss," he pushed his lips out.

Xavier was dressed in dark grey sweatpants and a black hoodie with a red and black flannel over top. His always messy hair was covered by a baseball-style cap today.

"You drive a hard bargain," I teased leaning in and kissing him. "Now own up to your end of the deal."

"My trucks in the shop so I got here early with Ce and then Hunter mind-linked us that he was at the front of the school with you," he sent his sister a small glare before continuing. "And I would have been here sooner if someone didn't trip me in the hallway."

"I wanted to brighten up my Monday and seeing you fall always makes me happy," Cecelia replied with a cheeky smile.

I didn't even try to hide my giggle from Xavier. I need that laugh today.

"Well," I let out a long sigh as the first bell rang. "At least the day can only go up from here."

I took one step forward and slipped on the rainwater all over the hallway and fell straight on my butt.

This was going to be a long day.

Hi loves!
I hope that you
All had a good
Halloween and
Ate lots of candy!

This chapter is
Just meant to be
Like a cute filler
One until I know
What'll come next.
I'm debating if I
Want to write
Another werewolf book
Because they make me
So happy and keep me
Inspired to write and
Work on my other stories.
Also, if you haven't
Checked out my other books
Please do!
It would mean a lot to me
If you have them a chance.

Let me know your
thoughts on the above!

Until next time.

❤️G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 125K 29
Aceso has always been sheltered by her pack ever since she was a little girl. Never being allowed to leave for school field trips, and always kept on...
132K 2.4K 34
{Under editing} {Originally written in 2015} He had anger coursing through his veins and poison in his voice. She had playfulness in her soul and ch...
4.1K 111 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
5.6M 164K 48
✨Previously called Ruthless✨ He's cold hearted, dangerous, and not one to be messed with. Leandor the alpha of midnight shadow pack has a reputation...