★The Spoiled Beauty★ (JIKOOK)...

By _Jikook_Exclusive_

"I SAID LET ME FUCKING GO!!" "Not untill you say sorry!!" "Not gonna happen in a million years!!" "Then I am... More

IMPORTANT
Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6
7
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
SEASON 2 UPDATE
SEQUEL IS OUT

EXTRA CHAPTER 3

19.8K 1.3K 2.3K
By _Jikook_Exclusive_

*WARNING: SMUT

So basically.... this is kind of a flashback?

In particular, Jikook's first time making love.

BUT!

THERE IS NOTHING SENSUAL AND SMUTTY IN THIS THING SO DONT EXPECT SOMETHING VERY SEXUAL AND BLA BLA BLA! I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!*

_____________________________________

"I wanna do it." Jimin said, as soon as Jungkook entered their bedroom.

Jungkook blinked at him, closing the door behind him slowly, "Do what?" He asked confused.

"Sex." Jimin said simply and started taking off his pajama shirt.

Jungkook's eyes widened twice their original size, "E-Excuse me?!"

"What? Take off your clothes. I wanna do sex today." Jimin said, almost whining.

Jungkook cleared his throat, looking around in the room, not understanding the situation at all. He and Jimin have kissed millions of times by now, but they haven't gone any further than that. He doesn't want to hurt Jimin is any way so he was taking his time. But he doesn't know what happened today so suddenly , for Jimin to act like that.

"Um.. Babe..." Jungkook smiled nervously, taking slow steps towards Jimin, sitting down on the bed in front of him. That is when he noticed how Jimin's cheeks were flushed a bit, not due to a shy blush, but because of something else.

"Have you been drinking love?" Jungkook asked, slightly amused.

Jimin looked up at him, now his upper half completely naked, and blinked at Jungkook innocently before nodding. "I drank a little. With Tae Tae."

"That bastard..." Jungkook mumbled to himself, looking how Jimin's hair were all out of place, his cheeks and nose and lips extremely red, and his eyes wide open yet hazy.

"Don't call my soulmate bastard, you bastard!" Jimin spat like an angry kitten.

Jungkook pused his lips and tried to hold his laugh. God drunk Jimin is such a cute Jimin.

"Okay... I'm sorry-"

"Tae Tae has done it with Hobi a THOUSAND TIMES!" Jimin said, exaggerating by throwing his hands around dramatically. "And we haven't even done it once!" Jimin pouted and shivered because of the lack of shirt.

Jungkook sighed, with a smile and took the shirt lying on the bed, and covered Jimin with it. "We don't have to do it now baby. Besides, you are drunk so-"

"So what?! I know how sex is done! I want to do it now!" Jimin said, whining like a child, punching the blanket on the bed with his small fists.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, still smiling. "Okay... tell me how is it done?"

Jimin smiled proudly before saying, "You put your pee pee in my poo poo and then we go wheeeeeee!" Jimin squealed in the end, as if riding a Rollercoaster ride.

Jungkook burst out laughing, "I put what in your what and what?!" Jungkook asked, still laughing uncontrollably.

Jimin rolled his eyes, finding Jungkook dumb to not realise such a simple thing. Jimin pointed at Jungkook's lower part, "Your pee pee...." and then at his own lower part, "I'm my poo poo...." and then threw both his hands happily in the air, "and we go wheeeeeee!!"

Jungkook laughed even harder, now trying to wipe the tears which escaped his eyes. His one hand was holding his stomach which was aching terribly. But his laughter soon died when a piece of clothing was harshly thrown at his face. He held it and looked at it, to find Jimin's Pajama pants in his hands.

Jungkook snapped his head towards Jimin and his eyes widened and pants tightened. There lied Jimin, in all his glory, completly naked with his limbs spread like a fucking starfish, looking at Jungkook with a hazy and drunk look in his eyes.

When he saw he got Jungkook's attention, he bit his lip seductively and arched his back beautifully, closing his eyes as if already in bliss.

Jungkook gulped but ended up choking on his own saliva.

"J-Jimin...?" He asked in a high pitched girly voice, but quickly cleared his throat, crawling towards his husband a bit.

"Mhm...?" Jimin hummed, smirking at Jungkook's trace fixed expression. "Are you in mood now Mr. Jeon?"

"Baby... are you sure you wanna do this-"

"Oh for God's sake you sloth!" Jimin spat impatiently, suddenly getting and gripping Jungkook by his collars. The latter jumped because of the sudden action, looking scared to death. "I swear if you don't fuck me tonight Jeon Jungkook, I'm gonna go out of this house right fucking now and do it with the first man I find on the damn road !!" Jimin threatened Jungkook, making the latter gulp nervously and laugh awkwardly.

"Now come on! Take off your clothes real quick! Let's get over with this!" Jimin said hastily removing Jungkook's shirt, who was really not understanding the situation at all.

"Over?! Babe- wait-"

Jimin however wasn't ready for any of Jungkook's protests so he took off his pants as well, after taking off his shirt. Now Jungkook just had his boxers.

"God! Why do you guys bother to wear underwears?!" Jimin whined, already taking off his boxers , while Jungkook gripped at them for dear life.

"Baby- wait! Jimin ah! Let me- ugh-" Before Jungkook could do anything, Jimin tore his boxers into two, now raising the two pieces of black cloth in each of his hands.

"Finally!" Jimin said excitedly like a child and threw the boxers somewhere in the room. He then got on Jungkook's lap and encircled his arms around Jungkook's neck, looking down at the older with sparkling exciting eyes.

"Come on! Do it!" Jimin said enthusiastically with a big eye blinding smile, as if getting a candy or something.

"Do what?" Jungkook asked, confused to death, still holding Jimin firmly by his waist.

"SEX YOU DUMMY!" Jimin shouted and Jungkook flinched. "Put it in! Put it in! Put it in!" Jimin said, jumping on Jungkook's lap, who was now half hard.

Jungkook groaned and looked down at his member, "Babe... You need to wait- I'm not even completely hard!" Jungkook reasoned, looking up at Jimin.

Jimin blinked at him innocently and then down at Jungkook's pee pee, and then back at Jungkook, "It needs to be hard?"

Jungkook nodded with a snicker, "Yes?"

"How to make it hard?" Jimin asked like a curious kitten.

"I- I... Um... w-well-"

"Do we need to wait?" Jimin asked impatiently, cutting Jungkook off.

"Um... I-I... I guess?" Jungkook said, scratching his nape. He obviously knew many ways to get hard, but he didn't know how to tell them to Jimin. They have never been more intimate than kissing before. So he wasn't expecting such a sudden situation anytime soon.

"Okay." Jimin said and sighed, before sitting comfortably on Jungkook's lap, looking at his black colored nails, and then casually around the room. Mind you, still sitting on Jungkook, as if he's a damn non living sofa.

"..... what... what are you doing Jimin?" Jungkook asked, titling his head at his unpredictable husband.

"Waiting?" Jimin said, shrugging his shoulders casually.

"Jimin ah... it's not just... gonna get hard on it's own... we'll... we'll have to do something baby..." Jungkook chuckled at his adorable husband.

"Do what?" Jimin asked, tilting his head innocently.

And here it was. How can Jungkook fuck him when Jimin looks with such innocent eyes at him. Jungkook sighed and looked down again at his dick. "G-Give... Give it some attention?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook and then down at Jungkook's pee pee, almost glaring at him in utter concentration. He looked as if he was casting a spell on the poor member.

Jungkook looked up at his husband again and saw how Jimin was completely focused, staring at Jungkook's member.

"Jimin.... what are you doing?" Jungkook asked smiling, as if talking to a child, looking at Jimin with so much love in his eyes.

Jimin didn't take his eyes off Jungkook's dick and mumbled, "giving it attention. Why isn't it getting hard? Is it hard already?"

Jungkook chuckled and finally took Jimin's face in both his palms gently.
"Baby... We don't have to do it... really... we can do it some other day-"

Jungkook stopped when he saw Jimin tearing up. "J-Jimin..."

"Y-You don't love me... You are ch-cheating on me, aren't you?"

"No baby-"

"Then why won't you do it with me?!" Jimin cried, now tears freely leaving his eyes. "You are such a meanie! I hate you! You are so bad! I hate you! I hate you! I hate-"

Jungkook interrupted Jimin abruptly with a passionate kiss, showing Jimin all his love through his actions. Jimin kissed him back, with his own eyes closed, just like Jungkook's. His hands gripping Jungkook's hair gently, yet firmly.

Once Jungkook pulled back, he rested his forehead on Jimin's, both panting hard. "I love you..." Jungkook whispered, "and that is why I'm saying... I'm okay to wait. It's gonna be your first time, so I want to make sure it's special-"

"It's already special cause I'm going to do it with you..." Jimin whispered back. "I'm sure hyung... I really wanna do it today..." Jimin said, and started grinding on Jungkook's lap slowly and shyly.

Jungkook groaned and gently made Jimin lie down on the bed. He made sure not to break eye contact with his husband, giving him soft and reassuring eyes.

"You trust me?" Jungkook asked, softly caressing Jimin's cheeks. Jimin smiled and nodded without hesitation. "Now I'm gonna prep you now."

"What's prep-" Jungkook stopped Jimin by placing his finger on Jimin's lips.

"Don't say anything." Jungkook chuckled, "You are effortlessly funny in bed, and if you say somehting funny again, this buddy is gonna go down again." Jungkook said looking down.

Jimin followed Jungkook's eyes and how own eyes widened seeing Jungkook completely hard. "Oh... it's hard..." Jimin said, despite Jungkook's warning and went down to touch it. Jungkook groaned at the touch and then Jimin touched his own hard member. "I'm hard too!" Jimin's squealed with big sparkling eyes.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh. "Yes Jimin..." he said and took Jimin's both hands in his and bend down to give his husband a gentle kiss on his temple. "Now stop being so excited and lemme take care of you, yeah?"

Jimin just bit his lip shyly and nodded at his handsome husband.

Jungkook leaned a bit further and opened the drawer by the bed side, taking out a bottle of lube.

"What's that?"

"It's lube."

"I'll have to drink it?"

"... No? I'll-"

"You'll have to drink it?"

"No Jimin! I'll use it so that the penetration is smooth." Jungkook bit his lip to stop his laughter.

"Penetration? What penetration?" Jimin asked with big eyes and a natural unintentional pout.

Jungkook took a deep breath, still holding his laugh, God knows how, "...The process of my pee pee entering your poo poo?"

"Ohhh!" Jimin said in realization, while Jungkook tried to concentrate on coating his own fingers with the lube. "But... why can't we use water?" Jimin asked, as if asking a damn math question.

Jungkook laughed, and pursed his lips to be serious for this situation, but damn it's so difficult. He cleared his throat,  "Because... with water it becomes dry pretty quickly."

"What nonsense?! Water is the wettest thing I know! Water is never dry. It's always wet!" Jimin argued, offended by these illogical ways.

Jungkook laughed harder, not knowing what the fuck is happening. "Jimin are you sure we are here for sex and not some General Knowledge quiz or something?"

Jimin blushed furiously and giggled, "Oh yeah, sorry sorry. Continue your.... penetration..."

Jungkook bend down laughing this time, and Jimin just giggled at his stupidity.

Finally after a few minutes of both of them calming down, Jungkook slowly entered one finger inside Jimin.

"Is this okay?" Jungkook asked softly.

Jimin just nodded with his eyes squeezed shut. "Tae said it would hurt a little. So it's okay."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin and bend down to kiss him, before entering another finger and then one more.

So now he was three fingers deep inside Jimin, who was gasping and moaning from time to time.

"Okay. I'm ready. Do it." Jimin said, each statement with a curt nod. His face was redder than a tomato, and he was sweating furiously, just like Jungkook.

Jungkook sat up again and lubed his member generously, before finally pushing it inside.

"Okay. Show me heaven." Jimin said, while looking at the ceiling with big eyes.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked.

"Hit it!" Jimin said, looking at Jungkook as if this was super obvious. "That nerve thingy, which shows heaven?!"

"....You mean prostate? But I haven't even started moving-"

"Then move your damn hips old man!" Jimin spat and started wiggling on his own. Jungkook quickly held Jimin by his shoulders.

"Okay okay! Calm down you overly exited kitten! Calm down!" Jungkook said and started moving. Soon they both were moaning and gasping in utter bliss.

"Come on! P-Push properly!!" Jimin panted between moans.

"Push?! What-"

"Yes Push! Push! Come on! You can do it! Push! Push!" Jimin moaned  each word with Jungkook's thrusts.

"The fuck?! Why are you making it sound like I'm giving birth-"

Jungkook was interrupted however with a loud, in fact, the loudest moan leaving Jimin's lips. His eyes were wide open, now rolling back, and his back ached beautifully.

"Oh. I think I found it." Jungkook chuckled between his own groans.

"Holy shit!" Jimin cursed. "This IS heaven!"

Jungkook thrusted again at the same spot, expecting to hear his name leaving Jimin's lips, but what he heard, made him hault his movements.

"TAE TAE!" Jimin shouted.

"Excuse me?! Tae Tae?! Why are you screaming his name while I'm fucking you?!" Jungkook asked. Not irritated or angry, just confused as fuck.

"Because he was the one who suggested me to have sex. And he was right! THIS IS HEAVEN!!" Jimin growled like a damn wolf.

Jungkook opened his mouth, but closed it again. Okay. Jimin is beyond drunk. He is damn wasted.

".....Okay...?? But can you not take my brother's name while I'm literally deep inside you?"

"Okay." Jimin nodded, like an obident kid, and so, Jungkook thrusted again.

"HOBI!!" Jimin screamed again.

"For fuck's sake! Why Hobi now?!" Jungkook rolled his eyes, already laughing at the situation. He has never, EVER, had a sex like this one before. And ironically, this man lying under him is the love of his life. Great.

"Because he's not your brother...?" Jimin said, shrugging.

Jungkook looked at him with a beyond shocked face. "Okay. Can't you just scream my name?"

"Why would I scream your name when you are right here with me?!" Jimin said, almost sounding offended, and looking at Jungkook with a 'duh' face.

Jungkook just sighed, resting his head in the crook of Jimin's neck. "What am I gonna do with you Jimin...." he mumbled to himself, chuckling.

"Have sex with me." Jimin said with a big smile, and giggled right after.

"Yeah. Sure." Jungkook chuckled, taking out his pee pee from Jimin's poo poo and lying down beside him.

"What?! Why did you take it out?!"

"Because we need to sleep."

"No I wanna do sex-"

"Sleep."

"Sex!"

"Sleep."

"Sex!!"

"I'll divorce you if you don't sleep."

"......"

"......"

"Okay sweet dreams bro." Jimin said finally and closed his eyes, already snoring.

"Bro- I- ...." Jungkook sighed but then smiled at Jimin, who was already half asleep. He kissed Jimin's forehead lovingly, "Sweet dreams love."

______________________________________

I'm sorry if I dissapointed you.

This wasn't exactly smut, was it?

Idk what this was. I've had sooooooo many sweets today and I was basically high on sugar when I wrote this so... yeah. 

I know I'm gonna regret this so much when I wake up tomorrow. May be I even take down this chapter. Who knows, lol.

So...

Bye bye

and yes...

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1.3K 39
"Then if worst comes to worst... please understand, this is my last wish. " AI Park Jimin au
3.4M 157K 66
A dystopian future where demons have escaped the clutches of Hell and have made Earth their own. "You're my property now. Do as I say and you'll be...
565K 38.4K 31
✅ "Oui, enfoiré..." "What did she say?" "She called you a fucktard."
39.7K 864 13
"How can you do this to me?!" I yell. "We're sorry, Jungkook," They say. "Sorry, my ass," I spat.