Dangerous Desires | PJM 18+

By BangtanBae33

Mia Scott had been married to her husband for half a decade but as time goes on, love and desire dwindle fart... More

ONE: PROLOGUE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT

TWENTY-THREE

2.5K 128 147
By BangtanBae33

Holding Mia's hand, I guide her through the entrance of the old building complete with a large wooden door that creaked as it was opened. Off in the distance, we could hear the soft romantic sounds of old-school jazz music playing and already setting the tone for what I hoped to be a memorable night.

Mia wasn't my girl by definition, but at the same time, she wasn't just a friend. She was the woman who occupied my thoughts and her smile brightened my day. She was the reason I hummed happy tunes in the shower and left work as soon as possible just to enjoy as much time with her as I could in the evenings. And judging by the way her face seems to light up the moment she sees me, I can't help but feel like I'm someone special to her as well. With all of the crap she's been having to deal with, I just want to give her a night where none of that mattered and where she could just be the young and beautiful Amelia for a few hours.

"Ah, you must be the gentleman who gave me a call," the older woman happily states as she sees me peek into the only room in the dark building with a light on.

"Jimin," I introduce myself and extend my hand for hers.

"Welcome, Jimin. And is this your partner?"

Glancing back at Mia appearing amusingly shy, I nod my head and step aside so that the woman can take a better look at my date. "This is Mia. Mia, this is Madame Sofia."

"Pleased to meet you," Mia respectfully greets her with a confused but happy smile spreading across her red-painted lips, perfectly matching the hue of the dress I suggested she wear tonight.

I hadn't exactly told Mia what my plan was for this official date and in all honesty, I wasn't fully sure I'd be able to pull off what I had in mind so last minute. Thankfully Madame Sofia was kind enough to let us squeeze in her couples dance class this evening. I considered taking her out for a simple night out on the town but I felt this would be a much more intimate setting than some overly crowded restaurant or god-awful club filled with intrusive drunks that I'd probably end up fighting if they couldn't keep their hands off of her.

Waiting until the instructor strutted away to speak with the others in attendance, Mia leans in closer to me so that she can whisper in my ear as she observes a group of couples waiting for things to start as they speak amongst themselves. "Um, Jimin? Care to inform me of your plan? I still have no clue where we are," she questions with a slow smile pulling at her mouth and a raised brow.

Opening my mouth to speak, Madame Sofia announces that class is beginning and to please take to the dance floor to await her instructions. Smiling down at her as her eyes widen at the news, she suddenly starts to look even shyer than when we first got here with that beautiful grin of hers quickly fading.

"Jimin... no," she shakes her head with nervous laughter escaping her and tries to step back into the hall but I firmly keep my hold on her hand. "Jimin, a dance class? I know how to sway, not for real dance. Not ballroom!"

"That's what a couples dance class is for, Mia. To learn," I chuckle and turn to face her some more. Cupping her cheek, I soothingly rub my thumb over her skin as I look into her anxious eyes, "It'll be great. And well, if not, it'll be something we can both laugh about later. Tonight is about letting loose and just having a good time, okay?"

She takes a stuttering deep breath as she peers over my shoulder at the other couples who look like they've been taking these classes for years as they get into the proper position without being told to. Looking back up at me, she nods her head with soft giggle escaping her in the process, confirming she's willing to do this with me.

We walk over to the middle of the wooden dance floor with Mia's heels clicking with every step. Turning to face her, I keep my gaze on hers as I grab onto her waist to keep her steady while I take hold her hand and bring it up higher. I can feel her chest rising and falling against my own as the instructor pushes our bodies even closer together and fixes our posture.

"You two are going to do just fine," she whispers with a smile before leaving us waiting for the music to begin and for her directions.

One step into moving and the sharp heel of her shoe collides with my toe causing me to wince but I quickly shake it off and act like it's no big deal. I don't want to strike down the shred of confidence she currently has so instead, I pull her closer once again and command her attention by running the tip of my nose against hers.

"Hey, don't think. Just let me lead," I whisper and watch as she seems to get lost within the depths of my eyes.

Taking another step, she begins to glide along with me, trusting me to not let her stumble while she's in my care. Her infectious smile starts to crinkle her eyes before it even shows upon her lips as she keeps eye contact the longer we move together as one. And for a moment, I forget anyone else in the world exists or that there's even a floor beneath us.

"It's like you've done this before," she quietly hums before squealing out into laughter as I suddenly spin her away from me and back into my arms, causing her to grip onto me tightly as she giggles with her face planted into my chest.

"Who me? Never?" I teasingly fib as my heart swells at the joyous sound radiating from her. "I used to go with my mom to her ballroom dance classes whenever my father had to work late," I admit when she stares back up at me.

"That's incredibly sweet, actually," she admits as we continue to dance. "Have you ever thought about being a father before?"

Nodding to answer her, I tuck my lips into my mouth to stop myself from saying anything else. More specifically how the thought has crossed my mind about how she would make a wonderful mother herself. "Have you thought about it?" I inquire. Thickly swallowing, her mind seems to wander off to somewhere I don't want it to go. "Hey, we don't have to talk about this anymore tonight if you don't want to."

"No," Mia shakes her head and noticeably comes back to me, "it's okay. I have thought about being a mother. I just honestly kind of accepted the fact that maybe it wasn't meant for me, after all."

I immediately wonder for a second if that means that because of her ex-husband that she couldn't have the family that she wanted or if that means she physically couldn't bear children. The latter thought saddened me more than I thought it would. Not wanting to flat out ask, I hoped she would elaborate on her own and thankfully, she began to.

Letting out a sarcastic chuckle, she raises her brow at me, "You've met my ex. Would you have wanted to procreate with him?"

Scrunching up my face, I shake my head, "I'm not sure I'd want him as my baby daddy."

Her beautiful laughter soon returns to my ears and my heart calms knowing it's likely that she is healthy. It's not that I wouldn't want to pursue a possible relationship with Mia if that was the case, it would have just been something that I never gave much thought to until now. As a matter of fact, I never really thought about how much having future mini-me's roaming around was something I truly wanted until this moment.

Even with my ex-girlfriend, the one I considered proposing to at one point, I never really planned on children, yet here I am thinking about sharing my seed with the woman I am currently dancing with in a city I never thought I'd be living in halfway around the world. It's crazy where life takes you, I guess.

The sound of clapping at the conclusion of the current song pulled us back to reality as we both look around confused before joining everyone else in applause. Madame Sofia gives us all her praise and specifically points out what she liked about each couple, including how she noticed Mia allowing me to lead her and the way she picked up the dance steps quite effortlessly. Giving my date an encouraging grin, she smiles brightly and tucks her head into the crook of my arm to avoid her blushing cheeks being on full display as the crowd of strangers looked at us.

"Now, I know you two are new to this class," Madame Sofia states as she continues to address me and Mia, "but tonight it was planned to start learning something new. Something..." she looks up to the ceiling and purses her lips together as excitement seems to overcome her, "something a bit spicier."

The other couples in attendance all make appreciative noises and clap their hands while Mia and I look at each other, both now wondering what we may have gotten ourselves into.

"Before I begin teaching specific steps, I would like to see what you all naturally can do. I want to see the chemistry between each couple and feel the passion in the room," she states as she presses the button on the small remote to play the tune she had in mind.

A song with Latin flair begins to play and I observe how the others are just as unsure what to do but one by one begin dancing with their partners, slowly becoming more and more sensual in the way their bodies moved together. Looking back at Mia, not wanting her to be uncomfortable, and knowing I haven't previously done any Latin dancing in the few classes I took with my mom (thank God!), I wait for her to state if she wanted to sit this one out or not.

"Freestyling I can do." She steps up to me and I instinctively grab onto her waist as her hands come up to rest behind my neck.

Our foreheads press together as our hips sway side-to-side, allowing the rhythm to overtake us both. My body begins to react to her as I feel her soft breasts pressed up against me and feel the heat of her core on my thigh. Her smirk tells me that she knows the effect she's having on me, especially when she grazes her nails against the suspiciously sensitive skin of my neck.

Sliding my hands down lower, I gently push on her lower back, making her add more pressure to my thigh as we continue to match the tempo. No one else around was currently paying us attention as we silently compete with one another to see who can tease the other more. The instructor was off trying to help a couple become more relaxed with each other while everyone else was so lost within their own little worlds that they wouldn't care about us anyway.

Mia swiftly inhales as I reach even lower to grab two handfuls of her plump ass, giving it a suggestive squeeze and smiling at her devilishly before sliding them up to her lower back again. Planting her chin onto my shoulder as we dance even closer together, she turns her head and lets out the sexiest breathy moan for only me to hear. The shiver that trickled down my spine forced my dick to twitch hard enough that I'm sure she could feel it and the knowing chuckle that construed shortly after told me everything I needed to know about who really had the upper hand right now.

I played a dangerous game I knew damn well I wouldn't be able to win.

Pulling away to give myself some much-needed space for a second, I continue dancing with her, mimicking the way I've seen people dance to music like this in the movies while still holding onto her hand. While I exhale the breath I had been holding, she nibbles on her bottom lip and turns around, pressing her backside to my front as she wraps my arms around her waist to hold me closer.

"We don't have to stay the whole class, you know?" Mia whispers as she whines her hips to the beat.

"Trying to say you want me?" I quirk my brow and observe her as she turns around to face me again.

With both of my hands in each one of hers, she steps closer to me again, keeping her flirtatious gaze on me as if she was a predator and I was the prey ready to be willingly eaten alive. Her lips graze mine as a sinister smile overcomes her, "I want you. I always want you."

"Say less," I state matter-of-factly in a hurried tone of voice.

Pulling her towards the exit, she laughs at how fast she has to walk to keep up with me. Stopping to thank the instructor, I come up with some quick and lame excuse about how I just got a call that my dog just got hit by a car and I have to rush home knowing damn well I don't even have a pet. In all honesty, I could have just simply said thank you and that we have to leave without anything further but my mind isn't exactly logical at the moment.

Stepping out into the nighttime spring air, I wrap my arms around her from behind, planting soft kisses along her neck as she waits for a taxicab to drive by so that we can get back home. Mia turns around and begins to passionately kiss me in a way that makes my head swirl. Her hands slip into my hair as I hold her even tighter, not giving a damn who may happen to see us, and the realization that she's no longer hiding her affection for me causes my heart to pound furiously.

"Thank you for taking me out tonight," she hums before pressing her lips to mine again.

"Mhm," I mumble in response. "Anything...  to... make... you... smile," I respond between kisses.

Pulling back to look at me, her eyes glimmered in a way that was different than I had ever noticed before. "You scare me sometimes," she admits and I furrow my brow.

"What do you mean?"

Nibbling on her bottom lip, I sense her reservation, but my curiosity was too strong to ignore to tell her to not answer if she didn't want to so instead, I kept quiet and waited for her to continue.

Taking a deep breath, she swallows before speaking, "Just the things you say, the things you do... it's all making me feel like I could be..."

"Didn't expect to see you tonight."

The familiar voice draws both of our attention and when I look up, I roll my eyes at the sight of her ex-husband walking toward us. I was so close to knowing what's been going on in that beautiful mind of hers and then this asshole comes strutting up to us as if we'd be thrilled to meet up with him. Looking at the bag he's carrying, I spot a six-pack of cheap beer and a bottle of wine and just know he hasn't changed his ways one bit.

Sighing, Mia turns to address him and my heart sinks when she steps away from me. "Hello, Cameron. Didn't expect to see you either."

Looking at me and then back at her, he smirks, "You two look nice tonight. Going out on dates already?"

"At least I waited until after filing for divorce," Mia responds and I try my best to not chuckle.

"So, this is a thing now?" Cameron points between the two of us.

Fully expecting Mia to deny that we're anything more than friends since we have yet to put a label on our relationship, I run my hand through my hair and mentally prepare myself for the sting I'm already feeling within my chest.

"It is," she proudly states and I look at her with raised brows, surprised at the words I just heard. "Not that anything I do is any of your business, but yes, Jimin and I are dating."

I'm trying so incredibly hard to not smile right now.

Looking back at Cameron, his eyes soften from an amused tease to a saddened expression. It's as if the realization finally hit him that she's really not going to be running back home this time and is moving on with her life.

"Is there anything you wanted?" she flatly questions. "Otherwise, I don't have time to chat right now."

Shaking his head, he takes a deep breath and readjusts his posture, "See you at the courthouse Monday?"

"Monday," Mia confirms with a nod.

We both stand there as we watch him continue walking down the street until he turns the corner and totally leaves our view. Taking a deep breath, Mia shuts her eyes and leans her head back as she releases the stress of seeing him so randomly.

"I'm sorry," she quietly says as she looks back at me.

"For what?"

"For ruining such a beautiful date."

Furrowing my brow, I reach out and take hold of her hand, guiding her back over to me and tucking her hair behind her ear. "You didn't ruin anything. We have to work on you not blaming yourself for every little inconvenience," I grin and she mimics me. "So... we're officially dating now?"

Giggling as if she was caught, she blushes and tries to hide her face but I dip my head down to keep an eye on her expression. "Only if you want me."

My lips instinctively press against hers as my heart swells at her words. Her small hands grab a hold of my waist as both of mine slide into the thick of her hair the moment I feel her tongue slip into my mouth.

Pulling back to look into her eyes as they flutter open, I caress her cheek, "I'd love that, but are you sure you won't regret us? Regret me?"

"I've never been more sure about anyone or anything in my entire life," she whispers with a smile.

A thunderous rumble sounds from the sky and tiny raindrops begin to plop onto our skin while the music from inside the building behind us could still be faintly heard. I hold my hand up to hail the taxi that I spot coming down the road, doing my best to shield her from getting soaked as a sudden downpour falls upon us before we could file inside of the waiting vehicle.

Continue Reading