Intertwined

By DemiLovatic5H

Lauren has always had a dark side. When she became a part of Fifth Harmony, Lauren had to be more cautious. L... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Epilogue

Chapter 5

6K 118 49
By DemiLovatic5H

I looked at Camila in shock once she pulled away. She just kissed me. Camila Cabello just kissed me. Holy crap.

"Lauren, I-" She started but I cut her off before she could say anything else.

"Camz why'd you do that?"

"I- I uh don't know. I've- uh liked you since the X Factor and- um I thought that maybe kissing you would um help me figure out how I feel about you," she said lightly blushing. Her eyes were looking towards the ground so I placed my index finger under her chin and lifted her head up so that her eyes looked into mine. "And did it help you figure it out?" I asked curiously with a slight smirk.

"Yeah." She whispered looking back down again embarrassed. "Are you gonna tell me?" I ask. She is hesitant as she thinks for a moment but then whispers so quietly that I almost didn't catch what she said.

"I'm falling in love with you." She looks up at me to see my reaction. I must look really confused and shocked. I mean I never thought anyone could fall for someone like me. I'm a broken mess; an extra weight people don't want to carry. I'm not someone that you would ever even think about falling in love with. I've had a small crush on Camila since X Factor too but I thought it was just nothing. I'm not even sure she would want to stick around after she finds out how much I drag her down.

"Camila, I've had a small crush on you since the X Factor too..." Her face beams with hope. "But Camz, I have a question for you. If we were to date, would you leave me once you found out how much of a worthless extra weight I am to you?" I say and her small smile disappears as her eyes fill with sadness but there's another emotion in those brown eyes...determination? 

"I would never leave you because you were an 'extra weight'. Lauren, I don't care if you are broken. I will be here to fix you along the way. As a matter of fact, I like fixing things even though I'm incredibly clumsy." We both giggle and she continues, "And if you think you will be an 'extra weight' on me, guess what? I will take you in my arms and carry you for as long as you'll allow me to. You're weight I don't want to lose. I have no idea if this speech makes any sense BUT all I'm trying to say is, I won't let go of you." She finishes off. 

"Soooo um what do I say now." I say awkwardly, not knowing what to say next.

"Okay?" She suggests.

"Okay" I reply, a smile spreading across my lips.

"FORGIVE ME LAUREN BUT MY FEELS ARE CALLING. THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! THE FAULT IN OUR STARS JUST HAPPENED RIGHT THERE! LAUREN DO YOU FEEL THE FEELS?!" Camila freaks out. I let her fangirl for a moment. I just stand there and chuckle as she jumps up and down claiming that the fangirling 'feels' are too much for her at the moment.

She stops suddenly and turns slowly towards me, grabbing my hand and leading me towards my bed, making me sit down. I looked at her very much confused. A smile formed on her face before she ran out of the room, then running back in a moment later. She smiled widely at me before getting on one knee, pulling out a ring made out of candy.

"Lauren. My sweet, sweet Lauren. I really like you and I have candy. If you go on a date with me tomorrow, I will share my candy with you. So Lolo...will you go out with me?" She asked cutely with a puppy face. I giggled at how adorable she is. "Yes Camila, I will go out with you."

"Laurbear, I'm not counting that kiss we just had as our first kiss. It has to be more romantic. Like it's supposed to be at a special moment, like movies and-" I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers. My arms wrapped around her neck and her arms around my waist. Butterflies filled my stomach as our lips moved in perfect sync. I felt fireworks everywhere. She pulled away making me almost groan in annoyance. I almost instantly missed her soft, pink lips on mine. "Never mind on the romantic, movie-like kiss. That was perfect." She said before pecking my lips and skipping off in the direction of her room. I decided to change because my parents will be taking me out to dinner in a few hours. They wanted to have dinner with me before they go back to the hotel to pack and leave early in the morning. I changed into a long-sleeved black dress that went down mid-thigh. It didn't fit me, like seriously, it hung off my body. Camila came back in, looking over at me and then said, "Lolo, that dress is WAY too big on you. I'm seriously going to help you through this. You are gonna eat. This dress fit you perfectly a couple weeks ago. You've lost too much weight in way too little time and that is really, really unhealthy. Here, let me help you find something."

We spent the next half hour looking at different combinations of clothing. In the end, Camila chose a white flowery top with my leather jacket (I begged her to let me wear my leather jacket because of my cuts and scars and she finally let me after I nearly burst out crying), black skinny jeans, and black high heels. She brushed my hair and put it up in a neat pony tail. I did my make-up and made sure to put a little make up on my arms so that if my sleeves were to roll up, my parents wouldn't notice the cuts and scars since they are covered with make-up. After I was ready, Camila and I went downstairs and watched Spongebob (Camila begged me). The girls arrived after three hours with shopping bags loaded on each of them. They put the bags down in the corner of the room, forming a big ass mountain of shopping bags, and came over to sit on the couch with us. "Sorry we're late. I know we said 1-2 hours but we kinda lost track of time." Ally apologized on the behalf of all three of them. Then my parents walked into the house covered in shopping bags as well. "Oh we forgot to tell you that your parents came with us and helped us carry our bags. Since you two took one car, we were left with Lauren's parents' rental car, so we had no choice but to beg them to come with us." Dinah explained.

"Lauren, let's go. We have to stop by the hotel first so that your mother and I can change." My dad said. I got up and grabbed my phone and keys, saying goodbye to the girls on my way out. I got in the backseat and went on my phone. My mom sat in the passenger seat while my dad drove. When we arrived to the hotel and went up to their room, I sat at the kitchen table while my parents got ready. An hour and a half later, we were ready to go. 

At the restaurant, my parents tried to start a conversation with me. I replied simply each time. Our food arrived at our table and I tried to hide the disgust on my face. I ate it slowly. I know they'd notice if I didn't eat so I ate. I started a conversation with them and somehow we got to the topic of dating.

"Lauren, are you dating anyone?" My dad asked

"No, but I was asked out and I really like the person." I answered

"Oh really? Do we know this person?" My mom asked getting interested.

"Yeah"

"Who is it?" She asked

"Its- uh...Its Camila" I said nervously. 

"Camila?!" They both said at the same time an I nodded. They exchanged looks before looking over at me. I looked down at my hands in my lap.

I heard chuckling and then, "Well at least we know her. I approve. She's a good kid." I was shocked by what my dad said. When I looked up, they were both slightly red from trying to keep in the laughter but ended up laughing anyways.

"What's so funny?" I ask feeling as if they are laughing at me.

"Your father and I were just thinking about how now we don't have to give you 'The Talk' on the safety of sex and using protection. Now we don't have to worry about you getting pregnant." My mother explained while giggling. I smiled at how accepting my parents are. I finished my meal (which was a challenge but a huge accomplishment as well) and we left. My parents dropped me off at mine and the girls' house. I said goodbye to them, giving them both huge hugs. I got out my keys and unlocked the door. The moment I walk inside I am attacked into a giant group hug. I was so confused. They all get off of me and I notice Camila is right next to me holding my hand. 

"Camila told us about you two." Normani said

"I think it's cute. You two are perfect for each other." Ally commented

"YO DAWG, YOU OWE ME FIVE BUCKS! HAHA I TOLD YOU!" Dinah said towards Normani.

"Wait, why does Normani owe you five bucks?" I asks clueless.

"Me and her bet on Camren. I said that there would be a Camren sometime this year and Normani disagreed saying there would be no Camren within this year." Dinah explained

"Harmonizers are skilled with their OTPs. Do you know how much they ship you two together? Psh, I even joined all the shipping cuz you guys are perfect for each other. Oh and by the way... y'all are cute together." Dinah added.

Camila looked at me and I looked at her, both of us blushing. We both smile at each other. There is a chorus of 'awww's and we turn back around to see them staring at us expectantly. They saw our confused expressions and Dinah yelled "KISS!!!!!" 

I turned to Camila and we both shrugged and leaned in so that our lips met. The kiss lasted for a moment before we pulled away. Dinah ran out of the room crying about 'Camren feels' just like Camila did earlier with our fault in our stars moment. Normani and Ally left the room saying how cute we were. Everyone went to their rooms and I went upstairs to change into sweats. I turned off the light and went to bed, falling asleep instantly even though it was still early. Today has been a long day.

~

Next Day

I heard yelling coming from outside my room and then my door opened. I kept my eyes shut, pretending to be asleep. The person jumped on my bed, shaking me.

"LAUREN! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" The person screams jumping on me.

I rub my eyes sleepily and open them. Camila sits there with a wide grin on her face. "Really Camz?" I ask annoyed that I was woken up.

"Today is our date. I'm taking you out all day so go get ready," she got up and walked towards the door.

"A day-long date? Cool." I say getting up, noticing that Camila is already dressed. She was in black jeans, a floral top, and sneakers. Based on what she was wearing, I guess I'll wear something casual too. Camila skips happily out of my room with a goofy smile. She's such a dork. A cute dork though.

I walk over to my closet and pick out a pair of black converse, a white L.A. graphic tee, light blue skinny jeans, and bracelets on both arms. Once I was dressed I did my make-up (making sure to cover up my cuts and scars that weren't covered by bracelets). Camila's footsteps were approaching my door so I quickly finished my messy bun and turned around to face the beautiful girl in front of me. But of course, she held loads of candy in her hands. "Lauren, can I put this in your purse? Your purse is bigger than mine." She asked me innocently. I nodded, trying not to laugh I walked over to my black handbag motioning for her to put all her candy in there. She happily placed it all in there and then attacked me in a huge hug. "Thank you for saving me...my candy would have died if they weren't with me. I would die without them too. Thank you. I love my candy." I finally burst out laughing at how silly she is. Our hands found each other and we intertwined our fingers. She grabbed my purse and dragged me out of my room and to the kitchen where the girls were. 

"You, my friend, are a bear. You fell asleep at 7:30 and woke up an hour ago, a.k.a 12:15 am. How in the world did you sleep that long?" Normani asked addressing me.

"I was tired?" I said in more of a questioning voice.

"Mhmm...you basically hibernated" Normani nodded her head confirming my question-like answer.

"OKAY! Well, we just came to say that we will be out all day on our date. So we'll see you later. Bye!" Camila said breaking the awkward silence. We walked out to her car and she opened my door for me and I got in. I felt so special when she was with me. All she is doing is for me. No one treats me like she does. She goes around to her side of the car and gets in. As we go onto the rode, she takes one of her hands off the steering wheel to grabs my hand. She held my hand in hers the whole way. I had no idea where she was taking me but we were traveling outside of L.A. and into the country side of California. She made sure to stop by a small diner so we could eat breakfast/lunch. We were back on the road within 45 minutes.

After about an hour and a half we arrived at a ranch in the middle of nowhere. Camila got out and opened my door helping me out of the car. Off to the left there was a wooden fence that had horses on the other side of it. To the left there was the highway we came from. Ahead, there was a small house. Camila knocked on the door and a middle aged woman opened. 

"Hi guys! My name is Anne. You must be Camila and Lauren, correct?" We nodded and she told us to follow her. Camila really did go all out on this. I wonder how she even planned this within yesterday evening. Anne went into the fenced area and into a barn that was behind her house. We just followed quietly while she talked about how to ride a horse. In the last stall on the right of the barn, there was a gray male horse. I instantly fell in love with it. I asked if I could ride this one and Anne approved saying that he is the best trained horse. Camila chose a black male horse with kind eyes. Anne got them prepared and then taught us how to ride them. We rode in the fenced area for a while until we were confident with our riding skills. Camila told me that there is a trail nearby in which we can ride in. I agreed to going and Anne said to be back before sunset.

The trail was in a small wooded area that lead to an open field. I rode by Camila the whole time. Something reflected into my eye. I looked off into the distance and saw a lake. Motioning for Camila to follow me, we lead our horses to the lake. It's absolutely beautiful. The serenity just washed away all my worries. We got off our horses, tying them to the branches of a tree nearby. Sitting by the water hand in hand with Camila got me overwhelmed with emotions. A tear slipped down my cheek which caused Camila to freak out because she thought it was her fault. 

"Camz calm down. It's not your fault. Its just that this is perfect. I have never felt so special and loved by someone before. You've made me so happy Camz. Look around us. This is beautiful. I have you with me. This is all just so fucking perfect and I couldn't thank you enough for this. Thank you so much." I said. My voice cracked several times and the lump in my throat brought more tears to my eyes. Camila pulled me close to her. Her gentle hands placed on top of mine. 

"Lauren, I would give you the world. I have come to realize that I don't want to let go of you, and i won't. My heart is telling me that you are the one. I know we have only been 'together' for a day but..." She took her eyes off the view in front of her and looked down at me with a smile.

"I love you Lauren." 

And that was all it took for my lips to crash into hers. I pulled away for a moment and said "I love you too Camila" I placed my lips back on hers, we both smiled into the kiss. Fireworks and butterflies were everywhere. I don't want to let go of her. My heart tells me she is the one and I don't disagree with it. I can't imagine my life without her anymore. 

This really is love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 111 15
Camila is a shy girl, but she knows what she wants in life and she doesn't mind standing up for what she believes in. Lauren is rather fierce and coc...
14K 345 15
Camila and Lauren are 2 out of 5 girls of the biggest girl band in the world known as fifth harmony. Due to the fans assumptions that Camila and Lau...
100K 2.5K 43
(To get a full understanding of what's happening so far, you should read the first one!) After escaping the wrath of her guilt with the love of her l...
75.5K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...