Motionless - Diabolik Lovers...

By Alyx_Tray

Y/N Komori is someone who suffers from a condition that makes her motionless whenever a vampire bites her, th... More

Before Reading
{1}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}

{2}

2.8K 64 2
By Alyx_Tray

Opening your eyes slowly, you felt worn out as if you had slept for quite some time. Lifting your upper body, your eyes glossed over the decoration of the room. 

'It's not mine.'

The walls were a pale white, as were your sheets and covers. Nothing was really spicing up the room, except a few empty picture frames on top of the dressers. You kicked your legs out of the bed, noticing your suitcase on the floor by your dresser. Lowering your eyes, you saw the same clothes as the ones you were wearing the day before. 

"I'll just wear this." 

You walked towards your door, slowly opening it. Peering around, nobody seemed to be in the area, so you took a few steps out. Feeling your pockets, you noticed your phone was missing. 

"Oh well," you sighed, taking a light stroll down the hallway.

Stuffing your hands in your baggy sweatshirt, you found the spiral stairs, taking each step slow as you had no rush. Looking around, you couldn't see anyone. The boys and Yui were gone, even after you searched the entire building. Sighing, you decided to head back to your room. 

"Well, I have nothing to do," you mumbled to yourself, unzipping your suitcase to reveal black over-the-ear headphones, an MP3 player, a sketch notebook, and a bundle of other objects and necessities. You lifted the headphones, mp3 player, and sketch pad, stealing a pencil from one of the dressers. 

You made your way down the spiral staircase, lifting your headphones on your ears, hearing the music play through the MP3 player. Nodding to the different variations of songs, you placed yourself on a velvet couch in the middle of the living room. 

"Well, I've already made a drawing of each person I know, I guess I can start drawing those vampire guys." After saying those words, you continued to hope in your mind.

'Please don't be like the servants.'

Your thoughts drove you to draw the first boy who came into your mind: Shu. You remembered what he looked like lying across the couch. Your hand moved across the page, feeling the light lead blend into the white shades of the paper. After many songs passed, you lifted your hand, noticing the dark grey marks on the bottom of your palm, grinning as you were coming close to finishing. Shading was all, using the tip of your finger to rub in the shades of the clothes and face. 

"Perfect," you whispered to yourself, patting your own shoulder mentally as you sighed. 

"Y/N?" A familiar voice broke you out of your trans, making you instantly shut the sketchbook as your head spun to see your sister wearing a navy blue uniform. "You're awake!" She leaned over the back of the couch, wrapping her arms around your neck. 

"Where were you?" you questioned as she pulled away, allowing you to lower your headphones to wrap around your neck. Soon, behind her revealed the brothers. 

She sighed, "We went to school. I tried waking you up, but you wouldn't." You hummed in response.

Something ripped your sketchbook out of your hands, making you instantly reach forward.

"Oh, is this important to you?" Ayato asked, flipping through the first few pages. 

"Stop!" you shouted, feeling a fear wash over your eyes, hoping he doesn't see any of the recent drawings. 

You leaped forward, talking him to the ground. His smirk made you scoff as you ripped the sketchbook out of his hands. 

"Please don't take her sketchbook." Yui softly spoke as you stood up, standing beside your sister. "She really hates it whenever someone touches it."

"So, what's in here?" Laito spoke, attempting to snatch the book, but your grip was strong. Spinning your head, you saw the noticeable smirk plastered on his lips. 

"None of your damn business." Swinging the book away from him, you quickly dashed towards your room. Something stood in front of you, causing you to bump into them, falling to the ground. As you lifted her hand, you noticed the book was gone. 

"These are drawings." Ayato chuckled, flipping through the pages, Laito sneaking behind to see the drawings. 

'No, no, no. They'll see. They'll see the drawings of the servants. That was my darkest time, drawing many moments of how I envisioned the servants sucking my blood in the dark.'

"No, no, no," you muttered, standing quickly with an angered look spread across your face. "Give it back."

Ayato stopped flipping through the pages, widening his eyes as his smile dropped to a more focused and confused look. Laito leaned closer to get the full detail. 

"I said, give it back!" You snatched the book out of the boy's hands, but he was somewhat stunned to even notice. 

"Shut up." Shu marched in, plopping himself on the couch you just sat on. 

Subaru entered the room, scoffing at the noise. "You mortals are so annoying!" he blurted, crossing his arms. 

Your eyes almost began to water. You pushed your body past the two boys, stomping up the staircase to your room. The hallway was peaceful: no noise, no movements but your own, and no drama. 

"Did you see that?" Laito asked Ayato, chuckling as he strolled away. Ayato nodded in response, quickly jumping into teasing Yui. 

"They saw. Goddamit, they saw!" you shouted, stuffing the sketchbook under your pillow as you lower your body on the bed. Rolling to your stomach, you buried your face into the pillow, taking slow breaths. 

"What was that? Were you throwing a fit?" Laito's voice pierced your mind, causing you to turn your head, seeing the boy's velvet hat greet you. 

Sighing, you responded, "You saw, huh?" 

"Your drawings are fascinating, just like your blood." He licked his lips seductively, causing your eyes to widen slightly as your body slithered off your bed. 

Chuckling nervously, "That's nice to know." You felt your back hit someone, their hands finding their way to your shoulders. 

"She is Yours Truly, remember?" Ayato questioned, forcing Laito to jump towards you. You were practically in the middle of a sandwich. 

"You need to calm down, you haven't even marked her yet." Laito reached out to grab your hand, but Ayato shoved you out of the way. "Whatever, but I'll get to taste her eventually, Ayato." Ayato scoffed as Laito slowly marched out of the room, sending a wink as he shut the door. 

"Now, I get to have my time with you."

You stepped forward, brushing his hands off your body. You said, "I'm not having you or anyone bite me." Suddenly, he pushed you to lay on the bed. As you attempted to stand quickly, Ayato pinned you down, straddling over your hips as his hands shoved your wrists into the covers. "Please," you whispered, looking towards him with scrunched brows, but hurt eyes.

"That look just gets me going." As Ayato lent forward, you tried to force yourself out of the situation, squirming around, but his inhuman strength kept you pinned. 

"Yui!" you shouted, but suddenly felt his fangs dig into your skin. 

Just like when you were younger, your body faded into a state where it couldn't squirm to escape, it couldn't hit Ayato's chest, it could move. You were motionless. You hissed at the pain as the only muscles you could move where your face and you could speak but in a raspy tone. 

"A...yato," you whispered, still feeling your blood drain into his mouth. 

He noticed your body stop moving, grinning under his feast of delicious blood. He breathed intensely, almost feeling impossible to pull away from you. It was almost like he craved it more than Yui's. 

"P-please." Your voice was so quiet, he barely heard you. 

He pulled his fangs away, licking the little bit of blood from your neck and his lips. Seeing his face appear in your view, his vibrant green eyes showed his satisfaction. His breathing pattern slowed, watching your motionless body. 

"So, you can't move?" Ayato questioned, smirking at your position. A small tear trickled down your cheek as a sigh escaped your lips. 

"Ayato, p-please." You turned your eyes to face his, seeing him raise his brows. His smirk, his eyes, it didn't fear you, nor did vampires in general. What feared you is the motion of them biting your skin and forcing you to become immovable. That is what scared you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529 7 11
🌹This /Diabolik Lovers/ FF is as perfect for fans as non fans as well🌹 πŸ₯€Plot: I stopped counting my days here. I've dreamt of the day when I will...
181K 4K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
8.4K 197 31
Y/N was simply a new student, enjoying life, normal family, friends, good grades, they had a bright future. That was until, something or rather someo...
466K 11.7K 24
Y/N M/N Sakamaki, the oldest sibling of the Sakamaki's. Daughter of Beatrix and Karlheinz. Being the oldest was a tough job looking after the younger...