Enough for You | YuChae

By TwicepinkitzIzone

Am I enough for you? More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 ✨Special Chapter✨
New Book! - Make it Real

43

871 54 21
By TwicepinkitzIzone

"Mom~ Yuna got kissed by her crush!!!" Yujin said as she walked inside the mansion.

"Wait, Really?!?" Ryujin asked as she ran down the stairs, Yuna was questioning how the heck did Ryujin heard it when she was playing games

"What is it again Yujin? didn't heard you much from the office" Nayeon said and walked out of the office, going towards her kids.

"Yuna got a kiss on the cheek by her crush" Yujin said and grinned. At the corner of Ryujin's eye, she saw her sister blushing.

"Wait, for reals?!? Chaeryeong kissed you on the cheek?!?" Ryujin asked excitedly, Yuna just nodded and then Ryujin squealed

"Mom! Eomma! we need to celebrate" Ryujin stated

"It was just a kiss on the cheek Ryujin, forgot about the bet?" Jeongyeon asked and chuckled

"Oh, about that, Yuna won, look!" Yujin said and showed them the picture that Chaeryeong posted just minutes ago.

————

chaery_son

Liked by chaestival_ and 2,419 others
chaery_son: thank you for the date today @yoo_yuna, i had fun with you even though it was simple. let's hang out again soon ☺️💕
129 comments
41 minutes ago

————

"That's a celebration, come on girls, we should eat out" Nayeon said with a smile

"Umm, I just ate with Chaeryeong unnie" Yuna said shyly

"Oh, so you also brought her to a dinner date huh?" Jeongyeon teased her daughter which made Yuna blush more.

"Oh my gosh, Yuna is growing up so fast" Nayeon said and then hugged Yuna.

"Here we go again" Yujin said and then facepalmed along with Ryujin.

After that talking on how proud they were for Yuna, Yuna needed to get back to her room, take a shower, rest and of course play with her kitten for a little.

Chaeryeong's POV

I was surprised by my own actions just a while ago. I suddenly kissed Yuna on the cheek, and it was my first time ever doing that to someone else rather than mom, eomma and Chaeyeon unnie.

Am I willing to be with Yuna? It wouldn't be that bad right?

I was so caught up in my thoughts when I suddenly felt someone shaking me.

"Ah yah!" I whined and then looked at the person beside me, it was Chaeyeon unnie

"Thinking about something? or should I say... someone?" she asked me and smirked

"Eh.. uh.."

"Oh come on Ryeong, don't act like I didn't saw you. You kissed Yuna on the cheek, how cute of you" Chaeyeon unnie said teasingly and then smirked at me

"Yah unnie~ stop doing that" I whined at her, for sure if me and Yuna become together for real she'll be teasing me everyday and then... wait- did I just thought of me and Yuna being together?!?!!?

My cheeks started to burn up and I had my eyes wide open from thinking about Yuna and me together. What's wrong with you Son Chaeryeong?!?!

"Oh, you're blushing, what you thinking about baby sis?" unnie asked teasingly once again.

"Ngh... Mom!! Eomma! Chaeyeon unnie is teasing me!" I whined and tried to run away from Chaeyeon unnie but she just hold onto me not letting me go.

"Eh unnie no! you're going to tease me again" I said but she just shook her head and laugh

"Come on Ryeong, you have to at least tell me what you were thinking about. Mom and eomma aren't around yet" she said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Uh... promise me you won't tell mom or eomma" I told her

"I promise" she said

"You sure?"

"Yes, I swear to not tell mom or eomma" she said and I just nodded

"I just finally had the thought of me and Yuna being together, like for real..." I said

"That's not bad though" she said, I was kind of expecting a different response but hey, she said it was't that bad.

"Its just..."

"Chaeryeong, you got to give her a chance, you two are pretty young and its not as if a lot of people will start to date either of you two" unnie said

"Not me, but surely Yuna will" I said and sighed.

"Are you jealous or something?" unnie teased and smirk

"Whatever unnie, I'll be in my room" I said and went up the stairs. I went to my room and locked the door. I placed my back on the study table and then plopped myself down on my bed.

About Chaeyeon unnie's question of me getting jealous, well, yes, I did get jealous one time when we were at school, before me and Yuna got into a fight. Since she was starting to be friendly that time, a lot of students started approaching her, even other girls. I don't know why I was being so jealous that time, they were just talking with her anyways.

Suddenly my phone rang.

I grabbed my phone and then opened it. At first I thought it was Yuna but then it was Lia unnie

:::::

"Hey unnie"

"Hey Ryeong, how was the date?"

"It was good"

"Just good? Come on give me some more details"

"Well, we went to the café, then to the park to have a quick walk also had an early dinner"

"That sounds cute"

"Mhm, also Yuna complimented me, she said my dress was pretty"

"Really then? That's nice of Yuna"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I heard from a little birdie that little Chaeryeongie kissed her Yuyu on the cheek, is that correct?"

"H- How did you know?"

"I have my ways"

"Ah unnie~"

"But to be real tho, that was brave of you to kiss Yuna on the cheek. What did you ate this morning?"

"I don't know, I just got cereal"

"Gosh, but are you willing to let Yuna date you? like continously?"

"I told her that she can, even how long that she wants"

"And by that means that you two become together?"

"I guess?"

"What do you mean guess? Ryeong, you're literally dating and you even promised each other to get married. What happened to the promise thing?"

"We were so young that time unnie"

"But still"

"Unnie, I'm just scared okay? You know that I never get into relationships, Yuna is my first one and I doubt that I'm her first. What if she gets tired when I just let her keep on dating me? What if she finds someone better. That's why some people say that promises are meant to be broken"

"Eh? Chaeryeong, you know what, mom and eomma promised each other that they would always be together. Look at them now"

"That's on the vows unnie"

"But still, Yuna is willing, would you want to let her down?"

"I think I'm the one letting her down. To be honest, there are a lot of other girls there that Yuna would like as well, I'm not even that pretty"

"Yah! Don't doubt yourself. You may not be pretty but you're hella gorgeous. I'm actually proud to have a gorgeous cousin. Chaeryeong, you're doubting yourself again. How many times do we have to tell you that you're beautiful and outstanding"

"Until other people tell me that...."

"Aish, what they say doesn't matter Ryeong"

"To me it does. What if they see me and Yuna together? they'll say that Yuna is better off without me"

"Ryeong, its too early to think about those. You and Yuna just started dating, today"

"I know that"

"Just get some rest, you have dance classes tomorrow"

"Okay unnie bye"

"Bye, love you"

"Love you too unnie"

:::::::

I ended the call and put my phone on the nighstand. I then laid back down on my bed. What if Yuna really finds someone else....

Arghh my thoughts are messing with me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 173 21
"Its always been you since the beginning"
81.9K 3.6K 43
"She's a player, don't get fooled." Started: 11.10.2021 Ended: 08.11.2021 ❗A book with matured contents.
123K 5.8K 65
[COMPLETED] "Why do you even care for me?" she asked "Its because I love you and thats the way I can show why" the other girl answered
15.3K 489 12
Yulyen/yenyul ff It's complicated but gays