The Silent Agent

By Natalianiac

Crossover of NCISLA and NCIS. One teen that changed everything. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
AUTHOR'S NOTE PART TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE 3

Chapter 10

1.2K 10 0
By Natalianiac

The next thing I knew, I was in a hospital, connected to several systems by some cords and needles, and there was a morphine supplier.

There was a button right next to me, with the words of 'nurse.'

I pressed it, and someone, presumably a nurse walked into the room.

'Oh. Ms Bloor you're awake. How are you feeling?'

'I'm fine. How about Kens. The other one that you picked up with me.'

'Uh... she's still on death's door.'

'Will she be all right?'

'I'm not so sure. She may need a couple of months to fully recover. Three stabs to her, two on the abdomen, right on the abdominal artery and the aorta. It's a miracle that she survives.'

'Miracle?'

'Yes. You're lucky. You couldn't have survived without the surgery. This is what the morphine's for.'

'Wait. How was I when I was on the way here? And where am I?'

'Ah. Not too good. You're face was completely chalk white, like you were running out of oxygen. And not to mention with multiple stab wounds. Of course, you knew about that one in your side.'

'What else was there? I was helping to defend my friend. Tell me.'

'Ok. A kid, huh. All right. There were three in total excluding the one in your side. Tow on your right leg and one on the shoulder.'

'How about her? When can I see her?'

'In surgery. I'll tell you when she's done.'

'Thanks, nurse...'

'Oh. Call me Theodori.'

'Thank you, nurse Theodori.'

'Make sure you get some rest, little Jedi.'

'All right, Yoda.' I knew Star Wars stuff. I practically invented it!

Then I returned to trying to sleep, not before one last request.

'Nurse Theodori, can you bring me books? I am bored to death in here.'

'All right. What do you want?'

'Uh... whatever you have. It's fine. I'm an advanced reader. I may need it in case I can't sleep.'

'Ok. I'll see what I can do.'

I laid down on the bed, and attempted to sleep. I did. But not without having dreams. Horrid and scary ones.

I entered the LA office building, and it was chaos. War was breaking out in every single corner, no matter friend versus friend or friend versus enemies. There was bloodshed, and the floor was completely smothered by blood. I saw Hetty, and the main team of the LA office fighting someone, and I couldn't see his face. The person was heavily armed though. With automatic, semiautomatic, guns, and magazines of ammo that I've never seen before in my life. One by one, the people fell.

Sam... Callen... Deeks... Kens, with a smile on her face... Eric... Nell... Hetty... everyone I knew was dead.

And surprise surprise! I was the only one alive in the whole building. Not a single mouse, cockroach or living thing has been spared. Except for me.

The blood spatters were completely on the walls, smothered across the ground, and bodies, not to mention that, were all lying on the ground. All bloody. Then someone in an large overcoat with a huge baseball cap which covered his face walked towards me, and did the unexpected. He put his knife in his pocket after cleaning the blood off it.

'I'll be waiting. Tick tock tick tock. Time's running out. Tals. Come back to me.'

Did I know this guy? I don't know. Then, my thoughts started to whir, and the churning seas of emotion in me finally took me out of this hellhole.

I've just realised that I'm in the hospital, but not the LA office. My dream self took me there for some reason.

I pressed the button, the only button that I could find. The nurse button, and the nurse that took care of me, Theordori stepped into the room and asked if she could be at my assistance.

'Yes. How's Kens? Is she ok?'

'We'll, I was just attempting to come and tell you that.'

She gave me an apologetic look.

What did that mean?

'Sorry to say, her heart stopped beating thrice, and now she's in a coma. Possibly never ending coma. She's ok for visiting, if you still want to see her.'

'Where's she?'

'I'll lead you there.' As I've improved hugely, the nurse helped me on a wheelchair and wheeled me towards her room.

She was right. Kens wasn't looking good. She was connected to a lot of tubings, and she needed the supply of oxygen. She wasn't moving too.

Nurse Theodori also said that she may have a chance of a concussion, since she fell headfirst onto the marble floor.

'Do you need a moment?'

I nodded. All right. This is actually an automatic wheelchair. By moving this joystick, you can move forwards, backwards and even from left to right.'

'Thanks, nurse Theodori.'

'Welcome. Call me if you need any assistance.'

'Will do.' I said gravely.

I wheeled myself towards the bedside, and saw her in this state. She was completely wrapped in gauze, and she was in a coma, just like the nurse had said. And her heartbeat was steady, not too fast, not too slow.

And one more thing. She was muttering? Something that I couldn't make out.

And after that long time, she was muttering something that I couldn't make out, which made me annoyed.

Then, something stirred, and I realised that she was healing way better than the nurses had expected her to.

'How are you!'

'Fiiine...' She slurred, just waking up from a coma. 'How...long was...was...I out?...'

'You'll have to ask the nurse.'

'How're you?'

'I'm fine. Just tired. From running and fighting. I fought pretty hard at the house. Where's Deeks?'

'Still at headquarters. He still doesn't know about this.'

'What? Did anyone tell him?'

'Hello? Anyone named Kensi here?' I heard a familiar voice sound from outside the corridor.

'She's right there, sir. The room on your right, door open.'

'Thanks.'

I guess that they were notified too, as the speaker was Callen.

I heard a herd of footsteps and felt someone's existence.

'H...Hi.' I said.

'How are you?' Sam asked and pointed to his ear.

'Wha...oh!' I realised that they couldn't hear me.

I reactivated my comms.

'I'm fine.'

'No you're not.' The nurse, Theodori said, suddenly appearing.

'What happened exactly?' Deeks asked, overprotective, sounding exactly like an old married husband. And later when I asked the others, and they weren't a couple. Weird.

'To answer your question. Three stabs to her, two on the abdomen, right on the abdominal artery and the aorta. The docs said that she might be in a coma, and she was in a coma, and they also said that there was a slim chance that she could wake. And oh, I forgot to say, your heart stopped thrice.' I said to the others through comm network.

'What? Did that really happen?'

'To answer your question, yes.' Kensi said. 'But I ain't know nothing about a heart inside me stopping for three times.'

'You did. Ask the nurse if you don't believe me.'

'I'll take your word for it.'

'Hey, Hetty's notified. Rest.'

'How many times do I have to tell you that I hate hospitals?' Kensi argued.

'As much as you hate it, you have to recover. You have to be on your A-Game for this case. It just got more complicated. Another three casualties. And not to mention, children between 10 to 16 just suddenly got sick. We'll have to collaborate with the different branches of the agencies all across the states and try and put an end to this.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 89 58
Between surprise visits from former coworkers, arguments with father figures and unwelcome coordinations, it's a miracle Ellie and Nick are able to s...
9.5K 227 17
This is the story of kensi and deeks. Their "thing" on a deeper level. There will be love, loss and most importantly family
42.5K 1.4K 26
Densi xxx
8.9K 53 45
One shots from NCIS I am not capable of thinking how people take care of other people cos I've never experienced it. I'm in love with Ziva David 💙 R...