Stockholm Syndrome

By Xo9Megan6Xo

Rachel and her friends go on a road trip to see their favorite band in concert, they're car unfortunately bre... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

1.1K 14 0
By Xo9Megan6Xo

I saw my chance and took it. When Bo and Vincent were down stairs I ran to the front door. It was unlocked so I ran out side. I just kept running I didn't look back not even once. I made it to the woods and thought to keep running but I probably wouldn't make it. I decided to hide deep into the woods where the truck couldn't fit so if they were to come after me it'd have to be on foot. Maybe I could eventually make it to the car. So I sat there for a little bit and then would walk some more then I'd stop and then I'd walk some more. I was literally walking all day and it was starting to get dark which is good and bad. Good because they won't be able to see me and bad because now I can't fucking see. If it wasn't for the moonlight I'd be waking in pitch black. I saw the road and my heart started beating really fast. I ran to the road and the car was locked of course. I saw a car coming and I waived my hands in the air asking for help. It couldn't be Bo because I would have heard the truck in the woods. The car literally passed right by me. FUCK. What am I supposed to do ? And then the absolute worse thing possible could have happened. When the car passed, a light shined on me out of the corner of my eye. I turned and it was Bo with a fucking flash light in his hand. He had a big creepy smile on his face and still didn't have a shirt on. How long was he looking for me? Out of reaction, I got on my knees and begged him to not kill me. "Please Bo I'm sorry I got scared! Don't kill me or torture me please. You broke me ok? You win I'm not gonna mess with you anymore ! Just take me back. I'll stay in my room and be good!" I cried. Bo just stood there with the flash light on me for a minute. Watching me plead he said "your gonna go back to the house with me. Your gonna cook, clean, do wash, whatever I tell ya, and your gonna listen and be good, ya understand?" I nodded when he said this and said "I understand, whatever you say. I promise." This was my fate. I was out of time and this was all I could do. I was going to learn how to live with my sick psycho capturer and there was nothing I could do about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95 1 10
in which two friends get shoved into the world of Bleach... chaos ensues.
44.6K 865 19
Summary: Melissa Felton just wanted a peaceful weekend with her boyfriend- Nick, brother-Wade and their friends. When Mel and Wade are forced to go i...
Lollipop By Panic automanic

Mystery / Thriller

90 0 19
Kate and I jam out to our favorite music as we take our road trip to Canada We snacked on lollipops the whole trip our favorite The long roads where...
114K 3.2K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...