Enough for You | YuChae

By TwicepinkitzIzone

Am I enough for you? More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 ✨Special Chapter✨
New Book! - Make it Real

42

894 54 21
By TwicepinkitzIzone

"Just a while, I really wanted to wait for you until you finish. It would be rude if you're going to be the one who would wait if I was the one who asked you out" Yuna said and chuckled

Chaeryeong just chuckled as well, she was amused that Yuna was able to wait for her.

"Oh, you got your cast out" Chaeryeong noticed

"Yeah, I got it out yesterday after the tutor class, my arm is fine now" Yuna said and she showed it to Chaeryeong

"That's good, so, where are we going?" Chaeryeong asked

"Just somewhere nearby, you won't mind to walk right unnie?" Yuna asked and Chaeryeong just smiled. For her, walking somewhere is better than riding the car.

1 point for Yuna.....

"I don't mind at all Yuna, I would love to walk" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"Great! Let's go then" Yuna said and held Chaeryeong's hand. The both of them went out of the campus and then walked towards the destination.

Yuna's POV

To be honest, I was already here at around 8:30 am, and its already 11:40. I really wanted to wait on unnie since I was the one who asked her out and it would be rude if I came late. Good thing Sarangiee didn't caused me trouble this morning. She was asleep when I woke up, then I left her some water and food in case she gets hungry later.

I was holding onto Chaeryeong unnie's hand as we walk towards a nearby café since I kind of noticed that Chaeryeong unnie loves going to cafés.

Chaeryeong unnie looks cute today actually, she had her hair in a low ponytail, she has this cute floral cardigan, if I'm right and then she wasn't wearing any makeup at all. She looks really pretty like this.

"Unnie" I called for her attention, she then looked at me

"I like your outfit by the way" I said and smiled at her. She just smiled but I noticed the light pink shade on her cheeks, she blushed from my compliment.

"Also, you look really pretty" I added with a big smiled

"Thanks Yuna" she said shyly, unnie is really cute.

"Are you blushing?" I asked her

"Um... its just, you're the first one to compliment me today" Chaeryeong unnie said shyly again.

"Really? then I think its good right? I gave you two compliments today" I said and giggled. She just nodded at me.

We walked towards the café and got inside, I saw Chaeryeong unnies eyes sparkled. I think she really loves cafés

I went to find a seat for the both of us and then settled down my things.

"So unnie, what so you want to have?" I asked, she seemed hesitant to tell me what she wants to get.

"Don't worry unnie, you can get anything you want" I told her

"Well, I would like to have iced Americano and then a slice of strawberry cheesecake" she said

"Is that all unnie? don't you want a sandwich? its lunch time" I said worriedly

"I'm fine with the cake Yuna, don't worry" she said and chuckled. I just nodded and smiled at her. I then went towards the counter and ordered our foods.

I ordered and then went back to our table and sat across Chaeryeong unnie again. I looked around and then saw Chaeryeong unnie focused on her phone.

I guess she's just nervous since its her first time going out on a date, its my first time as well but I feel fine. More than fine actually since I have Chaeryeong unnie with me

Our orders then arrived and we thanked the waitress, we started eating and the silence was killing me to be honest. Chaeryeong unnie was so quiet.

"So unnie, umm, how was your meeting?" wow, what a way to start a conversation Yuna, you're so boring

"It was fine, we just discussed some things" she said and I nodded

"How about you? what did you do before you picked me up?" she asked me

"I was at home of course, I just ate breakfast, took a bath and then left some food and water for Sarangiee. Then Yujin drove me to the school since she said she would go out with Minju unnie today" I explained

"Oh, so Minju and Yujin are together?" she asked and I nodded

For after some time, we got finished and then I decided to bring Chaeryeong unnie somewhere else but its just nearby. Will she be fine on going to the park? or should I bring her to the mall?

"What are you thinking about Yuna?" she suddenly asked me which made me shake off my thoughts.

"Oh, I was just wondering if you would like to go to the park unnie, its still quite early and I don't have anything to do when I get home" I said

"The park sounds nice" she said and it made me smile

2 points Yuna....

Me and unnie went out of the café and walked towards the park. It feels nice to spend time with unnie just like this. Walking around the park, just hearing other people chit chatting and no one bothering us, especially Ryujin unnie and the others.

"Unnie" I called her

"Mhm?" she asked and then looked up to me, its a little bit funny that unnie is shorter than me but nonetheless she looks cute.

"Don't you feel cold?" I asked her since it was a little bit windy.

She just chuckled and then shook her head.

"I'm fine Yuna, don't worry about me that much" she said and I nodded with a smile

We continued to walk around the park until the sun was almost setting. I think having an early dinner with Chaeryeong unnie would be a great idea. I want to use up the time until 6pm.

"Unnie, want to have an early dinner?" I asked her

"Hmm, I'll ask mom first, you know how she is" she said and chuckled. I just nodded again and waited for her.

She was already messaging Aunt Mina so I just looked around and saw a nearby flowershop. I think I can buy Chaeryeong unnie some flowers next time.

"Mom said its fine" she told me and then I smiled. It was really nice of Aunt Mina and Aunt Chaeyoung of letting me take Chaeryeong unnie out today, I should give them something next time.

The both of us then walk towards a nearby restaurant, we got some seats and then a waiter asked for our orders. After that, me and unnie started talking.

"Unnie, what time is the club tomorrow? Like for dance?" I asked her

"Hmm, I think around 8:30, they told me it will last until 4pm so I guess lunch at school" she told me and I nodded.

Our orders arrived and then we started to eat again. It wasn't that awkward anymore. Chaeryeong unnie would sometimes tell me something about the dance club and then how her day went.

"Unnie" I called her

"Yes Yuna?"

"I just want to say, you look really pretty today and I'm glad you gave me a chance to take you out" I said shyly

"Thank you as well Yuna and I actually had to get a lecturing from mom and unnie just so that I could go out with you this afternoon. I was so nervous" she said and chuckled

The way she chuckles and how she smiles, it makes me feel happy and warm.

I was still eating when suddenly she took a picture of me.

"Ah yah unnie~" I whined but she just giggled. Well, I can't do anything anyways, unnie loves taking pictures

Right after that, the both of us need to head home now. I walked with unnie back to their place since it wasn't that far and I should be responsible to be bringing her back since I asked her out on a date after all.

We reached the front of the house, just by the door and then unnie faced me. I wanted to ask unnie something so I guess this is the right time.

"Umm unnie, since it was our first date today, we'll you still allow me to date you? I know it wasn't that big of a date" I said and pouted. I wasn't just up for my game today, just had lunch, walked to the park and had dinner with unnie. Maybe she was expecting something else.

I looked at unnie and she was smiling at me.

"Yuna, I had fun actually. You don't have to do those extravagant and fancy date thingies. I enjoyed walking and having lunch and dinner with you" she said which made me smile

"Really?" I asked and she nodded

"Of course I did, also, since you did great today, I'm allowing you to date me, even how long you want to" she said and chuckled, it made me happy that Chaeryeong unnie allowed me to date her. So it means I can be her girlfriend if I do more good stuffs.

"Thank you unnie" I said

"I should be the one thanking you actually, You even paid for all of the meals we had" she said and chuckled

"That's nothing unnie" I said and we both laughed

"Well, its getting late now, thank you for the amazing date Yuna-yah, I'll see you tomorrow" she said and I just nodded. I thought she was going to go inside the house now but then I felt something soft on my cheek.

Chaeryeong unnie kissed my cheek!!!!!

I blushed and I heard her giggle. My heart can't take this.. OH MY GOSH!!!

"Goodnight Yuna, get back safely" she said and then smiled at me as she went inside their house.

I was standing there like an idiot, oh my god... unnie just kissed me on the cheek.

"Yah Yuna! come on!" I heard, aish, why would someone interrupt me.

I groaned and turned around, it was Yujin, she's here to pick me up now I guess.

"You're annoying" I said to her as I went to her car and got in.

"Had to pick you up and make sure you're fine somehow, anyways, how was the date?" she asked and then started driving.

I can't think about the date right now, I can only remember Chaeryeong unnie kissing me on the cheek.

Chaeryeong unnie, you really make me feel things.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 2.5K 51
[COMPLETED] All this time, it's you that I need (Slow updates)
15.3K 489 12
Yulyen/yenyul ff It's complicated but gays
124K 5.8K 65
[COMPLETED] "Why do you even care for me?" she asked "Its because I love you and thats the way I can show why" the other girl answered