SidNaaz X Bigg Boss πŸ‘‘ βœ…

By lost_beautyy

Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to s... More

IntroductionπŸ’œ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58❀️
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89πŸ’–
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Forever in our ❀️
109
110
111
112
Dear Readers πŸ’™
113
114
115
116
117
118
119 ☁️
120πŸ’Œ
121πŸ’˜
122πŸ’›
123🍁
124πŸ’«
125🌸
126πŸ’œ
127πŸŽ€
128πŸ‚
129 πŸƒ
130πŸ–€
131 ❀️
132❀️
133❀️
134❀️
135❀️
136β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή
137πŸ’•
138πŸ’—
139πŸ’œ
140πŸ’•
141 πŸ’—
142 πŸ’—
143🧑
144πŸ’˜
145🌞
146🀎
SidNaaz- THE ETERNAL LOVE 🀍

8

8.1K 648 46
By lost_beautyy

Sana's pov❤️

Mai ghar ki queen baan gyi hu. Or uska credit sirf or sirf sidhaarth ko jaata hai..

(I have become the queen of the house.  And his credit goes only and only to Siddharth..)

Mai toh abhi bhi shock mein hu ki unhone mujhe choose kiya hai...

(  I am still shocked that he chose me)

Arti ki shakal dekhne wali thi hehe! Badi akad maar rahi thi na ki sidharth hamesha uska hi support karta hai!!

( Arti's face was worth watching haha! She was showing a lot of arrogance that Sidharth always supports her)

Huh!  Mere sidharth ko mai isse dur rakhungi...

( Huh! I will keep my sidharth away from her )

Aab toh sidharth se mera natuarally dosti bhi ho gyi or sidharth ne khud mere se baat ki hai.

( Now I have also become friends with Siddharth and Siddharth himself has spoken to me.)

Toh aab mai Sidharth ka bohot khyal rakhungi par unko ye nahi paata lagne dungi ki mai unki fan hu.

( So now I will take care of Siddharth a lot but will not let him know that I am his fan.)

Kyun ki ye baat ekdum sahi time pe samne laana chahti hu. Mai nahi chahti, as a fan uske dil mein soft corner paida karu!

( Because I want to bring this matter at the right time.  I don't want to create a soft corner in his heart, as a fan)

Mai chahti hu ki usko naturally hi mere se attachment ho jaye or humara bond bohot accha baane!

( I want him to get attached to me naturally and our bond to be very good!)

Ek aisa bond jo kisi ne kabhi na baanaya ho, ek aisa bond jo season khatam hone k baad bhi charche mein rahe!

( A bond that no one has ever made, a bond that will be talked about even after the season is over!)

Ek aisa bond jiska michal bigg boss k agle haar season mein diya jaye!

( A bond that should be used an an example in the next every season of Bigg Boss! )

Mujhe aisa bond baana na hai sidharth k saath...mujhe bigg boss mein bohot din taak rehna hai..

( I want to make such a bond with sidharth। .. I have to stay in Bigg Boss for a long time..)

Mujhe nahi jaana yaha se bigg boss! Mujhe sidharth k saath rehna hai abhi..

( I don't want to go from here , bigg boss। I want to stay here with Sidharth)

.

Sana was looking at sid with pure admiration!  He came and pinched her nose making her shout!!

Sana: haye rabbaaa! Favourite nose hai mera!

( Oh god! My nose is my favourite)

He laughed and gave a slow slap in her head and said,

Sid: gadhi...

Sana pouted angrily!

Sana: mai gadhi nahi hu...

( I am not gadhi)

Sid smirked...

Sid: gadhi toh tu haiii...

( You are surely a gadhi!)

She scrunched her nose and left while he chuckled...

.

At night, sana entered in the captain room and exclaimed with joy!

Sana: haye haye kitna sundar hai ye room! Asli rani wali feeling aa Rahi hai aab toh! Thank youuu bigg boss!

( Aww how beautiful this room is! I am feeling like a real queen ।   Thank you Big Boss!)

Sid smiled... He was looking at her from a little distance!

Her excitement made his heart happy too!

She is super adorable, his heart really admired her.

.

Sid's pov❤️

Today I am feeling an unknown kind of happiness!  I don't know why!

Today's task had changed something between me and shehnaaz!

I never made friends so soon... I never connected with someone in such a short time.

But she is really different... I felt a different type of connection with her from our first meet.

Last night when she was murmuring that she wants to talk to me, I felt a sudden kind of happiness!

That's why i initiated to talk with her today!  I tried to make her understand that I also want to talk with her..

But the way we clicked so soon and became friends with such a comfort, is something unbelievable for a guy like me!

Because I was always a man who makes less but true friends after knowing about them!

But this girl, she is changing me and honestly I am liking the changes!

Today her behaviour in the task was shocking for me!

In her first day, she said that she likes paras but today the way she talked with him, was showing her pure dislike towards paras!

I am really confused about this thing... And I will surely ask her about it...

.

It was night...

Sid was already laying in the captain room's bed and waiting for sana!

Sana was giggling with asim and vishal...

He made a face and turned...

After some time,

Sana came and laid in her side!

She saw that he wasn’t moving or talking!  So she thought he must have slept.

So, she also tried to sleep but stopped when she heard his voice!

Sid:

Toh tune decide kar liya hai ki bas ek do logo ko hi attention degi? 

( So you have decided that you will give attention only to one or two people?)

Sana didn’t understand!  So she asked...

Sana: Matlab? ( What do you mean? )

Sid looked at her and then said...

Sid:

Matlab pehle din tune paras ko attention diya as you said that you like him.

( I mean , on the first day you gave attention to Paras as you said you like him.)

Aaj tujhe asim or vishal bhi accha lag raha hai toh unko attention de rahi hai...

( Today you are liking asim and vishal।  So you are giving them attention!)

Iss liye puch raha tha ki bas gine chune logo ko hi attention deti hai tu?

( That's why I was asking that you give attention to only a few people?)

Sana looked at him with amusement!

Was he jealous? 

She felt butterflies in her stomach with this thought...

No, no why would he be jealous!!  They Just became friends!

Moreover, they have no love relationship!  Then jealousy, that too from sid's side is impossible!

.

Still her curious mind wanted to see if he is really affected by her talking with other boys!!?

Sana:

Aisa kuch nahi hai, yaha pe mai sab se hi baat kar leti hu.. Kyun ki ye meri nature hai...

( There is nothing like this, here I talk to everyone.. because it is my nature...)

Par vishal or asim accha dost baan chuke hai... Kyun ki vishal mujhe entertain karta hai...

( But Vishal and Asim have become good friends because Vishal entertains me...)

Aur asim kabhi kabhi logical baat kar leta hai, meko sensible lagta hai wo.

( And Asim sometimes talks logically, he seems sensible.)

.

Sid made a grumphy face and turned!

Sid: right right right! Fir yaha kya kar rahi hai tu? Jaa na apne sensible asim or funny vishal k pas!

( Right right right! Then what are you doing here? Go to your sensible Asim and funny Vishal!)

.

Sana's heart was beating fast! He was really behaving like a possessive person.

.

Sana: par mai queen baani hu na aaj? Tu bhul gya? Meko yaha hi sona parega! Nahi jaa saakti yaha se!

( But have you forgot that I have become the queen today!   I have to sleep here!  Can't go from here!)

Sid again looked at her and sat in the bed!

Sid:

lag raha hai tere ko Bohot dukh hai ki tu yaha se jaa k unlogo k pas nahi baith saakti...

( It seems that you are very sad that you cannot leave from here and sit with them...)

Ek kaam kar....tu unko yaha bula le...unke saath bed share kar le.

( Do one thing….you call them here…share the bed with them.)

Waise bhi bigg boss ne bola na ki tu apni marji se bed partner choose kar saakti hai? Toh mai chala jaata hu.

( Anyway, Bigg Boss said that you can choose the bed partner of your own  will?  So I will go। )

Tu unko bula or fir so jaa tere vishal or asim k bich...

( Call them and sleep in the middle of asim and vishal )

.

Sana was shocked! He was talking baseless things!

She thought in mind...

Sana: ye mere logical sidhaarth ko aaj kya ho gya?

( What happened to my logical Sidharth today? )

.

Sid:

accha mai hi bula deta hu tere acche FRIENDS ko...

( Okay let me call your good FRIENDS !)

Hum toh bhai mamooli insaan hai... Hume rani ji k saath rehna hi nahi chahiye...

(  I AM A NORMAL PERSON। I SHOULDN'T STAY WITH THE QUEEN)

Aap Queen baani hai toh aap apne dosto k saath hi rahiye..

( YOU HAVE BECOME THE QUEEN SO STAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS)

.

Sana was too shocked to react! Why is he reacting so much!!

He is behaving like a possessive partner! This thought made  her body feel different sensations!

Sana: haye sana kya soch rahi hai ye sab!!! Sidharth bas protective ho raha hai sayed! Kuch bhi faltu maat soch!

( Sana what are you thinking!!!  Sidharth is just being protective maybe!  Don't think anything baseless!)

She whispered...

.

Sid's behaviour was shocking for Himself... He was never like this!

Why he is behaving like this for just a Friend?

His emotions were overpowering his heart, making his logical brain shut.

He was about to leave but she held his hand...

Sana: kaha jaa raha hai..? ( WHERE ARE YOU GOING?)

Sid: tere dosto ko bulane... ( I AM GOING TO CALL YOUR FRIENDS)

Sana: bakwaas maat kar or chup kar k yaha so jaa...

( DON'T SPEAK RUBBISH! Shut up and  SLEEP HERE)

Sid: mujhe nahi sona yaha!! ( I don't want to sleep here)

Sana: sidhaaarth! Idhar aa! Kasam lage aab mai ro dungi... ( Sidharth come here! I swear, I will cry!)

He looked at her for some seconds!  His name sounds like a melody from her pretty mouth...

He quietly laid in his side again making her blush a little!

His dominance somehow made her poor heart swell with happiness!

She laid and held his hand and called him sweetly...

Sana: sidhaaarthhh...

He turned and looked at her...

Sana : tu bilkul bacche jaisa behave kar raha hai paata hai?

( You are behaving like a kid, you know? )

He didn’t reply!

She Said...

Sana: nona baccha lag raha hai tu iss time...

( You are looking like an adorable child right now)

He smiled slightly as she was pampering him...

She kissed his hand making his restless heart calm✨

.

Loveeee💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 32.7K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...
30.5K 2.3K 22
A story about two different personalities.. All about destiny πŸ’• Ft. Sidnaaz
44.2K 2.5K 12
Welcome to another fiction! The title itself says a lot! I will be describing Sidharth and Shehnaaz's moments and how they spent the whole five days...
1M 91.3K 91
Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. πŸ’ž