accidental marriage with an...

Door taevisha

This story revolves around y/n (you) the sweet , smart and simple girl but fate has other plans for her when... Meer

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 7
ANNOUNCEMENT
part 9
new story
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
happy hope day 😊
part 17
part 18
new book
part 19

part 6

2.7K 109 1
Door taevisha

Jungkook's pov~

I open my eyes only to see the girl who was lying beside me yesterday night now she was hugging me . Amm I was also hugging her . She was looking cute .

Last night when I tell her about contract I saw she her face I can say she was disappointed . But she signed contract and I was glad . I don't want to reveal this marriage . This will be secret only BTS , pd nim and my parents know this . I didn't tell about this marriage to my parents so today me and yn are going to visit my parents . I don't know when I again fell a sleep thinking all this .

After sometime~

Jin : jimin go wake up jungkook and yn for breakfast .

Jimin : ok hyung .

Jimin open the door enter your room .

Jimin : OH MY HOLY EYES.....

You and jungkook immediately stand up .

Jungkook : the fuck.... Can't you just knock hyung.....

Jimin : I always come in your room without knocking so... sorry I forget that you are married now .

Jungkook : from now on please knock

Jimin : hmm ok if you both are hungry then come for breakfast Jin hyung is waiting for you .

Jungkook : ok we will be there in few minutes...

You both didn't say anything . After sometime you came in room after taking shower . Jungkook was not there . You got ready and go to dinning table where everyone was .

You : good morning oppa , good morning jungkook .

BTS : good morning yn

Rm : you look so pretty In this dress .

Jungkook (in mind) : damn... I see alot indian girl in this type of dress but she is the most beautiful among them ...

You : thank you oppa .

Jin : yn this is your breakfast it's veg .

You : thank you oppa .

You all started eating your breakfast .

Taehyung : yn you met jungkook before right when we came to india....at the river side

You : yes

Taehyung : are you an army ?

You : amm I was an army .

J hope : was ?

You : it's been 6 years since I leave all this k-pop and k-dramas .

Jimin : why did you leave ?

You : I was so much into k-pop and k-dramas cause of that I got specs . All the time I have only one thing to do watching BTS and k-dramas . One time I got very law grades . And that day I cried all the night and decided to focus on myself and my future . So I just leave everything .

Jin : after that you watch us or not ?

You : it was hard for me I thought to quit but in that you guys the one who help me . Like you were also not allowed to use social media in your trainy days So I also control myself . I am still an army but a mature one .

Taehyung : then tell us who is your bias ?

You : it's jungkook .

Jungkook (in Mind) : oh ..... that's why she hug me that day .

Taehyung : wow....you married to your bias .

Jungkook : hyung we are going to meet my parents .

Jin : ok .

After breakfast you and jungkook go to his parents house . You was so nervous . You were thinking what will be their reaction ? Will they accept you ? What if they don't like you ? And more . Jungkook notice that you were nervous so he held your hand and you both go in living room .

( In korean )

Junkook : mom dad how are you both ?

Mr joen : we are fine son what about you ?

Jungkook : I am also fine .

His mom's eyes fell on you . You didn't understand a single word what are they talking about .

Mrs joen : jungkook who is she ?

Jungkook : amm mom she is yn .

Mrs joen : your girlfriend ??

Jungkook : no no my wife .

Mrs joen : ohh... wait what ..... YOUR WIFE ??

Mr joen : are you out of your mind jungkook ?

Jungkook : calm down mom dad .

He tell them everything .

Mr joen : she is indian .

Jungkook : yes .

Mrs joen : it means that video was true .

Jungkook : not again mom pls...

Mrs joen : you are so beautiful my child .

You : I am sorry ?

Mr joen : speak in English she didn't understand what you said in korean .

Mrs joen : I said you are looking so beautiful in this dress yn .

You : thanks mam .

Mrs joen : how can you do this to us jungkook ?

Jungkook : what I di-

You : I am sorry mam It was not his fault it's all happened because of me . Don't say anything to him I will give him divorce very soon .

Mr/mrs joen : what divorce ?

You : yes .

Mrs joen : you will not do anything stupid like this . It was your both destiny to be together .

Mr joen : we will do your wedding again with korean culture .

Mrs joen : yes we will do your marriage again . Yn give me your parents number I want to invite them .

Yn : but mam...

Mrs joen : not mam it's mom for you .

Jungkook : but mom I want to keep it as secret . When the right time come I will reavil this marriage ....

Mr joen : no jungkook what If this news got leak . It will be hard for you to control the situation in future . I will talk to bang pd about this matter you don't worry about this .

Jungkook : ok .

Mr joen : you have to introduce yn to army as your fiance and tell them that you are getting married this month .

Jungkook : why so hurry dad ?

Mr joen : stop with your questions jungkook .

Mrs joen : ok let's eat lunch is ready .

You all went to dining area . You and jungkook was sitting beside eachother . You were eating only salad .

Mrs joen : yn why ary eating only salad.... It this chicken , mit balls , fish curry it's tasty .

Jungkook : she can't eat this all she is veg .

Mrs joen : omo... Jungkook you should tell me to cook some veg . Wait I will quickly cook something for you .

You : no mam it's ok I will eat this it's also tasty .

Mrs joen : we are your mom and dad yn not mam and sir ok .....

You : sorry mom .

Jungkook pov~

I was watching yn she was eating her salad with making cute faces . I know she was not liking it but for mom she was eating .

Me : it's tasty right yn .

You : you wanna try it jungkook .

Jungkook : I am very happy with my chicken . You eat this gross .

You : amm mom jungkook also want to eat salad Is there more salad in the kitchen ?

Mrs joen : no

You : oh it's ok jungkook you can eat my I am full .

She is so smart . Ohh God now I have to finish this .

You (whisper) : Enjoy your lunch Mr joen . Gross huh.....

After lunch .

Mr joen : Mr bang pd said you to introduce yn to the armys .

Jungkook : ok

Mrs joen : yn we will call your parents and tell them about this marriage .

You : ok mom .

You spend your day with jungkook's parents . You like them how they accept you . They are just like your mom and dad .

Jungkook : we will go now .

Mr/mrs joen : bye . Drive safe .

You and jungkook go to BTS dorm . It was already evening . Everyone was going sitting in living room .

J hope : oh you both came ? How was your meet ?

Jungkook : it was good . They want us to marry again and that too publically . Pd nim also agreed to this . I have to introduce yn to army .

Jimin : Really !!

Jungkook : yes .

J hope : when is the marriage ?

Jungkook : this month .

Suga : let's do a v live and introduce yn to army .

Taehyung : and also post a beautiful pic of them on jungkook's social media .

Jungkook : we are doing a vlive than why a photo ?

Taehyung : do as we say jungkook .

Jungkook : fine .

Rm : that will be good .

Jimin : you both go and change then come we will take your pic . Then will post it .

You both came after changing your dress .

Jin : you both look perfect together .

Suga : let's take pics .

J hope : yeah .

Jimin : ok give a best pose guys .

Taehyung : jungkook she is your own wife you can hold her .

You and jungkook was trying your best to be cool . Taehyung told him how to pose . In between Jin oppa was telling his famous dad jokes and I was laughing . I just forget that they are idols .

Taehyung: and done.

You all eat dinner and now it's time for vlive . You sit on the couch .bye start the vlive . Millions and g people were watching their live .

BTS : army anyong .

J hope : how are you doing army ?

Army 1 : anyong oppa . jungkook oppa are you dating that girl . Is she your girlfriend ?

Army 2 : you can't do this oppa .

Army 3 : you both look cute .

Army 4 : I am your girlfriend oppa .

Army 5 : it's not true right oppa .

Suga : army sorry to say but it's true .

Rm : we want to introduce someone .

Taehyung : yn please come .

You : army anyong . I am yn .

Jungkook : army she is my girlfriend .

Army 6 : she is foreigner .

Army 7 : she is not worthy to marry you oppa .

Army 8 : oppa why are you marring such a girl .

Jungkook : we are gonna get married this month . Army don't say such things about her .

Army 9 : mrs joen is indian .

Rm : army please support them don't hate her . She is so kind .

Army was shok hearing him .  Many army was supporting you and you are also getting hate from army . That how can jungkook marry you . You are not matching him . You are so sad seeing this all . You left few tears . Jin hugged you .

Jin : hey princess don't cry . They will understand just need some time .

You : oppa... In the first place I never want to marry jungkook it was not my fault right .

Suga : don't care about world yn we are with you ok .

Yn : thank you for your support oppa .

Taehyung : now don't cry I can't see my princess cry .

Jungkook (in mind) : I feel bad for her . But I can't do anything in this . She was crying in taehyung hyung's embrace .

Suga : you are our princess yn we can't see you crying .

J hope : yn if you don't stop crying than Jin hyung will say his dad joke .

Jin : yeah .

Everyone started giggling you also stop crying .
Jimin : guys see this it's trending all over world . Jungkook's announcement about his marriage .

Taehyung : #mrsjoenisindian #jungkookhasgirlfriend it's trending .

Rm : guys tomorrow we will go to company .

Jin : we have to start preparation of the wedding .

Suga : yes . We will meet pd nim tommoro .

Jimin : let's sleep guys . Good night .

You go to your room .

Jungkook : don't forget it's just contract marriage yn .

You : I am not ,  jungkook it's just act for my parents and for world nothing else I will free you . I also don't want  you to be in the this fake marriage .

Hey guys 🙃

Hope you like it .

What do you think what will happen ? Jungkook will fell for yn ?

Naaahh not this easily.....

Vote and comments pls ......

Thankyou 💜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

68.4K 2.1K 16
This is a story of an idol and a normal indian girl name y/n . she is girl who believe in herself . She is really bright student . she is intellige...
225K 7.3K 22
Y/N was a girl who had a big crush on one of her classmate Jeon Jungkook . One day Jungkook finds out about Y/N's feelings for him by her personal d...
79K 2.9K 32
Y/N a simple girl, her sister is getting married to a Korean boy whom she was in love with. on the other hand, Taehyung who is a cold, rude and a se...
65.3K 1.4K 39
What happened if one day Y/N fell in love with someone she didn't expect. ONE DAY: Jungkook:"Fine I will marry RosΓ©" . . . . . . Y/N:" JUNGKOOK PLEA...