part 18

Note :- This chapter contains the mature content so read only if you are comfortable .
_______________________

We reach airport on the time and I don't believe there alot of armys waiting . They were screaming the names of boys and congratulating us for the marriage . I feel so overwhelming that how they support us . I'm also one of them amd watching their happy faces make me more happy then ever . BTS was very happy seeing the Indian Armys . Jungkook was holding your hand all the time and evryone adore the newly married couple .

BTS look

Your look

Your look

With the help of security gaurds we somehow reach to the plane

With the help of security gaurds we somehow reach to the plane . I was watching the view outside and I don't know when will I again come back here . I am so emotional right now , my eyes was teary when I was leaving them but I just don't wanted to make them more worried for me that's why I hold back .  I remember their teary eyes when I was leaving . Tears was streaming down my eyes . I was looking down but then I saw someone raises his hands forward with handkerchief in his hand , I looked up with my red puffy eyes and it was jungkook who was smiling and signalling me to take it . I wiped my tears with his hanky . He hugged me and patted my back .

Jungkook : y/n

You hummed in response .

Jungkook : I know it's very tough for you to leave your family but trust me they will be fine

You : I know they will be fine with the time but still I'm worried for them cause they never live alone , twara was always there and now we both are far away from them .

Jungkook : they will be fine for sure . Let's sleep we have a long flight .

______________________

Author's pov

It was already evening when they reach Seoul . After a very long journey finnally they arrived at the dorm . Post rituals of marriage was still not done as they directly come here after the marriage . So it was pending . Your mom already told Mrs Jeon about the rituals . So now Mrs Jeon was waiting at the front gate with aarti ki thali . You both come out from the car and reach there only to see BTS was standing there with Mrs Jeon , she started doing the aarti , she placed tilak on both of your forehead . You both you touch her feets , while she gave you blessings .