part 17

Ym : yn wake up twara is getting ready you also get ready . It's already 6 am .

Yn : ok coming mumma....

________________________

Jungkook : WHERE IS EVERYONE ? WE ARE LATE...

Mrs Jeon : it's 7 in morning don't scream like that .

Jungkook : whatever but why aren't you ready yet eomma ? And where are others ? Did they forget today is my wedding ?

Mrs Jeon : Mr over exited bunny , it's still 7 in the morning . We will literally gonna leave after one and half hour .

Jungkook : why ? *Whinning*

Mrs Jeon : wait a minute , you are still in your night dress... Are you planning to go like this ? If yes , then I am not letting you come with us...

Jungkook : oh yes , I forgot that . Then I'll go and get ready .

Mrs Jeon : and listen , don't call yn . She would be busy in getting ready for you so don't disturb her .

Jungkook : waahhh are you my eomma or her huh ??? She didn't even enter in our home for second time and you are taking her side from now on.... Well played Mrs Jeon . I'm hurt you know .

Mrs Jeon : of course , after all my daughter in law is so cute , beautiful , hard working and intelligent doctor not a brat like you....

Jungkook : you are so mean eomma .

Mrs Jeon : I know that . Now go and get ready and don't you dare to call and disturb her .

Jungkook : okay okay .

He went to his room .

On the call .

Jungkook : did you pack your bags ?

You : yes I did .

Jungkook : we have flight at 7 pm today .

You : I know .

Jungkook : I'm sorry yn we can't stay here more you know for security reasons .

You : it's okay jungkook i understand you .

Jungkook : thank you for being this understanding . I'm lucky to have a life partner like you . Btw what are you doing ?

You : me ?

Jungkook : ofcourse you my Dumbo...

You : oh hello I'm not Dumbo you muscle bunny .

Jungkook : you didn't answer babe..

You : oh I'm getting ready for my groom .

Jungkook : hmm so I also have to get ready and look handsome for my beautiful bride .

You : hmm now get ready I'm waiting for you to come and take me with you . Bye love you jungkook .

Jungkook : love you too princess bye...

He took pillow and started to do couple dance with it .

Jungkook : today is my wedding , my wedding my wedding~ wait ,that means tonight is my first night ?
-ah no we are going to korea tonight that means my first night will be tomorrow .

He felt thousands of animals dancing in his stomach as deep red colour came across his cheeks .

Jungkook : *singing* tomorrow will be my first night~ my first night~ I'm exited and nervous too~

Again stop and throw the pillow on bed as ran to bathroom .

Jungkook : jungkook-ah first get ready or else eomma will kill me . I don't want to die this soon . I still have to see my grandchildren . *Dramatically*