Eachtrannach

By Sundaisy2003

Anastasia's life was boring. Until seven foot tall aliens with muscles of steel and demanding in nature land... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
WARNING

Twenty one

11.4K 404 15
By Sundaisy2003

"You're gonna be mad." Sophie paced in front of Ana in her nightshirt and panties.

Ana sat on her bed in her night set with one arm holding her swollen belly.

"Why would I be mad?" Ana watched Sophie pace and pace and pace. "Stop fucking pacing! You're making me Nauseous."

Ana was looking a little pale at the moment. Sophie frowned but flopped down onto the floor.

"Promise you won't be mad?" Sophie mumbled.

"For fucks sake yes just get on with it, you've been pacing for two hours!" That little munchkin in her belly made her grouchy.

"Your general is here..." Sophie sat up slowly when she heard Ana's sharp intake of breath.

Ana looked...resigned? A little happy? Or was that relief?

"Would you believe me if I said I'm not surprised?" She chuckled tiredly.

Sophie nodded her head, "I'm only surprised they didn't find us sooner."

Ana smirked, "Met yours again then?"

Sophie hissed, "He's not mine."

"In denial are we? Very well, just keep in mind that they are persistent bastards. Very possessive as well; but I have a feeling your warrior has met his match." She laughed tiredly before snuggling into her large comforter.

"How are you so calm?" Sophie tilted her head like a puppy as Ana peered down at her from the large bed with droopy eyes.

"I've come to accept what I cannot control. I think that's what this whole ordeal has taught me. Especially my baby." Ana trailed off as she fell into a peaceful sleep.

Sophie stayed there on the floor thinking for a moment before she left Ana's corridor and padded softly to her guest bedroom in the palace.
The palace was by far, one of the safest places in the capital. But she couldn't shake the feeling; the feeling of someone watching her.

   She looked around the room but saw nothing so she continued to walk to her bed. It had been a busy month and see was exhausted, not to mention the big bad alien who's started hunting her is now top priority.

   They broke through their walls as if it were light work to them. She knows their dangerous but the big one... there's just something about him that's so- that she craves.

   The realization makes her groan but then she hears shuffling and freezes. She grabs the dagger under her pillows and sits up slowly, straining to hear anything else.

    Then she hears breathing, she lifts herself up quickly onto her knees and presses her dagger to the intruders throat. Red eyes gleamed down on her, the lightening shining through her balcony window flashed and dripping wet alien male who had snuck up on her yet again.

    She hissed and punched him in the face. His head moved but when he looked back down at her he was smiling.

   "I told you I'd find you." He grunted before grabbing her hips and pulling her to sit on top of him.

   She struggled at first but stopped when she saw he wasn't going to let her go. She wasn't giving up she was just thinking of a plan. He sighed and rested his head on her chest. Sophie had no clue what to do so she awkwardly pat his head which caused him to laugh.

  The sound surprised her and made her jump which in return caused her slick heat to rub against his thick cock. She shivered and turned away from him hoping he wouldn't notice how he affected her.

   Raphael looked at her for a minute, just studying the curves and dips of her face. He didn't miss the way she reacted to him and it made his cock hard. Her hard nipples poked through her shirt invitingly and so he dipped his head and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

  She yelped in surprise but didn't stop him. She meant to but she just couldn't make herself. He peeked up at her to see a beautiful pink tint to her cheeks and the way she watched his mouth work. He took one arm and pressed her closer to him so he could continue to taste her nipples.

   The claws of his fingers gently ran against her ribs as he lifted her shirt. She gasped when he stared at her small tits. She groaned when she saw him lick his lips before diving in and sucking greedily at her nipples.

    She Suddenly feels the tips of his clawed fingers against her pussy, they stroke her through her panties and Sophie could feel the wetness deep through.

   He growled softly before lifting her up and tossing her on the bed; he stood there for a moment enjoying the view. Her tits exposed and toned stomach revealed from the shirt being bunched up around her neck. Her legs parted and revealed a soaking wet flower just waiting for him to devour it.

   His lips parted as he drew closer preparing to feast upon her. She sat up and scrambled back against the bed frame. He smirked down at her as he grabbed her thighs and pulled them farther apart.

   "Running from me?" He growled and she narrowed her eyes.

    She didn't answer just watched him lower his face down to where they both wanted him to be. He chuckled when her lips parted with a gasp when he tore the thin cloth away. He stared at her pretty pink petals that enticed him.

   He gripped her thighs as he stared into her eyes daring her to break eye contact while he fucked her with his mouth. Her chest heaved in anticipation; his long tongue licked her folds twice before he took his fingers and parted her open.

   She moaned as she watched him kiss her pretty flower. He kissed her from her clit all the way to her entrance, where he dipped his tongue into her. Her body came alive as she arched herself into him; Sophie spread her legs wider wanting to feel more.

   He chuckled at her reaction and then sucked on her clit harshly. He then entered a large finger while he sucked on her clit; watching as she gasped at the foreign feeling. She was close but he wanted to savor their first intimate moment. He wouldn't forget it but he wanted it to last. His cock strained against his trousers as he licked her nub while he pumped his finger in and out of her slowly.

   Sophie's eyes never left his face and he smirked before speeding up his pace. His finger pumped in and out as he sucked hard on her nub. He took notice of her reactions; saving the information as to where she liked to be touched, what drove her to the edge, and he would store that for the next time he pleases her.

   He growls into her as she starts to rub her slick heat against his mouth, finally releasing and fucking his face. He craves the wolf abandonment her orgasm gives her; She panted with euphoria, Raphael entered her with another large finger, pumping deeply inside her heat as he sucked  and licked her core. She came apart on his face with a strangled moan.

   She rode out her waves of pleasure on his face and he groaned as he thick spurts of cum coated the inside of his trousers. When she stopped he licked her one last time before sitting up on his knees. Trying to save the taste of her on his tongue.

   He smirked down at her pink cheeks and narrowed eyes as he wiped her juices from his mouth.

Sophie sat up with a start, sweat collecting on her forehead. She peered around her room for the alien but alas it was just a dream. Her cheeks flushed from embarrassment? Sexual frustration? She didn't know but it wasn't like her to have wet dreams.

She had to be going crazy but ache between her legs told her it was more than that.

—————-

     Sophie stood by her Queen watching for any sign of strain or pain. Ana is a badass woman but Sophie knew the truths of birth and she also knew Ana needed her friends desperately when the baby is born.

    It's supposed to be any day now; she had constantly went back to their borders to check for Ana's general and her newfound enemy? Enemy didn't fit right. Maybe a loathed-enemy with benefits type deal? No that sounded stupid.

   She was so frustrated with the task of finding them and the sexual frustration the large alien poured down upon her constantly. The dreams were coming more often and she knew he was behind them.

    Picturing all the dirty things he'd do to her and then sending the visual image into her brain. Screw him and his amazingly sexual dreams. Sophie could find one of the very few males on this planet and forget all about him if She chose to.

  But every time she thought of actually doing it his handsome face would pop up in her head and kill all her sex-tacular plans. She had been spending her weeks in the palace with Ana but she was missing her little home in the mountain.

Mia, Shawna, and Ellie approached her where she set by her friends bed wit a sword.

"Come on Soph, time to go home." Mia said with a smile as she plopped down onto a chair in Ana's room.

"I have to watch over her in case-" Sophie was about to offer one of her thousands of reasons she couldn't leave her best friends side.

"In case something does happen- we'll be here." Shawna rolled her eyes playfully.

"Come on soph you haven't been home in weeks. Have a little you time, Ana's not going anywhere." Ellie promised.

She stood and stretched; watching as shawna took her seat beside Ana's sleeping form.

"You'll call for me if anything happens?" She narrows her eyes onto her three friends.

"Promise!" Mia giggles.

Sophie submits and heads to her lone mountain. Despite what the others say she adores it; never having to worry what others might think of her actions. Never having to share her little home carved into rock and ice.

It was her own little haven that she had made for herself. She never felt safe on earth and she was tired of feeling so damn vulnerable all of the time. Sophie had decided a long time ago she would rather live a lonesome life in her safe little box than risk the uncertainty of others.

Ana and the rest of the council had changed her mind. Which was notorious for its stubbornness. Ana understood her weaknesses, yet she never sought to exploit them for any kind of gain. She always left the choice up to her. We there she followed her or not. Wether she became general or not. Wether she stayed or disappeared into a maze of ice she had so desperately wanted to become lost in once upon a time.

Time here has changed her irrevocably; Sophie could never deny that now she preferred and adventure with her friends to her lonesome house of ice. The dangerous challenges they would overcome and the bonds they've built along the way have changed her in more ways than one.

She couldn't be more grateful for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.1K 32
~ Now @writersinkling ~ *Completed*Contains Mature Content With A Warning* Lift your head up princess before the crown falls... Anastasia lost so muc...
1.2M 4.2K 8
The aliens came here for one thing, and one thing only.... Females. ( This story is only available through inkitt or galatea!!!) (some read events ma...
3.3M 23.7K 9
In the future, Earth is attacked by an alien race called the Leviathan. Years after the invasion, Iris is still struggling to survive among her peop...
Human By Katie

Science Fiction

2.3K 101 27
Katie is no one special. To her, she was a shy insecure girl that didn't have a clue of what to do with her life. To her friends, she was a silly gir...